Am I being controlling?

Maybe you should block him instead.

3 Likes

Yes you are. If you have to ask him to block anyone you shouldn’t be with him. Clearly something more than a fantasy going on.

He’s cheating and your concern is whether you’re being controlling or not? Girl, if you don’t leave that man. :rofl:

7 Likes

He cheats with her but you’re controlling?? He doesn’t have to actually screw someone else to have an affair. Remember that!!

1 Like

Girl you need to run and fast! He is obviously in love with her if she is his fantasy

2 Likes

Hell no. He may not have cheated in body,… maybe, but he definitely cheated in mind. Sometimes worse

1 Like

Sounds like an ex boyfriend to me … your man should never make you feel like that .

3 Likes

There is fire on the mountain…Run…Run… Run…

His ass would be sitting on the curb waiting for this best friend to pick him up and keep him for good!

No. Not controlling at all. Form of cheating if not physical. Just let her have him. Let him have her. She’s the moron homewrecker and he’s the thinking with his head between his legs and not the one on his neck. Faithful relationship means no other girls and no flirting and what not.

1 Like

They’ve done the deed together.

1 Like

Just leave the guy and his female best friend to their sequel fantasies. You would be the AH if you were just telling him to block his female friends, but this one he’s been messing with. Just throw them both out and start over.

I’m with everyone else. Leave that man! No good.

Let her have him :wave::wave::wave:

3 Likes

Hell no if he’s gonna be mad about it leave him

It is not controlling. They cried crossed a boundary in a male/female “friendship” if it was you texting and fantasy role playing with a male friend of yours, he’d have the biggest fit!

2 Likes

Girl! Let them have each other. You don’t need that crap in your life

4 Likes

Girl let him go! You can do better!

1 Like

She’s his fling and you get all the other stuff with the BF … Run as fast as you can

1 Like

He’s fantasizing about his girl “best friend” yeah no time to drop him that’s cheating and he knows it he just wants you both

2 Likes

Haha ha , You’re being played

What a douche. Lol
Fantasy with another woman (“best friend”) :ok_hand:
I’d done told him to pound pavement :wave:

4 Likes

What. No . Tf. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG . Amber

3 Likes

Yikes ! That’s a messy situation your not controlling but I would reconsider the state of the relationship Best of luck

2 Likes

Why would you stay at all?

If you have to tell your man to block women to keep him from being unfaithful, he’s not your man​:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: if they were really JUST friends (no funny business by any sane person’s interpretation), then yes, you’re controlling.

6 Likes

Not At tell him to tell her that he got a new number and give her your phone number :grin:

Nothing happened yet…

1 Like

why are you even still with him?

3 Likes

I’d be blocking him too :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Dump his ass. I wouldn’t give him the time of day. Know your worth, sis.

I wouldn’t even make him block her. I’d just leave.
Fantasies are fine, but when they aren’t within your current relationship they should stay in your head.

4 Likes

It’s not controlling, it’s setting boundaries. But he have already ste]Ed over that boundary line and disrespected you guys relationship. Just be done with him, because, it’s either he will still communicate with her behind your back or it will be a different female.

1 Like

Fantasy??? Meaning he wants to do her sexually…. I would leave blocking her doesn’t mean crap

1 Like

Hell no, I went through a very similar situation with my EX and believe me it got worse. And let me tell you it drove me crazy.

Nope not controlling at all. They both disrespected you, they crossed a boundary that shouldn’t have been crossed. They have no business being friends. He should be ok with that if he wants to be with you. If not then yall need to go your separate ways.

I wouldn’t have even stayed with him so if he really wants you I’d say it’s definitely not unreasonable to expect him to cut off all contact with her.

1 Like

If the conversation didn’t happen between you two before he started the texting, then it isn’t unreasonable to want to try and gain some of that trust back. We are humans, we don’t own anyone. He isn’t YOURS, he is dating you. You deserve honestly, respect, and open communication, that is it. Nothing more, nothing less. He is not obligated to you in anyway. If you aren’t compatible, end it.

She’s just saying that to make you feel like you’re wrong and you’re crazy it’s a tactic cheaters use. You’re not wrong, I would’ve done more than block her. He cheated point blank period. When it’s sexual not involving you, he cheated. Absolutely not.

3 Likes

No, you are NOT being controlling. They both disrespected you.

Bull…hell no! Dump him if he is just a bf. Cheater

Girl. He does not love you. He will not change. It will only get worse. Leave if you want to live a happy life.

No F N way. I would be gone. You have nothing but hurt in your future with him.

1 Like

Well if he is sending her sexual stuff I’m sure it’s more than a best friend I would let him keep texting her a d they could have each other and y just leave

1 Like

Uh wtf…
He’s cheating girl. :wave:t2:

2 Likes

YOU determine what’s okay and not okay in YOUR relationship. Not her. :nail_care::nail_care::nail_care:

1 Like

I don’t think blocking her will fix anything…it’s a bandaid on a much bigger issue. But only you can figure out what you need to do.

3 Likes

Screw that!! Be done with him!

1 Like

They’re more than best friends darling. Best friends don’t send sexually explicit content to each other nor do they have fantasies of being with each other. They both have no respect for you and are playing you for a fool. Clearly they are still talking cause she knows you had him block her, proof they talk about you behind your back too

5 Likes

Definitely not unreasonable

1 Like

I would let him do what he wants. Because I would have left him. If he’s doing that now, it will only get worse. Leave his ass.

Why would you consider him your boyfriend?

1 Like

Call a spade a spade and read about gaslighting​:thinking::woman_shrugging::heart:

Wow, kick him to the curb, fast!! :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Red flag and wrong wrong wrong! Leave him now and don’t look back.

You’re not being controlling but it certainly sounds like you’re being oblivious and should most definitely leave asap :relieved:

Let her have him. He is not going to change trust me.

2 Likes

Why would u want to keep him. Him Blocking her is not going to matter . U need to block him and move on

1 Like

You shouldn’t even want to still be with this guy… open your eyes, he’s cheating and you need to GO! 🏃🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Is this a serious post? Like she really has no clue that her BF was banging that other girl? We are doomed as a country if this is our future. Girls who would rather put there self worth at zero than accept the situation and move on?

4 Likes

They were together before. Just leave him bc he’s always gonna want to keep her around wether you like it or not…

Screw what she says… what does HE say? And more importantly what do YOU say? Ole girls just mad cuz she’s losing her fukc buddy. Be done with him sis. But I will say only you know what you can handle and what you’re gonna take off of him. But I’d be gone.

If you’re fantasizing about another female or male when you are in a relationship, you’re cheating. If you can’t control that then you don’t need to be in any relationship.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have made him block her. I would have kicked him to the curb before he could blink✌

4 Likes
  1. It’s easy to unblock someone just as easy as they blocked them. 2) just because she is blocked doesn’t mean they aren’t meeting up. Can you handle this going through your mind constantly??
6 Likes

Geez. Why do you guys allow yourselves to be a man’s doormat? He cheated on you! Dump the boyfriend instead of trying to control what he does. Have some self respect!

2 Likes

Nope neither one can respect you then it’s time to say bub bye to both of them

4 Likes

You’re being naive by staying with a man who was not only unfaithful (even if not to the point of physical) but is also unrepentant AND calling you controlling to boot. Let him have her and find someone who gives a damn about you

1 Like

And you think him blocking her is going to stop them from talking lmao they’re gonna find ways to talk when they want to

2 Likes

Blocking won’t work Kick him to the curve they probably messing around behind Your back :unamused:

3 Likes

Thin you know the answer… go with your gut feels no one elses … he will get a buzz out of it more you keep on at him… I wont be having him have his cake and eat it sod that. Your worth more…

Your man shouldn’t even be speaking sexual to anyone but you. He will do it with someone else. You’re not controlling you are having boundaries and personally I’m with a lot of these people who say to leave him. But that’s up to you.

1 Like

Not the guy for you. You deserve BETTER Don’t beg for what should be yours

1 Like

Just leave fuck both of them do better tell them kids your ass and have fun :blush:

Ummm. Wouldn’t even go through the effort of having him block her. He knows what’s right or wrong. Move on. Especially if he can’t see why you would have an issue with it.

Why is he playing fantasy with his so-called bf??? RUN ! This is a big RED FLAG :triangular_flag_on_post: how would he feel if it was you doing it?

2 Likes

No I don’t think you are. But now that you know :persevere: i think you need to choose you first :heart::muscle:t2::pray:t2:

You need to block him and let her have him.

5 Likes

Let them have each other. Clearly they don’t respect you or your relationship. Tough to hear, what’s more tough is putting up with it and regretting it later. Do you sis.

Oh eww :nauseated_face: Just walk away. You don’t need a garbage boyf like that in your life. Let them have their fantasy so they can ruin their so called “friendship” on their own, lol.

:joy::joy: it’s about respect!! My best friend is a male and my fiance has no issues with us spending time together we go on trips, he comes to kids bdays… like he’s a big part of our life. Why bc he respects my relationship. I respect my relationship. No issue have or ever will occur. Not only would he not send me sexual stuff I would stop him if he did or vice versa. Boundaries were broken!

4 Likes

Thats bullish nothing uhappen

Girl you’re accepting him back so might as well keep letting him do whatever he wants since your still staying anyway. There’s plenty of ppl who are okay with having open relationships.

To me that’s cheating

1 Like

Just tell him he’s welcome to go live his fantasy and to get the hell out!

2 Likes

BLOCK!!! If he’s willing to work on your relationship and be faithful, she cannot be around anymore. That is definitely cheating in my eyes and if they both talked sexual then they definitely want to do more. The fact he started or replied means he has no respect for you or your relationship. The fact she knew he was in a relationship and still replied or started it means she doesn’t respect you or your relationship either and is a snake. My boyfriend blocked every female he has talked to or been with when we got together out of respect for me. Either he does better or you leave, no questions after that

1 Like

If you want to stay with somebody who’s cheating more power to you.

1 Like

I’m thinking that would be a reason to leave his ass. He may not have physically cheated on you but he still cheated by sending sexual texts to her. Not only that but if they have been friends before you came along he won’t stop being friends with her. Or whatever it is they are doing cause there is more going on then what he’s saying.

Respect. He doesn’t, so walk away…

1 Like

Nope…get out of this relationship

1 Like

No. And he cheated so you should leave

1 Like

Ummm texting his bf sexual stuff ya that’s not his bf she us someone he wants to sleep with or has slept with I would get out fast

4 Likes

I would of left that’s cheating and he will and is still doing it with others

1 Like

Leave him! What a loser. Fantasies are things you love and desire. He obviously desires his side chick.

1 Like

Leave him, that boy clearly is interested in someone else. You don’t need that waste of time of the trash in your life girl :heart: everyone deserves to be happy

You better block him! He crossed a line and it’ll only continue.

2 Likes

If you’re forcing an adult to do something, you have missed the point. Can’t he just unblock her when he is away from you? Start a new account or contact her a different way? You already know your answer.

3 Likes

Not controlling at all. It’s called boundaries. Even if not physically he emotionally cheated. Those are lines that should never be crossed. I cannot believe it’s just a “fantasy”. Something is up. Be happy he is a boyfriend and not husband. I’d walk.

3 Likes

Not controlling, but he won’t stop messaging her lol. End your relationship

3 Likes

That is not a boyfriend! That is an asshole with benefits! Run sister!!