Would you let your SO's parents buy your kids presents if they aren't in their life?

Just let them. My son gets some random things in the mail through Amazon from a very distant elderly aunt of mine whom Met me when I was a baby but she lives far away. She never had kids and considers me as her kid(she loves loves me but hates my sister, for good reason). She keeps up with me through my dad and sends gifts often. Christmas, birthdays, new babies, just because, etc. I just actually received a giant box from amazon that had a bunch of baby girl stuff and essentials for my unborn daughter. She never has met my son but her love language is gifts. Aka Let them buy gifts but you can relabel them as from santa if you want to

Such a shame kids need their grandparents in their life I love all seven no matter what wished I could see them more often but they get older they need their lives too

Let your kids make their own judgments on people. Allow them to give presents. In the future your child will know exactly what the in-laws were and we’re not there for. If you don’t let them then your giving them ammunition to use against you later. “I tried to be there for you but your mom wouldn’t let me.”

Be the bigger person, it’s something good for your daughter let her have that.

Sure its a nice gesture

Id be polite to them your kids are watching you.always.

We’ve been in a pandemic for over a year so it’s reasonable that they wouldn’t see her, elderly people are most at risk. But they are clearly thinking of her so I would let them.

6 Likes

I was in a similar situation many years ago, my kids are in college now. As the kids get older, they realize who is really there for them, who wants to know them and be a part of their lives. In the big picture of things, this Christmas gift, which may never appear, will not make a difference one way or another. Live your best life, enjoy your child and let others do what works for them. Its honestly not worth the effort to fight over.

1 Like

Take a video of the child opening their gift or saying thank you to them. Maybe that will help them reconnect

I let them because kids don’t understand our drama with these kinds of situations but there will absolutely be a day when they realize who is there for them consistently and who isn’t consistently. I bank on that, I try to do the right thing and shove my shit to the side with issues like this.

Accept the gifts and keep the door open…never refuse love even if given intermittently…

I say screw them… if they ain’t in her life now then dont let them… they left her so I say no…

It could backfire. Make the grandparents hold it over your head for accepting the gifts but now their presence (whether they make the attempt or not). I say not worth it. Or if you’re not worried about repercussions, accept them and tell the kids they are from Santa and avoid the questions of “where’s grandma” or whatever

Accept the gift and say thank you?

1 Like

If. They. Would. Like. To. I. Would. Say. Yes.

If it’s that big of a deal donate them to a charity!

Hello everyone out there. Dr odoman Herbal Medicine is a good remedy for Herpes Virus , I was a carrier of Herpes and I saw a testimony on how Dr odoman cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him. I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm Herpes Negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i’m free from herpes disease with the help of Dr odoman . Thank God now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr odoman herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure, email him on [email protected] or call/whatsapp +234 814 592 9596 He can also cure this virus
(1)HIV
(2)Hepatitis
(3)Cancer
(4)Diabetes
(5)Lupus
(6) Parkinson
(7) HBV
(8) penis enlargement and breast enlargement
Redirecting...

After being in relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything i can to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to myself friend and she suggested that I should Rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice thank to try it. I messaged the spell caster, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before three days. He cast the spell and surprisingly on The second day, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. The spelling casters is : You can contact him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1. Love Spells
  2. Lost Love Spells
  3. Divorce Spells
  4. Marriage Spells
  5. Binding Spell.
  6. Breakup Spells
  7. Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in yours office/ Lottery spell
  8. want to satisfying your lover
  9. if you want to get pregnant

Contact this great man if you are having any problem
through WhatsApp number is +2347081501940 or Gmail [email protected] Thanks Dr odoman Redirecting...

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in Europe but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called him. he gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to him. he asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. he cast his spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. And he also told me that my husband will return that he has settled that After a few weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

My sons father is not in the picture but his parents will randomly text me out of the blue to see my son… I don’t let them bc I dont want my son to feel bad nor does he even want to. Hes 10 and his dad has other kids that’s hes involved in. But no I wouldent take presents just bc of my situation. I think if your only going to be around when its convenient for you then u can just stay away :woman_shrugging:t3:

Yes let them! Please don’t take Christ out of Christmas… The children need to know what it’s really about. This is from a grandma that loves her grandbabies and can’t see right now. God bless

1 Like

Don’t be passive aggressive just ask them to take her somewhere she enjoys. It will be a gift and quality time.

Maybe try talk things through or asking what happened sometimes things aren’t what they seem at all. And as for the gifts this may sound a little bit weird but in a way they are thinking of your little girl if they wanna buy her a present , they’ve atleast had some sort of thought of her and decided to ask something she wanted so they are atleast thinking of her :woman_shrugging:t2: don’t get me wrong you should never try to win over a child with gifts or only ever send them gift but sometimes it happens and that’s all your little one will have to be reminded of them later in life , they may not see her or spend time with her but they are atleast thinking of her and asked you as the parents what the little girl would like so they would actually get something she’d enjoy.

let them buy for her because you never know when you wont be able to afford to buy gifts

2 Likes

No but its the thought that counts stop being so hard hearted if theu want to let them even if all they want is their time if not then say no cant you think of anything else smarter than just cutting people off that dont please you?

Casting good luck spells :heart:
you want an authentic spells
*Good Lucks spells. :heart:

• Return lost lover spells :heart:
  • Love binding spells :heart:
  • Marriage spells :heart:
  • Divorce spells :heart:
  • stop Divorce spells :heart:
  • Banish past lover spells :heart:
  • Breaking spells
    *Healing spell :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
    *Job spell​:heart::heart: Email [email protected]