Would I be in the wrong to walk away so my boyfriend can have kids?

Talk it over with him

I just wanna stop in to say.i was told I could Never have kids,
Then I had my daughter and son. And had a stroke in my pituitary gland and was told I could Never conceive,
I am now at 28 weeks with my fourth baby. Having alternated girl boy girl boy my first three were with my ex husband of 13 yrs who was extremely abusive. I am now welcoming this baby boy with the absolute love of my life. Never give up! Always have hope!!!

Suggest it. Let him decide.

Can you walk away?? Everyone deserves a child if they so desire one… kinda sad to think this man will never have his own children…and most everyone wants to be a grandparent…

1 Like

This is a discussion you need to have with him. Yes there is a chance he might resent not having more children, but there is also a chance he could be hit by a bus or something else. There are no guarantees in this life.

I lost 6 (with heartbeats) they told me I’d never have kids. God had another plan for me. We now have 2 sons. I almost did the same thing, I’m happy I didn’t. Don’t give up and keel praying :blush::heart::pray:

1 Like

If you honestly think he can’t accept your children as his own you 100% should’ve been out the door awhile ago

Having kids of your own doesn’t necessarily mean you getting pregnant there’s option surrogate, adoption maybe talk about this before you walk away.

1 Like

You need to talk to him, I was in the same situation, and he said he lived me, it didn’t matter, but as time went on, it did matter, so I walked away, he’s now married so having their own kids is, an experience they should not miss. But that was my personal decision. As he started out to be with family and playing with sisters kids, I knew, as he stayed longer than expected, so I ended it.

Talk to him that’s the only way you’re going to know how he feels don’t walk away because you feel guilty have a discussion a true discussion about your feelings about his feelings and then decide

1 Like

Not your choice to make talk to him

Investing in Cryptocurrency is quite challenging when you don’t know how to start, what to invest on and how to make profits on every of your investment. For better understanding you can contact

Talk to him and see what he wants to do . Give him the chance to walk away if he wants to . If he doesn’t then if you love each other then you will be okay

I know of a few people who were told they couldn’t have kids. Their kids are now teenagers

Maybe he’s fine with having your two. You walking away is you making a decision for him. Talk to him not us

Don’t make any hasty decisions based on your current emotions. Talk to him. If you were with him and were keeping it secret that you don’t actually want kids, than I’d definitely tell you to end the relationship. However, that’s not the case. Being told that you’re incapable is a totally different thing. He may want kids in general. It could also be that he specifically wants to experience having children with you. In which case, adoption could be an excellent option. Don’t lose hope. Many women have been told that they’re unable to have children, but end up defying the odds.