Would you want to know your husband was talking to other women?

Would you rather know? If your man has been talking to other women on the phone, would you rather know about it or be in the dark. Nothing physical has happened with these other women, no meet ups or date. Some are in a different country. And if you did know would you look the other way or address it?

42 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Would you want to know your husband was talking to other women? - Mamas Uncut

Dont be a ostrich with your head in the sand. Speak up NOW!

14 Likes

I say it totally depends on the circumstances. Are you comfortable with it? Do you trust him? Every person’s relationship is different and so are the boundaries that are set in them. If he is talking to the women as friends and nothing more and you’re okay with it then I see nothing wrong with it but if you’re not okay with it speak up and talk to him about it. The best piece of advice is to communicate with your partner about the situation and how it makes you feel. Honesty and communication are two of the most key parts to a successful relationship.

6 Likes

If he knows your okay with it in a different country then whose to say it won’t happen closer to home one day. If you let it go it’ll only continue.

4 Likes

I’d wonder why he was talking to the other women in the first place.

5 Likes

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools123.surge.sh/

They only do what you allow them to do!!!

2 Likes

To each their own. Depends on how you feel and what your limits are. Communication is key. Talk to your partner about what your feeling and their reaction will speak for itself.

1 Like

Well, that depends… do you enjoy being lied to, used, and cheated on? If the answer is yes, then keep looking the other way sis. If the answer is no, then find your worth, kick him to the curb and wait for a man that respects you!

8 Likes

Seriously if ur upset this much to post about it you already know your answer …:wave:

3 Likes

Talking or “talking”? My significant other is allowed to have friends of the opposite sex. I’m bisexual, so am I not allowed to talk to anyone, because I might be attracted?

They do what you let them do. If you trust him and have no problem with it so be it. If he kept you in the dark about this and you found out in your own then it is cheating. Any man that can speak to another woman behind their partners back is wrong and it is cheating

2 Likes

Are you okay with him doing that? Ask yourself and him how he would feel if you was speaking to other men on the phone even if they were in another country. would he look the other way or address it? Do y’all need to sit down and figure out what y’all’s relationship dynamic is?

3 Likes

I mean, if it’s innocent, why should I need to know? We’re allowed to have friends of the opposite sex.

I was just talking about this with a friend. They said you might not wanna know and it’s like wtf why the hell wouldn’t I! If he is I’m wasting so much time why would I want to waste more time on someone like that? They aren’t worthy of me so yeah I’d wanna know so I can get out and find someone worthy of me. How stupid to not want to know.

3 Likes

Why would anyone think this is ok

1 Like

I just met my bf in December, he’s got a lot of friends that are female and sometimes I still wonder if they’re just “friends”. I was a single mom for 10 years and getting back into the dating world in 2022 is not easy at all. I don’t bite my lip when I start to feel insecure about it, I address it and we talk it out. If you’re not going to communicate with your man on every level of your relationship then your relationship will end badly, communication is key in every relationship. Best of luck!

2 Likes

If I seen undeniable evidence I’d start throwing his sh!t out the door. Ignorance is not bliss.

Boundaries are different for everyone. When in a relationship each persons boundaries need to be mutually respected by each other. So if you are ok with it, then keep looking the other way. If not, DEFINITELY address it and how you feel about it. see what his actions are thereafter. That’s what he would rather do and the amount of respect he has for you. Good luck

2 Likes

You forgot to ask yourself how it makes you feel? When did you stop mattering to you? Forget about what to do with him… that’s already toast. He obviously doesn’t put you as a priority… the only question you need to have is…What are you going to do with you?

1 Like

Increase your daily earnings and makes extra $500 or more just by work online from home. I joined this 2 months ago and in these 2 months i totally made $28543 by doing this work for 2 hours a day. Easy to do and also very easy to join.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools136.surge.sh/

Totally depends on their relationship is their chats as friends only or is it a bit deeper? If it’s as friends then no problem with it but if one of them sees it as more then it’s a problem. But if it is just as friends than why is it so hush hush? Guess it also depends if you tell him every time you talk to a male and if you don’t then why don’t you?

1 Like

If it makes you uncomfortable then something needs to be done…
I left it too long…

2 Likes

1 depends on their relationship 2 it would depend on how they are talking 3 do you trust your man

1 Like

Yes I would want to know and yes I would address it. Emotional cheating is real

3 Likes

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools148.surge.sh/

Cheating doesn’t start with sex it starts with advancing conversations!! If they r just friendly chats that’s one thing but be aware that things change quickly if he starts hiding conversations then advancement has happened. If he isn’t hiding it then there shouldn’t be an issue if he is be concerned.

Everyone’s boundaries are different and as people grow as a person those boundaries change as we do.
Even for myself. My boundaries and what I was OK with when I was In my 20s is completely different now that I’m almost 40. Even my views on life and on the world has changed.

1 Like

I left a relationship for this reason. If the talking and messaging is inappropriate, then I don’t want them.

1 Like

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools160.surge.sh/

I’d want to know so I can I can laugh at him for being such a moron.

1 Like

Address it girl. It’s obviously bothering you…let him have it

2 Likes

Well in 5 years you can still be with this POS cheater, or you could be with the love of your life that couldn’t even dream of cheating on you. The choice and time is yours.

2 Likes

I’d confront him about it.

1 Like

I would want to know and then i’d leave his ass so fast!!

I get rid of anybody that wanted to sit around and entertain himself with other women point blank these women on here that find that acceptable are the reason that women like me have problems getting men to understand that that is a boundary that you do not cross too many women sit back and let men do a lot of ignorant crap to them

4 Likes

Talking? About what?

My late partners best friends were women. They were his friends, not mine. I think I only speak to one of them now and I never once suspected him

1 Like

Uhhh no!! That’s just wrong …I see that my bf has alot of females on his page and it makes me cringe :grimacing: it’s wrong and disrespectful I also see him looking at other females and I’m definitely almost sure he be talking to them Time to move on I think…trust your intuition.

1 Like

Start an easy on-line home based job and makes more than $15,000 per month. Simple and easy work to do and regular earning from this are just pretty awesome. I got $15740 last month directly deposit in my bank. This is what i follow.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools170.surge.sh/

Talking to them romanticly?

1 Like

I would confront him about it. Ask yourself this……would he want you to be talking to other men?

3 Likes

The implication here is that these messages are romantic and/or intimate, yes? These aren’t just friendly messages that could be, or would be, sent to someone of the opposite gender? Personally I feel like an emotional affair is no different than a physical one. If a SO is actively seeking out others for things that should be reserved for their SO that’s cheating. I mean how many times have we heard stories of people having strictly online relationships and falling truly, madly, deeply in love? All. The. Time.

Every person is different. Some people don’t care as long as there’s no touching. Some people don’t care as long as there are no feelings involved. It matters how YOU feel about it. I also wouldn’t brush off anything in my relationship. If it’s something like that, that has my attention, it’s going to be dealt with one way or another.

2 Likes

I would want to know. And I would end it. That creates an emotional attachment which also I consider cheating. A lot of marriage when someone cheats is because it starts out with simple conversation. And turns into confiding in the other person not in the marriage. Until they become attached and want more

1 Like

If it’s innocent then it shouldn’t be a problem for him to tell you and if he doesn’t hide or be sneaky. You shouldn’t have a problem with it if it is all on the table.

1 Like

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools181.surge.sh/

if it bothers you, then say something.

1 Like

I would address it. And explain if the behaviors dont stop. I guess I will begin entertaining communication with other men. So I can see what Im missing. Although, if its simply friendly conversation. Not sexual in nature. I wouldnt be bothered. Much peace and love ☆

1 Like

Yes absolutely.
I would wanna know how he talks to other women especially when I’m not around.

3 Likes

Um, yeah! Women in other countries? WTH. Sounds like you better address it now before it goes any further

2 Likes

Would he confront you about talking to other, strange men on the phone? (Probably)

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d definitely wanna know. Anytime a partner feels the need to go outside their relationship means their needs aren’t being met. If that partner isn’t clear about what they need, or they don’t discuss it, this is how infidelity starts. Their initial reaction to a problem should be to go to their spouse and have a conversation and see what can be done to address, fix, or compromise over it, not go to someone else, or in the case multiple others. That’s not healthy conflict resolution. This needs a direct conversation. One which may not be comfortable or easy, but one that needs to happen nevertheless.

2 Likes

Simplest way in US to makes extra 15k dollars on-line from home. I joined this on-line work 3 months ago and from my very first day i made $700 without having any kind of on-line working experience before. Go here fo details.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools194.surge.sh/

1 Like

Address that shit. Cause if it continues, who knows how long it’ll be before it gets physical

I’ve been on both ends of it. Not knowing amd knowing. I rather definitely know. I had someone I was with tell me before anything started with a co worker of his that he thought about chatting this girl up and what not. Well that makes you(me) think what are you(me) lacking on doing for him to want to go off and wander with someone else. An affair is an affair rather it be emotional or physical. I think emotional is worse(in my opinion that is) than just a physical one. My ex husband cheated on me with my best friend. A best friend who. Itold things to that were going wrong and what not.

1 Like

My man respects me to much to disrespect me.

If they’re friends, cool he has friends that are girls, as long as no flirting is happening.

3 Likes

Do you want a roommate with benefits or a partner?

2 Likes

Yes I’d want to know. He’s taking a lot of time and emotional support away from his family and investing it elsewhere. If we aren’t worth that to him then he should go.

1 Like

I’d wanna know cuz if he’s doing that it’s still cheating and I’d wanna leave asap and stop wasting my time on someone who is sneaky and unfaithful

2 Likes

Absolutely NOT ok for him to be doing!!

1 Like

Maximize your daily earnings by doing an easy work on-line from home. I have got my 4th paycheck of $17596 last month and seriously i only do this for 2 hrs a day. Its just amazing work and earning from this are Awesomeeee. This is what i do.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools205.surge.sh/

Have you heard of emotional cheating

1 Like

Emotional cheating is cheating. This open the door for physical and in person. I’d leave him.

1 Like

Only a weak minded person would turn the other way. He isn’t superior to you… u need to love yourself more cox to even say should I look the other way? Shows he has taken alot of confidence out of you. Love yourself. Address it. Stomp on it now

It would have to stop…I’m not having it…she can have him…

1 Like

Yes I would want to know and I feel it’s unacceptable to be making new friends with women if your wife isn’t involved in knowing about it.

I would want to know. And no I would never look the other way. I’d kick his ass to the curb.

Address it.
If you don’t you’re allowing that behaviour

1 Like

Uhm yes, I’d want to know. I don’t care if nothing physical has happened; it’s still inappropriate. Depending on the content of the conversation, it could even be co sidereal cheating. Why is he talking to random women in other countries? Are these existing friends? Or new people he met online, etc. I think it’s inappropriate to have personal conversations with the opposite sex behind your spouse’s back. That’s a hard boundary for me. :woman_shrugging:t4: Talk to your wife/husband about those things or don’t talk about them at all.

Nothing to do with you unless he’s flirting or cheated

3 Likes

Absolutely I wasn’t aware of how much my hubby was talking to a neighbor until my brother-in-law & sis-in-law pointed it out! Then I looked at his phone she was keeping more tabs on him than I! Now he doesn’t talk to her at all

1 Like

Leave him, shitty men deserve what they want - Sluts on the internet who have no desire for any future with them…Let him have em’, he’ll be crying in a clinic with a permanent STD a few years from now :woman_shrugging:t3:

Easy money making method to start earning more than $15k every month. I simply doing this for 2 hours from my whle day and i received a payment of $16842 last month direct in my bank acc. Easiest work for even beginners. Follow this now.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools216.surge.sh/

Yes, I would want to know and no I wouldn’t look the other way. I don’t know what you mean by “talking” to them but if it is anything more than for business my first thought would be what is going on here and does he have a plan to act inappropriately. My thought is if he is doing this behind your back how can you be sure he isn’t doing it right under your nose and you just don’t know it because again if these “talks” are of a sexual nature and behind your back be prepared for plan B :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Of course you should know. If he’s not been telling you, hes hiding it. Would it be acceptable if it was the other way around? Probably not. Why should that be acceptable for you? People will only treat you as you allow them to.

2 Likes

Talking to, or “talking to”?
If the conversations are inappropriate, you’re damn right I’d want to know. I’d be confronting his ass straight away and demanding answers. Not ok.

Google is now paying me $250 per hour for working on-line from home. I gave this online work 3 hours maximum a day using my laptop. Very easy to do and regular earning from this are awesome. This is what i do.

Info Here >>> https://IncomeTools230.surge.sh/

I would like to know. Just because it’s not said doesn’t make it right. It’s an emotional affair. The gateway to an affair.

Never look the other way.

6 Likes

Emotional affairs are very real and to some worse than physical affairs. Yes, I would want to know and I would definitely address it. It opens the door for physical affairs.

4 Likes

Depends what they talk about :woman_shrugging: are they just friends and he’s completely loyal? Or is more going on?

2 Likes

Yes, I would have appreciated knowing what was going on

I don’t understand why all these women keep posting and wanting advice about their men going outside their marriage. Why? F*ck him! He clearly isn’t happy and obviously it hurts like hell to find something like that out, but why? You do you, boo and take care of yourself. Kick him to the curb.

Emotional cheating is a real thing and can be alot more damaging than physical depending on the level of “Emotional Intimacy” they have been sharing. Speaking from experience do not let this go and do not tolerate or allow this behaviour. It’s disrespectful and it really really hurts.

11 Likes

Make money in your part-time job simply by working online. Pay more than $ 13,000 a month from home. I made a total of $ 42,854 in 3 months working online at home. Details here.

https://dollarwheeler84.surge.sh

1 Like

If they are just friends talking then no I don’t care and don’t need to know. If it’s something more than that then it needs to be addressed.

friends or not, if he is keeping it a secret it is not ok.

5 Likes

Maximize your daily income by working fast from home. Last month, I received my 4th salary of $ 17,596 and did it in just 2 hours a day. Great job and great income from it. This is what I do.

https://dollarwheeler126.surge.sh

1 Like

SWEETIE IF YOU WANT TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO THIS THEN BY ALL MEANS IGNOR WHAT IS GOING ON…IS HE ON DATING SITES, HOW DID HE FIND THESE WOMAN…IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT HIS PHONE THEN HOW HAS HE BEEN TALKING TO THEM…IS IT INAPPROPRIATE TALKING, DOES HE FLIRT, TALK SEXUAL…AND HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON…THEN YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR SELF WORTH …MAKE YOURSELF A PRiORITY…CONFRONT HIM AND HAVE A GOOD CONVERSATION HOW YOU FEEL AND IF IT DOESNT STOP THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT LEAVIING…IF ITS CASUAL TALK LIKE BETWEEN FRIENDS THEN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT…JUST AN EYE ON HIS PHONE…BUT IF ITS MORE IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE THEY LIVE BECAUSE EVENTUALLY HE WILL TALK WITH SOMEONE CLOSER AND THEN MEET UP THATS HOW ALL THIS BULLSHIT STARTS…

Emotional cheating is still cheating!

3 Likes

Depends on the content and relationship. My husband has females he talks to and I have males I talk to on the phone/in person. Our relationship to these people are in no romantic sense for us. Talk to him and see what he says. I see no problem so long as you know the basic content of what they talk about. Talking to the opposite sex doesn’t always mean cheating. Now if he is doing it in private then I’d worry.

1 Like

Why is this even a question? Genuinely curious…

2 Likes

If you can…move on! Get out! Don’t look back. Things will never change

Absolutely! so I can dump him. Cheating is cheating whether its emotional or physical. Hes getting something from them that he should be getting from you and thats not cool

4 Likes

I address it. Emotional cheating is a thing.

4 Likes

I’d address it, female friends are fine but if these are just random conversations with random people he doesn’t know then no that’s weird.if you feel like you can’t discuss or communicate this with him though there’s something wrong x

Still a breech of your marital vows.

l get paid over $127 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19740 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollargalexy300.surge.sh

What the fuck kinda question is this…yeah I’d want to know yes there would be a problem the fuck??

I’d rather not be married to a cheater…