Am I going to have a miscarriage?

The same thing happened to me so I decided to come home to my mom in Mexico, and went to the doctor here and he gave me medication to try and prevent me from having a miscarriage… And thank good it did help I now have a 6 Month old baby boy :heart:

But try to stay calm it really is hard but it’s for your best and the babys stressing out and crying will just make you tense and make it worse… Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way love, :pleading_face::heart:

There’s medicine that will help. I had that with my second child. Lots of water, rest with feet up! And try to stay calm. I know earlier said than done. Sending you positive vibes and my fingers crossed!!

I had an internal hematoma and bleed with my daughter @ 5 months and she is 5 years old now. You don’t know what’s going to happen and neither do the doctors so try to stay positive. I lost every other pregnancy and have 3 healthy kiddos now

Make an appointment with your OB. Try not to worry in the meantime. Don’t do anything strenuous either. Your doctor will get a copy of your visit to the ER. You may even receive a call from the office if your doctor thinks something may be going on. Stay positive.

See your OB. Simple as that. Have blood work down to check your hormone levels.

Go see your doctor and stop seeking attention on the internet you narcissist.

You need to calm your mind and body. Do whatever it takes to naturally do this

I don’t know but I am sorry that you are going through this!

I just had one myself starting with brown discharge :sob::sob: prayers everything goes good an you still carry the baby. Bed rest would help

One of the things that I can definitely suggest is put yourself on bed rest. Try to replace all your thoughts with positive thoughts. If you’re trying to save your baby the best thing you can do is just take it absolutely easy.