Where do you buy your jeans?

Where are y’all getting your jeans?! I’m switching jobs and will be able to wear jeans more often. Definitely need plus size and mom tummy friendly! Also like to have a lot of stretch!

13 Likes

My favorite jeans are Flamingo and Wallflower and they are on Amazon!!

1 Like

Old navy rockstar cover my mom tummy the best

Judy blues are my go to jeans! They are beyond comfortable and look great on every body type!

1 Like

I buy mine on Shein.

They’re reasonably priced, they hold up well and they have a variety of styles.

I love their Shein Curve section!

Judy blue jeans !!
The best

Maurice’s. They usually have good deals on jeans or on the clearance rack

Target! I love their plus size jeans

Lane Bryant. They cost more, but last a lot longer than cheap jeans I get the classic signature fit. But they have different cuts.

Belk- Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans!

I get mine at Old Navy and torrid. Good quality, not too expensive and will hold up

Judy blue jeans from your local boutique! They are amazing.

6 Likes

Old Navy for sure
Love the tummy support and they come in petite :blush:

I find torrid is exspensive I go to old navy

Kohl’s has great jeans with elastic waist and very stretchy.

3 Likes

Judy Blues are worth the price!! So comfy! But size down cuz they run big.

2 Likes

Torrid is my go to for jeans…

1 Like

Maurices. They have a ton to try on. Love the tummy control jeans they carry.

4 Likes

Old navy all the way buy the fit for my body type I’m always in a smaller size than anywhere else I buy lol

1 Like

Almost famous brand i find it at marshalls , burlington and tj maxx , i was able to wear them until i was like 4 months pregnant because of the good stretch … now at 8 months they fit everywhere but my
Belly

I get my plus size jeans from Walmart.

6 Likes

Judy blue jeans hand down for the tummy control and sizing options

2 Likes

Whatever I can find at the thrift store for $2!

Maurice’s. I’m a mom of 3 and have the mom pouch. They are so good and affordable.

I buy a lot of Y.M.I. jeans. They’re very flattering and they look great. I find them on sale usually at penny’s.

Torrid is expensive but well worth it.

Everyday Chic Boutique. Up to date styles and so much selection. Also plus-size friendly.

NYDJ expensive but they are my favorites

2 Likes

Look into Judy blume. I keep seeing them on tiktok and I want a pair SO BADLY.

Haven’t worn jeans in 10+ years they suck lol and I’m teeny tiny lol

I’ve bought mine from temu and SheIn and locally owned boutiques. Ordering online is pretty scary but I always read reviews and order accordingly.

If you are using the jeans for work, go get a few from Walmart. Wearing them daily to work is hard on jeans and you don’t want to spend alot of money on something you will possibly ruin.

1 Like

Thrift stores have really good choices. I buy 95% of my clothing from them.

Kohl’s wallflower jeans or Lee extreme motion. They are the only brands I wear. Affordable and fit the mom-bod properly. Lol

1 Like

I buy mine from Burks or Ross on the rare occasion I can find my size in the style I like since styles have changed so drastically and most of what I find is geared towards 13 year olds

I love Judy blues and I buy them from Blue Rivers Boutique

Judy Blues are where it’s at!

Does anyone have the problem of jeans or shorts fitting in the waist but the thigh area is so big my 2 thighs could fit in 1?

1 Like

I just do the Terra and skye line at good ol Walmart lol . They do the job

1 Like

Lane Bryant and have even found a couple decent pairs at Walmart surprisingly!

Old Navy! Their jeans are kind of stretchy and come up high enough to hide the momma pouch. It’s the only place I get my jeans anymore!