Where do you buy quality jewelry?

Not really mom related but I am my own Valentine for the third year going lol so i want to buy myself a gift this year. where do you ladies get quality jewelry that won’t tarnish? I want a dainty necklace with a pendant that I can wear all the time and shower/go in the ocean or pool with in the summer!

3 Likes

My favorite brand is Montana Silversmith. IDK where else to buy jewelry because my husband bought all of mine

Miranda Frye quality is the best!  I have many pieces and they’ve never tarnished. You won’t regret it.

Klugs Country Gold in Merrill

I think the local owned jewelry shops or boutiques probably have more unique pieces, but the well known brands of franchise stores would have more choices and a catalog. We have a gem boutique the lady there makes custom pieces, you probably have similar places. Shop around make sure it has a good clasp, not too thin of a chain bc an ocean wave can take that with it.

1 Like

Make sure silver is stamped 925 gold and is at least 10k

Anywhere that’s sells sterling, stainless steel, gold

consignment at jewelry stores

Look for rhodium plating to prevent tarnishing. But water carved the Grand Canyon so the more you wear jewelry in the shower with soap, ocean with salt, and pool with chlorine the more the finish will get eaten away.