Why is my boyfriend acting this way?

Leave him and move back!! Get your life back!! Don’t ever let anyone treat you like that!! You don’t need anyone in your life!! You want someone but you don’t need them so leave his ass!! He will be fine

Get the money he owes you, and go back home

1 Like

Get yourself back to where you came from asap!!

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: I’d pack and leave while he’s at work! Call family and friends to help you get away from him ASAP! He’s isolated you from your family and friends and there is NO telling what his intentions are now!

6 Likes

He just wanted you for what did for him go find Love and peace alone

1 Like

Go back home. He moved you away from your family so that he could treat you anyway he wants and no one would stand up for you. He’s narcissistic and abusive and will only get worse, probably physical. Go back home.

4 Likes

Leave him and go back home.

1 Like

Sounds like he used you to get to his new job!! Get out now while you can!! It will only get worse!

3 Likes

So, he took a bunch of money from you and got mad when you asked what it was for (financial abuse), isolated you from your friends and family, and is now abusing you because you aren’t actively making more money for him to take.

You need to make a plan to go back home immediately. Get a bus ticket if you have to. Or see if any of your friends or family from back home would be willing to come pick you and your things up and move you back home.

If you have to find a job and save up for a bit first before you can leave, make sure you put your money in a separate account, and whatever you do, do NOT give him access to it. Don’t even tell him how much you make. If he tries to demand this information from you, if you feel you have no choice but to tell him, then tell him a much lower number than you actually make. Also, maybe have 2 checking accounts if necessary - the one that he knows exists, and then a secret one where you start stashing as much of each check as you can to go towards moving back home.

Look into local resources like women’s and domestic violence shelters, too, they may be able to help you get out or even get back home.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Go back home :house: he clearly doesn’t respect u or love u I’m so sorry

2 Likes

Run :running_woman: run run run run

2 Likes

He just isolated you and now has financial power over you.

4 Likes

Phone your mum sister bestie and get them to come get you. Go home

1 Like

Find a way back home :frowning:

2 Likes

Get out as fast as you can. Go back where you have a support network.

5 Likes

Go back. Do not pass go. Do not try and collect $200. Vamoose. Leave. Dust off your feet at the door step on your way out.

2 Likes

Don’t take his crap, leave while he is at work. You deserve better. Things might be tough for awhile but they will get better with time. Call your family as soon as possible. Best of luck to you!

Go back home it is not worth all that. He did that to get you by yourself so you have no one. He will not change. For your safety and your health go back home!! :pleading_face:

I believe if you are reaching out you know it is a useless relationship. Even if you have to walk,get a local job.to retrieve money. Not blaming you for not seeing or preparing before hand because you had a 1000.00 plus his tires money.but you are not only one.we all make mistakes. You know you are better then his insults ,so pocket that shit.strive hard right now.and on the way out take your 1,000 worth which means disconnect the water ,electric and slash your tires on way out.those tires were for you both to start a new life and so was the thousand to help out.now that he got it all you are useless. Well you don’t tell him. You go get shit job if that’s all you can get.and save.do not give him any of it.just enough to leave.then do as I say .he can work harder to turn on electric, water,cable.since your contribution didn’t mean anything. But don’t tell him your plans .that is just a threat.you need to mean this. And erase post that you post like this in fear for him looking in your phone. Bad behavior only gets worse.

Honey buy a bus/ plane ticket

He’s a narcissist

Go back. This behavior only gets worse. Break up before it’s a year down the road and you’re pregnant or married or you blow more of your money

1 Like

Take the loss and leave nobody should be treated like that

1 Like

Get out now!!! I did the samething. I ended up not working for 2 years and been dealing with abuse. He’ll get mad at anything I say and put his hands on me. All it does is get worse every time. I’m to the point where I’m scared to leave but Ik I need out for me and my daughter. He’s kept me from my family and says they aren’t my family only him and my daughter are. It’s a fight for me to see my parents or siblings. I can’t talk to my best friend of 20 years bc of him. I’ve been hurt. Thrown on the ground finger cut. thrown up against walls with him punching it right next to my head. Pushed around. I’ve been called countless names. Made to feel like a worthless nothing. My opinion or feeling don’t matter. Like I said I have no money or a job the only way out is to tell some ppl close to you. Mostly parents they will come help you. My moms ready to show up with a gun for protection. But I’m waiting for him to be in a different state for work to leave. He’s a truck driver. So it helps me leaving. But he’ll know where I’m at. Still scared but I need to do it for me and my little girl

1 Like

Go home, honey. That’s not a man. And then he will try to talk you into coming back. So once you get home, block him on everything everywhere. He’s an abuser looking for a victim. Don’t let it be you.

Leave him! Move back home as soon as possible unless you want to stay where you are & find a different place eventually.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12629 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs6.pages.dev

Go home he doesn’t want you there

You already know the answer, get out and fast!!

1 Like

Go home. It’s only gonna get worse

Go home! Partners should never speak that way to each-other. Find yourself a better human.

1 Like

Y u tolerating him n his abuse

Definitely get out.
The narcissist is coming out of him. He moved you away from everyone for this reason. This is definitely not normal and it will only get worse.

1 Like

Time to move back. Like now.

He doesn’t want you. Go back, at least you know where places are. Or stick it out n find your own place. That’s abusive behavior. May come to worse. Your a strong woman, you can do this! Without him.

Narcissistic behavior. Please :pray::pray::pray: leave ! Don’t walk RUN!!!

1 Like

Go home fast, real men don’t treat there ladies like that

2 Likes

Get some professional help help soon this guy’s too controlling

The universe is trying to show you this isn’t right for you. If you don’t listen it’ll just get worse until you see for yourself this isn’t where you’re supposed to be.
Hes telling you loud and clear the type of man he is, listen to him.
Take what he is doing to you as face value.

My grandfather always said if you don’t mind, then it don’t matter.

You putting up with and accepting this behavior is showing that you don’t mind its happening, so it doesent and never will mater to him.

2 Likes

And you still moved with him? Shiddddd. Move back smh

Move back and don’t contact that jerk ever again…

7 Likes

Go back. Love yourself and have dignity.

2 Likes

He used you. I would leave and never look back. He won’t change

3 Likes

Sounds like a classic abuser. He’s got you where he wants you & thinks you have no way out so you will take whatever he dishes out. I’d say get out as fast as you can. Ask fam or friends for help if you need to. Do what you gotta do until You can get out… then RUN!

10 Likes

Run! He is showing you his true colours. He’s an abuser and it will only get worse!

1 Like

Absolutely do not stay! This will only get worse. Don’t be stupid and not take advice and let things get worse and cause more damage to your mental health. No man is worth it there is plenty of fish in the sea and men who treat women with respect. Don’t settle for any less ! Go back home. Leave his ass on his own don’t let him sweet talk u into staying

He show you who he was, now show him what you’re made of

3 Likes

Sounds like the narcissist got you right where he wants you. Figure out a way to leave. It’ll only get worse. People like that love to disassociate you from friends and family then show their true colors.

It’s just gonna get worse

Go home …find you a man who respects you.thats not love

2 Likes

:broken_heart: Pack your stuff and get on the bus and go back home… 
He is a narcissist, if you don’t know what it is look it up immediately… this will only get worse it will not in any way get better whatsoever,
Tough love ??? Right there was a huge red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: :exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Get off this roller coaster now!!! Seriously call the bus station and get on a bus and go home!! Don’t worry about the rent money don’t worry about the money for the tires don’t worry about the thousand dollars, he does not want you there and you’re only there now because you paid for all that stuff, you’re buying your way into his life. 
Just leave sweetie…. 

1 Like

You are too young to be putting up with that bullshit. You have no ties to him go back home. If he’s treating you like that he’s a piece of crap and he doesn’t deserve you anyways. No woman should put up with that type of abuse. Just because it’s not physical doesn’t mean it’s not abuse. Pack your stuff you’re gonna be better for in the long run and go back home. 

1 Like

Ummm no. Just no. No no no no no no. Do NOT be with a boy like that. and i say boy bc thats no man. And it WILL get worse

1 Like

Get out and never look back.
I’m so sorry you are being treated like this.

1 Like

Everyone is suggesting you go home. I assume this is bc of the ABUSE this man is putting you through. Mental and emotional abuse can be more damaging than physical abuse, and last a lot longer! This man is not treating you as an equal, and it sounds like it started prior to your move – so it can’t be blamed on “his stress” . You can’t make someone change, and it sounds as though he sees nothing wrong with the way he’s treating you. I would DEFINITELY reach out to your best friend, sister, mother – any trusted person “back home” and make sure someone is aware of your situation. . . Even if you aren’t ready to go back now, you’ll have the tracks laid for when you do decide. I wish you the very best! May you have the intuition/knowledge to make good choices, the strength and conviction to carry out actions, and the FAITH in yourself to move forward!!! :pray::dizzy::sparkles::star::rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Gonna get worse get out

3 Likes

Go home!!! Beg family and friends for help if you have to, but RUN RUN RUN!!! You are in an abusive relationship and now you’re being cut off from whatever support you had. Get out now before it gets worse.

12 Likes

Leave now it will only get worse

1 Like

You need to go back home NOW.
This is how it starts.
Verbal abuse.
Mine started like that. I brushed it off.
Please dont brush this off.
Its not normal and its not okay for him to treat you like that.
He feels a semblance of control now that he has you away from your support system and his true colors are starting to show.
It will get worse!
Please find a way home…and please dont let him find out. Plan covertly as much as possible.
Get on the phone to your family tell them whats happening and get a plan together.
You can also call womens abuse hotline and they can guide you thru escape plans

2 Likes

No, treating a woman he supposedly loves like garbage is not normal. Leave now or it will only get worse

3 Likes

Sounds like you have a narcissist

4 Likes

The best comment here “he showed you who he was, now show him what you’re made of” go back home!! Leave now, before you lose everything

3 Likes

Yes look for a job save as much as you can and get away from this guy. He’s controlling and a manipulative man

Yes go back leave him

1 Like

No this is not normal for a man to do, this is what abusive immature man does. There is no fixing this he doesn’t respect you or love you. You need to leave and learn you are worth kind words, feeling safe and feeling loved.

1 Like

Well the 3 things you mentioned doing would irritate me too but regardless stop letting people mask toxicity with love! Go back to where you can be appreciated and flourish.

Go back home NOW. He’s an abuser and thinks he’s got you trapped. Tell family he’s abusive and have them come get you while he’s gone to work.

1 Like

SO! YOU paid for him to get there? You paid for his new tires? AND the first months rent, AND gave him $1000 without reason and YOU’RE a lazy degenerate ??? :rage: He had a job there, you still need to find one. Doesn’t make you lazy! And BTW NO! This is NOT normal! <3 Hang in there girly! Get a job, pay your half or whatever y’all agreed on and tell him to be quiet

Don’t unpack…go back to where you came from. You don’t need to take any crap from him.It will get worse. You CAN AND WILL live without him.

Go back home right now!

Here’s my advice - go home to your family. Now.

1 Like

Take the tires you bought and leave

Sounds like you moved across the country for an asshole. I would cut your losses and get out of there.

Get out!!! I stayed bc we had a kid together but it got way worse. I called my family & they came & picked us up with my belongings n never looked back… once you do leave, get into therapy bc you might not think it will affect you later but it does. You WILl find a guy that treats you the way your suppose to be treated

2 Likes

Repack your clothes somehow move back

1 Like

Leave. That’s abusive behavior. It will only get worse and may even progress to physical abuse. You need to get out now!

17 Likes

Leave. It doesn’t get better. He isolated you from your comfort zone to manipulate and lower your self esteem.

1 Like

Go back home asap!!! Narcissistic qualities are finally showing!! Run!!

2 Likes

One rule never uproot your life for a man. Unless you know things are going to be ok a plan in that case is always needed.

I’ve been there. Obviously the guys a narcissist. He’s just showing you some of his true colors now that you have no support. Run, and go home before it gets worse then verbal…

1 Like

Leave this idiot…your partner is suppose to treat you with kind and respect and he hasn’t got it…not worth it…to many red flags.

leave and go back home and don’t look behind

2 Likes

If you have any money left , leave him and get away from him ! Go back to your old home and job and forget about him! You don’t need anymore verbal abuse from him or anybody else!

I have a similar story. I dated a guy and everything was great UNTIL we moved in together. He turned into a completely different person and started being very abusive. I was stuck there with no job and nowhere for me to go with my babies. It took about 6 months to get things arranged so that I could get out. It was the best thing I ever did. It sounds like you may be in a similar position and if I were you I would pack my things and RUN before it turns into more than just words hurting you. :purple_heart: Would you really want to spend your life like that? Would you want kids (if you were to have any) living that way? You deserve better sweetheart. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yep, you don’t need to be in an abusive relationship, get out now and go home to your family.

Go home!
Learn the lesson and chalk it up to experience

1 Like

Leave and go home to your family this guy will just get worse

1 Like

Time to move back immediately.

1 Like

Yes go back home, leave him

Sounds like he’s a jerk! I would take the tires I bought go sell them n whatever else I could and go back n start ur job back. Don’t look back

1 Like

Go back home. Forget him

1 Like

This is wrong he is wrong and you need to find a way out

3 Likes

My advice is go home!

If you had these issues BEFORE you moved across the country with him, WHY did you move across the country with him? All he did was alienate you from your friends, your family, your home and your job. Sounds to me like you sacrificed a lot for him and if this is how he shows his thanks, your future with this clown is going to be miserable!

4 Likes

Leave. It’s just going to get worse. He’s wanting to control you, you’re away from family now so he knows you can’t run

3 Likes

Yeah. Move back home. Cut your losses. He’s got you far away from anyone and everyone you know. Isolation. This is how it starts. It won’t get better.

Move back!!! Phuck that

Love yourself enough to walk away … actually… you need to run , he’s crazy .

4 Likes

I didn’t even finish reading this and I can tell you, run! Don’t tell him you’re leaving, just be gone. You need support not emotional/verbal abuse. :pray:t4::green_heart:

I’m glad all of us agree

1 Like

Tough love my ass. That is abusive/narcissistic behavior. It is only gonna get worse. You need to pack your bags and run. Call 211 and see what services are near you that can help you get out of that situation. See if your family will come get you. Also this is just me but I would be petty and take his tires with me, resale them or return them if you can. Contact the landlord and tell them you want off the lease so you aren’t on the hook for anything when it goes south as well.

That’s the start of abuse. Telling you you’re useless and stupid isn’t okay. Go back home!

1 Like