Who could my babys dad be?

I would like to stay anonymous. I’m so many weeks pregnant. I slept with 2 guys a week apart. My due date is following along with guy A. It’s based off my period. Does anyone know the likelihood of it being guy B?Or do I just get a DNA test once the baby is born?

63 Likes

If I were you I would get a DNA test for both. Not judging that is just a really close together time line to determine. Best of luck.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Who could my babys dad be?

D n a once baby is born

2 Likes

Just do a dna test. Stay at Home Moms :fire:

The only way to know for sure is to either do a prenatal DNA test or wait until the baby is born to do one.

Get a test done to be sure

question is do both guys know that they could possibly be the father?

Also you can get a dna test early as 9 weeks pregnant… just ask your prenatal nurse and inquire about it

2 Likes

Id just get the dna darlin because it.will.just play on your mind

2 Likes

DNA test will be needed. That is to close together to be for sure since sometimes our ovulation can be off. There are different types like the prenatal one or waiting until the baby is born. I would let both men know so that all the cards are on the table and they can be prepared either way. Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

DNA will be the only way to be 100 percent sure.

One week apart and based on last period is absolutely not going to help you predict the father. Be honest with both of them. Get a DNA test at birth.

11 Likes

DNA, because ovulation can vary a good bit in your cycle

2 Likes

Dna. But maybe just test one of them and use deductive reasoning! May save some time/money/headache/heartache.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

You know they now have DNA tests that can be done during the pregnancy. You’re better off talking to these men & doing that than asking for medical advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet

8 Likes

Get a DNA your child deserves to know but so does the potential dad :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Lord… DNA. You know this I hope

1 Like

Dna test I’m afraid, it’s not gonna ne the nicest experience but bite the bullet and tell both guys and do the test for your baby, if you were all single at the time no one has done anything wrong per say

1 Like

DNA test should be required at birth my opinion so many cases like this

6 Likes

Get a DNA test, that last period could have been implantation bleeding. And a week apart, that means you slept with them both near or during ovulation.

1 Like

definitely DNA when baby is here to be certain

You get an effing dna test no matter what.

Expensive and slightly risky but amniocentesis can also confirm DNA.
There is no way of knowing because you could have gotten pregnant by both and had twins, it’s been known to happen.

Get a DNA test and be honest with both. That’s what I did and it was best for everyone involved no shock. Just be honest and do what’s best for you

1 Like

DNA 50/50 chance of either

You need a dna test. Can’t go by calculations they’re never fully accurate

1 Like

Tell them both so that way they know it’s a possibility. Then get a DNA test done after the baby is born.

6 Likes

You have to get a DNA test. That’s too close together to know for sure…you can ovulate early or late which could effect things as well There is just no way to know without a test.

3 Likes

DNA test is really the only way to know for sure!

Do a dna when baby is born do one if he not the father the other guy is

1 Like

Is there a likelihood that you can close your legs next time?

13 Likes

Sorry some of these women are being hateful (unts

5 Likes

I would be honest with both & tell them there is a possibility between the two due to semen lasting for a week. But I’d recommend the prenatal DNA so there’s more answers prior to delivery.

DNA test no matter what lmfao my god

2 Likes

DNA test and honesty with both men.

6 Likes

Some of these comments are fckn disgusting .

9 Likes

You’ll need a DNA test to know for sure.

Just get the DNA test, and have them have one.

dna test is the way forward. don’t let any of the women who are being judgy get to you. there’s absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with two different men a week apart, nor would there be anything wrong with having sex with two different men a day apart… some people just like to shame others for enjoying sex.

Definitely get a dna test or you’ll just drive yourself insane worrying!! Also don’t listen to any idiots that have nothing nice to say!!!

4 Likes

Some of these comments suck lol. And honestly most of the negative commenters have more than likely done the same thing just didn’t end up pregnant. I would just be honest with both men and get a dna test for both :heart:

Be honest with both guys and do a DNA test after birth

10 Likes

Just do a dna test it’s easier than going off the dates there not an exact science

I would do a DNA to be safe and let them both know the truth.

2 Likes

Did either of the men think to use a condom? That would help to narrow things down.

DNA test would be your best option

1 Like

Apparently you didn’t use protection, so you may want to let both maybe baby daddies know that you have unprotected sex with others

Considering they are 1 week apart id get a dna test because its uncertain the exact day you ovulated regardless of an app etc…. Thats a calculated guess. Sperm can live for 5 days.

You can do one while pregnant…

Do people no longer care about STDs? :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

And they said we’d never use algebra.

18 Likes

Could be either test after birth

2 Likes

I’ve been in this situation and I was honest with both guys and did a DNA test after he was born. It happens, screw all those comments Makin fun.

5 Likes

You really want us to figure it out and you can’t even figure it out?!?!? :expressionless:

12 Likes

Sperm can live a few days so I’d definitely play it safe and do dna testing

A real life version of Maury Povich!

4 Likes

Do women not believe in birth control anymore. I mean seriously. Have sex with who ever but get on damn birth control.
And dont give me the crap about failure rate. She obviously wasnt on any of it.

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $18999… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartWork116.pages.dev

Dna test but sperm can also live in your body for dayssssss

For sure get a DNA. Don’t take any chances

1 Like

DNA test hun. A few of us has been in your shoes. 12 years later I still don’t know who my daughters dad is. Guy A died a few years ago and there still guy B but both refused a dna test. I’ll never know. I believe it’s guy A

7 Likes

Your peak ovulation is about 2 weeks after your first day of your last period. A guys sperm can live up to 5 days. USUALLY , sperm meets the egg anywhere from 2 seconds to 24 hours after intercourse.

People making nasty comments acting like they haven’t slept with 2 guys in the same week even in the same month -

I would definitely look at getting a DNA I would also consider talking to both and letting them know if you haven’t already.

Good luck I hope it all works out!

15 Likes

You can actually get a simple blood test done while pregnant! It does cost a bit and you have to be over 9 weeks and only certain areas do it. The dad(s) have to get a blood test also. :heart:
Good luck

Be honest with both men , and definitely get a DNA test ! Sending love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: it gets better mama

3 Likes
  1. for sure DNA. And 2) I’m 24 weeks pregnant but have been faithfully married to my husband for over 7 yrs so I don’t question the dna but I will say just based on dates and timeline to our baby I was off by 4 days due to late implantation of the baby. So you can’t base it off period alone. With it being a week in between both guys it really can be anyones guess which brings me back to number 1) DNA. It’s the only way your gonna get any for sure 100 answer as to which baby.
2 Likes

Flip a coin and pick a daddy.:skull:

7 Likes

These kind of “question posts” honestly make me sad about our current social media. Just thinking… how loose in general decision making that you can be questioning who the daddy is, let alone, ask the entire internet world? … just saying… gonna do my best to raise my daughter to ask important people in her life these important questions, and not scary strangers on the internet that will definitely make her feel like a dumbass, myself probably included. Sorry, not sorry.

The only way you can really be certain is a dna test. Good luck to all of you, this is going to be a tough situation

1 Like

Lmao you slept with them a week apart, not a month apart. It’s too close to tell. Just take the fucking test after the baby is born and stop the guessing games

It would be better a DNA test. You can do it now while you are pregnant, without having to do any surgery. Prenatal paternity test.

1 Like

The negative comments on here are sickening. If you feel the need to tear down a woman like this I suggest you look inwards and wonder what parts you’re hating about yourself :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A sperm can live in a women’s body for up to 5 days. Some reach a women egg in as little as an hr some up to 5 days. I’d get a DNA test. Its way to close time wise to try to figure it out with out a test

U owe the child and the men an DNA!

1 Like

Ive had this happen before I waited till the birth and waited to see if the baby had similar features as one of the dads or you can now get a dna test while pregnant or after for certainty! Don’t worry mama you’re doing great it happens! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Lol there just some question ppl can answer…lol

1 Like

This happened to me when I was conceived! My mom and her doctors went off of her period and decided that my dad was my biological father, but it turned out they were wrong and the other man my mom slept with was my father. From personal experience I suggest the DNA test. When I found out I was 21 years old and completely heart broken. :heart: Also, don’t let people make you feel bad it. It doesn’t change the fact that you’ll have a beautiful baby and be a wonderful mother
I’m sure!

9 Likes

U can get a DNA test while pregnant. Speak to ur doctor.

1 Like

LMFAOOOOO GIRL :skull_and_crossbones: get a DNA test and stop being such a who*e. If you kept those legs closed you wouldn’t be in this position and it’s a pathetic position to be in :joy:

14 Likes

You can get a DNA test before around 8 to 10 weeks my friend did it and she established paternity. With technology now a days anything is possible. Don’t suffer for 10 months lol

2 Likes

Don’t worry about what people say just do what you got to do to find out

Just do DNA instead of guessing

4 Likes

Just get a DNA test and live an honest life, and love your child no matter who the father is.

2 Likes

Same happened to my mom. Definitely get a DNA test done. I grew up thinking one man was my father while being teased that he wasn’t. Found out at 25 he wasn’t and finally met my biological father. I grew up thinking I was black and white when in reality I am mexican and white. I love my step father but I also had a rough time growing up due to no one believing my mother. Get a DNA test.

3 Likes

You can get a DNA test while pregnant. Good luck and no shame.

7 Likes

The situation is more common than some let on. Dont let the judgy ppl. Get to you… im sure they have done some things we could judge them for too. If both fathers are not abusive ppl that will hurt u n baby… itll be hard but maybe just talk to the one you can the easiest and get a dna then if that is not his , tell the other guy.

5 Likes

Awesome. On your way to giving your baby an amazing life

4 Likes

do a dna test after the baby is born and do not let neither man sign that birth certificate until it’s known who the biological father is.

5 Likes

A week apart is way too close really to determine with 100% certainty- definitely request a DNA TEST. Please know that you can do DNA testing while pregnant as long as even 1 of the potential fathers is willing to provide a sample.

4 Likes

Around 10 days after ur period ends u are fertile

Unfortunately that’s to close to tell. Dna will be needed

1 Like

Been there with my oldest. Was still married, and he had come out of the closet. We went separate ways, but still lived together. Had to sit down with both of them. Very uncomfortable conversation but had to be done. My life should be a Lifetime movie, I know. Lol Good luck with it! Praying for you!

2 Likes

Wait for scan look at your edd then check your dates to who you slept with before that date that should give you a better answer but defo do dna when baby is born wouldn’t suggest doing while pregnant its dangerous but definitely speak to both men make sure they both know there is potential of them or another man it’s only fair xx

2 Likes

DNA test. Unless you are tracking your ovulation and know the exact date you ovulated, it can vary every cycle. Either guy could be the daddy.

3 Likes

Been there. Don’t let all these judging people get to you. I found that this is way more common than I thought originally. We definitely need the DNA test. All three of us we’re completely wrong. You can either choose to get a paternity test while pregnant, or after. I don’t suggest going off of looks (even if both men look completely different) or you think your intuition is telling you is the dad.
Test👏🏼

1 Like

Your body does what it wants to do so id say since it’s so close you’d probably really only know with a test. You probably wanna give them both a heads up tho no matter how difficult the convo… it doesn’t make you any less we all do stuff we aren’t proud of … men do this too they just don’t have to deal with the potential pregnancy part of it

2 Likes

You’re kidding, right?!?

2 Likes

A week…get dna could literally be either

3 Likes

I really don’t feel like ending up in Facebook jail today.

12 Likes

The fair thing to do would be a dna. Test

2 Likes