Would you tell on someone if they were scamming?

If you knew a someone was scamming co-workersout of money & you knew about it should you say something to the administration? Someone I know is lying to bosses and co-workers saying they have custody of both their kids when I know she doesn’t have custody of her little girl and they have actually raised money for this young lady like $300 & gave her various donations. Normally I wouldn’t interject my opinion BUT if she’s doing this to co-workers I fear she might be taking from unsuspecting people on our job as well considering it is a health care establishment for the elderly!

97 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would you tell on someone if they were scamming?

I will definitely say something, and I will do it in front of her

12 Likes

I would say something. It might not be a lot but it could be for one of the residents. also what happens if she starts looking for more. But are you 100% sure she doesn’t have custody of both? Make sure you know what you’re talking about before dragging someone down

10 Likes

Yeah I would definitely say something, but also make sure you have evidence to back up your claims

16 Likes

Minding your own business is usually your best bet. You could be completely wrong and make a total ass out of yourself

Yes, please say something. Doing it to your job and co-workers is bad enough, but to be possibly doing it to their clients/patients is even worse and she needs to be stopped ASAP.

6 Likes

Tell her to own up, or you will have no choice but to inform them

5 Likes

Turn them in! That’s wrong!

3 Likes

How have you kept it quiet so long??

3 Likes

I would absolutely be saying something. There is zero doubt in my mind that she’s taking advantage of the elderly y’all work for

5 Likes

100% would mention something, take as much evidence as you can to support your concerns.

3 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19314 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs393.pages.dev/

not your monkey not your circus…and if u do tell, be sure to inform her that u are minding her business

Trading has been more easier for me since the very first day I come across Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve , I invested a little amount of capital and got times ten of the capital I invested in 5 days of trading as she said her transparency and accountability has always been the best.
Click on the link below on how to get started
:point_down::point_down::point_down: :point_down::point_down::point_down:

100% if you know and don’t say something you’re abetting and an aid to it.

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19314 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs424.pages.dev/

Definitely say something

2 Likes

yes, tell, but after you have proof

2 Likes

She’ll get caught no money gotten wrong will be trouble in the long run and it should

You absolutely should say something. Morally and legally it is completely wrong. People work hard for their money. Just think how you like it if you were being scammed.

5 Likes

Why are they raising money for her and how are you sure she doesn’t have custody of her daughter?

4 Likes

You’d have to have proof, but I’d say something

2 Likes

Speak truth, everyone has a right to live in that atmosphere!

1 Like

Say something shame on her

1 Like

I would definitely report her!

2 Likes

I would speak up, but I would also make sure that I have some kind of proof to back up my claim.

2 Likes

I would confront her first and tell her to spill the beans, if she doesn’t then yeah I’m gonna say something. You don’t take advantage of good people

3 Likes

Hum u can lose ur job for lying

3 Likes

How do you know all her business? You’re there to work not be a PI.

2 Likes

Anonymously report it.

5 Likes

SPEAK UP. NOW. Howwww is this even a question?

1 Like

Of course you should make everyone aware of this.
Although, More details would be beneficial here.
Does she create “poor me” scenarios & swim around in a pity pot… to manipulate others to feel bad for the situation she likely engineered for herself?
You say “money raised? Like a GoFund me?
If you know for sure that the situation differs from what she is claiming…I would not allow her to keep sucking time/energy/money from her audience any longer.

U tell her to give it back or u will tell everyone she is a monster

4 Likes

Send an anonymous letter to your boss.

7 Likes

Yes. You could be next.

3 Likes

Make an anonymous phone call

9 Likes

I would tell her that you know the truth and if you hear that at any more she is scamming you are going to report her. And I would give HR a heads up as to what she is doing.

3 Likes

I would say something to her. Honestly its really none of your business. Eventually it will catch up with her.

1 Like

Tell her you know the truth and call her out. If she doesn’t stop, then you tell the boss

4 Likes

Do you have an HR person?? I would also quietly tell ALL of your co-workers. I would also tell the scammer to stop !! Maybe even publicly

1 Like

l ­G­e­t­ ­P­a­i­d­ o­v­er $ 1­4­9 ­p­e­r ho­u­r worki­ng from home. l never thou­gh­t I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes $19899 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless

Details H­ERE.>> https://BangOnJobs9.pages.dev

Myob snitches get stitches

Oh yes shut it down but take your proof with you so there’s no questions about it. You can’t let ppl just coast through life like that hurting an stealing from others.

4 Likes

Umm yes I can’t believe this is even being questioned

2 Likes

Get proof that she doesn’t have custody of her children, then report her to Human Resources. If she is getting co-workers to give her money, she may be getting some of the elderly residents to give her money also. This is where I am more concerned. Too many people prey on the elderly.

5 Likes

Yes.tell your boss.your only doing the right thing.

4 Likes

How positive are you that she doesn’t have custody? How do you know she isn’t using the donations to gain custody? I think I’d just mind my own business here unless you are without any doubts positive she’s “scamming” rather than actually using the funds for a purpose that serves her children.

Clear your conscience and go to admin then leave it up to them

1 Like

Report it anonymously; if you fear backlash, but something needs to be said. ’

1 Like

What is she raising money for? Are you sure she’s lying? A non-custodial parent still supports their child. So if it’s something like surgery or a long term illiness or whatever the child still needs the money from a parent. Make sure you have you know all the facts. If she is in fact scamming then yes go to your boss. Ask them to keep your name out of it.

Taking advantage of people’s kindness with lies is never cool. If have proof, speak up.

That’s bloody low of her to scam , I would tell right away,

You better be 100% positive and have proof but if this is for reals she is disgusting and the lowest of the lows and unfortunately this probably won’t be her last time once she gets caught

If u would want to know then spk up

Mind your biz and keep it moving. She will bury herself . All truth comes to light at some point.