Would you allow your children to go somewhere you are not welcome?

Would you allow your children to go to a place where you’re told you aren’t allowed? (If you were told it might be temporary but could be permanent) Yes, it’s family- said person blatantly disrespected our wishes regarding our kids, said they never wanted to watch the kids, got upset because we quit asking them to watch them…Then messages to say they can’t watch them, then they can. And on the morning of the day, they’re supposed to watch them- says you’re not allowed in their house, but they’ll still watch the kids.

39 Likes

Definitely not. Screw those people.

2 Likes

Hell no.! If that someone doesn’t like you… imagine how they will treat your child.! That’s a big no from me

NO !! NO !!! NO !!! They Crazy!!!

Nope. If I can’t go there my kid sure as hell won’t be going there.

Nope. If I can’t go- they can’t go. Period.

Nope, if I’m not welcome neither are my children…sorry not sorry

Sounds very toxic, i say no and cut communication

2 Likes

No, anyone toxic to me is toxic to my children and I will not expose them to that!!!

1 Like

Just to reiterate: NOPE!!

How is this even a question…NO :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Uhhh they sound mentally unstable. I don’t think so

Umm heck no my kids and I are a package deal you cant just take them and leave me out!!

Mind games. Hard no.

Nopeeeeee. If I’m noy welcome then my family is not welcome. Unless it’s like an adult only wedding or something. Lmao. But if I’m not welcome cause the person doesn’t like me then nah my kids aint going either.

I would think it’s common sense to say absolutely no effing way. Why would I ever take my children somewhere where I’m not welcome. Especially with so much back and forth. It’s asking for problems to say the least.

1 Like

Nope. Tell them to stop beig a cunt

No way! You never know what their intentions may be, especially if they don’t like you.

Nope… You don’t want to talk to me or have issue with me to then stay away from my kids

No, if they can’t respect you as mum, what makes you believe they will respect the child, family, is suppose to be forever not when it’s only convenient enough for them, say no an cut them out of your life, theyl soon learn

Nope. If I am not welcome, to me neither are my kids.

It’s like this if I’m not welcome neither is my kids.

Dude…no. not even a question. Why do you even want this person watching your kids? Like no.

My kids aren’t going anywhere I’m not welcome… my kids my wishes my rules… can’t respect that then we don’t need you​:raised_hands:t3: :clap:t2:
#Sorrynotsorry

No! I’m not allowing my kids anywhere where they could be subjected to trash talking me. Nope.

Yes because for my case it may be different fro the child’s

No way. Your kids adore you and seeing or hearing someone treat you bad hurts them too.

Nope. The family is a whole. Parts don’t go where some can’t. Sucks to be whomever is saying this because they’re going to be missing out on those kids!

I think u should find another sitter

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave:
Find NEW LICENSED child care.
Never take them there.

1 Like

Why is this even a question??? Is it this difficult, people? If someone is that wishy washy pretty sure your kids won’t be in a safe environment. The answer is no, kids don’t go. Find a new person to bbsit them and free the folks who just aren’t interested in doing it.

Um THAT’S a big fat no for me

1 Like

If I can’t see the environment my child will be in and know that it’s safe and a positive one then no not happening. If we are not on good terms chances are you won’t respect my parenting and we need to be on the same page

Absolutely not. Who knows what crap they’ll be saying about you in front of your kids when you’re not around. If I’m not welcome someplace then neither are my children. Imo that’s sketchy af.

5 Likes

My son’s bio grandparents I was not welcomed for a long time but my son still went

2 Likes

I’d rather walk on hot coal then let someone who doesn’t respect or welcome me into there home watch my kids

1 Like

Sounds like they are crazy to me . No

How old are you???why are you even asking such a RIDICULOUS QUESTION???!!

4 Likes

Sounds like you are the problem here

Uhh… obviously no!

I only read the first question… And NOPE.

No! Wouldn’t go where I needed to & id keep my kids.

Idk when my brother and I were fighting I banned him from our house but still let him pick up my kids and take them out because they weren’t fighting with their uncle

3 Likes

No way. You dont want to put your children where you can check on them

No I would not let my child go to a place like that.

It’s according to what the situation caused the problem but I wouldn’t be having them watch my kids. Just my opinion.

There’s def more to this story … but regardless no my children wouldn’t go and they wouldn’t be watching my kids

1 Like

Find someone else to watch your kids and write this mess off

2 Likes

No, especially with you saying they disrespected your wishes.

2 Likes

Heck no! Would not happen

It is so sad to see families that treat their family this way , I say keep your children away from these unhappy toxic people !

7 Likes

You lost me after the first sentence. Obviously NO.

1 Like

Uh no! Tell them that your children don’t go where you aren’t welcome. Don’t even waste time arguing nor explaining, they already know why. I personally would not feel comfortable with my children being with anyone who has hostile feelings toward me. Also, before you ever do let them go there again, you need to completely clear the air and feel 100% comfortable with and trusting of them.

2 Likes

Nope, unstable people are not allowed in my kids lives

4 Likes

Need more info to really answer this. I’m going with a big NO from what I read…if someone is disrespectful towards ME and flat out says I’m not allowed in their home…then my children dont go either. Period.

1 Like

Nope, my kids would stay with me

No. I’d limit contact until they get the stick out of their tush and are ready to have a respectful conversation like real grownups.

3 Likes

Absolutely not. They dont respect you so they wont respect your wishes for your kids.

3 Likes

F that! These people are toxic. I’d be cutting them out.

4 Likes

Nope, I’d cut ties, that person sounds like a complete flake.

2 Likes

Similar situation. MIL absolutely hated me and would make me feel terribly uncomfortable and not wanted there… and after me and MIL got into a verbal fight, I wasnt welcome…
So… neither were my kids. I told them they can play nice and accept us all (she didnt like my son either. He was from a previous relationship and not biologically my husbands)or she wouldn’t be seeing any of us.
Honey, you are the mom. That means as far as your kids are concerned it is your way or the highway. It’s all or nothing. And if you let them watch the kids and your not allowed over there I can absolutely guarantee that they talk trash about you to the children, and that is not ok either. Dont allow them to disrespect you. YOU are mom
Put your foot down and keep it there

7 Likes

If the place you’re bringing them to won’t let you inside, SCREW THAT!! Obviously hiding something and I wouldn’t feel comfortable at all no matter who it was!!

Is it worth it? Let them watch the kids. Be polite, say thank you, until both of you get over yourselves! Kids need to know family, need to know that it is easy to forgive stupid actions/words. One day your kids may get angry at something you say or do, and they have the wonderful example of cutting YOU out of their life.

Hell no! I’m not welcome, my kids ain’t going

Message would read as followed
“Then no you wont watch my kids and you wont be around them again until you can learn to be an adult and respect my wishes.”

1 Like

My kids will not be anywhere I can’t be, and out of respect, I will not go somewhere that my kids are not allowed (with the exception of age restricted places). Allowed or not, if someone can not respect our (mama and daddy’s) wishes when it comes to our children, they will not be watching them. If they are flaky, they will not be watching our kids. End of story!!!

I’m sorry, what?

Would I allow my kids to go to my exes parents house? Sure. Would I allow my kids to go to a crack heads house? Hell no.

Your question is confusing. If your kids are not in danger of harm and they’re with family, why not?

1 Like

Nope…too wishy washy

1 Like

I’m not allowed there but they want my kids? :joy: fuck no

Nope! No! Absolutely not!

2 Likes

If your not allowed there then u kidshave no business there point blank.

2 Likes

No! what are they hiding?

1 Like

Would u trust them with your kids? U aren’t even allowed so your kids shouldn’t go there. If they love your kids they should accept u as well.

3 Likes

Oh hell no!!! That sounds like huge red flags to me.

1 Like

How is this even a question?? If you can’t go in the house, your kids sure as hell can’t go in the house

4 Likes

Leave their games where they are…at their house. If you and kids aren’t respected enough to be treated well, they don’t belong there at any time. Don’t waste your time on their Drama. Block them, and move on.

4 Likes

I let my eldest go to a family members once for a party, I wasn’t invited :sweat_smile: I felt sick with worry that she was treated badly or that she was lonely at first but I’d allow it again. then If I’d have my nieces it’d would only be the same for their dad & obviously I know they’d be in good hands with me :woman_shrugging:t2: you’ve got to think about it differently

1 Like

This family needs help. I would not leave my child with anyone that has a problem with me you see they could take it out on the children. Think about it

2 Likes

Uh no…I wouldn’t even let my child around people like that.

My son’s father and I aren’t together.

So when he is with him he goes many places I’m not invited.

I have zero say or control over anything away from me.

However his dad (my ex) and I do share time with him…spend time as a family because we’re still his even though we no longer are one.

Like Thursday we’re spending the day together.

Neither of our families agree with it say we should have two totally separate lives and so should our son but we disagree because our family time makes him so happy

2 Likes

No… Tf typa shit is that.

Nope. If they are mad at you or have any hate towards you. They may take it out on the child/children. I will never let anyone watch/keep my child that doesn’t like me. And hell yes that includes family.

3 Likes

Why would you ask them to baby sit when you know they feel that way about you?

Oh hell no…im not welcome neither are my kids period

Yea.just cuz me and an adult dont get along why should the kids have to suffer ?

1 Like

NO!! Make other arrangements for children. Could be permanent? No Way.

Separated/divorced parents do it all the time…
But no just dont

1 Like

No thank you. When whoever is ready to visit the children they can visit them in your home. If your attendance as the guardian is an imposition then I feel it’s inappropriate for a visit to be requested. I feel anywhere my children are should have an open door policy to their parents…

1 Like

Um,no! Unless it was an extreme circumstance. Now I would allow my kids to go if I was choosing not to be involved(like my siblings or parents). They didn’t do anything to my kids why should I punish them.

In your case I would try to find a way to have a dialogue and see if things can be fixed. If not you don’t get me, you don’t get my kids. And I am 100% sure that’s what I would do because my mom once told me she knew I would if I said it.

Nope. They can come to my house under my supervision. I won’t keep my kids from people that love them, but as the parent, I still get to choose where they go and who/what they are exposed to. If I’m not welcome in your home, I don’t trust what you have to say in front of my children. If you don’t respect my current boundaries, then I’m setting up additional ones. And I see a lot of there’s more to the story comments…hate to say it, folks, that’s not always true! And even if there is more to the story, parents get to make these decisions because that’s their kids. Period. You don’t have to agree, other family members don’t have to agree. As long as the children aren’t being physically endangered, the parents don’t have to let anybody see them for any reasons they choose.

2 Likes

No. I’d never let them go to a place where I’m not welcome. Nor would I ever go to a place they are not welcome (outside of work or a girl’s night out).

If I not welcome, my child damn sure not going fuck that and fuck you​:grin::fu:t3:

No. I would just let them go be by themselves and have nothing more to do with them.

Yes I did allow my children to go to families homes even if I wasn’t welcome or wasn’t willing to deal with them. Kids shouldn’t suffer for adult issues. This doesn’t seem to be the case in your situation though. Anyone who didn’t respect my boundaries and rules for my children lost the privilege of having unsupervised time with them. I made it clear since they were born that’s what would happen, so first offense and it was done. Anyone who messed with my kids emotions to “punish” me were also cut out. Sounds like you need to do the same.

3 Likes

Sounds like there is way more to this story. But NO my kids would not be going to anyone’s house who does not respect the parents.

1 Like

Just flat out NO. This is complete and utter BS. I wouldn’t put up with it.

I would find another place for the kids. They don’t need to be around that. You have no idea what is said or could happen around the kids, or to the kids.

1 Like

No i would never let my boy’s back i would never ask again.Thank god my mom was always there for her grandsons. She is missed by everone. :pray::rose::rose::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Tell them never mind you’ll pay a sitter. Your kids don’t need that negativity around them

Absolutely not ever under any circumstance or sweet talk

2 Likes