Would I be in the wrong to walk away so my boyfriend can have kids?

Talk to him! You cant know what he feels if you don’t actually ask.

I think that needs to be a mutual agreement. Shouldn’t he have a say on it?

There’s other ways to have children together other then you carrying them. Talk to your partner see how they feel. Good luck hugs

1 Like

I was told I couldn’t have kids because of damaged ovaries from cysts and I have 3 amazing children that came all back to back. Talk to him and don’t give up hope!

2 Likes

Your stupid talk to him instead of you say what you think he wants how about letting him tell you

4 Likes

I feel like you’re depressed by the news & acting irrationally. Has he told you that having kids is a condition of your relationship? Does he know the Dr says you can’t have kids? Before you test apart his, yours & your kids lives have a talk with him. You have so many options now. Foster adopt, open adopt, surrogate… He may be open to 1 of those. Or the desire to have kids may not be as strong as you think it is.

I had the exact same thing happen. I have a son, my bf and I had been together 2 years at the time. I had years of displasia surgeries to keep from getting cervical cancer. One year doctor told me I had to get a hysterectomy, this would be the only way to prevent me getting cervical cancer. Soo that wasn’t really anything I had time to wait and plan for unfortunately. I told my bf I loved and cared about him, he didn’t have any children of his own and I won’t be able to give him any, I thought every man wants a child of their own and I couldn’t handle the heartbreak and any betrayal later if he decided to resent me or leave me because I couldn’t give him a child. I broke up with him in the nicest way, lol, but he kept calling me, texting me good night and good morning. He told me he honestly never really wanted any kids of his own, he said my son was perfect and that is all he wanted. Wow, what a wonderful and perfect thing to say… I still was hesitant and we stayed apart for a month or two I was worried he didn’t mean that or maybe didn’t know what he wanted. After 3 months I saw he truly did love us and now it’s been 8 years :heart:
Just talk to the man. His words and actions will tell you everything. Best of everything to you!

4 Likes

talk to him see what he wants its just up to you.

Being pregnant isn’t the only way to have kids.

1 Like

Let him decide talk to him

2 Likes

I waa told I couldn’t have kids when I was 16, at 23 after years of trying me an my husband popped out 3 don’t lose hope momma

I would talk to him and see how he feels.

1 Like

Did he say he wasn’t willing to stay with you because you can’t have children? If I read correctly I saw that you said that you feel he will resent you, not the he said he would resent you. I think the 1st step is to get an accurate account of his feelings instead of acting off of your feelings and assumptions.

2 Likes

Talk to him instead of posting an anonymous post on FB. WTF is wrong with people these days? :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Talk to him first off. Secondly there’s more than one way to have a baby. Third, would it really be fair, provided you do still love him and have a good relationship, to your children or him?

Many people find out they cant have children. Some what to just have from the newborn stage while others want their DNA attached. Talk to him. Maybe you guys could adopt a newborn if he wants to raise a baby from infancy. Or use a surrogate with your egg and his sperm if the issue is you can’t physically carry a child. If its your eggs that are an issue but you can carry then use an egg donor and his sperm and you carry. If its carrying and egg issues then you can use a surrogate and egg donor. My point is there are many options. Yes they may be more difficult than having your first two, but anything worth having is worth fighting for.

why do people make things so hard instead of communicating …speak even mute ppl have a way of communication use it …go from there

3 Likes

You’d be wrong to just leave him without discussing this with him first.

3 Likes

Love is more important

You need to talk to HIM, not Facebook. Going to Facebook definitely is not fair to him.

4 Likes

Has your BF ever said not having his own kids was a deal breaker? I have 1 child. My BF has no kids. He loves my son as his own. We are trying to have a baby BUT he has told me if we don’t get pregnant he’s perfectly fine with just my son. Talk to your BF before you just leave.

Lay all the truths on the table, give him the opportunity to make the choice. Whatever he and you decide after that will be your truth and you will both be free to go on together or move on to a different chapter. Bless you for your honesty . No matter what, you will be fine, honey. <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be just walking away from him you’d be taking your children that he’s bonded with for 2 years as well youd be hurting everyone

You can try surrogacy your egg his sperm. If you still have your ovaries

Be mature. Talk ro him. Ya could adopt.

Let him make the choice my hubby had kids before me I wanted another I had one already too so we had another but if we couldn’t no one would leave

Talk to him about it

3 Likes

Are you able to do an egg retrieval and have a surrogate? I know it is an expensive, long process, but it is a way for you to have children together

You need to sit down and talk to him

That’s a conversation you need to have WITH him. You can’t make that decision for him.

2 Likes

That’s definitely something you should be talking to him about.

If you were to walk away without sitting down and having a conversation about your future together, then yes. It would be wrong and selfish because you are making the choice for him instead of letting him make that choice. Relationships that are healthy can go quite a ways if given the chance.

1. Let him make that decision. Don’t make it for him.
  2. Always get a second opinion from another doctor. Maybe even a third.
  3. There are alternative options to have children y’all can discuss when the time is right.
    Don’t screw up something good that might not even be an issue because you’re getting in your own head girl!
4 Likes

Maybe you and your kids are worth more to him than fathering his own? You really need to talk about this with him.

1 Like

You could use a surrogate. The child would be his and you could raise the baby together…

1 Like

You need to talk to him

I did this exact thing for the same reasons. It’s a hard decision to make. Hugs

1 Like

Talk to him about it don’t be selfish in your decisions

Talk to him before taking any desicion

Speak to him there are lots of options. He’s never resent you when he choose to stay with you.

1. Talk to him first.
  2. Get another opinion… I got told I wouldn’t be able to have kids and I ended up having 3!!!
2 Likes
  1. Talk to him first.
  2. Get another opinion… I got told I wouldn’t be able to have kids and I ended up having 3!!!
3 Likes

Get a good councilor you both have a lot to discuss the options of science and adoption are endless

1 Like

Sweetie I was told at 16 I couldn’t have kids ever well we tried anyway for 10 years we did it all fertility shots test and surgeries and we ended up adopting a beautiful baby girl I cut the cord on her and she was ours well hunny I was 35 then well when she was 4.5 months old we found out that I was 14 weeks pregnant with our now 2cnd miracle so hunny always keep the faith and this is a conversation for you and him to have give him time to process the information and ask him what he sees in the future and maybe adopting or serogacy are also options but honestly hunny this is something only he can tell you where this relationship goes from here and when I got with my husband he had 2 kids from previous relationships also and I was content for many years being their bonus mom until I wasn’t and the urge to have my own kicked in and I almost ruined my marriage because of how I felt not thinking to ask how he felt so here we are 20 years later

Don’t makes decisions for him, have a conversation with him. There are options out there because of the miracle of science.

if he is okay with it then stay together. if it’s a deal breaker for him then leave.

1 Like

Talk to him first. There is always tte option of a surrogate

1 Like

I was told it was unlikely i would have children and have two. I would talk to him

1 Like

Ask him, not Facebook.

2 Likes

Talk to him. There are other ways to have babies if he truly wants more.

tell him an see what he has to say you think!

Can adopt kids or surrogate

I’m so sorry you are going thru this. Have you talked to him? Found out how he feels? I understand you would think he’d resent you in the future but honestly, I think he should be the one to make the decision of leaving.

1 Like

Communication is key. Maybe he feels fulfilled with the 2 you have. His or not. You wont know his views without talking.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you are going thru this. Have you talked to him? Found out how he feels? I understand you would think he’d resent you in the future but honestly, I think he should be the one to make the decision of leaving.

1 Like

You know how many people are told they can’t have anymore babies… then have babies?! Anything is possible!

4 Likes

I hope you go get a second opinion, even a third. And dont give up.

4 Likes

It should be his choice. He’ll resent you for making the decision for him.

1 Like

It’s his choice. I’d talk to him. Tell him how you feel. If he wants to stay regardless then don’t ruin your relationship over something he isn’t stressing about.

2 Likes

This is a huge thing, you need to have an open and honest conversation with him. Discuss this idea and see what he thinks. Also discuss other options. When I married my second husband I had 2 kids from previous marriage, my husband did not have any, and wanted one. We talked about this for hours. He decided if we could have one great but if not we could look at other options. As a surprise to all of us I did get pregnant even tho I was told due to prior myomectomy, endometriosis, fibroid tumors and age it was not likely. Our baby is now 5, other 2 kids are 16 and 19.

2 Likes

Talk to him. There are plenty of ways to have a baby

2 Likes

Please communicate with him and talk to him about this. Don’t be one of those people who just walks away without any explanations, closure, etc. Be mature and have that conversation with him.

1 Like

Why not leave the decision up to him?

1 Like

Maybe you can adopt?
Depending on your specific issue …
A surrogate ?

If egg quality…egg donor?

I’m a retired 2 x egg donor
3 x surrogate.

1 Like

Talk to him. His input matters too.

4 Likes

Not wrong at all, but I would highly suggest sitting down with him and having a huge talk about this and your concerns

4 Likes

My aunt was told she couldn’t have children . And 10 years later , they gave birth to a healthy baby boy ! He’s now around 8. DONT give up!!!

3 Likes

Hard as it is if you want children of your own there is so much more to a good relationship and other options depending why you cant have children .
Talk to your partner , meet your Drs together and talk over options. Dont just assume he’ll move on to someone else if you leave.

1 Like

Why not look at all the options you have? There are ways for him to have a child that’s biologically his

2 Likes

Talk to him before you take off. He loves your kids and to take them away with no explanation would be awful. Ask him how he feels about the situation. Would he be open to adoption? Or is your suggestion the answer he’s looking for? Never assume. Ask first. You might be surprised.

2 Likes

I had a BF break up with me for the same reason. I had my son 2 years later and I can say that I 100% appreciate him for doing that for me, even though I didn’t see it then myself. I would definitely have a talk with him and go from there. Good luck!

3 Likes

Every time people make post like this I can’t help but think that these two people were meant to come together

2 Likes

They told me I couldn’t have anymore after my daughter…there’s still a chance. Just keep seeking answers and don’t accept that as the final word.

2 Likes

Love doesn’t mean you need yoir own biological kids. If he loves you, why go. So many people are happy without their own kids.

1 Like

How about talking to him :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Maybe talk to him about this instead of this whole group. Explain how you feel & see just what he has to say

3 Likes

They told me I couldn’t have any. Too much scarring and damage from SA as a child.
I now have FOUR beautiful children. God doesnt care if science says its possible or not. God bless you.

4 Likes

I mean, he can always have kids, it’s called artificial insemination and a surrogate. But hey, if you wanna dip, dip. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

And maybe alternate methods like a surrogate so they can biologically be his
But I would say try anyway
Worse thing is what they already said

1 Like

The question is why can’t you have anymore? Even getting your tubes tied us reversible or fertility treatments you could even find a surrogate to use your eggs and his sperm. If you dont have viable eggs surrogates sometimes will donate theirs. Lots of ways to have kids nowdays

They could be wrong. They told me I would never have children and that even if I did manage to get pregnant They would never be brought to term because my body would make me miscarry. Until the year I turned 27 they were right and then my son was born and 5 years later my daughter.

5 Likes

Both my mom and one sister both were told that they weren’t able to have kids, yet they both had 5 kids each. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I must confess that I’m filled up with abundance joy, you’ve change my life into a better financial state, i will forever remain grateful to you and your company Mrs Elizabeth James you’re the best account manager I’ve ever seen in my life, thanks for the sincerity and payout may God bless you and your company , Ask Her How To Invest​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Maybe you should talk to him about it. There is always adoption

1 Like

Maybe think about alternate methods like a surrgate?

1 Like

Online trading has been real to me since I met Mrs Elizabeth James , Honestly speaking I haven’t met an opportunity I could gain from all this while before I met her, she made me forgot all my losses and I’m earning massively since I started trading with her. I’m also earning more profits as I publish this… Contact her now by clicking the name below and starting earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m just so overwhelm with joy right now, it’s a dream come true for me. I really want to appreciate Mrs Elizabeth James for your strategy and method of trading. Who would have believe that I could make up to this amount in a space of five days with just a little startup capital, Thanks alot Mrs Elizabeth James for not letting me down, I’m understanding greatful. Contact Mrs Lisa jennifer with her by clicking the name below​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I would give him the choice unless you do not want to be in the relationship. There are many ways the 2 of you could have a child. And I’m not sure what the issue is but I have seen a few people personally overcome infertility.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just talk to him about it.

3 Likes

Mrs Elizabeth James may God continue to bless you: my legit account manager, for helping me achieves all my goals in life today, I am now able to provide for my family, having a good living with my family, Who so ever that is reading this should contact her here on facebook now and be financially free. her platform is the best.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Message her to get started

I would definitely talk to him about it. See his feelings on it. Get a surrogate, there are couple who have done that. That way he as able to have his own as well

I was told I’d never have kids, don’t give up hope mama :heart: my 4year old was definitely my rainbow through the storm :sparkles:

3 Likes

l get paid over $153 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17135 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://DollarPayJob26.pages.dev/

Communication is key…. Talk with him first……Look into other options…

1 Like

That should be a conversation you ha e with him!

1 Like

You’re not wrong to worry he might have regrets later if you stay but you ARE wrong for asking the internet what’s best for your relationship.

You should arrange for the kids to spend the night at a family members house and sit him down to tell him the news. Let him digest what this means for his wants if he decides to stay. Let him have a say in the relationship continuing or ending. What if he wants kids of his own just because yours are awesome and he loves being a stepdad so much he wants to try his hat raising one from birth, but he’d rather keep that bond with your kids and you than risk never finding something this good again? He might decide being stepdad is awesome enough to keep as his sole title. You won’t know if you don’t talk to him.

Make this a conversation between the two of you. Not you and the world wide web. We shouldn’t convince you to walk away and break the hearts of yourself, your boyfriend, and your kids.

Best of luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just talk it over with him, there is adoption and other avenues he might explore. If he treats your kids like his own, he obviously a good person. Think how your kids might feel if he is taken out of their life.

3 Likes

Let him make the choices for what is right in his life.

1 Like

My husband knew when he met me that I couldn’t have any more kids. He didn’t have any. I told him he should be with someone that could give him children. I tried to walk away. He was like no, I love you and it doesn’t matter. 20 years later he told me that he wanted to leave me for someone who could have kids. I told him h**l no, I told you I couldn’t have kids and you were fine with me and I stuck by you through the poor years and now that you’re making good money you are not going anywhere.

4 Likes

If I were you I would and if he comes back to you after that then it was meant to be . But give him that chance

You need to give him a choice, don’t make that decision yourself on someone elses behalf

1 Like