Where do you find bamboo pajamas for babies?

Where do you guys find bamboo pajamas for babies that aren’t $25-$40 a pair. I can’t justify it when they grow so fast

11 Likes

So I bought a few pairs of little sleepies (pricey) but my 13 month old still fits in 3-6 :joy::joy: I’m just packing them away now as we have more than we need for his current size. But they definitely grow with them!

The Rainbow Poppy Boutique

Down The Rabbit Hole Boutique I have an album of sleepers and 2 piece sets. And I drop a couple of new sets weekly.

Bst pages but I just wanna say depending on what you get they last so long! My 2 year old twins can fit 6-12 month zippys from little sleepies still!

Bums & Roses a tad pricey but they definitely have stretch in them I’ve a pair that reads 9 to 12 months that still fit him at 3T

Little sleepies! They are expensive up front, but they last forever!! It’s totally worth it when one size will last 6months to 1 year!

Check out the bamboo companies Black Friday sales! Most companies are really good about having great sales. Target sells modal ones that aren’t bamboo but they have that soft and stretchy feel.

*Babies grow so fast but bamboo quite literally grows with baby so baby can wear them for a while. They can wear them for pajamas or as regular outfits during the day so there is versatility there!

Soulbaby VIP

They have exclusive hey bear patterns

I really like Posh Peanut. If you watch for sales you can get them under $20. But I don’t mind paying more for them because they last forever! My 8 month old can still fit into his 0-3 bamboo clothing because of how stretchy the fabric is.

Mom selling groups! Or any local selling group

Little Legends, they’re on sale for $18 a pair right now.

Kindthing Crew (Lower-Waste Parenting)

idk, its a scam I say, why put ANY clothes on a baby you have to monitor extra close to make sure they don’t get stains etc

6 Likes