Where to buy pants with a skinny tall 12 year old?

How much do y’all spend on back to school clothes for your kids? And where do you buy pants for tall skinny kids? He’s legit 6ft and 12 years old and skinny skinny. Nothing fits hIm right. I feel like I’m about to drop over 2k and I’m not prepared

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Where to buy pants with a skinny tall 12 year old?p

About 300-400 for each of my girls. They have uniforms.

Children Place and Walmart

1 Like

I’m 6’1 and was skinny in HS. I always had to buy my pant at either Old Navy, or Gap Long and Lean.

I’ve had luck at Target with their slim jeans

1 Like

Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle fit my skinny boy best.

Old Navy and if they only have a pair or two in the store, order them on line.

I used to buy my daughters clothes at gap or Children’s place. Levi’s has a slim option as well.

I go to thrift stores for my 13 yr old nephew. He is a bean pole. Kid ruins his clothes pretty quick so I buy semi nice but not new. He doesn’t care what he wears lol. we are fortunate we have several nice thrift stores in our area. I also hit up community yard sales and kid based rummage sales, there are a few organizations in our local area that set up consignment style sales where local parents sell gently used clothes and toys. I did notice walmart & children place had boys’ pants in skinny for cheap ish. They live about 10 hrs from us so I have occasionally sent clothes online that way, cheaper then ups, especially if we dont get to see them in person for awhile. Watch for sales and look into your state that may have a tax free weekend.

I’am making over $115 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17967 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome888.pages.dev/

Go to a western store and get him Wrangler Jean’s. They have slim fit and you will be able to get them long for him. Not sure where you are, but I’m in Florida and they run about $30 a pair. Tractor Supply also carries them.

I’am making over $115 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17967 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome952.pages.dev/

My BF and son are both tall and skinny. I buy their jeans from American Eagle. But I have to purchase online for their size because they don’t carry them in the store. AE is also one of the few that even make their size. And both still have to wear a belt, lol

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14368… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://LifeStyle282.pages.dev

Probably need to buy adult trousers where you get waist /inside leg measurements. Had to do the same with my son

American eagle! They last long but on the pricey side :heart:

I buy the bulk of my kids clothes at The Children’s Place and Old Navy. Based on his height, you’ll probably do well at Old Navy. You may be better off shopping in the men’s section. That way you can shop by measurements.

I ordered my kids a bunch of clothes from JC Penney a few months ago during a big clearance sale. I’m almost done shopping for my son. He basically needs sneakers and a backpack and he’s done. The total for him is under $200 so far. That’s including a new winter coat, hoodies, socks and underwear. I still have to shop for my daughter though.