Would you allow your children to go somewhere you are not welcome?

Someone that flaky shouldn’t be allowed to be responsible for your kids. How are you supposed to know what will happen once they are with them?

If I don’t go they don’t go, and I would make it permanent myself! Cut those toxic people out of your life!

3 Likes

Um oh hell no. . . That’s not family that’s complete bs

No. If they can’t trust me to be in their home, then I can’t trust my kids to be in their home.

8 Likes

That’s a big no for me. Who knows what kind of mess they would fill kid’s heads with.

3 Likes

Absolutely not I’m not allowed in your house I don’t trust you with my children

3 Likes

Absolutely not. Parents and children are a package deal.

1 Like

That would be a big fat NO!

My kids would NOT go somewhere I am not allowed.

Sorrrryyyy! No way would I leave my babies where I was not welcome. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Hell no I wouldn’t let my kids go

Why would you even think twice about it

There more to this story

Family issues can be complicated.

1 Like

Obviously a lot more to that story.

2 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I’m the same way with my brothers girlfriend. The kids and my brother are welcome here. NONE of his baby momma’s are. They are all horrible people in some way and particularly the last one straight up disrespected our mother in her house that she let them live when they had no where to go. Bitch best be happy I wasn’t there because I would have went to jail that day. If they are toxic, negative, horrible people then imo they shouldn’t be welcomed to your home. I will talk civil about the kids, but nope she’s not welcome here

I know of a very powerful man who help me bring back my ex husband who left me over 10years it was my friend lisa that told me about the man and now my husband is with me and we both have 3kids, do you need your ex husband or wife back, or you need cure to any sickness you can contact him via WhatsApp +2349064938931 or Email :(Dr.gokospellhome12@gmail. com) thank you so much Dr goko

Keep your kids away from people like that, forget em.

Nope. Kids don’t need to be around that negativity! Ever! Find another sitter. Also kids should never be involved in adult situations. They have an innate ability to make everything negative their fault! Best bet is to completely separate from the situation and be very clear that this is an adult issue, and the kids did nothing wrong.

3 Likes

No! I wouldn’t want my children near anyone who doesn’t love and respect their mother, or family member, in a way that sets a bad example of what love and respect looks like.

2 Likes

YEP … if my x-inlaws want to see my kids and not me so be it.

No. They’ve already disregarded wishes previously. Who knows what is in that house that could be a danger.

1 Like

No! I would cut ties with these people

That’s a hell no for me :joy: I would have told them to kick rocks the moment I smelled their bs

1 Like

Heck no they can’t respect you find someone else to watch them god knows what there doing and if there safe there. Get those kids out of that they dont need that.

My kids and I are a package deal until they’re old enough to make those decisions and get themselves to and from that destination. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Absolutely not. I want to know all about the environment and people where my kids visit.

1 Like

Hell no! Sounds toxic as hell! :worried:

Heeeelllllllll nooooo. They could do whatever they want to your kids, and you wouldn’t be allowed to check in or make sure they are following your wishes??

2 Likes

Noooooo! If you’re not welcome in their home, do you think they will respect your wishes regrading your children? I don’t think so.

Hell Naw!! Is This Even A Real Question!?!
Like… Seriously, why the fuck would you send your kids somewhere you’re not welcomed?! You don’t know how they’re going to treat your kids just cause they dont like you an your not welcomed in that place.

1 Like

No. Absolutely no. Your children do not need to be with someone who has that kind of mentality or instability.

Nope. That’s unhealthy. And nope. Too many games

No! Easy as that, sounds like a negative environment, (my ex husband’s gfs home)

Nope not happening. Sounds like nothing but drama and bad decisions

No way would my kids stay there.

I would avoid those people and keep my children from them. They sound bi polar and very unstable. Who knows what influence they have on your children. No if they are going to disrespect you they will do it to the children. There has to be a better alternative to child care. How knows what they will be saying to the children. Its a hostile environment that will spill over onto the children.

2 Likes

They sound like they cant make up their mind about anything. I wouldn’t want to be around them, but most definitely keep the kids away. They sound immature and unstable.