Am I in the wrong?

Find strength to leave. You deserve someone who will love only you and never risk loosing you by entertaining another woman! He does not value you. He gave you half ass love because you were there and only convient to pass time by while he secretly waited for this girl to come back to him. That’s not love. He chose her over you the moment he didn’t care about your feeling and secretly loved this woman.
Run.
Do you want to always be a 2nd option? Give 100% to a weak man that has and will always Spoon fed Half ass fake love , while he actually loves her & as you can see do whatever and wait for her no matter what and probaly doesn’t want to kick you because of the kids so he fed you that lame ass excuse .
Can you lay down and close your eyes at night and sleep peacefully knowing he is in bed with her whispering all the beautiful lies he once told you and then have sex with her sharing something with one else that is suppose to be special between you and him and you just wait around until it’s your turn to share your man?

Do you want your children to see this behavior and think that it is okay so they allow people in their life to half ass love them or they doing this to people in their life because it was their normal growing?

nobody should ever be a option, and think it’s ok to settle!! Stop questioning what you are only considering to make this man happy and learn to love yourself first. Put you first. Your happiness matter and let go of anything that drains your soul. Stop living to make him happy and make yourself happy and you don’t need no man in your life to be happy when you learn your worth and set boundaries and never settle again. In your life hunni.

You deserve better. Your kids deserve better! Seek peace and find happiness elsewhere.

God didn’t send that man to you! Stop allowing him to distract you from what God has planned for you. God will send you a man that knows how to love you correctly, stop blocking that blessing hunni!

Walk away and never look back. It will be difficult at first… but worth it in the end

it is obvious he will pick her over you. So get out now, or make him get out

6 Likes

Are you ok with this?

Do you want to share your man?

3 Likes

I can’t beleive all theses post about these women gettinggb treated like shit and then “not knowing” what to do … it’s bullshit

He been watching Dr Phil to much he is gluten for punishment l couldn’t imagine having two ladies throwing shit at me imagine if he goes to pub an brings a 3rd home movie stars can’t even do it but l think Jack Thompson has done it

Why in the world would you consider lowering your standards for someone who only makes you an option. Take yourself off the clearance rack!!

2 Likes

Tell him to move in with her. Get child support set up. Learn to be independent and get a good job if you don’t already have one.

6 Likes

Pack his Bags… Dont be second best. u can’t love two people in my opinion

3 Likes

Run and never look back.

2 Likes

You can’t be in love with 2 people. Why would you want someone like that? You’ll always be second choice.

1 Like

He isn’t wanting to be with you it seems, he has probably been back with her this whole time but didn’t say anything til now since you now have #2 baby on the way and he feels you are stuck with him due to that. Honestly I’d leave asap. If he wants her let have her, she’ll leave him again too. And you never go back.

3 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb

You that desperate for a man?..

1 Like

You have one child with him… and maybe 2 on the way?? That means he should love you and only you… I would consider this a huge red flag… sounds like he’s being super selfish and for one woman not being good enough for a man(especially the mother of his children… ) there’s something wrong with that.

7 Likes

Kick him out if he wants the change then make him change. Change the locks, get child support, and custody. You will find someone so much better I promise you!

3 Likes

Sis!!! What are you doing! Leave leave leave leave!

2 Likes

Some of us grew up without properly being loved correctly to teach us what we are worth and how high we should set our standards . We then settle for this fake as love because it was more then we ever had growing up so we settle because it gave us a feeling we never felt even if it breaks our heart, we crave it. We crave what we never had allowing us to accept all these dysfunctional situationships because we don’t understand this is NOT real. This is not love! We settle to not be alone no matter how bad it hurts us.

Go start reading! Know your worth. You are powerful!
Go google all this shit now and remember you deserve better!
Self care Journey
Self development
Personal development
Self improvement

Choose you! Love yourself! Never settle for less when you can go get better!

How silly of a question to ask? Get the hell out! What is wrong with you

5 Likes

What do you do, are you well? You gather your things and kid and get out, either that or tell him to hit the road. What do I do, it’s women like you that give us a bad name…

5 Likes

That depends. Are you ok with polyamory or is that a hard no? Its becoming more and more common. If you dont think thats for you then leave. Ypu deserve someone that is also monogamous. But if youre willing to try then i say go for it.

4 Likes

Are you for real i would sod him off

1 Like

What do you want without making unwanted sacrifices or compromises for yourself and your children? This should be about your child(ren) first and then yourself. After all that decide if any of that fits in your vision of things, all of it or none of it.

Move on and collect child support!

3 Likes

I bet he never stopped talking to/seeing her anyways. Honey are you okay with playing second fiddle and being disrespected? Cause that’s what this boils down to…

6 Likes

Kick his ass out. Done.

See a shrink. There’s nothing normal about this relationship. Get out

Never let yourself be an option! Always a priority!

Find someone you
Love equally and let him move in , see how he likes it !

2 Likes

Dating for one year and already have a baby with a confused man? Whatever happened to self-respect?

2 Likes

If he’s still talking to her after you have potentially two children together then hun you need to let him go. He needs to get his own place. You have two children to put first. What he’s asking of you is not okay.

From the beginning of your relationship he was “trying” to get over her… But That obviously was never the case since a year later he’s asking you if your okay with him loving you both. If he was interested in loving both of you . He should of stated so before he wanted to take things further.
Polyamory takes communication and trust from all ends. It’s not for everyone and for someone to use the lifestyle as a crutch to validate their cheating is a pig. YOU DESERVE BETTER. ON TO THE NEXT

3 Likes

If your down then your down. If not he has a choice to make. If it were me I’d be gone because I’m noones second choice. And I don’t share

1 Like

Get out. Sounds like a nightmare.

1 Like

Nah, boo. You need to bounce. He doesn’t love anyone but himself. He wants his cake and to eat it too…

6 Likes

If it were me I would leave, if there was any room for him to have feelings for another woman than he doesn’t truly love you the way he “says” he does. Like the other woman have agreed do not be an options sweetheart and do not let your kid/kids see you disrespecting yourself by staying

5 Likes

Do not let ur child think that is ok

3 Likes

You need to see a psychiatrist first.

3 Likes

I’m convinced some of these submissions are fake. There’s just no way​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Can you live HAPPILY sharing a man every single day in the same house?:thinking::thinking::100:

Do you really not know what to do?

2 Likes

Do you or he have any past history with polyamory? If not then he’s just trying to have his cake and eat it, too.

But polyamory IS a thing and some people happily live that lifestyle.
It depends on YOU and YOUR comfort level and YOUR wants and needs though.

5 Likes

Leave unless your into that kind of thing

Ask him would it be ok to have another man move in … he will soon change his mind

4 Likes

Are u ok with polygamy? If not then no u need to leave

Get away hunny! She never left they was just going thru something.

You need to leave him. Concentrate on you and your kids, and when the right guy comes along, you’ll be his one and only. I personally wouldn’t want to settle for a guy who can’t forget about his EX. He should be stuck on you, the way he’s been stuck on his EX. It sounds like he’s trying to get what he wants out of the situation without caring about your feelings. You deserve better than that.

4 Likes

Is the other girl keen on this? lol

Don’t settle! If you don’t want anything to do with sharing your man don’t! You can be happy without him. Yup just gotta be strong enough to make the move to leave.

I wish a MF’er would!!! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Leave him. You’re worth more than that.

Tell him to----GTFOH!!!

Don’t do it! You both will constantly be on edge with each other.

I think you must first off all go see a docter or a psychiatrists because you have doubt and thats why you ask this stupid question… realy that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard in my life… if my husband or boyfriend just told me he loves me the same way he lives his ex girlfriend then he would be allready out of my life now you still think there is a way??? I think im gona stop tiping because i would say things to you you rather would not want to hear. I will laugh at you this is bullshit.

She sounds like his forever dummy

7 Likes

Why would u even think about shareing a man with nowhere women…just my opinion if u like shareing goober go for it…but not me

Yall act like polyamoury isn’t a thing. Lol it’s perfectly possible to love 2 people equally.

You just need to decied its for you. Talk about it. Set boundaries, your needs still need to be met. But if this woman has thus far taken nothing from you it’s worth an honest open conversation. Girl I’d kill to have a second woman around sometimes, an extra Set of hands and damn a live in best friend. Yes please.

Some nights get the bed to my self to sleep like a star fish.

My cousin is poly, she has a fiance, her fiance has a bf and they have 2 kids and kt all works just fine. These kids have soo much love and support and endless adult supervision and no one parent does more then the other. Believe me it can definitely work.

But being poly isn’t for every one

Sounds like a guy I dated run fast very fast

:joy::joy::joy: FYI having a baby to trap a guy into staying never works. Sincerely hope that’s not the case here, but can’t figure out why you would have kids with someone like this other than out of desperation…

5 Likes

Poly works for some folks but not others. If you can stand having another woman in the household, then do. If it is not for you, say no, and file for child support.

2 Likes

Ciara Ready :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like a teenage boy’s dream! (That isn’t a good thing. ).

2 Likes

Kick his ass and kick him out !

He don’t love you periodt :100:

No don’t settle for that, no sharing, he should have never been with you or anyone else till he was over his ex, make him chose or leave…

If thats not something ur interested in then vocalize that. He can’t have his cake and eat it too

He’s being selfish. If he is asking you this, he is just trying to hang on to you while trying to get her back. Don’t let him use you. Find someone who makes you a priority and will love you in a way that you deserve

2 Likes

You know this is a dead end road. This man wants it all, the question is,do you keep giving it to him?

1 Like

Sounds like a guy I dated. Get out now, run as fast as you can.

Tell him hell no make a choice

Seems like he was being sneaky with you about her. An ex is an ex for a reason. They can’t seem to commit to eachother so how can you trust the poly relationship if he seems to have commitment issues. I feel he is saying the “ I love both of you” as an excuse to get his cake and eat it too. She keeps connecting with him and people think she’s the dumb one. She isn’t in love with you so most likely whatever hold she has on him will only get stronger over time where he has excuse enough to leave you when you continue to lose yourself in a poly relationship because you keep trying to figure out the secret of how she has such a strong hold on him. A poly relationship I would think would be open, honest and all parties would share love between the three of you. What happens when you run into parenting issues and he chooses her because she will be his emotional support and sexual release because he’s angry at you? If he was unsure to begin with then why would you cave in to his desire of “loving both of you” to get his excuse to go back and forth? You deserve either a poly relationship that’s all in all parties open and honest and loving, or a new man who is only focused on keeping you happy. In the end if she doesn’t care for you and he gets his desire to choose you or her based on his convenience then it most likely will end with you out and her in. Because she doesn’t have kids with him so her freedom is a bit easier to play with and if she’s vindictive then it’s bad news bears. Just sayin and How would you explain it to the kids when they ask “ but do you love daddy’s girlfriend?”

Girl, first RUN. Second, you are way too good for that. Love yourself more than you love him.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have to think twice about this. I’d be gone before he had time to miss me.

Sorry but that is bullshit

1 Like

So you jumped into getting pregnant with a guy who was “taking breaks” because he was still hung up on his ex and now in a year you have had one kid and may have another on the way? That is just messed up.

7 Likes

If you don’t like to share leave. I highly doubt that he wouldn’t see her even if you said n.

1 Like

If you do your a fool

1 Like

His a dumb c*nt, leave him behind

Get some self respect first if all.

4 Likes

Pack yo bags or pack his

2 Likes

It makes me so sad that people laugh react posts like this! You could just answer the question without getting joy out of someone else’s strife. How lucky are you that you can laugh at someone else’s pain. Shame on all of you.

To answer the question, it sounds like he wants a polyamorous relationship. Do some research, ask him questions, see if you like her/if you think you can live with her etc this is a personal choice, if you think you can handle it. Don’t settle though, if it doesn’t sit right with you now, pay attention to that and get to the root of the discomfort to be sure it can be worked through.

It doesn’t matter if you have kid(s) with him if being with him won’t be healthy for the kids.

I hope you figure this out.:pray:t2::white_heart:

Tell him to gtf! What the… He’s a player n wants both women. Have more self worth x

Kick his butt to the curb

Why did you have kids with a man who was not committed to you? That’s what protection is for? Poor child. Maybe children.

3 Likes

What do you mean what do you do???

Lol he just wants booty nothing else. There’s no love there

1 Like

Omg, are you ok with that? I would never allow a man to treat me with such disrespect. Take the kids and leave! Dont torcher yourself staying with that looser!

Wth. Is this even a question. Leave.

Recommend that she get a good job so she can pay all the bills. Tell him you are leaving and do it. His income will be diminished by child support so it is imperative that she have a good job.

3 Likes

Call TLC & get your own sister wife’s show

7 Likes

Are you willing to be a sister wife? If the answer is no, then it’s time to move along. It’s unfair to stay with someone that wants their cake and eat it to

You walk out and make a life for you and your kids. Thats the dumbest shot i ever heard… You cant love 2 women equally…

1 Like

If polyamory is not a lifestyle for you, you tell him to leave

1 Like

Send him back to his gf . He doesn’t love both of you at all. Its good for his ego to have 2 women around

1 Like

Omg!!! You can’t be that dumb!!! Walk away

3 Likes

GIRL do you want too LICK coochie or not? If you not ready or into that life don’t belittle yourself to please no man. Move on get some respect for your self and baby. Let that asshole go and move on

What do you do? Pull your head out of your ass… that’s what you do. I can’t believe you even have to ask :woman_facepalming:t2:

Time to show yourself some worth and walk away… for you and your child(rens) sake

1 Like

If you’re not interested in sharing a man then walk away. Easy

I mean if ur end to sharing one man with another women…I mean its been done b4…not my style personally but only u know what u want really…do u want to share is question