Why do men accuse you of cheating?

Probably wasn’t a good idea to take out the birth control could of found a man who didn’t cheat. Now you’re having a baby with him…

1 Like

Karly I’m so confused lmao

1 Like

TF does this even say!!! I’m confused… what’s obviously a married woman!!! TF is going on?

4 Likes

That’s a very confusing post​:sob::woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Brittney Burkholderrich read the comments :flushed::joy:

1 Like

Because he’s still cheating and he feels guilty and thinks you are

2 Likes

Just please reconsider birth control before you decide to bring life into these situations.

1 Like

Sounds like a Maury show coming up to me

6 Likes

I stopped at “he obviously I slept with a married woman.” WHAT???

4 Likes

Get a test done after the baby is born and shove the papers in his face then down his sorry ass throat.

If you fell into a thorn bush how do yo know which thorn pricked you ??

1 Like

Wait, why would you take out the birth control to make sure you didn’t catch anything? It’s a blood draw or swab isn’t it?

4 Likes

What in the Maury Povich bull Shit is this? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Go get a dna test and be done with it

1 Like

Aurora the comments💀

1 Like

What did you sleep with someone around same time you fell pregnant if so then a dna test should be done when child is born as both him a d baby have right to know the truth if you haven’t slept with anyone and he’s just abusing you of it tell him we’re to go if need to get dna but wouldn’t be in a relationship with guy that cheats and denies his child very confusing reading this post.

It sounds like you are unsure yourself if he is the father. I think you are embarrassed to say you don’t know who your baby’s father is for sure and your looking for something to cling to to make him and yourself believe it’s his when your very worried it’s not. Well first of all we need to know how many weeks you are and when your due date it. They say you get pregnant 2 weeks after your last period and your due date is 10 months from your last period. let me just tell you that you if you slept with anyone within the same month they could be the father.

2 Likes

It depends on how far along you was when you found out you were pregnant. If you were roughly 4 months pregnant then there’s a possibility the baby is the other guys’. If your baby was any younger than that and closer to the few weeks stage then probably not. Say if you was only 2-3 weeks or 5-6 there wouldn’t be a chance. Either way I think you should do a DNA test as you want to know for certain and I think your kid deserves to know because he may question things one day.

1 Like

Tell him to prove it. Hell either die trying to or get a dna test and shut the fuck up

I’m just here for the comments, and you guys did NOT disappoint! Lol

4 Likes

Wow have you never taken any sex education classes? First off you really needed to proof read what you write if you want peoples opinion. You told us you drank, okay so like not a big deal. From what I’m seeing you said he cheated (let’s face it that’s what it is regardless if your drinking or not, it’s called being responsible if your going to drink), reading between the lines it sounded like you also cheated ( sounds like you just don’t want to admit it though, because some how in the story this would possibly be the second child you bring into the world that isn’t his, so sounds like this isn’t the first time on your part if so). Glad you went and got tested👏 however why would you stop birth control, clearly neither of you are responsible enough to have a child or from the sounds of it mature enough. Best advice for you get a DNA test so you know for sure who your baby daddy is. If not for you and your bf, but for the baby. It’s nice to know who your other parent is along with to know for medical purposes. Good luck to you sweetie, sounds like you’re going to need it.

4 Likes

Move on. He not worth the stress

Ladies! This woman obviously got preggo with her eggo on purpose. Her boyfriend was dumb enough to believe her when she said " I had my birth control taken out to make sure I didn’t catch anything". :joy::rofl::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Again?? So you already cheated and had a child with another man while with your current bf? Sounds to me like you may have cheated but if that was in April then baby would’ve been born already. To me it sounds like you took out your bc after the incident and used getting checked for STDs as an excuse with your boyfriend it seems as though you took out your BC so that you could get pregnant on purpose and trap your boyfriend into this relationship with you. You might want to get a DNA test when the baby is born that’s pretty much the only way to prove to him with concrete evidence IF he is the father. Oh on a side note how does one “obviously cheat with a married woman” this whole thing is just insane :woman_facepalming:t2: