Why is my boyfriend acting this way?

He’s an abuser who moved you away from your support network so you’d be at his brutish mercy.

5 Likes

Leave immediately. Go back to anyone that will take you in start.over because it will only get harder to leave!! Leave. Now!

4 Likes

Move back home, he isn’t worth the stress. Let him figure his life out and you go back to living yours.

3 Likes

Run run back where you came from he will get very abusing to u go now

3 Likes

Diagnosis: you got narcissism-cist.
Treatment: two legs and make yourself a new life, run.

2 Likes

Run now! Go back home get your job back bc he is abusing you. It will only get worse if you stay so leave now before it gets physical.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even talk to my kids that way! Makes me wonder if he would think it’s acceptable. He won’t change. Move on before you have a child with this man.

4 Likes

Once he degrade u it will happen again .n again leave

4 Likes

Sounds like he got you away from your support system and all to himself to abuse without the fear of you leaving because you now have nowhere to turn.
Go home.

14 Likes

You already know the answer to this. If you need validation just look at this thread. Go Home!

3 Likes

Its not going to change… love yourself enough to know your worth and walk away. I knownits a hard lesson… you literally just moved your entire life across the country … find a way back … do you have any family who may be able to help you get back ? Explain that since you got there hes been abusive and that youre afraid… hopefully they will help. A hard lesson to learn… but it was a bad idea to move there when you knew the type of man he was … they dont change … and no matter how much you love them and give … its only makes the abuse worse and make them feel more entitled.

3 Likes

He’s gaslighting the shit out of you and alienating you away from everyone and everything you’ve known… & For what, for him to belittle and demean you. You are worth soooo soooo much more than that & I hope you get a strong sense of self worth, soon.

If it were me I’d go back home!! No reason for him to be treating you like this!! You helped him get to where he had to go and now he’s treating you like shit!! That’s just horrible!!

2 Likes

Find a way to message your family and get away from him. He got you isolated from friends and family. What’s he doing is called mental and emotional abuse and it’s not okay. So find a way to get ahold of family tell them what’s going on and try to get home.

2 Likes

He has very effectively isolated you from any type of support system you have. Reach out to your family and get back home. Good luck.

4 Likes

Pack your bags n run. He’s not worth it

4 Likes

Go back home. Lesson learned.

4 Likes

if u r smart u will leave it will get worse he is a narcissist that is how they work he got u away from family n friends he used u he made it to where u have no one but to rely on him

4 Likes

Why are you with this guy? Leave

3 Likes

He did this on purpose. You need to get out as soon as possible because it will only get worse

7 Likes

Take a bus home, call your family for help :heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Oh heck no that’s mental abuse leave him - or it will get worse he is surely testing the water he sounds like a narcissist!

6 Likes

I’m sorry you’re being treated this way, but seriously, get away from him sweetheart because guys like that don’t change.

3 Likes

Once he starts degrading you he will continue doing it!! He’s not going to change, time for you to leave.

2 Likes

Cut him off, cut your losses and Go back home

5 Likes

Run as fast as you can!

2 Likes

Go home. Don’t tell him. Don’t listen to his bullshit. Just go.

1 Like

He moved u away from everything you knew so he’d have total control over you. This is is who he really is and I’d get out now if I were you. Good luck and sorry you and so many others have to go thru this kinda stuff. It sucks.

10 Likes

Go Home! He got what he wanted. You left your life for him and now he is showing you who he really is. Chances are you knew this before you left you jusy didn’t want to admit it. Don’t compound the mistake by staying and having children.

25 Likes

It’s only going to get worse…

1 Like

Leave him he’s not going to charge

Run!!! Definately taking advantage of you…

Move on girl, dude is a top notch tool.

this may be where you move on & become the thing he’s always wanted & will never have or deserve :heart::heart:

It’s not normal, it’s abuse. Leave and don’t look back.

2 Likes

Go home, back to where you came from and was comfortable and loved. He’s an abuser. Let him live with his own company . He moved u away from everything you knew so he’d have total control over you. This is is who he really is and I’d get out now if I were you. Good luck and sorry you and so many others have to go thru this kinda stuff. It sucks.

1 Like

Y r u still there go home if he loved you he would never treat u like this RUN

I’ve been in a relationship like this. It’s gaslighting and abuse. Run, run, run, his true colors are showing and they are bright red

9 Likes

Go back home and tell him to have a nice life.

1 Like

Tell him to look in the mirror…and you RUNNNNNNN

Red flags all over him girl. It does NOT matter what mistakes you make, little or big, no one, I repeat NO ONE deserves to be down graded the way he is to you. Do not let him call you names. Stand your ground and use your voice on that one. That’s not tough love, that’s an asshole. Either tell him exactly how you feel or leave before you get hurt more. Best of luck girl, do what you feel is right for you.

Go home it’s abusive. Gaslighting is a think look up narcissist.

1 Like

Go home .please.it will only get worse

1 Like

I think you answered your own question.

Go home sweetie! Trust me it never gets better.

1 Like

Go home. He is using you

1 Like

Sounds like he used you for the money you had to pay for the move / rent in the new location ,now that he’s set up and working he no longer needs you …don’t stay in a relationship where you are constantly verbally abused because it will never ever stop .

RUN while you have a chance!

1 Like

Yes go home, you don’t have to go through that. Life is too short to settle for that

3 Likes

Go home and don’t look back❤

3 Likes

That’s not normal. Go home. It’ll be better for you

1 Like

That is mental abuse! Leave!

3 Likes

He thinks you’re helpless.
Leave before you are.

1 Like

Sounds like you have no reason to stay there. Go home

2 Likes

He moved you away from all your family and friends so he can be abusive and keep you as low as possible with no interference. You need to leave immediately, run and don’t look back. Be safe while doing it, leave while he’s at work if you have to.

8 Likes

Everyone is telling her to run.but she is broke and no job.how is she suppose to leave without money?

Move back home see if you can get old job back save build a new life never speak to dude again

2 Likes

Red Flags Everywhere here!!! The ABUSE (several of them) signs are all there!! Get out while you can now!!!

1 Like

Go home and cut your losses. Leave him there.

3 Likes

He’s trying his best to convey to you that he no longer needs or wants you and wishes you would get lost.

Time to go before it gets worse

Sounds like you answered your own question. No, this isn’t something that guys “just do.” Nobody should act that way. He’s using you. Go home and don’t look back. Take it as a lesson.

Get out now don’t wait

I did this and the same thing happened to me except I chose to stay the longer I stayed the worst it got to the point of going physical

He’s got you exactly where he wants you ! You know no one an have no where to turn ! I’d turn an go back home

1 Like

Cut ur losses and go home

I’m so sorry you invested and he’s treating you that way.

Sorry but you outlived your usefulness to him. Run don’t walk. Its good you found this out now before you married him.

2 Likes

I will say when couples are stressed they tend to lash out at the one closest to them, their partner. When that happens with us we remind each other we are there to help and lighten to load. Not to be a punching bag. And then we realize it, apologize and do better and work together on our issues. It sounds like you’ve already helped out. Four days is nothing to find work. I’d be going home honestly. He sounds like a butthead and like things will get worse.

Tell him to give you the $1000 plus the money for the tires and go back where you came from you helped him get to where he is so if he isn’t going to be supportive while you look for a job and get on your feet get out while you can!

You do know that is mental abuse, right? You need to leave. And, no, real men do not act like that.

1 Like

He was treating you like this prior to moving and you still went? Girl, get some help and work on your self esteem. Move back home! You deserve so much better. He will never change. Good luck!

3 Likes

Red Flag city! In four days he turned verbally abusive.
Back your stuff back and move back!

Go home to your family

Please go back home xx

Classic abusive. Isolates you away from any help, probably didn’t act like that before right? Now he’s trying to tear you down until you feel like “I deserve this”/ “I won’t do better so I should just stay”/ I have no choice but to stay" literally run. Go home if you can or find help for woman out there (IDK what state or area your in) but always know your worth more then that.

1 Like

He removed you from your environment and now he’s abusing you, you need to run asap

3 Likes

That is ABUSIVE! No excuse! Leave before it gets worse

Run. Get away from this nut before he hurts or kills you.

1 Like

Run girl. Go back home with your family.

1 Like

LEAVE. You are with an abusive man who will always view and treat women that way. It will get worse. Go back home to your family where you can thrive and not be abused before it gets too late and you develop a trauma bond and get stuck.

6 Likes

Pack your stuff back up. Call home to your family and tell them you’re coming home. It sounds like he used you to get to where he wanted to be. Very sad. I’m so sorry

5 Likes

Go back and leave him there

1 Like

Girl you better get out while you can! This will only get worse!

2 Likes

He sounds abusive ! Go home, and leave him there.

2 Likes

Yeah. Go back home. If he’s being this terrible now, a year from today who knows what he will be doing…

4 Likes

Girl run don’t walk !

3 Likes

Angel …please get out as fast as your little legs can carry you …and as far as possible …go back home …speak to your family and friends , do not be embarrassed not your fault …this ass is a Narcissist…read up on the traits …be strong …get out …sending prayers for strenght and guidance .

Run back home he sounds abusive. He doesn’t respect you and Love yourself first. He is using you and doesn’t respect you. You must respect yourself and love yourself. If you do not leave you choose to live a life of unhappiness and it won’t get better! I am sorry this is happening but you take control of your life now and find happiness. Good luck on your journey and I hope you make good choices that make you happy.

2 Likes

Red flag. Go back home

Hun go back home! You’ve been isolated and his true colours are showing now.

2 Likes

Leave this abusive relationship now Sis!!! Go back home if possible. Don’t allow yourself to be treated like this. Praying for you sis :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

Get back home asap and start over.

Women’s refuge ASAP, local authorities in your area explain all on thr phone or in person to them. If have messages off him being nasty show them get as much evidence as you can. There will be a emergency service for ladies in the same situation as yourself. Leave and don’t look back, any money you can take from house to get away today/tomorrow.
Sending you big hugs, you can do this :hugs: :heartbeat:

Move back to wherever you came from. Blockeddd

1 Like

Baby, if it changes, it’s only going to be for the worse. If he’s already flying those red flags so openly, it’s time for an escape plan. No excuses. If you dint have somebody that will help you get out now, start making solid plans to leave. Isolating you, immediate personality changes, belittling and berating you- those are all classic behaviors of a narcissist.

5 Likes

Let me guess…he was a great guy before the move? Yeah no…he’s got you where he wants you. He’s a Narcissist. Sell what you have to and do what you gotta do to get the money but you need to 10000% get back home. I highly suggest leaving while he’s gone at work. Take only what’s important to you (Irreplaceable) and get back home. Change your phone number and passwords.
Maybe call family and friends while he’s not around and explain the situation…maybe they can lend you the money to get back home safely and then you can pay them back?

5 Likes

Get rid of the best and move on with your life

1 Like

Advice? Run and do not look back.

1 Like

Go back home! If he treats you like that now I can only imagine how much worse it would get. You’ll never be good enough in his eyes. Go home!

1 Like