Why do men accuse you of cheating?

Idk where to start. Butttt.
I had birth control on in beginning of April 2018. That same month, me and my bf drank. He obviously slept with a married woman. And now he thinks I slept with someone at my friends house. So anyways. After that nasty shit happened, I went and got my birth control taken out and make sure I didnt catch anything. So anyways again, we find out I’m pregnant end of August and he thinks this baby ain’t his. Can someone please explain to me, how does a time frame work to conceive a baby??? I keep explaining to him. But he still telling his own brain, I am pregnant with someone else kid again!

65 Likes

I would tell him to get little with no dna test

Nothing will convince him except a DNA test when the baby is born. He is trying to blame you so he doesn’t feel guilty for cheating.

4 Likes

How far along were you end of August

1 Like

Dna is the only way to tell. But also if he is cheating on you why bring a baby into an unhealthy relationship. Unless you have an open relationship

6 Likes

How would you catch something from birth control :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Get a dna test done and go to marriage counseling.

2 Likes

If you found out at the end of August you would have been 4 months pregnant when you found out for the baby to have been conceived in April… depends on how far along you were when you found out…

1 Like

Ya this is confusing…april is the last time y’all had sex? Do u mean your due in august? Cause if you found out ur pg in august then yes get a dna test done.

You can find out 3 to 4 weeks after conception. . In most cases. .

Take how many weeks you are and count back those weeks… that’s when baby was made. .

Aside from that. . Your wording is mildly confusing… Probably frustrated, so it just came out… but confusing nonetheless. .

But as I said above… that’s how to tell when baby was made

1 Like

So baby is here already? I’m so confused by all of this. DNA test sounds like the only way to go.

If you found out you were pregnant end of August you would have had to conceive in July that’s if you found out bc your monthly period was late.

So basically u found out u were pregnant in August of last year?

1 Like

those are most definitely words…

6 Likes

He “obviously cheated on me with a married woman”
Girl… OBVIOUSLY? How is that OBVIOUS?
This whole post is a trip.

29 Likes

You said “he thinks I slept with someone else” so if you didn’t which is definitely how you worded it, then you have nothing to worry about.

7 Likes

What? I feel like this girl is a troll

2 Likes

Wait until the baby is born before thinking about a dna test even though it’s possible to get amniotic fluid tested for dna purposes. Just try to enioy your pregnancy, you had baby fever and he must’ve too and now a little bundle of joy is on the way… Don’t focus on small stuff and it’s all small stuff while you’re pregnant. Stay happy and healthy for That baby. Chart your last menstrual cycle and it will help you estimate the date of conception, there’s no way to pinpoint an exact date otherwise.

1 Like

Why are you all being so nasty?
Wait until baby is born and go from there.

1 Like

Why would you get your BC taken out because your man cheated on you??? I’m SO confused

27 Likes

The baby would have been born already if you conceived in April. I’m guessing theres more to this story than you’ve said. Just by the way you worded “he obviously slept with someone” kind of makes it seem like you are justifying your actions

2 Likes

Took your birth control out to make sure you didnt catch anything ? Hmm, well you caught a baby

31 Likes

Personally If u knew u hadn’t slept with anyone else and that baby is def his I’d tell him that n tell him to come to terms with any other issues he has of his own himself and deal with it. Babies his end of n he needs to grow the fck up. Either that or ur not sure cos u did sleep with someone else in which case dnt to find out as they have the right to know. Very confusing.

1 Like

This post makes no sense at all. 1, did you even sleep with anyone elses? 2, your due or got pregnant in August cause if you got pregnant in August that would mean you are due very soon so just do a DNA test to prove it if you have to. 3, if you are due in August then you got pregnant in November so…did you sleep with only him around that time? If yes then what’s the issue? I dont think anyone really understands what your saying, meaning and wanting to know. I mean a post of Facebook cant prove to your bd anything at all. Only a DNA can.

8 Likes

You could’ve conceived at any time. We don’t know how far along you are… obviously

4 Likes

You slept with someone or “he” thinks you did? If you didn’t the why worry. If he wants to claim it’s not his get a dna test once baby is born

Well he obviously doesnt wanna be a father if you have to explain it again to him. Why would you want a deadbeat dad for your kids. Leave his ass

“he obviously slept with a married woman”
AFTER that you decided to stop using bc?!

Wtf kind of post is this?

19 Likes

Um what? You sound crazy! Y’all both seem like y’all need help and out of the relationship…

4 Likes

I’m confused on why you took the birth control out :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Everyone is missing the AGAIN part!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Who in the fuck told you to take out your BC to avoid catching an STD!!?? Also he’s a dipshit

Just throw the whole boyfriend out and start fresh.

12 Likes

So you stopped using your birth control because your boyfriend cheated on you? What kind of sense does that even make? maybe you should have left him after he cheated on you cuz that just goes to show what kind of man he is and you probably wouldn’t be pregnant right now with somebody claiming that it’s not his :person_shrugging::person_facepalming:

11 Likes

U took your birth control out to have a kid…taking it out won’t help to not get anything and they don’t take it out to test you :person_shrugging: if your gonna fool round on each other why be together…get the DNA test n keep the birth control in…this is just a messed up post…prolly shouldn’t be bringing kids into this kind of environment

9 Likes

None of this makes any damn sense. Have you cheated before? Do you have a kid from someone else while with him? What the fuck is this fuckery?

Well obviously u slept with someone too or u wouldn’t be asking this question

8 Likes

I’m guessing this is a troll

1 Like

You can calculate the day you conceived. Give or take 5 days before and after that date, whoever you had sex with in that time frame could be the father. Sounds like there isn’t any trust in the relationship probably because of cheating. Try counseling or end your relationship.

You 2 are supposed to be adults. My heart goes out to that poor unborn baby, Does anyone care about that???

13 Likes

I am sure u could have looked up “gestation period” on google and not shared this weird and awful story with people you know will judge you… Save yourself heartache and go speak to a doctor with your man and the doctor will give you a time frame of when u got preggers. Next time leave you birth control in and get a new man. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

So your boyfriend drank and that means its obvious he had slept with another woman?

And then you took out your BC because you wanted to do an STD check? And the thought of “I may get pregnant” never crossed your mind?

9 Likes

Again?! What u mean again? Girl u need Jesus in your life :person_facepalming:

“He obviously cheated” well lady we don’t know u or your man so we “obviously” don’t know shit… TRoll

So he cheated and you decided to go and take your birth control method out and get pregnant??

6 Likes

You took your birth control to trap him into not leaving you for the married woman? :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

I think you know the answer to your own question.

2 Likes

Uhhh well first off, why on earth would you get your BC taken out right after finding out he’s cheating?? :grimacing: second, you can only explain something so many times, you can do it till your blue in the face. I guess when baby is born he’ll know then.

2 Likes

LOL. So from the first day of your period, to the day your body releases and egg, is about 2 weeks. And about 2 weeks after that is when you can take an at home pregnancy test. If you cheated and slept with someone else, you would know 2-3 weeks after the sex if youre pregnant.

1 Like

If you got pregnant in April when he thins you slept with someone else, your baby would be due December 2018 or January 2019. If you got pregnant in August 2018, you would be due this month or next.

1 Like

What the hell is even happening here!? I can’t keep up :joy:

19 Likes

“He obviously slept with a married woman” tf? No, leave.

10 Likes

Where is Maury when you need him

13 Likes

Cheaters always think others are cheating

3 Likes

I have seriously lost all faith in the human race . There is so much wrong with this post … stupid people should not reproduce !

13 Likes

This is how it works.

Why take birth control out after he cheated??? Anyways if it is his that’s on him. Stupid. Either way y’all are both immature and that’s sad

11 Likes

Lmao well let’s see the time frame to conceive a baby is you hop in bed with somebody of opposite sex do your thing and bam a month later baby is hot in the oven if it was time 14 days after the first day of your period that month :joy::joy:.

Again??? And he obviously slept with a married woman??

13 Likes

First, taking bc out wouldn’t prevent you from catching something. Only no sec will really prevent that. Secondly to be due in August your conception date would be November/December depending on dates. Search online for conception calendar that will tell u what week. And lastly, what the fuck you thinking girl!

Make him go to the ob with you next time and have the dr give him the constitution time period… Nothing better than hearing it from a professional

3 Likes

DNA test will slove any questions.

1 Like

Umm… I’d tell him what I told mine… u wanna deny ur kid… fine by me… lmk when u want a paternity test that you will pay for… and when they come out yours… dont expect anything from me except amicable coparenting. Still got those results printed and on my wall. U dont have to prove it to noone… it’s your child… if he wants to man up then he needs to do it on his own accord not after you beg and try to explain it to him. Especially when hes the one whi has proven to be non trustworthy and unfaithful.

7 Likes

Why would you take your birth control out as a result of cheating? How is it obvious to us he cheated with a married woman… and you are pregnant by someone else AGAIN? Have you been pregnant by someone else before? What a mess… you and your hubby are both a mess. If you didn’t sleep with anyone else then you know the child is his, so conception date doesn’t matter. If he wants a DNA test he can get one.

13 Likes

This post has so much NOPE in it.

15 Likes

If you’re pregnant, don’t do drugs… mmkay

11 Likes

Just take a DNA test :person_tipping_hand: thatll shut him up. He guilty cuz he cheated.

5 Likes

It’s clear that neither of you are ready to be responsible parents to yourselves much less new life.
Was that the question?

9 Likes

I can’t even wrap my head around this story.

7 Likes

Ashley this shits wild from start to end. :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

I would take him to the OB and tell the PROFESSIONAL to explain it :joy::joy::joy: then if he still thinks some cheating happened, then you may want to reconsider things

1 Like

Either im tired or whatever but this didn’t make sense to me lol

14 Likes

You’re pregnant with someone else’s kid … again??? What, again? What are you even doing. Get your shit together for Jesus sake, are you both children? You both sound like children.

I am so confused due to the grammar in this post! The boyfriend cheated and the girlfriend cheated? So confused!

5 Likes

The guilty always blame the innocent to justify!

2 Likes

You slept with your bf and he clearly slept with a married woman… huh? Did I miss something?

5 Likes

Pull out the calendar and go from your date of conception/ the time u had sex and prove to him that he was the last person u slept with. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Nothing that you say will ever truly put his mind at ease. DNA test will be your only option to prove once and for all.

4 Likes

Soooo he cheated and you got pregnant? I’m confused.

8 Likes

Paul :joy: here’s a good laugh

So… You got your birth control removed so you wouldn’t catch an STD and because he slept with a married woman you got pregnant???

11 Likes

I enjoy that it states “He obviously slept with a married woman”

Obviously shouldn’t be in that sentence. Shits not normal. Tf.

13 Likes

If baby was conceived April-aug of last year it should have been born or just about to be born by now so just do yourselves a favor and get a dna test done

3 Likes

… again? Umm… if this isn’t the first time you’ve been pregnant with someone else’s kid…I mean… you’re both cheating… maybe an open relationship is what you need if you can’t commit…

That being said, both of y’all stop being hoes and get a paternity test.

8 Likes

Okay, I had sex August 29th. Baby conception follows sex. When they calculate the due date, it’s approximately 14 days prior to sexy time, this is your LMP or last menatrual period date, and what they use to calculate baby growth and tracking. If you slept with someone else ( which I would need a decoder ring to unpack the baggage in your question ) in the same +/-7 day window you could be carrying someone else’s baby. If you conceived in August, like me, you couldn’t be carrying a baby from someone you slept with in April. That being said, DNA will end the thoughts and worries. That’s what I would do. Once and done.

3 Likes

I wanna see this baby that’s been baking for 12 months!!

14 Likes

Your ob can tell you the date you conceived! As long as you know the first date of your last period

If he was the only one you slept with in may or August (depending on how far along you were when you found out) hes obviously the daddy. Baby sounds like it’s due any day now, just get a DNA test done.

1 Like

What the fuck did you just say?

Everlencia look at this post and the comments lol

1 Like

This makes my head hurt. I honestly don’t understand a damn thing…wtf?!!

Not trying to be mean but just from this post no one involved should be having children…:expressionless:

13 Likes

Ok so I am a bit confused with the wording on this post. Did you sleep with someone else? If you didn’t then you have nothing to worry about. I don’t know when you conceived because you didn’t put how far along you are. I don’t understand why you took your birth control out. By the sounds of your post I think you and your boyfriend both need to look into getting somekind of support services. Maybe counciling or something. From this post you sound young. We have all done things were not proud of when we are young but it sounds like a toxic relationship on both your sides and maybe it’s time to leave and work on yourself because now you have a baby coming and you need to be in a healthy space for that peanut. Good luck to you.

4 Likes

Christina read this and the comments :rofl:

What do you mean pregnant with someone else’s kid again? Lol put the kid up for adoption it doesn’t stand a chance with y’all :joy:

12 Likes

I am stuck on the words “obviously” and “again”.
Get a dna test… simple.

7 Likes

Again? He obviously has sex? Is this a joke or can they not see how twisted their relationship is. Paternity test. Put the birth control back in. Break up. Oh my.

8 Likes

Someone needs to explain a whole lotta shit to you…

The stupid is strong in yall. Please stop breeding.

16 Likes

I gotta unfollow this page.

7 Likes

Oh my… Sometimes I cant even… OBVIOUSLY…AGAIN!! What in the… Smh

5 Likes