Would you be upset if your family didn't check in before/after your surgery?

Hello my appreciation to the woman who took me out from zero to hero with bitcoin trading . I’m glad to be among your winnings term ma’am and I will always show my gratitude and work with always. Please contact the right person and invest with her. Mrs Elizabeth James she’s the best account manager.
:point_down::point_down::point_down: Elizabeth James

It’s my birthday and he didn’t even say happy birthday. I live a suck life

I’m so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James I can assure you that she’s 100% legitimate and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform. Indeed this has been a life changing opportunity to me and all thanks to Elizabeth James for helping me out on cryptocurrency trade,you can give it a try

I’d be hurt too. At least your husband cares. That’s all that matters. I’ve has a lot in my life of surgeries. So I know how you feel. Just no breast surgeries.

2 Likes

I try not to make extra work for friends who are undergoing surgery. Figure they have enough to worry about before and after that they don’t need dozens of folks asking questions.

1 Like

Many people today are ignorant of crypto currency trading. with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs Elizabeth James has proven to be one of the best crypto currency traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me. You can contact her through her profile link below…
Contact her by clicking her link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I would be hurt. They could at least text you or call your husband to check up on you.

1 Like

Sweetie- your husband is the only one that really matters at this point in your life. Family is family - they’ve been there all the previous years - besides you said it was minor - so they treated accordingly

1 Like

I’m not an expert in trading , but i have made a lot of profits within a short while , thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform for her good guidance and expertise which really made me see things from a great view , with the little i had…i made much more .thanks mrs Elizabeth James contact her to get started
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Although that stinks, I can honestly say if I was told a week prior I’d probably would have forgotten. I honestly would mean any offence, but I don’t remember things well these days. Lol

I would be hurt as well. Unfortunately people get so caught up in life they forget some very important things. I’m sorry and I hope everything went well and you are healing nicely.

1 Like

Maybe the relationships aren’t as strong as you thought :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You choose your partner but not your family, and in saying that you choose a very supportive and loving man to be by your side in your time of need. Family members may not see you wanting some support especially if you have always been a strong one over the years. Let them know, it hurt you not being there and ask that the next time, could they be there more. Also not everyone has empathy or sees certain situations as you might so although they don’t show you the support you wish for, double check it’s just not who they are first.

1 Like

Probably a bit hurt, but in reality knowing they probably forgot because when you said minor, it didn’t stick in their minds.

I’d feel some type of way too that’s messed up if they couldn’t even take a second to send a text

1 Like

Well if they go to the hospital the night before say good luck. Dont check in the next day.

1 Like

I’ve had a couple of surgical procedures and out of 2 sisters and 4 brothers, ONE sister called (one time) to check on me afterwards. My husband and our two boys were the best caretakers I could’ve asked for but it would be nice to know that my siblings gave a d**n…
So I know how your feel. I guess the one thing you can always count on someone to be is themselves. :woman_shrugging: Best of luck and a speedy recovery!

I’d feel some type of way. They’d expect you too check on them. Life’s a two way street.

2 Likes

I would feel that a 10 second text would NOT be too much to ask for, personally

Family can be like that
You did say it was minor, but still I feel for you

Tbh, I have so much going on in my life that if my mom didn’t constantly tell me what was happening I would not remember. Not because I don’t care, because I love my mom with all my heart, but because I have a busy family of my own to focus on. So if you don’t tell them or remind them often and not just a week ago, it’s not their fault. If you messaged after or before surgery and got nothing then that would be a problem

Nope, that’s why we are not in each other’s will’s

When my son had surgery for his cancer he was six and my parents didn’t come to see him…that hurt me…yes they lived 8 hours away…but it was pretty important to me…I still remember asking myself why didn’t they? Hurts my heart…but I hold no grudges and my boy is now 22…

1 Like

This is wonderful, and never my expectations. I still can’t believe what happened to me, I’m just happy today because of Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

Mrs Elizabeth James what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Elizabeth James I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Elizabeth James , contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Elizabeth James, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Elizabeth James company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

Yeah, that hurts. Reminds me when I had a stroke in my bedroom and not one person came to check on me. Not even the husband.

I think it depends on the relationships you have with those people