Am I being over protective?

Put in a mirror, they will be able to see the lights off of the reflection.

I think it would be fine. One time just around a neighborhood is very low risk.

I would take in the stroller and bundle up

I’ve always done it. Take them out of seat and let them sit in front so they can see better.

Take him outside… Do you realize people live in Alaska and Siberia?

You are not much fun when a new Mom do as dad asks you are over protective. Dads are like kids with their babies he wont let any harm come to his child. Enjoy it, it will happen every year dont spoil it for dad.:santa:⚘:evergreen_tree::mrs_claus::heart:

Most states the law says refacing until 2.

Why not just hold him in your lap while you’re in the neighborhood? If there’s a place to pull over and get him out of his seat once you get in. If you’re going at/under 10mph like you would at a regular light show, I don’t see the problem with that. Then just pull over and put him back in his seat before you leave. We did that with my 3 year old this year (Yes, he’s still rear facing. My 6 year old was until she maxed out of the height at 4 1/2).

Wait til next year. He will enjoy it much more.

I can think of a lot more to fight about than this.

Bundle up in the stroller! Enjoy!!

You don’t have to stay out long.

Click on the link below to contact Mr Lavraham autopsy

My life has been extremely great since started trading with Mr Lavraham autopsy and I have earned a lot from his platform through binary option trade of which I’m happy it all started with doubts but now I’m giving my testimony of his good work. I invested with him and made a lot in 4days trade. Thank you Mr Lavraham autopsy. Click on the link below to contact him.:point_down::point_down:

U r too over protective

he will be just fine