Am I in the wrong?

NEVER let your actions, feelings an nonsense spill over on to your child. Your child shouldn’t even be aware of the situation. Grow up. You clearly disrespected her first. If you wouldn’t of slept with him she wouldn’t of had anything to say. Not to mention you was ease dropping on there private conversation. You don’t get a pass just because your the baby momma. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

You don’t deserve an apology. You slept with someone in a relationship weather or not you used to be his partner. He’s allowed to have who he wants around your child as do you. Stop trying to be in control of everything it’s just going to make things worse for your daughter. Focus on you and why you still feel the need to not move on

4 Likes

Why are you still sleeping with your ex ?
Why did you sleep with him knowing he was in a relationship with another woman ?
You disrespected her…and yourself tbh.
I think its reasonable to want to meet someone who may be part of your child’s life but having slept with her partner it won’t be a pleasant experience for anyone and much as it would be nice…personally don’t think that’s going to work out for you 3.
Get to court and get custody/visitation sorted out properly and for goodness sake have some self respect and stop sleeping with him

5 Likes

I think all 3 of you are mega toxic and equally wrong. 1. Why ya sleeping with your ex. 2. Why doesn’t your ex grow up and not introduce new flings to your guy’s kid. 3. Why don’t you put your big girl pants on and talk to her your self. Sounds like you both need to grow up before laying in bed with someone :roll_eyes: poor kid

3 Likes

She isn’t disrespecting you. You’re disrespecting yourself and she’s voicing it.

3 Likes

You are the disrespectful one in this situation. Just bc you apologized it doesn’t make it ok. She has every right to feel how she does and you have no right to expect her to respect you after what you did. I hope you learn that homewrecking isn’t cool

4 Likes

I feel like you were hoping these comments would go a different way and it backfired. :grimacing: you slept with another girls bf… when you knew about her. Ex or not. I wouldn’t be nice either. You are the one making the mess and the drama. You were super disrespectful of her and their relationship… how do you expect her to be respectful and nice to you? You need to do some inner healing, and learn to let go of things out of your control… including your ex.

2 Likes

You Need To Move On And Figure Your Own Life Out Here With Your Daughter In Healthy Living Habits Who’s Suffering Your Kid That’s Who!!! Your Disrespecting Yourself Even If You Don’t See It Grow Up And Gain Control Of Life And Realize That The Child Matters And Stop Being A Doormat Lady Just Wow Ppl Need To Hold Themselves Accountable For What They Do Or Don’t Do Without A Doubt :pray:

1 Like

**** You are NOT the victim here. ****

Having a baby by someone doesn’t give you a claim to them or the right to sleep with them whenever you want.

If you want to be respected as the mother of his child you have to be respectful & you were not.

15 Likes

Shouldn’t have slept with her boyfriend and she wouldn’t of said anything.

5 Likes

Its kind of a hard lesson to learn but … Its his relationship with her. Not a combined relationship not your relationship with him or her. Yall have your co parenting relationship and your daughter has a relationship with each person individually. You do not need to be a part of his relationship with her. Time to see your way back into your lane.

8 Likes

You don’t need an apology. Who cares. You also didn’t need to meet the girl. Your fault if you keep sleeping with him. You are the one making this so messy

6 Likes

Yes you’re in the wrong.
You helped him cheat, she has every right to say true things about you. Ugly or not. You put yourself in that role.
Leave him be and work on yourself.

Pre said something disrespectful because you slept with HER man and you want an apology?

Jog on, love, you, the girlfriend and this apparent stud are all toxic AF! Concentrate on what’s best for your daughter instead of your ego

7 Likes

First off, alot of these other comments are ridiculous! Y’all are still married and intimate, so there’s that. That other girl should’ve not got herself involved with someone knowing they were still married. I’m sure he never told her he was still married or better yet that y’all were still intimate. So no this does not fall on you, being the bad person. He is the bad person, and so is the so called girlfriend. However, regarding the other it’s called respect for both parents, to co-parent and set guidelines for certain things, as responsible parents, and for the best interest of the child. The child is probably confused, as Daddy is with Mommy sometimes, then there is this other woman that’s being involved in her life. Y’all either need to work things out and be a family, or be done and get divorced and let the courts decide regarding how child custody goes, and what each parent wants in those papers. He is being a slime ball. You’re the one married to him, and are doin nothing wrong. He and the other girl in question are in the wrong, if you want to get technical. You definitely don’t let someone else bad mouth the other parent of your child, as that is very disrespectful and that child is part of that other parent just, as much, as the other parent. If y’all can’t be happy together, as a family, then again get divorced, and find someone that makes you happy and move on. Until you both are in a serious relationship, the child shouldn’t be being involved with their parents partners and the courts do see it that way, and it can be put it the custody court papers, as well. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

This whole situation has red flags and toxicity all over it :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Sorry, not sorry but you aren’t just wrong but you’re flat out blind and ignorant. :tipping_hand_woman:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Most importantly stop being his friend coz he easily upgrades women to gf then demotes them to just friends at least what hez been doing with u 2 ladies and having a good time in juggling between you two
Make a proper arrangement as in which days you have ur daughter and on which he will be having the kid n drop off kid on halfway from both of your house
PLz STOP BEING IN EACH OTHER HOUSES IN THE NAME OF BEING FRIENDS AND ENDING UP WITH F***"" ING EACH OTHER OR EVASDROPPINGS N CREATING A MESS OF THE WHOLE SITUATION

1 Like

The way you sound is you’re jealous and bitter.

No you don’t deserve an apology from her for her talking crap about you. You deserved that since you knew he was in a relationship and slept with him anyways.

He doesn’t have to introduce you to her. When he has his child, he has the right to date and introduce his child to his new girlfriend.

As long as yalls child isn’t in any danger… you need to shut up and back off. The only communication between you and him should be about your child.

Your actions are going to ruin your child. You are very toxic and playing victim. Grow up! You have a 7 yr old who needs something semi stable!

Why would you want to sleep with him knowing he’s been with another woman? And if he’s sleeping with you while in a relationship with another chick, why would you even want that kind of relationship? Its a huge love triangle the child is stuck in.

3 Likes

Yes you’re wrong. How on earth can you think you’re right here :joy:

4 Likes

My question is why do you keep sleeping with this :clown_face:? He’s obviously playing BOTH of you and going back and forth. That is why he doesn’t want y’all to meet. This girl has been around for awhile and it probably is serious, well as serious as it can get for a cheating dog.
You heard her saying bad things about you and you were shocked? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: You slept with her boyfriend KNOWING they were together. So yeah, I can imagine the names she called you. Would you apologize to a female that slept with your man KNOWING that he was in a relationship? :woman_facepalming:t4: You don’t know how he can allow somebody to disrespect the mother of his child? Girl I don’t know how the mother of his child can keep disrespecting herself. Now if she calls you names or talks bad about you around your daughter, then yeah that’s a problem. Otherwise you need to let HIM and this situation go. The sad part is,
if he tried to sleep with you again, you would. :woman_facepalming:t4:

8 Likes

WOW, the only person I feel for is your poor daughter. You both put her into this situation.

7 Likes

CO parenting is hard but you don’t need an apology. Technically who he is with is none of your business when it comes to the daughter. I have gone to a lawyer about this and I was told just that. It’s none of my business who he has around our child during his parenting time. Unless of course it’s dangerous or a situation does arise where the child’s safety is at risk. If you look at it from an outside point of view YOU slept with HER boyfriend. She has all rights to say nasty things about you without having to apologize. You knew he was dating someone else. Don’t be shady be a lady. Realize you are worth more and STOP SLEEPING WITH YOUR EX. Do it for your daughter. Teach her how to have self respect and not to allow yourself to be treated poorly. She is watching you.

6 Likes

So you had revenge s*x with your ex and then told her… Were you hoping that would make him come back to you and that she wouldn’t see you as we all do? … You stepped on another women’s toes… Let’s hope when karma comes round your not barefoot…

6 Likes

Okay I had to stop reading bc :grimacing: first off he does not have to introduce you to who he is seeing. And just bc she’s upset with you (rightfully so) does not mean he can’t bring your daughter around her. You and your child are 2 different people. What he does in his personal life is none of your business regardless if you two share a child. You are being super high conflict and need to cut it out now. If you’re not over him (definitely seems that way) than that’s something you need to work on but you can not control his life and your daughter bc of it. You need to start thinking about what’s best for your daughter and him brining someone around her that he’s serious with is not going to hurt her unless she’s treating her unkind but you need to also really think hard about this man you decided to be with for 10 years and have a child with… would he really put someone in your daughters life that was going to be hurtful to her? I’m guessing the answer to that is NO. So from here on out I would suggest trying to co-parent with him without letting your feelings for him getting involved. Bc you do not want to be labeled a high conflict baby mama. It does not look good on us ladies at all.

4 Likes

You both are immature and gross. Toxic red flags from both of y’all and the only sympathy i have is for that poor child.

6 Likes

You sound like a Karen!!! I’d be talking shit about u too if you slept with my man knowing you were wrong. He is the father and has every right to do as he pleases with his child. You sound like our BM and she lost all custody because she tried and tried to control dad when it was his time with kids. As long as kid isn’t being neglected or abused then step back and think long and hard. YOU SOUND BITTER, YOU SLEPT WITH HER MAN EVEN IF HE WAS WITH YOU FIRST, YOU PUT YOUR DAUGHTER IN A BAD SITUATION BY BREAKING YET ANOTHER HOME… WORRY ABOUT YOU AND MIND YA BUSINESS.

Sorry, you want an apology for being a ho*? Lol you knew he was in a relationship and so did he but y’all still decided to mess around. She has every right to say what she said about you and the fact that you are his child’s mother doesn’t change the fact that you’re a shi*** person, him too. I hope she doesn’t get back together with him and y’all can be miserable together.

15 Likes

File for divorce get court app visit through a lawyer and go that way leave him alone hun he’s playing all side and yall are falling for his devilish ways time to move on and do what’s beat for you and UR DAUGHTER

You shouldn’t of slept with her man…and you want an apolegy? You can’t control everything

1 Like

You need to stop sleeping with your ex and get a divorce. Put all your stipulations in the court documents and be done with all this unnecessary drama. You, not just your husband, are emotionally scaring your child for life with an this drama.

Girl find somebody else to sleep with, tinder.

Sounds like #1 your controlling you dont get to pick IF you meet the women hes dating or when, you don’t get to control when your daughter meets whoever hes dating, #2 sounds like YOU dont respect boundaries YOU slept with him KNOWING he was with another person #3 SHE DOESN’T OWE YOU AN APOLOGY!!! YOU gave her EVERY RIGHT to talk shit on you when you slept with HER man

Move the hell on
Stop wasting your precious time and energy.
This is not the man for you.

3 Likes

Therapy, you need therapy. And a lawyer and to have boundaries bc this is too much drama. Both of you need to figure out that this behavior is just being modeled for your child who will prob repeat it. Is this how you want her to have relationships?

1 Like

Your completly in the wrong here. You DO NOT need to meet this woman! And you owe her and apology not the other way round. And grow up.

14 Likes

Grow up! How can you expect an apology from her when you slept with her man knowing they were together.It seems like you think you are entitled because you are the mother of his child…well when you do eventually grow up you will realize that you are not.Its either you n him are together or you are not.If anyone is toxic it is you and him not the gf.

6 Likes

If he is your ex then stop sleeping with him. You are complicating things by continuing this behavior. No one is going to apologize to you for sleeping with their boyfriend. She was pissed, said stuff but understandable because you slept with HER boyfriend. You are ridiculous. Get over yourself. You both are nasty and should just be together, who does this and expects an apology :eyes::roll_eyes:

No offense seriously… but grow the hell up. You sound the a self centered 9 year old having a tantrum. Stop sleeping with him. You can only control yourself. She needs both of you. You’re not always going to get your way, step up and be a selfless mom because you are damaging your daughter with this behavior

2 Likes

Everything about you and this situation is wrong. You two deserve each other

Baby, you need to let go and find a man who will put you and your daughter first. You l seem to be "addicted " to this drama rollercoaster and know your daughter is caught up in it. Let it go sweetie, it’s really not worth it

2 Likes

What a train wreck but hey at least I don’t get bored during the day . Question for OP do you get off on sleeping with him after he slept with her bodily fluids and everything? I

4 Likes

Tbh I didn’t want MY daughter meeting my ex’s partners BECAUSE he is on meth AND he was only ever around MY daughter for 5 minutes tops then always left! He NEVER stuck with the same woman so I found it disrespectful for MY CHILD to meet all these part-time women in my ex’s life. Even my ex’s mom told MY CHILD to call ALL his ex’s mom! Ummm F NO! She has 1 mom and 1 mom only! Then of course he played the card oh my daughter’s mom won’t let me see my daughter! Um no I gave you HOW many chances to be with MY daughter and you never wanted it! I always allowed my daughter to go to her grandma’s on her dad’s side so her dad could see her and of course NOPE 5 minutes of his precious life didn’t depend on MY child.

I am
So confused reading this awful situation.

My first question is…did you really believe grown women would root you on…?? Or did you just want to make yourself feel better by trying to see if anyone would be on “your side”!?

This behavior is TOXIC and distasteful.

Your daughter is in the middle of this mess and for what? Children do not need to be. She is watching this all unfold and will eventually believe that the behavior is normal and it is far from that.

GROW UP!

4 Likes

I feel like I time warped back to high school….

3 Likes

Girl f*ck him (not literally)

You, as a mother (woman period) need to respect yourself. You having a child with him don’t make you anymore important than his new lady. Why would she need to apologize for feeling ill towards you when you slept with her boyfriend? You owe her & your daughter an apology for being the issue in this situation. Grow up and respect yourself.

1 Like

At the end of the day it’s not your business who your ex brings around your daughter. It could be her or 20 other girls and he doesn’t have to tell you at all. Just try and get along with her for your child’s sake. The more people that love and support your child the better. Don’t even bother trying to get an apology. You’re still the mother and she’s just the GF. Don’t sweat it

I’m shocked that you’re shocked over why she would be saying mean things about you since you slept with her boyfriend. Typically when a women sleeps with a man in a relationship the women being cheated on most likely would not be kind and gracious to the women sleeping with her man :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

His girlfriend doesn’t owe you any apologies. He wasn’t “yours” to sleep with anymore. You knew he was in a relationship, and women shouldn’t do that to other women.

With that said, if she’s going to forgive him, she needs to let her anger go towards his daughters mother too. He’s the grown man who was the one who was in a committed relationship and cheating. She can’t just be mad at one of you. It’s not like he’s simple minded and couldn’t control himself. He made a conscious choice to hurt someone he cares about.

But your DAUGHTER above all else deserves an apology because she has literally ZERO to do with this drama, but she’s stuck in the middle. With Dad’s girlfriend speaking horribly about her mom, and her mom interfering with her time with her dad because she’s jealous.

Jealousy and control issues are the ONLY reason why co-parents withhold visitation based on not meeting a significant other before the kids do. Unless that parent has shown poor judgment in the past and introduced someone who harmed them, there is ZERO reason not to trust the other parent to put their child’s safety first. You wouldn’t want your ex telling you your daughter can’t meet any of your significant others, and you’d be lying if you say otherwise

4 Likes

We all want to the be the victim in our version of the story, but that’s the problem, the only victim in this story is your daughter. Unfortunately, she has two immature parents that aren’t teaching her healthy relationship boundaries. You aren’t together, but you are still having sex. You are demanding an apology from someone that was dating the man you were sleeping with and you think you have an inch of ground to stand on because you pushed a child out of your vagina? I think you have some soul searching and growing up to do. Yes, you are the mother of his child and his respect should extend to you and that’s where it ends. His girlfriend doesn’t have to think that butterflies fly out of your ass and your farts smell like rainbows. she’s allowed to feel about you however she wants and she has every right to express those feelings to her boyfriend, (the man you are sleeping with) the only time those feelings will become a problem is if the daughter is being involved and in this case, it doesn’t sound like she is. Walk away with what dignity you have left and for hell sakes, STOP SLEEPING WITH HIM.

I think people are to focused on what you did wrong morally to look at what’s best for the kid

Having any unstable relationship on and off is not good for the kid.

Having partners in and out isn’t good.

Y’all set a boundary that you agreed on and HE broke it I would keep the child away til he let you meet her and see if you even want the kid around
Or have a meeting with him and he needs to set boundaries and follow through as a compromise for not meeting her.

That’s not being petty. I was damaged by all the in and out bull crap as a child I sure as hell would not let my child go through that period.

BUT SHE DOES NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING other than being kind and respecting boundaries of the child.

She can feel privately any type of way about you as long as she isn’t exposing behavior in front of your kid and I’m sure the kid will let you know

3 Likes

:flushed: this is all a mess :woman_facepalming:t2: you both need space and figure out what is going on . Think about your child… and for the love of all that’s holy the petty Bs needs to stop I’m sure your daughter has noticed tension and really doesn’t need it.

What exactly does she need to apologize to you for? You disrespected yourself more by sleeping with her boyfriend, than she disrespected you by voicing her opinion about it. Better question is why are both of y’all messing around with this man-child?

6 Likes

Your just mad because he stopped sleeping with you , and got a new gf. Get the F over yourself…

I hate women/men who use their own petty feelings to get in the childs way of a relationship with the other parent

5 Likes

Stop sleeping with him your very much at fault her. I wouldn’t apologize to you neither your the side chic at this point

6 Likes

This chick is hilarious if she thinks we can’t see through bullshit. LOL

First off stop sleeping with him smh. Especially when you know he is in a relationship with someone else. Second stop being bitter. You can’t control what the child does or who she is around during dads time. Get over it and move on!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, you sleep with her boyfriend, but because you owned it, she has no right to be mad. He has no business being in a relationship and neither do you.

1 Like

This post made my head swim… wow. Neither one of you are adult enough to be in a relationship. Run away and fund a grown up man that will respect you and your daughter.

3 Likes

So here’s the thing, I know everyone else here is upset you slept with him while he was with her, however from the sound of it you two are still married just separated so technically he’s still your husband and actually the other girl is the one in the wrong. :woman_shrugging:t4:
However, either you two work it out or STOP sleeping together. You are complicating things even more. It’s fine to have a good relationship and even be friends but there needs to be boundaries. With that said, no it is not too much to ask to meet the person who will be around your child. Noone allows their child to stay with strangers and a parent’s significant other still needs to be met by the other parent. I also think he should address the issue of her saying disrespectful things about you. Regardless of what ever happened between my husband and me, I’d never let anyone disrespect him. He is the father of my children and he will be treated properly by everyone in mine or my children’s lives. Your ex should fix that. Especially since you heard it, which means it’s likely your child will eventually hear these things and that is wrong on so many levels. It also sounds like your ex wants his cake and to eat it too. He wants a relationship with this girl so he doesn’t want to say anything to her about her behavior but he also wants to keep you in the picture. Which is why he likely doesn’t want the two of you to meet, if you meet and bond then he can’t string you both along :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

That entire situation is toxic.

3 Likes

Everyone is too focused over them sleeping together.

The bottom line is the child. If someone is being brought around my child I have a right to know them. We hear too many stories of significant others hurting children.

7 Likes

If i hadnt met her she aint going no where near my kids x

Honestly, she shouldn’t have said anything in front of your child. She owes your child an apology. Not you.

3 Likes

Move on, don’t have sex with him. Let your child visit and don’t discuss his relationships with him. Discuss only what affects your daughter. Be respectful of your self.

Well you can’t sleep with someone’s man knowing he’s in a relationship and feel like you’re the victim. You are only his daughters mothers. You do not own him and it definitely don’t give you a free pass to sleep with him whenever you want with no consequences. You made a grown choice on your own. So now you deal with the grown consequences. Just because she says things about you to him does not mean she says them around your child. Sounds like you might be the one making your child uncomfortable with this woman by saying things in front of her. Time to grow up and think only of the child right now. Mommy and daddy are not in a great place, but rather toxic place and are dragging her through it and using her against each other when the other don’t get their way. If you’re not together, don’t play house. Co-parent and that’s it. How do you think your child feels knowing you aren’t together but still act like it then bam along comes another so you don’t act like it or you do secretly with a added person in the mix. It is probably really confusing for her and she don’t know how to handle it. Move on. Stop playing games. You’ve been parents for 7 years and haven’t figured this out yet? Time to see a therapist for all involved. As for the other woman she needs to run and warn everyone in your area about the toxic game playing ways of you 2. Now with all that said I think in a normal healthy co-parent situation I feel it’s best to wait at least 6 months before your child meets someone. And I do believe that respectful adults should have the right to meet the person their child is going to be around. But that’s a healthy situation where it wouldn’t turn into a shit show of jealous rage and everyone would be making the child’s feelings the priority. Even if you aren’t on good terms, always stay positive about the other parent and on good terms in front of the child. They don’t need to be involved in adult problems.

Smh. I just can’t with this story. Sounds like you need to grow up and stop being the jealous side piece. She doesn’t owe you nothing. You slept with her partner ND just because you owned it makes it OK? Na girl. That’s fu**ed. Focus on the child and leave them and their relationship alone. God.

10 Likes

He’s in the wrong for over stepping boundaries with introducing her to your daughter . He or she don’t owe you anything they owe the respect to your daughter . He needs to grow up

3 Likes

What a mess. Lol.
Long story short you need to move on. You are dwelling.
Another long story short he can bring anyone around. Even if it does sucks and a reason to worry.

4 Likes

Well you did sleep with her partner so you don’t really get to demand apologies, she was hurt and I’m sure what she said was in line with that. I’m assuming she didn’t say it in front of your child?

3 Likes

I’m sure she felt extremely disrespected when you slept with him knowing they were together.

9 Likes

But then again you disrespected her completely by sleeping with her boyfriend too… so how does that not come into play… I know if I were to break up with my husband, I wouldn’t sleep with him at all, let alone knowing he’s seeing someone else. It’s kinda like yall are sharing the same dick and vaginal juices… it just sounds like so much drama too… I wouldn’t even want an apology from his gf/ex because you fucked it up to begin with and earned that bad tittle too. Imagine your daughter grown up in your situation right now, it’s absolutely not right at all. You guys will never be a thing anymore and he enjoys having a pushy toy whenever he wants

Well…. You did sleep with her boyfriend….

4 Likes

Me and my SO are together and have a custody agreement in place stating things like how no one is to be introduced to our daughter before atleast 6 months and before the other parent meets them first and our children are not to be around anyone unless it’s agreed upon both parents ,etc lol y’all should probably do some things for situations like this bc it’s obvious it will happen again if y’all don’t grow up .

Omg if I was this women I’d run for the hills. Cheating man and all this drama… no thanks

4 Likes

Is he a good father? If you trust that he would never let someone hurt her then trust his judgement. If your daughter has already met her she’s old enough to tell you if the woman is mean to her. Kids are going to feel how you feel. Your daughter probably can tell you don’t like this woman. So she will be negative too. When my ex started dating women I never demanded to meet them first. I trusted that he loved my son and wouldn’t have anyone around him that could hurt him. My son was only 3 when his father started dating again. It got to the point that on weekends he would literally ask for “Kathy” his fathers girl friend. And to me that was a win because that meant she was good to my baby. Then when they were breaking up I was kind of disappointed and told his dad that was too bad cause our son was going to miss her. And his father told me “Kathy used to talk shit” about me all the time. I just laughed and said “well what is she supposed to say about me? I’m your ex. I’m sure you’ve talked shit about me too”. Don’t try and make this girl apologize to you for talking shit on a convo that you shouldn’t have heard. You slept with her partner while they were together. Just like she has to get over that. You just gotta let go of the things she said.

You don’t really get to demand any apologies you slept with him while they were dating, I’d have no respect for you either. If anyone deserves an apology it’s your child. Stop sleeping with him while he’s in a relationship.

13 Likes

I think you and dad are being jerks! The only ones that I feel sorry for in this situation is the new girlfriend and the kid. First, dad has as much right to that child as you do. She is as much his as yours. The only thing you need to worry about, is if there is any harm to your child. I’m not sure how you expect to live drama free and successfully co-parent if the two of you keep sleeping together. If you were my current boyfriends baby momma and you were still sleeping with him, I wouldn’t have nice things to say about you either. He may have been yours first, but you two ended and now he’s with her. You need to leave the shit alone. Although, if I were the new girlfriend, I wash my hands of the whole situation. You’re not protecting your child, you seem like a bitter baby mama!

This is so messy. I understand your attachment but you are confusing the heck out of your baby girl. That’s where you both should be - looking out for her. That hasn’t happened so do the next best thing and cut ties with him unless its about your baby girl. End of story. And stop putting yourself as 2nd - you are enough and demand it!

5 Likes

What would you tell your daughter to do if she was in this situation? Remember actions speak louder than words, and all of you are her life long example. And you may want to take a step back and think about that.

Ok first of all if you’re married FILE THAT DIVORCE and get a custody agreement set up. STOP SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER. Its upsetting you, your daughter and whoever he’s with. I feel you have every right to meet whoever is around your child so you know their name and what they look like if something goes wrong you can give name and description. You can also have it included in a custody agreement that you are to meet whoever hes with and vice versa to make sure your child will be safe with them

1 Like

He should tell his gf you will always be important in his relationships n if she can’t respect that then get to walking.
N yes you need to know the gf info if the relationship is serious.

1 Like

Well you did sleep with her now men ,she owns you no apology that was her boyfriend now ,if I was her I would not apologize either you disrespected her first so she had all the right :woman_shrugging:t4:.actually she’s a better person because I would had thrown hands .

9 Likes

Everybody here deserves each other and anything they get except the daughter. Poor girl.

7 Likes

Like the old saying goes " DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT DONE TO YOU" I think you DONE it🙄

5 Likes

Who cares what she says.

1 Like

He cheated on her with you, did you think she was going to have nice things to say about you :thinking:

19 Likes

You slept with her fella, she has valid reasons for her opinion of you,as long as it’s not voiced to the child,you really don’t get a say,and I wouldn’t wait on the apology because she isn’t sorry.

9 Likes

You slept with her boyfriend and expect her not to say ugly things about you???
Idc if you’re the mother of the child, you choose disrespect first.

You slept with him while they were together KNOWING they were together…. Now she has to wonder anytime y’all are together if something is happening. And there will always be times because of your daughter. She has to come to terms with that. Think about how you would feel please.

8 Likes

You really can’t control who your child is around when they’re with the other parent. You really can’t control anyone but you. Your bringing this on yourself, then crying victim. Think of that innocent daughter! My son has ran into people at stores that know him & I have no clue who they are until I ask him after. It’s usually his stepmom’s family members. I had & still have a hard time with my ex trying to control me, if I’m not with him, my business is not his at all & you don’t even know every name & face your kids are around at school even if you think you do. I would have nothing good to say about you either after being with him when you knew they were dating. You sound very selfish with it all, including confusing your daughter for your own desires.

6 Likes

You don’t get a say in who your ex dates

5 Likes

If you dont’ want to hear ugly things, don’t eavesdrop.

Id talk shit about you too if you fucked my boyfriend :woman_shrugging:t2: the fact you have a child together is irrelevant

Sorry, but how can you demand respect from other people when it’s clear that you have no respect for yourself? What are you teaching your daughter as well? The things that you allow will remain in your life.

3 Likes

The only person in this back and fourth mess that deserves respect is your daughter. Stop confusing your child because the only person out of this mess that its affecting is hers, both you and her dad need to put her priorities first and keep it Co parents nothing else

4 Likes

Stop sleeping with him, make it strictly platonic from here on out. It just complicates things more. And you honestly can’t dictate who he sees or who he brings around your daughter. He doesn’t have to introduce you. Only until you feel there’s wrongdoing, this woman is causing harm, then you can get a lawyer and take him to family court to alter how things go down with his visitation. You’ll need proof. Looking at this from a legal standpoint there’s nothing you can do about his girlfriend. As much as it sucks or you hate it and you want to protect/shelter your child, do not want another potential mother figure, and still feel emotionally tied to your ex… I get it. (trust me, been there). I just moved on and learned to deal with the fact that you have to share this child and that means your child being apart of people’s lives that you aren’t. If you feel all these issues then you need a parenting plan so there’s some structure in this situation. If you don’t, you’ll remain in this cycle and just hoping he’ll do what you want… which he won’t.

You want an apology for her saying bad words about you yet you slept with her man. How old are you, 5?
Hahaha I would’ve done alot more than say bad words

9 Likes