Would you let your 14 year old go on a date?

You can take them and drop off at the movies, bowling,

2 Likes

My children were allowed to go out in a group till they were 16. They also had a job and could pay their own way for a date

Yes I’d let him go still have a curfew. Tell him about boundaries. He’ll go one one anyways without permission

If 10 year old girls are not too young to be forced to have babies, he isn’t too young to go on a date.

I think it’s ok! Somewhere public is a good way to start - movies/bowling/arcade etc….

1 Like

Yes u should allow it …if u don’t I guarantee ur son will hate n resent u …let them go see a movie or go bowling.

Trust your kids and you will get grandkids

Aw, he asked you for permission? That’s really sweet and shows his trust in you. I’d say let him go and keep an open, transparent relationship with lots of communication!

I’m completely shocked with this payout, I never knew my investment would yield this sum, big thank you for giving me the courage to trade with you, I know its a lot and am so excited to continue trading with you on your super amazing success platform. Thank you ma’am… I never knew I will be a millionaire one day ,but by the Grace of God I’m who I am today all thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform I love you ma’am
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m so much happy for subscribing to this crypto/forex trading #Bot, this trading has been earning me profits for my little investments. I’m now debt free… I have no experience of trading, but I’m making withdrawals of 85% returns every trade with Elizabeth James the strategy manager with her sincere heart, she’s always available to respond messages.
You can contact her below.
:point_down:

If he can pay for it lol
Better save that allowance and “work” to pay for the date.