Am I overreacting or do I seriously have a reason for being mad?

You are what you settle for!

2 Likes

His family should be his fun. U should be his fun. If he wanted to be home with u nothing stopping him.

1 Like

If you said what you will NOT tolerate, then don’t tolerate it…….but it sucks that you’ll be single mommin’ it again.

5 Likes

Why would you stay in a relationship and be alone…? You can be single and alone and actually be able to meet someone solid. I’d say it’s time to go

9 Likes

This is 100% going to continue. A baby won’t fix him if he doesn’t want to.

6 Likes

Sounds like your tolerating this. Leave. Simple. He’s useless and needs to grow up!

2 Likes

Maybe. A sit down and a talk might help. I mean he seems as if he isn’t happy or may be depressed. Ask him what is going on.? And go from there. I would be mad too. Your not overreacting however I would look into other reasons for his behavior besides cheating.

You don’t have a boyfriend… that man is literally doing whatever he wants while you stay loyal to him.

11 Likes

The only one that can change your life is you. I was once told if your tried of being a floor mat get up out of the floor. If he is like this now after the baby is here do you think his behavior will change?? No it will probably get worse. If being away and doing what he wants is just how he rolls then he does not want a relationship or family. Good luck and God bless.

2 Likes

Sounds like he doesn’t want the responsibility of being in a relationship… Let alone a child. Sounds like y"all got pregnant pretty fast. Honestly it probably wasn’t what he was looking for & now is pushing back

9 Likes

Unless you choose to live this way. It will mever ever change. Never! You need to leave asap

4 Likes

This may be a big change for him too. Communication is what you two need. Going from a bachelor to a family man is hard sometimes I think. Everything needs to be balanced. Of course he can go have fun. Being married and a family man isn’t a jail sentence but he has to be home for you too. Compromise and Communicate. You guys got this. Buy some wine and put music on…show him some fun at home…after the baby of course. You’ve only got a month to go before your baby comes. Work this out.

1 Like

Dude is cheating… I know because I was with someone who would tell his real significant other that he was helping his mom, really he was with me… I didn’t know of the other woman.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Leave. Seriously. My ex used to do the same shit. Not okay. You aren’t going to just come here when you are finally tired, need a hot shower, hot meal, etc. My boyfriend now has not come home three times in the year we’ve been together because we were fighting and he “didn’t wanna come home to a fight”. Apparently it doesn’t cross their mind that its gonna be an even bigger fight if they don’t come home. The last time he decided not to come home I pulled up to where he said he was. He was really there, but it wasn’t pretty for him. Hasn’t happened since. and no he wasn’t cheating

Leave and take the proceeds from the sale of your home

2 Likes

Well this happened to me. He was always with his friends and left me alone at night. This went on for long time. Finally we moved cities and it stopped because his friends weren’t there. He finally - on his own- apologized to me for what he had been doing and everything is fine.

1 Like

Run! Run away from this sorry excuse of a “man” and the sooner,the better.
Sorry your dealing with this.
I’ve been there myself and the best thing I could have done at that time was walk away,which i did with 3 kids in tow.

3 Likes

You can do better than him. Get rid of that cheater and file for child support.

He’s cheating I went through the same s*** I caught him cheating my husband so your best bet is to get your kids get the hell out while you’re young don’t let nobody talk you into making it work cuz it won’t work he wants his freedom let him have it but take his damn money for child support he f***** you to get these kids he can pay please don’t wait forever cuz he’s not going to change change is not in that man you can see that right now you’re wasting your life on a nobody he’s a w****

Ma’am… you already know the answer to your question. Tell him to get out and don’t let the door hit him where the good Lord split him! You and your babies deserve better!

1 Like

You’re not overreacting. Please leave him. If he’s not making you happy right now, he will not make you happy down the road. You need to take care of yourself and be happy for you and your kids.

1 Like

read this a couple of times…then you will know just what to do

2 Likes

Run don’t walk… It won’t get any better girl trust me. I’ve been that exact situation and stayed too long!!

You have every right to be mad ! But if it was me I be out and I would take half of everything bcuz you’re own that much I’m sure you came with items don’t leave it for him to sell it or give to the new girlfriend

I would honestly take your kids and just leave

1 Like

He’s either cheating or on drugs. I hate that for you especially since you’re pregnant! But you will be better off without him if he continues this behavior.

6 Likes

I don’t understand why women who have a house and sale it with the intention of a long term relationship, that may or may not work out. Wait 5 years before you sailing the homes. And still that is no guarantee that your relationship or marriage will work out…with that being said you need to leave him. He is not going to change. No matter how much you talk to him. He wants to be free from family responsibilities. and he is mostly cheating on you. If you keep putting up with it he will keep doing what his doing.

1 Like

Trust is needed. If you don’t trust let him go.

2 Likes

He’s doing this now, you won’t change him. He will continue to do so after the baby comes. I would take your kids and run !!!

1 Like

Leave. He’s going to play this bs when the kids born. Your kids deserves a man who ready for a family and he ain’t it.

3 Likes

Read this as if your best friend was writing it to you…what would you tell her?

5 Likes

You need to leave him, it will only get worse.

What Ari Parsons said…leave it’ll only get worse.

He has a girlfriend, not a partner. You have a uck buddy. Is that what you planned?

2 Likes

Girl,pack you and your kids now and :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:

Red flag after red flag after red flag!!! Leave and don’t look back!! He has no respect for you or his unborn child.

1 Like

I didn’t have to even read half of that to know you need to end it!

Seriously the things people put up with are mind boggling. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

time to move on for yours and your kids sake and sanity

The things you tolerate in the beginning will only increase with time. Run don’t walk and forget him.

2 Likes

That man is supposed to be supporting you. You’re pregnant and he just disappears without letting you know and then you can’t get ahold of him. What if there’s an emergency? I see he also wont fix your car. How are you supposed to go anywhere if something happens with you or your kids? And you have 2 other kids and he isnt home helping you while you’re pregnant. It’s all disrespectful as hell. If he’s doing all this now? He’s not gonna magically change. He’s showing you who he is. Listen to that, babe!

2 Likes

Sounds like to me u need to go with ur gut!!!

I’d start living my life how I wanted to. When he comes home I’d act like he doesn’t exist. I’d stop calling and texting. I’d stop caring and start finding myself

1 Like

You need to leave with your kids. No respect for you no compassion consideration for you in your condition. The way he is treating you is not loving at all immature and very selfish you can do better

I mean this relationship has progressed massively in 10 months you’re 8 months pregnant, sold your house, uprooted your kids and are building a new house …… before you really even got to know each other.

2 Likes

You know what to do !

If he’s like this while you’re pregnant, it’ll more than likely be WORSE after the baby comes. Leave now & don’t ever look back. He doesn’t care about you or your feelings! If he did, he would be there. It took 2 to get you pregnant, just like it takes 2 to make a relationship work. He wants all the fun but none of the hard work or sacrifices it takes to have a child!

1 Like

I’m gonna need a hospital band or call from jail if you’re not coming home unexpectedly :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about him. He’s not worried about you. It’s time to break up. This is a preview of your future. He doesn’t need to leave he wants to do the thought of you and kids is not his priority. Or his concern . I’m sorry you left a home for him. Try counseling but it’s not a good sign that he doesn’t care and be gone for days.

1 Like

It sounds like he wants to be single. I would leave.

1 Like

Omg first off only been together for 10 months and you sold ur house moved in with him and 8 mo pregnant. I’m sorry but you moved way too fast.
Second get out believe me its not going to get better.

7 Likes

Move on darling not worth the effort if he won’t compromise

1 Like

Oh just leave…you know what he’s doing

1 Like

Doesnt seem like hes ready for any form of responsibility. You as a mother cant afford a partner who cant pull their own. There is a time and place to “live your life” going into a relationship with a mother with children in some form u agree to be there to support the mother especially if he had you move in with your children. Id honestly sit down with him first talk about whats goin on and give a ultimatum… You cant afford to just sit around and wait especially with a new little one on the way… Hes going to be a father he should be doing all he can to get ready not party

Pack the kids up haul ass outta dodge. The last part you said you dont have to worry about what he’s doing as you have kids to take care of… thats exactly right and he is not your child. Badabingbadaboom

Hunny you need to wake up and smell the roses just like I do I am trying to convince myself to hit the road but the only problem is the house we live in is MINE I bought and paid for that man is freaking cheating on you he will never grow up. IF its not you it will always be someone else. Like you said you have a child on the way. He will never be a dad to that baby because he does not want to settle down and take responsibility. The longer you stay in that relationship the more toxic it is towards you and those babies. Get out you will do better on your own

1 Like

Read your last sentence and that’s your answer! Get out now

1 Like

Been where you are, come to find out he was cheating with multiple chicks and spending all the money. Left his ass, he kept trying to get back with me for quite a few yrs but i had found me a real man who was raising his kids and bam brady bunch so happy.

1 Like

You set the boundaries, he crossed them multiple times. Obviously hes refusing to grow out of his habits and step up so it’s probably best you move on

Don’t take this the wrong way, but…Does he have an addiction?

1 Like

Yeah get rid of that

Wake up girl you’re commited he’s not open your eyes

3 Likes

Get out as fast as you can

1 Like

If you set healthy boundaries, and they’re obviously bring broken… baby you gots to go :v::v: … ain’t a dam thing about to change… js

I always tell my girls to not give in too easily to intimacy. Learn who this guy is before you sleep with him. Or at least use some type of birth control. Especially if you have children already.

6 Likes

He’s neither a husband nor father. You are a single parent. He’s there for benefits only

4 Likes

Y’all make it sound like it was the plan I was told twice… once when I was 18 no need for bc… you can’t have kids… spent 6 years adjusting to the fact I would never be a mom and found out I was pregnant… Was pregnant a year later with my second… after my second turned 3 they told me again it was the end of babies for me… and all the reasons why… I had less then a .0001% of conceiving again … guess what I now have a 3 year old we don’t always plan thing… god forbid we are treated like 16 leg creatures because we don’t live our lives on the 10 year plan… we don’t know he how long she knew him before dating we just know this initial relationship info…

Ouuuut out out, if this is the beginning, imagine later.

He wants a life with you but on the back burner. In other words he doesn’t want the responsibility of a family but wants a family. Get out. I’ve been there. You keep loosing more of yourself trying to please him. You make choices as if he’s part of your family but he doesn’t. It’s emotionally abusive. Get out now.

1 Like

You’re not overreacting, but you are teaching him how to treat you. Take your kids and get the hell out of there. Take care of yourself and your kids. Quit having babies with “boyfriends”. He doesn’t like you much less love you. You need to be a mom first!!! I’m so pissed at you right now and I don’t even know you … :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

6 Likes

Girl. No man disappears for days without even answering if they ain’t cheating for one and for two you are pregnant and it could be emergencies you call for. There is no love and zero respect here. Go on and leave

5 Likes

Run… literally. As fast as you can. Get you and those babies out of there.

I wpuld definitely not be okay w any of it … he has no respect for you at all. You need to put your foot down. And me , personally would get tested at doctor just in case he’s sleeping around… good luck

Go girl. He obviously would rather be somewhere else. You guys deserve better!

He will continue to drag you down. He is a man child. They don’t grow up. Make a plan and get out as quickly as you can. Don’t waste your young life on a person like this.

1 Like

Change The Locks!!! You and your children deserve better!!! If he’s a cheater it will probably never change and if he’s on drugs, Lord Help You because that’s a monster on its own!!! Put your babies and yourself first and Trust God plus fill your life with Good People. There’s help out there all you need to do is ask.

If you told him straight up what you will and will not tolerate, then you need to stick with it. Even when you’re 8 months pregnant. I had to do it by myself, too. You CAN do it

He has children to take care of and is acting like a child himself. I’d be furious

2 Likes

You are NOT overreacting. Leave him. He is absolutely treating you like shit

I would leave. I doubt he will change. Who knows what he’s doing. Weird that he doesn’t communicate. I’d think he’s cheating. Sorry you’re going through this😞

1 Like

I think you know what you need to do…by you staying there you are telling him it’s okay what he is doing…and he’s not fixing your car so you can’t leave. For the sake of your kids…LEAVE

1 Like

You deserve better. What if it was an emergency and he just didn’t answer/was unreachable. Not Ok.

2 Likes

you arent overreacting

1 Like

Leave him he is probably seeing other women that’s why he doesn’t answer his phone. Many red flags you will always be questioning him what kind of relationship is this? If you want happiness dump him.

1 Like

Damn only 10 months and you have two houses and about to give birth ?

That’s a whole lot of red flags.

1 Like

Pack your shit and leave! Your feelings are very valid!

It don’t sound like he’s ready to settle down any time soon. You will be happier without him to worry about

3 Likes

Get out while pregnant , I didn’t and it’s harder when the baby arrives

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. He could be doing nothing wrong but he should respect you and the relationship enough to tell you where he is. You could be having the baby any day and should be able to reach him instead of wondering where he is and what he’s doing. That’s not good for you or the baby. Is this his first biological child? You guys were only together 2months and then pregnant?! Maybe he’s scared trying to get all of the wild out before the baby or just a jerk but this doesn’t sound like it’ll end well unless he makes some BIG changes. He should want to be with his family sound things with y’all!

2 Likes

Face the obvious. He doesn’t care about you or his kids. He is selfish

4 Likes

Sounds like y’all need to communicate about it. Your feelings are completely valid, it sucks feeling like you’re all alone in this. So you need to express this to him. Just saying it once at the beginning of a relationship isn’t enough. Maybe he’s overwhelmed with being at home? Maybe he doesn’t realize you need him? Maybe he’s nervous about new baby and hanging out helps him destress? Talk first. :heart:

I am pretty sure you already know the answer.

3 Likes

Sounds like my ex. It didn’t get better… leaving him was for the best. Don’t leave it too late, your already miserable now.

1 Like

Cut your loss,get rid of him.

That’s terrible sry ur going through that… u deserve better !!!

Sounds like he got you where he wants you and he has all the power now so he doesn’t have to pretend to be nice anymore… in my experience men like this are selfish and manipulative if not out right abusive. I hope you can find a solution that works for you and all of your children. Start with a part time job and getting your car fixed some freedom of mobility will do you good.

7 Likes

After only 10months… that doesn’t sound worth it

4 Likes

You said ten months I hope you mean 10 years. The kind of crap you put up with is not worth a 10 month relationship. Next time try getting pregnant from someone you’ve actually known long enough to know🙄

5 Likes

Dudes a loser. You don’t need a grown child.

2 Likes