Would you be comfortable with your man being a bouncer at a strip club?

Would you feel comfortable with your man being a bouncer at a strip club ? What would be your concerns etc

22 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would you be comfortable with your man being a bouncer at a strip club?

It’s a job just like being a bar tender , cleaner, ect in the club. I worked bar in a few strip clubs , did I strip- no. I was there because I was good and reliable at my job. Same as the bouncers . They have a job to do

4 Likes

It’s not about how much money you have but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, how many generations you hold it start making good profit now with the help of Elizabeth Selezneve
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

I would not like it at all. Don’t want my significant other to watch nude bodies all night.

Not NO but hell NO!!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t be okay with it. Every couple and relationship is different. If you don’t feel comfortable with the idea then he should find employment elsewhere. How would he feel if you worked at a male strip club?

8 Likes

I’d be fine with it. It’s a job. As long as there’s no flirting or inappropriate interactions I wouldn’t mind. Same concerns as any other job :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Absolutely, protect the woman and walk them out to their car, perhaps a blessing to the woman working. But, if trust is the problem then it would surely maybe ruin a relationship unless of course, you hung out and maybe make new friends?

My husband, yes. I trust him :100::100::100: and tbh if he just went to a strip club I wouldn’t care. Again, Cause I trust him.

7 Likes

Dance at said club :crazy_face:

i trust HIM & that’s all that matters.

3 Likes

I would be with a man that I couldn’t trust at a strip club
No stripper there wants your man they are there to do a job

I trust my man so that would not bother me in the slightest.

1 Like

He can bounce that ass right on the stage because I’m out :rofl::joy:

Have ya not seen P-Valley? Issa a NO for me!

3 Likes

Some of you are insecure and don’t trust your man and it shows :joy: it’s a job ffs.

9 Likes

It’s not about insecurities or trust. Every relationship has its boundaries that each person should respect. Not everyone is made for each other… but EVERYONE should be respected… :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

As long as he’s bringing home the moneyz

1 Like

What does it matter what we think, if your askin’, your single and not ok with it…

1 Like

Well do you trust him on any other basis? However, you hang in a barber shop long enough you’ll eventually get a haircut… if you know what I mean

7 Likes

Yeah I would with no issues he know he has something clean to come home to he wouldn’t want non of that lots knows what some of them girls do on the side :joy: if u make him happy at home there shouldn’t be no worry :wink:

1 Like

That’s how I met my husband of 35 years.

My only concern would be him getting into fights with drunk customers :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

A cheater will cheat not matter where they work , I will have not problem , he will not be my partner if I do not trust him

6 Likes

Good for him, he better get me in for a discount or free🤪…no trust no relationship

4 Likes

I’m curious to know if he was doing this prior

Yes I would trust me man

I personally wouldn’t. Not MY husband. There are literally a million other jobs.

1 Like

Everyone is different depending on your relationship I worked in a strip club for 16 years some people can be the most faithful no matter what is getting thrown in their face other people well they want everything they see but you still just in case…

3 Likes

Umm no. Not that I don’t trust him it’s just my insecurities are too big to deal with lol

1 Like

I trust him. There’s hoes everywhere clothed on him like a cheap suit​:rofl::rofl: You better hold that door and walk them to their car too.

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19314 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs394.pages.dev/

Yes, but my husband is an honorable man and I trust my husband.

Was he a bouncer before he was your man?

3 Likes

A jobs a job. Not to mention I have known a bunch of strippers and they weren’t “ hoes” or even looking for a man. It’s a job to them too. I’m not saying there isn’t skeevy ones out there but it is what it is, a jobs a job. I’d prefer to not work opposite shifts again though. I don’t think anyone here can tell you how you’ll feel about it or how you should feel. What’s your heart say?

2 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19314 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs424.pages.dev/

If thats how it started yes…you have not a leg to stand on but if it’s a going to.be it would be a no for me

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13949 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs157.pages.dev

The stripper aspect does not bother me, but considering how the world is, potential violence does. No one wants to be at work, no matter the job imo. And when most people are at work they just want to get thru the day to earn a pay check and go home.

As long as I can trust him I don’t care it’s the girls u gotta watch out for not all but some I’ve known a few strippers. Otherwise if don’t I guess tell him or ask him if alright go with a couple nights as long as with him only way get in

I would be concerned with him getting into fights with disrespectful patrons.

1 Like

I would yeah. I’d be a little jealous it wasn’t me but whatever… lol.

1 Like

I would be comfortable with it as long as we didn’t have prior trust issues. If he hasn’t cheated on you or anything then shouldn’t be a problem. A job is a job

Strip clubs are not brothels. He’ll get more trouble from the audience than the women stripping. Yes id be fine with it

1 Like

Just as comfortable as I would be with him working on any other job. Men run off with their secretaries everyday. It’s not the job its the person doing the job and their values

2 Likes

Not like the bouncers are doing anything with the strippers :tipping_hand_woman:t3: they are there specifically to remove those who are to drunk, being to handsy, causing problems etc

I can’t see anything wrong with it unless you have trust issues and if that’s the case it’s not a job issue it’s a relationship issue. He could cheat anywhere he goes if that’s what he does. There’s pretty half dressed girls at the grocery store so this depends on your relationship not the location of his employment :woman_shrugging:t3:

Hmm, personally I would not be ok with it. But that is my opinion. Depends on you feel, any past trust issues if any. If you feel uncomfortable than that’s all that matters. I would tell him and if he respected you he would honor ur opinion and not do it if that’s how u feel. Depending on his response, if he gets all defensive and acts like it isn’t a big deal, should tell you something. Personally I wouldn’t want my man watching strippers all night long.

My concern would be if u don’t trust ur man that much then why are u with him? U either trust him or u don’t. End of story.

2 Likes

I would worry about him in regards to drunken, disrespectful visitors but I would trust him to keep the girls safe. I would not worry about him catching glimpses or feelings anymore than he could at his current job.

Let’s rephrase this question; why aren’t you comfortable with your husband being a bouncer at a strip club?

2 Likes

I’d have no problem with this because I trust my husband. If a man’s going to cheat, he’ll cheat no matter where he works.

Hon, all men gonna do what they wana do and there ain’t no stopping them even if they Shoveling crap on a farm … I don’t like where my bf works but I expect these types of things from men in my experience

It’s a job , get over it