Would it upset your if your MIL had no photos out of your family?

I wouldn’t let her see him ever I think she is evil 4 that he would of know his grandmother

You don’t need ppl like that in your life, nor does your child. Cut them off!

1 Like

So sad. It is her loss and she will one day be the one to suffer the consequenches

1 Like

Simple answer. Nope. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Hehehe. Mine didn’t but did of him and his ex so my petty ass went to Walgreens and printed some out and replace them. This was after we had our son together and I had to get a paternity test bc they didn’t think our son was his :rofl: but now they’re great and honestly his mom doesn’t change any of her pictures. They’ve been the same since 6 years ago when I met him lol. So no worries girl.

My EX MIL was like that. Had pics of ALL her other kids and grandkids but none of me and her son or his son and none of my son. We have now been divorced for 6 yrs and there’s been NO contact with any of them even my ex husband is 2 yrs now

I would be very hurt . I would also frame her a picture and take it over and display it for her

3 Likes

Did you give her any pictures ? If so I’m sorry … If not then do so !! Already framed … Did you invite her to your little ones birthday party ? Or reach out to her for help with planning one ? If so I’m sorry … If not you need to …

1 Like

Get get a framed pic of your little family as a “gift”.

2 Likes

Myself I would just take a picture of child and set it up with other pictures and if she removes it then I’d just walk away and cut off any contact with her! Don’t know age of your child but I would not allow anyone to hurt my child regardless of who it is! Children notice things!

2 Likes

Have you gave her any photos because I wait for the kids to give me photos of my grandchildren to know it’s alright to put the, out their

Girl, my mother-in-law won’t even call my daughter to ask her how she is or to even send her a card on her birthday in the last 9 years of my child’s life but yet will literally do everything else for her other grandkids. But yet my daughters a pariah because I don’t like her ass b****** petty for sure

I would be upset and I would keep my distance

She would be an ex in law

1 Like

I think you had kids with her least favorite child and I will not let it get to me :woman_shrugging: Or you could always frame a picture of all of you together and take it to her house and tell her you know she’s busy and she didn’t have time so you did it for her

Did you give her any pictures?

My MIL has me blocked on Fb :woman_shrugging:t2: and spends holidays with her ex daughter-in-law… it could be worse.

2 Likes

Have you gave her photos?

Don’t worry about things you can’t control. It a waste of energy and time that you don’t get back.
It would bother me but not worth the time spent on wondering about it.

Ask. I’m not getting upset about anything until I ask about it.

Nope duk her, I got no time for fake ppl so I’m glad she had no pics she doesn’t even try see my kids so in my life she does not exist she is just his mom nothing more than that

I have 2 children from a previous relationship and 1 child with my boyfriend. His family literally stole pictures off FB of my youngest and my boyfriend… cropped me and the other 2 kids out. But I was the a-hole for calling them out on it. Needless to say, we don’t talk to them anymore.

2 Likes

That’s your husband fault he needs to step up to the plate……

2 Likes

Bring over a framed photo and say I noticed u didn’t have one displayed here u go

1 Like

To be very truthful with you,
I’m going through this situation and she even sometimes comes between my husband and I.
She tells everyone her “favorite grandkids” but yet wants my children to call her grandma or nana but I told my kids absolutely not, I will not allow u to get hurt by her, she doesn’t have pictures unless she takes them from there grandfather. She’s absolutely aweful.
The only thing I can say is stand your ground and be very firm when it comes to her and your spouse.
Make them know it’s not okay and you don’t want your kids hurt because there gonna get older and there gonna realize one day

Mine only has 2 photos of my family. We’ve had to buy and get prints of them to give to her. The rest I keep for myself honestly. :sweat_smile: One is a photo with Santa, the other is one of us at the aquarium. If any of my child, probably Santa photos also.