Am I in the wrong?

You were the disrespectful one ! Grow up and get over it :rage: show your daughter how to act so she grows up half decent - all your teaching her is how to be a jealous, vindictive and possessional possessive person :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: let the poor man live his life !!

3 Likes

Ahhh don’t beat yourself up, F what people are saying, he’s the one with the responsibility of her feeling’s not you.
She knew he’s got on off history with you. And still got involved .
Your daughter comes first my lovely.
He’s made his bed , she will always have a problem with you and by proxy your daughter.
You do what’s right for you and your girl, xxxx much love :two_hearts:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: baby mama drama. Quit trying to be with this guy.

2 Likes

You two are just going to confuse the shit out of your daughter. Didn’t even bother reading the whole post, what a mess.

The bigger picture is your daughter not the bs inbetween.
Yes while agree with others you made a rod for your back when you slept with him but it takes two to tango but she will lash at you as you slept with her man, its normal for her to have a bad opinion of you.
But you do have every right to meet the woman who is around your daughter for safety and emergency reasons and any level headed and smart person would have no problem with this, will be harder now as you slept with her man but shes walking into the relationship knowing theres a child and your her mother.
All partys need to push there bs aside and focus on the important thing which is your daughter. Stop the drama and get a divorce.
P.s Dont hold your breath for an apology she was the victim at the end of the day

5 Likes

Wake up!!! You’re just an :peach:ss call to him! :roll_eyes:

You need to get out of La La land…

Your poor daughter! She is the only person owed an apology in this scenario. All 3 of you need to grow TF up. What kind of example are you 3 setting for her?

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: your a joke expecting an apology. You slept with her partner and now complaining she called you names! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: go kick rocks ya sook ya lucky that’s all she done.

12 Likes

Sounds like you both need to grow up. You are just feeding off of each other! Quit putting your child in the middle of your toxic behavior. !!!

8 Likes

You willingly slept with him knowing he had a Mrs… youre a dickhead

Screw the apologies gtfo

How can you expect respect from anyone else , when you can’t even respect yourself ?

8 Likes

Imagine writing this and expecting other women to be on your side of this​:joy::joy:

8 Likes

Yall slay me. If she is saying awful shit about her it DOES NOT need to be in front of their daughter. Yea she def slept with him knowing he was with someone else BUT he also did it to knowing he was with someone else, why y’all bashing just the mom for this. Further more if girlfriend is saying bad things about mom in front of daughter that needs to be addressed and apologized for at the very least. I get it, its his life and he can have in it who he wants but how would he feel if she had a new man? How would he feel if she talked shit about him in front of their daughter? Bet you that wouldn’t be okay. All three of them are in the wrong and they need to fix it for the sake of the daughter. I don’t know what the fuck all of you are smoking but stop

Grow up, the pair of you.
The only one who is owed an apology is your daughter for being stuck in this mess. Poor kid.

7 Likes

You have unrealistic expectations.

1 Like

Yall are toxic and deserve each other. The only one I feel bad for is the daughter

5 Likes

Your daughter is the only one that needs an apology. Also if you are going to have an adult conversation don’t have it in front of a child.

3 Likes

All I see is MY child …. MY daughter ….try putting OUR in there. Once you relise it’s not just your child you might rethink things

5 Likes

You cannot honestly believe you can control someone else’s relationship. Child or not. There’s a time to grow up. My sons father has been married and with his wife for 8 years. We’ve barely spoken and the few times we have is only due to me setting her straight and don’t cross the mom boundary. That’s it. Barely spoke. She picks him up stands at her car in front of my house and we don’t speak. I don’t mind her. Just don’t cross my child. Fuck the man.

All of this heartbreak for a cis straight male? :sob: girl do your thing, act like he doesn’t exist anymore. Let someone else take him off your hands and realize you’re always mama

1 Like

What do you expect her to do ask to be your best friend? Of course she said bad things about you, you deserved it. So does he. Cheating is one of the most vile disgusting things you can do emotionally to someone. She doesn’t owe you an apology.

9 Likes

You said you apologized for your end, but you still slept with him knowing he was with someone else. Because you aren’t over him and you are using your daughter as a buffer in this situation. You both are acting like children. If you break up and start dating other people, you need to move on. It’s not good for your daughter because you obviously are not over him, it’s clear as day. Would you be nice to someone who slept with your bf? I mean don’t get me wrong she’s kind of silly for staying with him and having a problem with just you, but that’s not really the point. I think he really likes this girl and for your daughters sake, I’d get the heck out of the way and work on yourself.

16 Likes

Stop sleeping with him. His girlfriend might have a sexul deceased.

I think you both owe your daughter an apology.

7 Likes

You want her to apologize for being upset that you slept with her boyfriend? Good lord lmao grow up. You don’t have some weird claim because he’s your baby dad, i wouldn’t meet my boyfriends baby mom if she acted like that either.

11 Likes

Maybe you should apologize to his other girlfriend for sleeping with him🤷‍♀️ both crossed boundaries. Y’all both need to teach y’all daughter the right way to have civil relationships with each other regardless if everyone is sleeping with everyone or not

3 Likes

Yes you’re wrong. You need to leave this man alone. He sounds like a tool. And you need to grow up…he was your man but he isn’t anymore. He was HER MAN when he cheated on HER WITH YOU. why would you think she would have anything nice to say about you after you fu£Ked HER MAN? she has a right to be nasty about you and disrespectful to you. You don’t deserve any respect from that girl. You disrespected her by sleeping with her man, an apology doesn’t make that better and it doesn’t make you worth a sh1t either. You have got to be kidding. Stay out of your EX BFS new relationship. You dont need to meet her. You sound like you’re trying to control him with this nonsense. If you can’t trust your kids dad to know who is worth being around his child and who isn’t then you shouldn’t let him around your child either. That makes no sense. It’s nonsense. Come on. You don’t get to say you won’t let him have his child around this girl because you overheard her saying things that are probably true about you to him. You didn’t say she said these things with your kid around. You said you were with him and heard them fighting and calling you names you deserve. Get over yourself. If you wanted your child fathers gf to respect you than you never should’ve slept with him. He isn’t going to tell her that she needs to apologize TO YOU of all ppl when he’s trying to get back with her. That’s ridiculous. You need to let go and move on or get back with him. If you can’t let go of him then get back with him. Stop playing games. Grow up. Both of you. Maybe you shouldn’t be around your daughter confusing her with this back and forth.

Fuck her. She’s not worth the energy.

I can completely understand wanting to know who is around your child. I’m the same way. But honey listen to yourself. You feel disrespected by her over words she said but you don’t think you disrespected her with your actions!? Get over him, take care of your child, Co parent and let him live his life.

7 Likes

The one that need the apology is your daughter!!!
You are all meant to be adults how about stop disrespecting your child and grow up. You slept with the bloke while his working on a new relationship and because she disrespected you You feel you have the right to be the victim and demand an apology.

2 Likes

Girl you are so wrong it’s not even funny. You’re mad she said mean things about you? YOU SLEPT WOTH HER BOYFRIEND.

12 Likes

Poor kid with immature parents

13 Likes

I understand wanting to know who is around your kid, but at the end of the day, he’s her parent, too. You can ask him, but he isn’t obligated to listen to you. Also, you slept with her boyfriend. Of course she doesn’t like you. And from the narcissism I detect in your post, I don’t honestly think it was unintentional in your part. She has the right to hate you for as long as she wants, whether you apologize or not.

10 Likes

You fucked someone else’s man :joy::joy::joy::joy: you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself and you deserve everything you get if I had a man and you slept with him I would have done more than say nasty words :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: homewrecker, disgusting
As for co parenting he’s the father toi

This is super sloppy and you know you’re not making it easier on your daughter with your own choices either. Get a custody agreement, and be civil for the sake of your girl. You can’t control what his flavor of the week does and says. You can only help your daughter process the mess.

5 Likes

You’re not only wrong, you’re completely delusional.

12 Likes

She broke up with him becos u and him slept together, she has every right. You the problem here, u not allowing him to move on…you goin to do it with any women he gets involved with.
First recognise that you are the problem, step back and allow him to build his future, and you do so too… dont be toxic.
I understand that it wont be easy, url were together for a long time…and then even whilst broken up u kept jumpin into bed with him, respect urself woman!

14 Likes

I don’t blame you for wanting to know the name of the person who’s going to be around your child the same as if you were dating he would have a right to know the man that would be around his child and I would demand that a card be placed in his wallet that if there is an accident with your child involved that you the mother should be called immediately it’s only fair

3 Likes

I would most definitely meet whoever is going to be in my child’s lives. But you can’t really expect her to apologize to you for TALKING badly about you after you Fucked her boyfriend…. I mean I know you had him first but he wasn’t yours at that time. Right? If I was in this situation and my bf wanted me to apologize to the woman he cheated with honestly I’d be gone. :rofl: I think you should look at things from her perspective. Yes you should meet each other. But if she’s good to your kids then you should let it go. IMO

May the best woman win.

2 Likes

Honestly what does ur daughter want

2 Likes

Stop sleeping with him is number one. If you want him not able to bring your daughter around new females til it is serious you can ask to have that put in your court order. If you do not currently have a court order you can file for one.

5 Likes

Start by respecting yourself

9 Likes

Are you sure you are not jealous? You honestly need to step up and decide what is best for you and that us your daughter. As parents we need to put thier needs before us. So stop idiotic and let your baby daddy get his way. Ignore that and focus on your girl. She’s the important one in this situation and stop sleeping with him and showcasing jealousy for no appropriate reason.

2 Likes

This just my own life experience, I have no idea how to address the situation. But from my experience as a child, I saw my mom back and forth with these men that I grew so incredibly attached to. My heart got broken everytime I watched them drive away without saying goodbye, or my mom told me they were really done that time. And I started the same behavior as a young woman. It wasn’t fair to any of us. But especially me.
So now as a mother I have a one rule I follow no matter what: there are no revolving doors in my life. You choose to walk away or give in to outside temptation then you can’t come back. And the same goes for if I’m the the one to walk. My daughters will never see me played or unappreciated by my own unwillingness to be strong, even if that means I’m alone.

3 Likes

Of course she has disrespectful things to say about you … you knowingly slept with someone else’s boyfriend. Did you think you guys were going to hang out and do a candle making class after that?

13 Likes

You. Are. Insane.
You are in the wrong, he’s in the wrong and you both deserve each other honestly :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

You are too involved…just be a good mom no matter what

2 Likes

So just because you apologized she should forget all about it and respect you??hahaha please!!! First LEARN TO RESPECT yourself and stop sleeping with him when he clearly is just sleeping with you when he wants, THEN DEMANX RESPECT AFTER YOU LEARN TO RESPECT YOURSELF… what do you expect?? You slept with her boyfriend intentionally because you KNEW HE WAS DATING HER… you are so wrong ,she has every right to call you anything she wants in front of him… you are so toxic. Plus all this drama , this was unnecessary… your choice of sleeping with him was your fault , it is your and his fault for not respecting his girlfriend. Poor child with very immature/childish /irresponsible parents.

7 Likes

You knew he was in a relationship and still slept with him. Youre grimey for that sorry not sorry. You need to let go of the feelings you have for him and move on with your life and let him move on with his life too. You seem to want to have your cake and eat it too. You are in the wrong here and you dont deserve an apology. If the roles were reversed you would have been calling her ugly things too… You dont get to meet everyone, its his time with his daughter, not yours and his. Seems like you just want to “meet” just so you can voice your opinion and destroy his relationships with other women. Get the divorce and move on.

He can’t force another person to apologize to you. She’s not a child he can direct. Don’t sleep with him anymore. He’s obviously trying to work on a relationship with this other woman, so stay out of it. It’s not easy when another person is introduced into a scenario where a couple has just broken up. You need to stop worrying about them and concentrate on moving forward without him.

You knew they were together and chose to sleep with him resulting in ruining their relationship. I wouldn’t have nice things to say about you either. I understand wanting to know who is around your child but as for this other woman not liking you, that’s your fault. She should not say bad things about you in front of your daughter but she doesnt owe you anything.

I understand not wanting her around until you meet her. However her saying mean things about you? Get over it. You knew he was in a relationship and still slept with him. You’re a rhymes with door and you deserve what she said for doing what you did and crossing clear boundaries :woman_shrugging:t2:

Did you really “own up to it” or did u tell her so they would break up and u felt you won something? He’s playing both of you. I hope she drops him for good too.

1 Like

You’re not owed anything

I would be saying disrespectful things to you if you were sleeping with my boyfriend time to grow up and realise it’s not all about me

What is going to take for you to RESPECT yourself? What a good example for your daughter!!! Why would any man respect you , If you don’t respect yourself?