Why do pregnant women crave ciggarettes?

So I quit smoking cigarettes the day I found out I was pregnant with my son last year on January 12th, 2021. I never picked them up again and again found out I was pregnant oddly on January 11th this year. Since my first trimester I’ve been craving cigarettes SO BADLY. I haven’t given in & I’m now 31 weeks and I don’t understand why cigarettes are literally my biggest craving throughout this pregnancy. Has anyone else experienced this?

13 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/why-do-pregnant-women-crave-ciggarettes/20488

I’ve had several dreams I was smoking and I haven’t smoked in a couple years now so weird :joy:

Never been a smoker just wanted to say you’re awesome. To fight those cravings both times for your babies. I know lots of smokers and see it’s so hard to stop.

8 Likes

With my daughter I craved them so bad (I didn’t smoke) and turns out I had super low iron

1 Like

Low iron can cause these cravings!!

1 Like

everyone who quits smoking has cravings for cigarettes.

3 Likes

Pica maybe. Since you inhale smoke you taste it as well.

1 Like

I used a book called the east way to stop smoking by Alan carr. I never craved another. It truly works.

2 Likes

They were absolutely repulsive to me with my first child which I was thankful since it made me quit smoking… but it was so bad I couldn’t even stand the smell of my husband’s clothes. He had to change shirts when he came inside from smoking

1 Like

This happened to me with all four of my pregnancies and I never smoked before my dr said it’s anemia/ low blood iron

1 Like

Iron deficient anemia

1 Like

So I am 35 weeks and my mil smokes. 2 weeks ago when I was around her and she was smoking I wanted one so bad. Also, I use to smoke.

1 Like

I craved watermelon margaritas while pregnant with my daughter… and the non alcoholic ones didn’t do the trick. I never gave into that craving

I craved Beer and i dont even drink beer lol

I quit smoking each time I found out I was pregnant (4 times) and I craved them so badly. I never had one but I definitely craved them like crazy.

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

yesssss! i stopped smoking the day i found out with both my babies too. my most recent pregnancy… i craved cigarettes everyday! i obviously never gave in but don’t know why that is a thing.

1 Like

OMG I couldn’t imagine that. lol I smoked until the day I lit up and immediately threw up, decided to take a pregnancy test sure enough, I was. For the next 9 months, the smell of cigs made me gag. The day I had her, the cravings came back, though. Maybe try to smell an ashtray sometime and that’ll turn your craving into disgust… its worth a try at least. lol Good luck!

2 Likes

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

1 Like

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

1 Like

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Stress. I haven’t even thought of them, the smell made me sick for weeks, but probably in a couple months I’ll want one. I hope to not pick them back up afterwards

1 Like

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

1 Like

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

Ugh saddly I gave in my first pregnancy I quit the day I found out I was pregnant I couldn’t even be around them this pregnancy I quit the craving got so bad I started to smoke plus the stress in my life didn’t help thankfully I only smoke a couple a day and it hasn’t effected baby she is healthy so far 7lbs high risk Dr said at this point it would effect her more if I quit

1 Like

I never craved cigarettes when I was pregnant

1 Like

Um… no lol not me personally

1 Like

My daughter craved them badly with her first baby. She had never smoked at that point but said it was one of her worst cravings. She’s now a smoker occasionally but prior to being pregnant with her son had never had one. I found that weird and never heard anyone else crave them until I read this post.

I don’t drink, like at all but craved vodka every single day of my pregnancy!! Super weird.

They was mine with my last pregnancy even though I had been quit a couple of years, I went through so much chewing gum as I could of easily of smoked again but the cravings went after I gave birth and I still haven’t had one nearly 5 years on. Only downside is I like chewing gum now and don’t really go a few days without it :rofl::woman_facepalming:

I have never craved cigarettes while pregnant.

I smoke. I quit when I found out I was pregnant with all four of my kids but yes I craved them during every pregnancy. I was going to quit officially when my last was born but he was early and I was stressed and started back up. Wish I would have stayed quit. He’s ten now and I have a hard time when I try to quit.