Where to buy plus size jeans?

where do you thicker mamas buy your jeans? that actually fit and are comfortable and you dont have to adjust them every 5 steps?

8 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Where to buy plus size jeans?

Torrid. Expensive, but you can not beat the quality. Every item I have bought from there has lasted years without fading, or wearing out.

1 Like

I’m budget so it’s Shein curves.

1 Like

Two of my fav jeans are from maurices and I cut one pair into shorts cuz I didn’t have any and I love them and another one of my favorites I actually bought from Walmart they are high waisted and suck every thing in and make my hips look amazing

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

1 Like

I go to Walmart. Only time I have to start adjusting is when I lose a size.

2 Likes

Torrid or Lane bryant I especially like the ones with extra fabric on the tummy. I applied for their credit cards. Buy my bras and pants and pay it off as I can. EDIT to clarify I buy their jeans. I’m not one to show all my rolls by wearing sports or yoga pants.

I’m a way thicker mama. I’ve given up and wear sweats or other stretchy pants.

I’ve found jeans to be comfortable from target I use to get at Walmart but can’t find anymore I’m a little heaver compared to what use to be.i need comfortable too.

Judy Blue and Torrid. Both pricey

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

Old navy jeans are the only ones that fit me properly.

1 Like

Walmart, old Nany, torrid, catos, target, Judy blue

Jcp sells plus size Levi’s (sometimes on sale like bogo)

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $16965… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob176.pages.dev

1 Like

Old navy are the only ones that fit me like a glove.

1 Like

Judy blues. Love them. They are stretchy fit

depends I have friends that swear by Maurices. I have only found ones that fit me well at Lane Bryant as I am a little on the curvy side.

Even when I was heavier, American eagle had the and still has the best jeans I have ever had

I’ve purchased from buckle. I’m 5"11 and get the current fit. So comfortable

Lane Bryant, Avenue.

Lane Bryant or Torrid

But women’s sizes with elastic

I used to buy St.Johns Bay @Pennys or ones from Old Navy

Kohls…fit me perfectly!

It really depends on your body type. Sadly, I have an apple shape. The unhealthiest and unflattering of them all. I have had luck at RUE 21 though. Old Navy and I on the other hand, are not friends when it comes to pants or jeans🤣

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say I’m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact her on the name below.:point_down:
Redirecting...

I buy from JJ Rae … and only buy judy blues (they are expensive but worth it and also have good sales)

Hello everyone I finally discovered a legit company with easy withdrawal, contact the manager for more info

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...