Why does t my husband want to be intimate with me anymore

Hey ladies so me and my husband have been together for almost 10years. We have three children together. And life pretty good

Well my husband started a new medication. And got a new job Position at work about 1 1/2-2 months ago.
Ever since then our sex life jas went down hill. We used to have sec everyday. Sometimes twice a day.we had so much that I would turn him down because I just wasn’t in the mood. Now thoug l hits different. He just never wants to have sex. He doesn’t act as though he is attracted to me or something. I can try to start something and he will say not tonight. Or he’s tired etc. I’m heart broken and confused. He has never been to tired for sex before. Why now. And he said it’s the job or medicine. But I y stating noticing this change about 2-3 before those. Idk what it is. But I don’t like it. We went from every day to maybe once a week. I feel like it’s me. Or like he’s getting it somewhere else nice read Wilde effects of his new medicine and nothing says loss of sex drive……
I feel crushed, scared and confused. Even kinda angry with him for not wanting to be intimate with me.
Idk what to do or say anymore