Where is the best place to buy scrubs?

Question I just landed a job the requires scrubs… I’m a big fan of leggings and wanted to see if anyone would know of a good brand to try out??

4 Likes

My daughter has found scrubs at Walmart that she loves!

My personal favorite brands are healing hands and heart soul. Both seem to fit well and are very breathable. The healing hands have really soft material ones too.

Uniform advantage has awesome ones that fit great. Just look up the app. Lots of clearance items as well

I like sketchers by barco, they’re very comfortable.

Healing hands is where it’s at fr so comfy and durable and they are priced on the lower end or I also like the koi lites as well

I got sizes from Walmart then ordered on Amazon.

Walmart scrubs are very nice. They hold up well and are the cheapest scrubs I could find that are decent.

If you have a gabes try there for cheap- depends on if your company provides / has rules to what type and brands etc.

Walmart has good scrubs now, but I have also been loving Mandala Scrubs lately. Love the color options they have.

2 Likes

My daughter loves figs brand scrubs

1 Like

Scrubstar from Walmart is good, but they run big.

I have bought figs, but found the sizing to be very inconsistent. Even in the same style, the sizing was never the same. It wasn’t worth it for the price.

Mandala is nice, but if you have bigger calves like I do, it was an issue.

1 Like

Forman mills. Super cheap!

1 Like

Thrift stores have lots of them. According where you live.

Cherokee infinity or dickies xtreme stretch. On sale you can find them around $15-20 per piece