A child on the bus called my daughter a bad word: What can I do?

You need to talk to your child about how
Some
People
Just
Suck
This isn’t the first time someone is going to be a jerk to her unfortunately:(

Drive your kid to school

1 Like

Tell your kid to ignore it. There’s nothing you can do

I tell my grandson when he gets named called or someone being mean. Has nothing to do with you. I do talk to my grandson about everything along with his dad. Started Kindergarten and boy they can pick up some bad habits They are have problems at or home or what the situation is. It’s them who are insecure and makes them feel better to be a bully. I would try to have a nice talk with his gaurdian. If the school won’t help

1 Like

Well I told my kid to tell the other kid that I would be sitting at the end of my drive way to follow the bus to his house to talk to his Mom. And if the behavior continues even after that… I wouldn’t be returning to just talk to the Mom.

1 Like

Tell her to check who is listening or watching before doing anything and tell her to comment back !
School is school its a learning curve snd she needs to stand up for herslf or it will continue

1 Like

My daughter was bullied by 2 boys for a while, saying all kinds of sexual stuff. School did nothing because “they didn’t hear it” so, her being the awesome chick she is, did what I would of a long time before, smacked them in the face with her binder as she was getting off the bus. They left her alone after that. UNFORTUNATELY, school isn’t what it used to be. We have to teach our kids how to protect themselves from other kids.

4 Likes

Oh boy your about to get a rude awakening :joy:

So… all those saying ignore the bullying……

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18295 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning154.pages.dev/

They’re children. Just keep teaching yours how to not be like that, all you can do.

I would talk directly to the bus driver and make them aware of situation and then bus barn about the cameras on bus, if there is any.
Or, drive your kid to school. That’s really only options you have if school isn’t responding.
Our school wouldn’t do anything either, but once the bus driver was aware of our physical abuse situation (kid kept hitting my son in his privates as he was exiting the bus, he got off before my son) and driver would watch, then she witnessed it the next day and made kid sit right behind her and away from my son.

Your daughter is going to go through a lot and you can’t shield her from it unfortunately. Best of luck to you

My parents told me sticks and stones can break my bones, but names can never harm me. I was called a lot worse. Kids can be kids. The more you shrink the more names and bullying.

Call me a bad parent, doesn’t bother me but my kids have been taught to stand up to a bully physically if needed and ask questions later. They are training in MMA so yaaaa…That being said, call the poop face out yourself and wait for his Mother or get her deets so she can also learn how to deal with a bully or atleast how a bully gets dealt with

Talk to the other child parent

That’s govt. schools!

give her a vouce recorder. when thwy start harreaing her she can hold it n her hand n record it.

Stuff like that happens all the time unfortunately, and it’s getting worse with each generation. The schools do nothing. The parents of some of these kids mostly either don’t believe you because they believe their kids when they lie out of it or they just don’t care. They’ll just say kids will be kids and let it go. Tell your daughter to tell the bus driver what’s going on. Ask the bus driver to move her to another seat. Tell your daughter the old saying,”Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.” The bus driver may stop the seat kicking because he or she doesn’t want a damaged bus. Now is the time to put your daughter in self- defense classes. These things tend to escalate. And the more you complain the worse it gets. Teach your daughter to fight. Once she puts the bully on his behind, he’ll think twice about messing with her again. And if the school calls you about her behavior, tell them they should have dealt with the bully instead of making her handle it herself.

4 Likes

Tell her to say it takes one to know one

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13223 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle184.pages.dev

You may wanna consider homeschool if this sends you over the edge. Public, private, Christian or non of your kids are around other kids, they’re going to hear some awesome language. They’re gonna learn things you don’t want them to. They’re going to experience unpleasant moments. Teach your daughter to stand up for herself and worst case scenario to throw a punch. Buckle up

12 Likes

There’s nothing the school can do to prevent it. Some kids are just bad and say crazy things. Unfortunately it’s life and you have to deal. If there’s no proof it was actually said, they’re correct there isn’t much they can do. It sucks and it’s never fun to deal with, but unfortunately it is what it is. Remember, you can’t protect your children from everything. Teach your child to stand up for themself. Kids hear and see all kinds of stuff on the bus. Not everyone is raised the same, so you have to prepare your child for this kind of stuff.

3 Likes

You can’t do anything. Can’t go around punishing kids for something that can’t be proven. It’s just a word teach your daughter she deserves respect and to literally tell that to people that who talk disrespectfully to her. As a mom you are WAYYYYY over reacting! You just need to teach her how to deal with that stuff can’t go running and get the bullies for her whole life wtf.

2 Likes

l get paid over $ 177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 21351 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://incomeproject26.pages.dev/

Why are people laughing at this what the hell

Find out the kids name and who the parent is. I would contact that parent. Lots of parents don’t realize what a little shit their child is. I would of busted my sons ass if I found out he ever disrespected a girl like that.

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18295 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning181.pages.dev/

You are over reacting. Period. B isn’t even that bad of a word. You’re in for a rude awakening if you’re this irate over that word. If that word sets you off that bad then isolate your kids at home and home school

Teach your kid to stick up for herself…really is that simple…

3 Likes

Am I crazy, or is this just what kids do?? I can’t imagine if my mom had posted on the internet every time this exact things happened during my childhood
The school is NOT going to so anything unless they can prove there is a problem or they see something happen, I’d say now is the perfect time to teach your child that life is going to be FULL of “seat kickers” and people that think or speak badly of them…but that those behaviors are a reflection of the person doing them, teach her to ignore it or not be bothered by it.
I’ve dealt with people calling me names my entire life, as im sure many others have too… boy would it have been TOUGH if I let it bother me that much every time.
Unfortunately, you can teach your daughter to be the nicest person in the world but there will still be other sh*t people, so teach her to stand up for herself too.

12 Likes

Perfect opportunity to teach your child to be the bigger person….

3 Likes

Nothing. You do nothing.

3 Likes

That’s life, you’re going go have to sit her down when these things happen so she knows how to handle it emotionally. You can’t protect them forever.

6 Likes

You can either die mad about it or work with your individual therapist to learn healthy coping skills. Maybe if you develop some you’ll be in a better position to raise your child with some

7 Likes

Teach her to beat his ass. Establish dominance :woman_shrugging:t2: people out here don’t raise their kids right and expect the kids to just get used to it instead of raising better kids. Lazy ass parents imo. Teach her kindness and acceptance but teach her to rock his shit if he steps out of line. People don’t wanna raise their boys to be respectful we need to raise our girls to be warriors.

Have you tried talking to the driver an asking that your daughter have her seat moved? I am a driver an parents always come to me if I don’t see or hear an incident on my own. I would suggest talking to the driver if you haven’t

3 Likes

Start driving her to school then. Buses have always been like this.

2 Likes

Teach your kid to stand up for herself and how to throw hands. :tipping_hand_woman:

8 Likes

Take her off the bus and drive her

3 Likes

Talk to your bus driver

Jesus, how about calm down, it’s just a word, teach your daughter to turn the other cheek and ignore them type of kids. Absolutely nothing you can do about it, but Be an adult and make sure your kids knows the difference

12 Likes

A combo of everything mentioned. Let the bus driver know, you already talked to the schools, so that’s your “proof” you reached out. Then I’d say hell yes, tell her if she needs to defend her herself, by all means and that she has YOUR permission to do so- and that you’ll handle the “consequences” and for her not to worry. That’s the rule in my house. You reach out first, if nothing is done, then it’s bullying and by all means defend yourself. Good luck!

Wrap her in a bubble.

13 Likes

Home. School.
Public schools are traaaaash

Teach her how to record in her phone

2 Likes

From a parents perspective and also as someone who has been there don’t be one of those parents. Teach your child how to fight. I went through all of this with the bullying heck in 3rd grade I was dragged across the playground by my hair. My mom spoke to everyone she could from 3rd grade until I dropped out at 16 and did my GED and passed 1st time. You won’t be there to protect your child. Unfortunately nowadays a lot of adults turn their heads when it comes to bullying so the best thing is teach your child to defend themselves. Never through a punch 1st but if someone hits u then u can hit back.

5 Likes

The only thing you can do is let the school know what’s going on. They look at school bus footage, investigate your claim. The kid will lose bus privileges. If you do nothing, it will continue.

3 Likes

Welcome to the real world :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I tell my kids to tell the bus driver or teacher, and if nothing gets done, show em how good u can throw hands :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh no, a bad word? Better off just keeping your kid at home in bubble so they don’t get their wittle feeling hurt! Suck it up, teach your kids how to defend themselves and it will sort itself out!

Let the school and bus driver know, secondly, teach your kid it is just a word and to ignore it, teach your kid to fight because if it escalates to the bully hitting her she can hit them back to defend herself or so they leave her alone at the very least.

5 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13089 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle202.pages.dev

Record on phone for proof. Show the bus driver and principle of the school.
In all honesty most they may do is move seats or if it escalates then take further action.

Wow, what are you going to do when they call her a really bad word? You need to show by your behavior that not everything needs a reaction. When you ignore it, they stop!

8 Likes

Best thing I taught my daughters is you can’t control other people but you can control your reaction to them. Teach her others words put no value on her heart, this isnt going to be the last mean person she encounters. And then maybe how to secretly record :joy:

1 Like

The bus driver can move her seat or move his.

1 Like

Let your kid know that bullies don’t like themselves!

Speak to the bus driver and teach your daughter to ignore…Nothing else to do. Welcome to the real world kid. People can be assholes and not much gets done of anything.

That’s a form of bullying and it’s not ok. If the school doesn’t handle it then go to the bus driver. If he/she doesn’t do anything then go higher up, also see if there’s camera’s on the bus. Most states have camera’s installed on buses. Good luck mama

Well you can calm down OMG. I’m not sure what you’re gonna do when things actually get hard though good Lord

12 Likes

Serious question. What do you want the school to do?

3 Likes

Here we would report to the bus driver and if nothing is done the transportation department.

Stop being so precious sticks and stones more you and her react the worse it will be

3 Likes

Become a bus monitor :laughing:

2 Likes

Grow up. And raise your daughter to stand up for herself. Is it right ? No. Will it stop? No. Help her be stronger and also being called a b isn’t the end of the world. Fragile days are over.

13 Likes

“The B word” is not a derogatory term anymore. These days it is used as a compliment so you could teach her to take it as a compliment. That way the bully using said word would be so surprised that they just might stop calling her that. :woman_shrugging: just my advice

1 Like

Won’t be the last time they’ll be called this in life!ALL the school can do is talk to them and most time that doesn’t change anything!

1 Like

Baby you got a long way if this is how you react to a cuss word :weary: no the school will never do nothing ever!! Teach her to stick up for herself and how to defend herself! Most bullies are scared puppies and prey on kids like her , the world we live in now you gotta be able to stick up for yourself can’t handle things like adults with these parents because most are part of the problem :unamused: my oldest is 21 years old and youngest 2 :joy:

5 Likes

Tell your daughter to tell him it takes one to know one and ignore it

3 Likes

Odds are the school contracts out their transportation so they have nothing to do with it. Call the bus company and let them know. Odds are they will tall to both kids and keep and eye on the boy. If it happens again ask to have her seat assignment moved away from his.

Tell your kid sticks and stones? There is absolutely nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Have her seat moved. Kids call each other names, don’t get so worked up about it

You should be more concerned about the kicking and less about the word. Kids will use them regardless

2 Likes

Wait till she is in middle or high school it gets worse if you dont learn how to deal.

2 Likes

I guess I missed where she said how old her daughter was. Doesn’t make a difference as things could be worse. Mouth’s on kids aren’t like they used to be. It will get worse. She’s better just to ignore it and then the bully boy will move on to someone else.

Keep your child at home and away from anything like school or social groups. Just keep her at home for her safety. :woman_facepalming:
Its going to get worse the higher the grade she goes. You either teach her to stick up for herself or yeah just keep her home.

2 Likes

I have to say. I was in this situation in jr high. And this boy would NOT leave me alone. There was nothing i could say or do. Day after day. It took my brother punching him in the face and getting kicked off the bus for anything to be done. I am homeschooling my youngest 3. There just arent enough good parents out there.

3 Likes

Tell them to say “YOUR MOM”. Don’t victimize ur kid.

3 Likes

I know it’s frustrating when your child is upset or hurt, however we have to teachthem to stick up for themselves. If they allow someone to continuously pick on them it will never end. Also, did you try talking to the bus driver? Maybe they can move the other child’s seat?

1 Like

Uhhh I would be more concerned about the kicking of the seat.

2 Likes

Need to make strong daughters in this thing we call life now .

4 Likes

Would you really be ok with your child being punished with no prof?

1 Like

Wow, the people who are defending this boy is what’s wrong with the world. How about don’t raise your kid to be a POS? If your kid is going around calling little girls B*tch and kicking her seat on the bus then you’ve failed as a parent and something is going on with them because that is NOT normal or okay! And telling the mother to do nothing? The mother should tell her kid to punch the loser in the face. It’ll never happen again. Guaranteed :100:

9 Likes

Talk to the bus driver.

2 Likes

If possible, can someone driver her to school, for awhile anyway. The situation could cool then. I had the same problem with my boy and your heart just breaks for them. I wish people wouldn’t be so mean.

1 Like

We have cameras on the school busses in northern Wisconsin maybe you should be teaching her to stand up for herself you’re child is going to be going through this thru out school high-school and college there are kids who will call you names and want to fight you but also remember anyone who doesn’t stand up for themselves when being bullied will continue to be bullied and if it bothers you that much you should drop her off at school and pick her up from school instead of riding the bus need to remember that times or different from when you were growing up and going school the life we live can be cruel at times you’re child is going to have a lot of ups and downs in her life and there is not one thing you can do to change it muchless fix it for her

Teach her to be fierce and not take people’s shit!! Girls, and women need to stick up for themselves!! My girls are 10 and 12. I have instilled so much confidence in them that they stand up themselves and for other children being bullied. I will not tolerate bullying, and have told my girls I will defend them if they need to defend themselves. Every child needs to feel comfortable at school.

You’re offended over a WORD. Get over yourself. Teach your daughter it’s a word just like any other & to ignore the kid. It gets me you’re upset about a word but that your daughter was kicked in the back. That’s more dangerous. She’s obviously not going to sit in her seat properly if he’s kicking it. If there’s an accident she’d be more seriously injured as a result. Plus it probably hurt her. But yeah be upset over a word :rofl:

2 Likes

The school busses have cameras with audio and you can request to see it

1 Like

I don’t know what the problem is with the people defending the boy calling your daughter a bitch. The people who don’t have a problem are the problem. I grew up not to use cuss words especially toward other people. We called that bad manners and ratchet behavior.
Overall I would either Confront the child+parents
confront the driver. The driver is in charge of the kids when their riding in their bus aren’t they? Couldnt they pass the message to the parents if the kid gets dropped off first? I never ever took the bus to school or home. So i never went through this.
But also I’m not sure if this is an option for you but in this case I’d save the Hassel and just drive the kid yourself to their location.

In most cases, bullies are crying out for help. This boy may have behavioural issues that need to be addressed, or a not so great environment at home. While faced with adversity, teach her to lead with compassion. Befriend him, include him in her circle at recess, maybe bring some sweets to offer next time she’s on the bus and see if that changes how she’s treated.

Okay there’s a lot missing here, how old are these children? Ask the bus driver to separate them, if that doesn’t work tell your daughter to stand up for herself.

1 Like

That’s emotional bullying. I had an issue with a child sexually harassing my daughter in elementary school. I was given the Run around and when I threatened to involve lawyers and police and count the school and bus company as accessories to sexual harassment of a minor child they finally did something. Don’t be afraid to stand up for your kid, if you don’t who will. It’s up to parents to teach their child how to be treated by others. If she ignores it now then she is being taught to accept that abuse as normal and it can result in unhealthy relationships in the future. I don’t honestly care if anyone else agrees with me or not, because I have raised 4 (2 girls and 2 boys) who are highly productive citizens and independent thinkers, and that’s all that matters to me. Bullying is bullying and it’s not supposed to be okay.

3 Likes

Teach your daughter to be confident in who she is and not care what people say about her… I went through scholl with many people trying to bully me but they quickly gave up when they realized I didn’t care what thay had to say or would just verbally agree with them which just annoyed so they all left me alone… Bullies want a reaction… You can out your child in a martial arts class of some sort which will teach her confidence and self control and if she ever absolutely had to she could defend herself.

How about teach your child not to care about things that don’t matter like name calling! People will talk but it’s up to you if you’re gonna get all bent out of shape about it.

2 Likes

My daughter’s school was great for this they didn’t do anything ever call the bus company and report it to the bus company. The boy that kept harassing and bullying my daughter ended up getting suspended from the bus for 2 weeks

1 Like

Kids will be kids. No matter how hard we teach them not to swear and be kind

Wow… get over yourself its a WORD!! Teach your child good words vs bad words and when to ignore it. Smh You cannot control other people in your life you can ONLY control yourself. You are too much and likely the reason this is happening to her.

3 Likes

Teach your children to be secure in who they are. Consider the source. Never let others define who they are.

1 Like

Just homeschool your child. Some children today have no real guidance. Parents are immersed in their phones. You can’t force other children to behave. If you do try to get something done it’s basically one child’s word against the other.

2 Likes