Which car is better for car seats?

We’re trying for another baby which means we will have 3 in car seats for a while. SO, my question is… Kia Carnival or Hyundai Palisade? I’m in love with both and can not decide

2 Likes

Listen… 5 kids here. Get a Honda Odyssey and call it a day.

2 Likes

We have 3 kids and have a dodge grand caravan. We love it and have had no mechanical issues. I have my almost 7 year old in a high back booster in the 3rd row along with her almost 3 year old sister that’s still in a car seat. I have one of the middle seats folded into floor and the 4 year old in the other middle seat in her car seat. I can easily get the youngest out of the car seat easily and it’s not hard to put the 2nd middle seat up if needed.

I have three in car seats right now and have a 2023 Carnival and love it!

I would go with a carnival. I had 3 kids in car seats for a few years and had a dodge caravan. It was the best. It was low enough that my toddlers could climb in by themselves, the huge sliding doors are AMAZING. I usually always carried my double stroller and was still able to fit a full haul of groceries in the trunk. Honestly you can’t go wrong with a minivan especially with 3 car seats ,if you have to climb into the back it’s so easy. I would make sure my 3 kids were inside and then just close the doors while I buckle everyone and then climb my way into the driver seat. It’s a different way of life lol.

I have the carnival SX and It is amazing.

Would never choose a Kia these days.

I have the Kia Sedona- so the version before the Carnival and I love it. The sliding doors sold me so that my kids don’t whack another vehicle :joy: It fits all 4 of our car seats perfectly.

I’m torn between Chevy Traverse and Subaru Ascent

I have one child and have a palisade and we have plenty of room for us. It has captain seats in the middle and a third row. When the third row is up there isn’t a lot of room like I want, especially if we would travel. If I had two kids it would still be plenty of room, but with 3 kids I feel like it would be too small of a trunk space to put stuff

Honda Pilot is fabulous . I know it was not on your list but it is perfect for kids , grandparents and car seats :seat:

I have a 2024 kia carnival EX and we love it. Do not go lower than an EX trim. You lose the entire point of its convenience because it has no power lift, no inside camera, no passenger talk, a shitty interior screen, etc.

don’t do it. i has a kia and my mitor blew 2weeks after i got it… my mom had same issue 3 years after she got hers and almost every one i know has same issue

Shop smarter than that. I wouldn’t buy either

Some insurance companies won’t even cover kia

1 Like

I’d rather have a Toyota :+1: