Who could my babys dad be?

The only way to know for sure is a DNA test. It’s way to close to determine any other way.

3 Likes

Do a DNA. You can do one when you’re pregnant or wait for the baby to be born. Don’t base your decision off your last period or even a sonogram. Woman can ovulate for a while and sonograms can be off- those are based on the size of the baby, some babies are bigger than others.

3 Likes

Dna is the only way. No point guessing

1 Like

Damn these comments are really showing how many who*es are out there saying that this is okay, it happens, and doesn’t make you less than. It isn’t okay and it DOES make you less than lmao

DNA or just tell them you don’t know. Save the guy a headache

2 Likes

U ovulate 14 days after the first day of ur period. Ovulation is last about 3-4 days. Hope this helps u

Stop having sex with so many guys and you don’t have to worry about a DNA test…

If you sleep around with out protection what do you expect

2 Likes

Oh god like Facebook is supposed to know who your baby daddy is🙄

7 Likes

Susmorshun… if you can’t decide. Get a DNA. Do not ever ask again in FB. Smh

1 Like

DNA test. Going off LMP isn’t always accurate. My doctor tried going off my LMP when I got pregnant but after the ultrasound they realized they were about 7-ish weeks off.

1 Like

I did the same exact thing and due date indicated guy a, the 1st dude. DNA test said it was the second.

1 Like

A week apart is too close to determine with the time span of ovulation etc, your best bet is a DNA test

Deff a DNA test if you actually want to know. If you ovulated later then you think then it could be guy B. A week a part is too close to determine.

This isn’t Maury or Jerry :rofl:

2 Likes

Your baby daddy could be either or

Judging on how those orgies go, just be thankful your baby doesn’t bark and isn’t born with a wagging tail, over-achiever.

2 Likes

Depends when you ovulated. LMP doesn’t determine that.

Do you like either of these men? Do you want them in your life forever? If so get a DNA test. If not I would just raise this baby on my own. That’s just me though. Do what feels right to you not what the internet says. A week is nothing when it comes to an estimated due date so it could be either one.

1 Like

Don’t worry about all these people on here bashing you…get a DNA test …my friend went through the same thing …it was guy b …a week apart is toooo close to call …one swimmer’s might be faster😏 either way babygirl its ur baby!!!you will forget all about it when you see him or her…if and when u want to know do DNA test …or maybe u will know in the first couple weeks like she did…unfortunately he passed shortly after …so she couldn’t get one…he does have siblings… And does look spitting image of man b

1 Like

I think that with the time frame for just a week you should do the dna

Are either of them still in your life? If not, I wouldn’t worry about it much more than getting a medical history for potential future issues with your child. If they’re both still around, you need to tell BOTH and then DNA test when the baby is born

You can find out now with a blood drawn dna test.

Wait til the baby get here and see who the baby looks like. Til then think who the better shooter