Am I overreacting or do I seriously have a reason for being mad?

Walk away. Hold your head up. Change your number. Block him on social media.

Girl I have always said if your gonna do it all by your damm self then you might as well be by your damm self… period… don’t put up with that shit… girl there is way too many men that would appreciate a good family woman. I’ve been with mine for 23 yrs we been through hell and back but I don’t put up with no shit from him. We respect, love, and trust each other completely :heart: if you don’t have that then you have nothing.

3 Likes

Leave, your already doing it by ur self. This the way u want to live.

4 Likes

Sounds like this relationship moved very fast and he isnt ready to settle down. If you already told him what youre not willing to tolerate, then will come as no surprise to him that you left.

Sorry to say pack your bags because you deserve better am guessing your family and friends been telling you but u can’t leave him because you don’t want to struggle or be alone well honey he doing that and you have coped okay so pack it up and call it a day he might wakeup and whe fuck she didn’t

Sounds like you when back on the things you wouldn’t tolorate. If he don’t change, you can’t make him. So YOU work on YOU.

1 Like

I’d leave, he is totally mistreating you and is clearly not a family man. Go take the money that you made on your house sale and go buy another one of your own. You can’t change a man, I’ve tried several times.

I’d be gone, he knows what he’s doing sis, you ain’t his momma, you deserve better

1 Like

Take your kids and leave the big boy kid there…hes still a child,not ready to be a dad!

1 Like

Holy sh8t, leave this asshat. There is someone out there that wants to be a family with you. Raise a family with you. Be a partner and support system. A team mate. What you have is a self centered, ignorant, narcissistic, spoiled brat of a man-child. You should give yourself a pat on the back for putting up with this bullshit and staying this long. Because of this you can look yourself in the mirror with confidence that you went over and above on trying to make this “relationship” work. He’s putting absolutely ZERO into your family or friendship. If life would be easier, funner and less stressful without him in it that is your bright flashing neon sign that it’s time to go. Drop him! Seriously. You will thank everyone later, I promise. Stranding you, making you worry and all of this is a part of emotional/mental abuse tactics. Stop putting up with it. Choose you and your kids and leave him in the dust.
Signed,
Someone who’s been in almost this exact situation.

Next time he is gone pack your babies and belongings and get out of there. Chances are he will not bother to look for you .

4 Likes

well thats surely exhausting while being pregnant and havin to take care of urs kids all by urself…its almost like you are a single parent…i think you already know your ans to your questions… but its very difficult to make those moves… firstly why sell your place you own… everyone would say leave… but its easier said than done. she cant go into a mental depression…we mommies do need help at some point. you need to have a very serious conversation with him…

He’s living a single life I wouldn’t move I’d change the locks and get my car fixed how you gonna get to the hospital and who’s gonna watch your children while you gone having another one he’s gonna neglect you got other shit too worry about besides him running around with another woman because that’s what he’s doing believe it

1 Like

I spent 7.5 years of my life with a man like that. He won’t ever change. No matter how much you beg and plead. You’re doing it on your own already so why not do it officially single anyways??

4 Likes

Don’t think he is ready to settle down. As I tell my daughter, myself and everyone else…he will continue to do what you allow. Maybe if you have a way to leave and go to family or a friends house for a day or 2 see if he calls you or text if he don’t then that’s your answer.

1 Like

Worthless. Pack and go!!!

1 Like

He mustn’t believe you won’t tolerate his behavior because you are right now

RUN for your life !!!

3 Likes

I spent 15 long miserable years with a “boy” like that before I left him. Best decision ever!!! Trust me he will never change. You deserve to be at peace. He is not the man for you! You deserve better!!!

2 Likes

What were you thinking getting pregnant 2 months into it? And you already have 2 kids!

12 Likes

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to live like a bachelor, but have someone to come home to every night. It doesnt work like that. He’s not mature enough yet or ready to settle down yet. It’s just gonna be heartache after heartache until either he grows up and takes responsibility or you leave. And who knows when he will get his shit together.

2 Likes

Boyfriend of 10 months, 8 months pregnant… maybe get to know someone a little better before moving your children into another man’s, home as well as creating another human with said stranger. When a man is looking for ways to get away from you, guess what, he doesn’t care for you. He probably is feeling bad because you’re pregnant but doesn’t know how to break it off. :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Why let a man treat u like that. I’d rather be alone and make myself a priority than to be with someone and not be

6 Likes

Your hanging on to nothing

3 Likes

Your blind. He has a side piece. I would pack up and leave. Start a new life for the kids and yourself.

Your 8 months pregnant hormones out of whack. And will be for a week after you give birth.
He probably doesn’t know how to deal with it so he’s hiding.
His comebacks are weak which is a pretty good indication That he’s freaking about being a dad. Ignore it for now you only have a month.
Besides if he’s never home it’s not like you can’t prepare to leave while stepping back and breathing.
Hugs. It hurts feelings more than anything else.

Your a good momma and anyone would be lucky to have you give them a baby. It’s going to be ok.
You got this.

1 Like

Cut your losses and leave. Get checked for STDS.

4 Likes

Oh hell no. Bye Felicia

Are you serious? 🤦why would you put up with that? Leave.

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this but things went a little too fast…moving in and getting pregnant to someone so fast before getting to know them was probably not the best idea especially with ur own children and u didn’t really know the person, but it is what it is now…unfortunately now u will have another child to consider And possibly not have its father around by the sounds of it. I think you need to move out and try things maybe separate for a bit and see of it improves…but prepare for the possibility that this man just isn’t into it and by the sounds it could be a possibility he does have someone else. Sorry

1 Like

Cut your losses and move on at this point.
It will only get worse.
So many people end up with ‘worthless boyfriend’s and husbands’ just because they got pregnant. Yeah it happened pretty quick. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be a single momma, raisin them babies up right and doing great things! Go be awesome, without the extra baggage.

3 Likes

At only 10 months into this relationship, pregnant or not, you’ve not invested enough time in this relationship to justify staying. I could understand if you’ve been together for years and it was good up until the baby and we could pretend baby nerves is what’s causing him to trip. But less than a year of relationship, most of it you’ve been pregnant, and this is how he’s been acting? No. There’s no future for you in this relationship… You just need to take him for what he is, an ex baby daddy… seek child support payments and leave that MF alone.

4 Likes

Girl you need to gather your shit and your kids and get the hell out if Dodge!

Sounds like you have 3kids dump his ass you deserve better

1 Like

When someone shows you their true colors. Believe them. He wants to have fun with his buddies. Believe that. He isn’t home cause he doesn’t want to be there. Believe that. Know your worth.

7 Likes

Yall aren’t married…. Quit trying to control him. Find a better man

2 Likes

He will continue to treat you this way because you’ve taught him he can. I’ve been there and stayed way too long. Trust me, it’s better to be lonely alone than to be lonely with someone. The sooner you leave, the sooner you can heal and move on. It’s best for you and your babies. He’s not worth the stress it’s putting on you and your family. Point blank, he is not showing you respect and surely you want someone who respects you.

2 Likes

Well you need your car for the kids and for yourself. He’s being selfish there and if he’s like this now he won’t get better. Pack up and leave. Move on

What you allow will continue. It’s not going to get better or easier.

Don’t walk! RUN! You are showing your kids it is OK to be treated this way & I know you don’t want them treated this way.

Take your shit and leave. It will be worse when the baby gets here!

2 Likes

Well, if he wants to live the single life, then leave. Put his ass on child support and a visitation schedule when baby arrives, and we will see how that cramps his style. If he’s doing this now, it’s definitely not going to get any better when that baby arrives. If you’re going to do it alone, then do it. Otherwise, he’s calling your bluff. Do what you said you were gonna do.

5 Likes

Id leave without telling him, pack your stuff and go, watch how fast his world comes falling down!

8 Likes

Just wow. Girl…I am sorry you are going thru this but you need to gtfo . Seriously. Just insane :flushed:

3 Likes

Run, don’t look back and keep running!

4 Likes

Sounds spoiled and immature ! Get away from him. He is useless. Why doesn’t he have a job to go to. Who is supporting you ?

2 Likes

Sounds like u already know what to do! RUN though, don’t walk!

3 Likes

Get. Out. Now. !!!

1 Like

You are tolersting what you said you told him you wont tolerate and your still there.
You set the stagee, no turning back now.
Leave

4 Likes

Get out ASAP :confused::pray::pray::pray:bad for you and your children!!! He’s disrespecting you and your family :sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Leave…It won’t get better. Your priority is your children and yourself.

3 Likes

You’ve been a parent already, he hasn’t 🥲

1 Like

He is not into you anymore, move on

This boy is not even ready to take responsibility for being a man yet. Cut your losses and move you and your children out.

2 Likes

Fuck that shit. I was in roughly the same situation. I left a year and a half ago and I haven’t been this happy in a long damn time.

2 Likes

You must respect yourself, or no one will respect you…,…get out…he doesn’t respect you one bjt!!!

2 Likes

You deserve better!!!

1 Like

I have regrets that I didn’t leave. Got pregnant and told myself I needed to just stick it out for my daughter. I will always regret not following my instincts and leaving his ass when I was pregnant. Follow your instincts. What’s best for you is typically what’s best for the kids. Good luck it’s so hard to make these decisions.

2 Likes

please leave for ur sanity n ur heart

Save your heartache girl :confused:

It’s going to be tough, but just get out and go. He doesn’t sound good at all.

Actions speak louder then words. Get rid of the bad boy party animal. Your settling for crap

I know it is scary but you need to keep you and kids safe and he definitely does not respect what he has .

Common respect yourself He’s over it that is so disrespectful and he just does not care there’s nothing you can do about that you can’t make somebody be something they’re not, tell him to kick rocks and be very serious he’s been doing this so long he don’t think you’ll ever leave him give him an ultimatum see how he acts

1 Like

Girl you told him what you will and will not tolerate and you are tolerating it. That is a crappy situation and you need to take those babies and find somewhere y’all will be happy.

5 Likes

I’d leave. Him going like that says a lot.

Sorry to say this but 10 months. You guys haven’t even got to the part of the relationship that is where you show all of your true self to each other and know if you can stand each other’s true self. He just now is showing you a little bit of his true self and more to come. Bet the rest is just as bad or worse.

2 Likes

Pack you and your children up and run as fast as you can. Never look back! You got this! Best of luck to you you and your kiddos :heart:

He’s got you on lockdown pretty much he doesn’t think you’re going to go anywhere and he can do whatever he wants…he was good in the beginning until he latched on to you now he figures he has you and he’s just going to treat you like crap screw that move on

2 Likes

Pack your stuff and get out, he is not someone you wanna be stuck with…

1 Like

Wtf. You are not over reacting at all.

1 Like

Get that vehicle fixed and leave. Dont look back, dont say anything- just leave. Move quietly and quickly mama

1 Like

Obviously hes manipulative, leave his ass, communication is so important, i would not tolerate that at all, is he cheating

3 Likes

If he’s not with you while you’re pregnant, then that more than likely means he won’t be there after the baby comes either. I’d actually bet $ on it. Why are you making yourself suffer? You AND your children deserve so much better.

3 Likes

Get rid. He will never grow up and be an adult . You and your children deserves better

Stop. Done. Over it. Bye Boy.

2 Likes

My husband did this. But not the go for days. He was hanging out the guys. He finally calmed down

If you were a friend of yours, what would you tell your friend if she came to you with this question? Do that.

1 Like

Is there another woman? Is he in any type of addiction? The answer to your question- NO, don’t be mad - yet- find out what’s going on. If he literally isn’t doing anything I’d still pack his bags since he can’t find his way home at night.

Pack it up Sis, you and your kids deserve better❤

1 Like

Get out! You aren’t a priority in his life. You deserve so much more.

4 Likes

You’ve tryed to talk next thing is pack things for you nd kids nd run

1. You need to love yourself enough to go.
2 Likes
  1. Your kids are watching
3 Likes

Damn straight you have a right to be mad. You are roommates not lovers :frowning:

6 Likes

You already know the answer, you’re seeking confirmation on it and you’re thoughts and feelings are more than valid. You are NTA in this situation, you are not overreacting. You are pregnant with his child and he can’t be bothered to make sure that you’re stable - leaving you with no car, alone all day and night, runs off to be with anyone who isn’t you? Not cool, not cool what so ever. We often accept the love we think we deserve and YOU are worth SOOO much more than the scraps his trying to pass off on you!

12 Likes

Im sorry, but baby girl let him go. Your wasting time that your not going to get back.

1 Like

Thank god we have cats & not spawn. But even those would be a custody battle along with the properties.

1 Like

You don’t have to either. What you have described is not a good relationship. You’re there waiting while he is doing what his making him happy. With you being pregnant too is no respect for you at all. I am a woman too and I definitely wouldn’t put up with that kind of treatment. You don’t have too. That is not a wholesome relationship. Don’t settle for less. You can raise your kids by yourself with him being a father to them if he chooses too from afar. You have to be independent. You didn’t expect this kind of treatment when your relationship began. Let him know how you feel what you’re expecting from him and if he doesn’t change you have to do what’s best for you. Don’t stay in a relationship just for the kids. You will be miserable and the kids also. But you have to make the final decision. Wishing the best for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::pray:

1 Like

Get shot u deserve better z

You need to decided now if he is like this after 8m can you see yourself In years in same situation? Give him last chance tell him change or its not want you want and he can go be single as he still a acting and living the single life.

1 Like

You already know the answer

In my honest opinion you two have a situation that usually should take years to get to. You are in the crappy end of it. You’ve been seeing each other 10 months and have been pregnant 8 of those. What was supposed to be a time of fun and getting to know each other turned into stress to fulfill obligations of being a parent. He doesn’t care about your feelings because he is too selfish worrying about himself. He’s not man enough to step up and take responsibility and probably won’t ever because you two don’t actually have a relationship. You have a situation that requires responsibility and you’re the only one stepping up to take it. You two need to sit down and have an adult conversation where you both need to be honest. You can’t spend years trying to change a person who doesn’t want to change. The image of keeping a family together is outdated. Especially if the other partner is making the family miserable. Also stop putting yourself out financially to become dependent on him. That’s a huge no especially if he is not the father of your other children and hold no obligations to them. You do what you have to do to to make sure you and your kids always have what you need because no one including him will do it for you.

3 Likes

Over react ?!! Sister …
Leave

I would tell him if things do not change that your packing up the kids snd leaving!

You don’t even know him well. 10 months isn’t long enough to know someone. If he isn’t present and wanting to spend time with you then leave now. The courts can handle the visitation with his baby. But sticking around just to find out he is spending time alone or with his friends? Nope.

1 Like

He won’t accept it if she was behaving badly like he is!

He’s cheating on you… leave.

Leaving would not be over reacting. Sorry but he is a loser

1 Like

In ten months you are already pregnant, sold your house and moved your kids to his house? That was so fast, you got all the answers mama, he doesn’t care

7 Likes