Am I overreacting or just hormonal?

So I’m pretty sure every man on the planet would want this if they are straight :confused: Hormones will pass . If this is your only concern with the relationship then you’re doing better than most .

:joy: I feel the hormonal thing as I’m pregnant too. And often times I have feelings of insecurity in my relationship with my partner too. But maybe this is just your insecurities coming out and you are overreacting because you’re hormonal.

:joy::joy::joy: This has to be a joke!

1 Like

Ahhh i remember when I was pregnant and crazy lol you definitely remind me of pregnancy hormones. Go give your man a hug. Congratulations on your baby

4 Likes

Omg It’s only a song

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: oh man this is hilarious and ridiculous

1 Like

Definitely hormonal. It’s going to be ok mama

Some of you ladies are straightt rude and ugly :skull:
She’s pregnant. Stfu if you’re going to be rude.

Hormones 100%
Sending hugs , hormones are the devil lol

Men say shitty things.

Girl, it’s a song. It’s just the hormones, breathe. It’s okay

Its the hormones hon mine made me nuts lol i would be crying and be like omg this is rediculous i for real cried over mcdonalds putting ketchup on my big mac its okay it happens :rofl:🤷 just take a breath and forget about it

3 Likes

Take a nap… Grab some snacks and chill out. It’s just a song. Don’t throw a fit over petty things you will be miserable your whole life…

2 Likes

Man…Im insecure but even I find this ridiculous…

2 Likes

Its ok. When i was prego the 1st time my ridiculous hormonal anger was other pregnany women :joy::joy: i felt like they were trying to outshine my pregnancy with theres :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:🤦🤦🤦 even i knew it was stupid hahaha but i couldnt help it at the time

3 Likes

You’re DEFINITELY overreacting. It’s just a song hun. I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, a LOT of men fantasize about girl on girl action.:woman_shrugging:t4: Go have a seat and chill out.

6 Likes

Let me ask you something:
Think of all the songs you listen to/like.
Do any of them have unrealistic stuff? Any about money? Drugs? Alcohol? Are you a millionaire? Drug addict? Alcoholic? Are you seeking those things in a partner?
If the answer is no…
Then there’s your answer to this. The music is catchy and it’s a fantastical type of thing…not realistic.

5 Likes

You’re hormonal. You’ll be aight.

1 Like

Don’t be so petty luv

Bitch it’s just a song

Lmao ok ? - a little over the top

1 Like

Ok I personally don’t like songs like that. But not just because of the words, I don’t like that type of music. But you are hormonal.

Its absolutely your hormones, they play crazy tricks on us and make us think these things are rational and when you look back in a year or 2 you will see how funny they are. I once had a huge melt down as my high top converse didnt fit my fat swollen feet. It felt like the end of the world. I used to cry uncontrollably also. Go and have a bath, have some nice snacks and watch a film that you like. I promise things will be ok.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you don’t deserve to be loved

1 Like

Your pregnant girl take a nap lol.

3 Likes

Lmao :joy: you sound ridiculous

You’re hormonal and being a lil ridiculous.

1 Like

If I were your friend I’d look at you and say Let’s pretend this conversation never happened now let’s get food. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s definitely your hormones. That’s ok! We all have our moments.

1 Like

Def hormones chill out lol

Come on guys, she is pregnant those are hormones tricking her​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:, it happens

2 Likes

You are definitely being a bit unreasonable.

Feed that baby a snickers​:woman_facepalming::joy:

7 Likes

I like girls! My man loves me. So… he likes girls who like girls.

You’re hormonal and being mad extra, go have a snack and take a nap.

5 Likes

Welcome to pregnancy hormones, they can make you bat shit crazy but most of us have been there. Just take a deep breath and have a snack :joy::heart:

You are overreacting it’s a song it’s not like he’s bringing up that he wants to bring a girl into your relationship

1 Like

Hey I think women are beautiful! I will check women out and I don’t feel guilty about it. Have I ever been with a chick, no I haven’t. You are hormonal!

Your hormones are screwing with your head!! It’s all good

I love songs about stuff I don’t agree with or like the lyrics or about cheating like Escape by Rupert Holmes. Doesn’t mean I ever plan to cheat. He probably just likes the beat or thinks it’s a funny song.

It’s your hormones ! Lol

Tell him “we all want what we cant have” and slap him on the leg

5 Likes

Umm… I don’t know a single guy that wouldn’t like a girl/girl intimacy… hormones…

4 Likes

Looking into it toooo much

Aweeee. You are definitely hormonal. Guys are just big kids

Hormones… 99% of guys like girls who like girls

2 Likes

You need a Xanax :rofl: good luck with marriage if this is just the start

1 Like

Just curious are you Hungry?

1 Like

:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3: go eat some pickles and take a relaxing bath. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill

2 Likes

It’s unreasonable yes.

That song is trash! Fetishizing lesbians.

Y’all both need to grow up :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you shouldn’t reproduce

1 Like

Take a nap. You woke up looking for a fight. Its a song. :joy:

10 Likes

Yeah - you’re reaching… and going OTT

1 Like

But it’s fetishizing lesbians

2 Likes

Your hormones are throwing you up.

2 Likes

If he isn’t asking you to do it, don’t take it serious.

2 Likes

It’s past your nap time Mom! Stop it :stop_sign:! Get a Kit Kat! Something!

I’d choose violence. But I’m like that.

4 Likes

Girl chill its not that serious

It’s a sooonnnggggg!!! Take a nap! Or get some ice cream and breathe!!

2 Likes

Um it’s a SONG. Lmao
As a bisexual female even I think you’re reaching.
Can he not like things you don’t? :woman_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

You both need to chill lol

Unless you’re going to treat him to an extra girl for his birthday, or he looks like Tom Hardy I wouldn’t worry too much!

2 Likes

Its a dude thing… my ex told me the same thing :rofl:

Eh that’d be annoying but only because we don’t talk to each other like that lol. It’s hard to tell in your situation but in most relationships I’d say you’re overreacting. It’s okay though, it happens and I’m sure he’s not innocent of it. Everyone overreacts sometimes.

Whoa, hormones for sure boo. Let it go for reals. That’s what my husband calls making mountains out of molehills lol. Guys have always liked girl action. It’s just a part of nature and the beast from within. BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the fact that he is comfortable to share this with you and not in a derogatory manner, speaks volume!!:blush:

2 Likes

Y’all are being extremely disrespectful. Regardless if she’s overreacting or not, her feelings are real. And y’all are just degrading her, and it’s honestly sickening. Everyone feels emotion different, and if hers are stronger when it comes to security in her relationship, then what gives any of you the right to laugh at her, degrade her, and especially comment on her reproducing? She was reaching out for advice on if it’s normal and okay to be hurt by it. She’s obviously already at war with if it’s acceptable or not. She wasn’t looking to be criticized and made fun of. Most of you shouldn’t even be allowed to post in this group. One day, y’all will be hurt by something. And if someone makes fun of you and talks smack ab the emotions you feel, maybe then you’ll understand how heartless, self centered, and apathetic y’all were. This works is turning to shit and I’m so sad that my child has to be raised in a world with people like y’all. Y’all need to grow up. And y’all sure as hell don’t need to reproduce if that’s how you handle someone with different or stronger emotions than y’all. Cause lemme tell you, a toddler, a baby, a child, a teen, none have a good grasp of emotion yet. So when they’re upset because they wanted something, and at the moment those feelings are really strong to them, although they aren’t to you, are you going to belittle and degrade your children as well? Or do you only do it to other adults? Because either way it goes, it’s disgusting, disrespectful, and pathetic. And as my answer to your question, I can understand how it can make you feel insecure, but I think you may be taking it a little more serious than what he meant it. He may find a little interest in it, but if it hasn’t been brought up before, then it’s probably not an infatuation or something he’s really about. I think the hormones and being pregnant can just cause a little more insecurity than normal. And that’s okay,just don’t take the little things to heart. Try to look at it positively, he was willing to share that interest with you, meaning he trusts with it, and that he believes you’re confident enough to know his likes and not be offended by them. In a way, it’s a good thing

Chill out. Its just a song. Jeez…

1 Like

You are definitely overreacting and hormonal lol. It’s just a song but pregnancy can do that to you lol!

2 Likes

Tell him you like dudes that like dudes. See how that goes

12 Likes

Yep! Reel it in girl! Pregnancy hormones!!

He’s immature, careful starting a family with a man child. It’s frustrating and exhausting

8 Likes

Is this for real… what a thing to scroll past on FB :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

So Katie Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl” isn’t on your playlist? Seems a silly thing to be upset about.

1 Like

It’s definitely the hormones. Chill babe, it’s just a song and he’s a man. Most men like the thought of girls liking girls.

3 Likes

Its the hormones for sure. At the end of the day a guys like a lil girl on girl. Its most mens fantasy. Dont let it bother you so much

Aww. You are probably just hormonal. I think alot of men think that sort of thing is hot- it definitely does not mean that you aren’t enough!!

1 Like

Hormones. Plus dudes like that lil

Who cares lol just a song :woozy_face:

You are definitely hormonal and overreacting. It’s literally a song. I have song that I enjoy but that doesn’t mean that what I want for my life.

1 Like

Are you having a girl by chance :joy: cause this sounded like some ish I’d get mad at when I was pregnant with my daughter :joy::joy:

1 Like

Grow up. It’s a song. What are you going to do if he likes brussell sprouts?

5 Likes

I like songs about trap houses and drowning in Hennessy, and I am 100% drug and alcohol free. :joy::rofl::woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Oh yeah! It’s the baby already messing with you! Lol

it’s honestly most men’s fantasy to see 2 girls together.

2 Likes

It’s the hormones girl.

This is the silliest post I’ve ever read lmao

2 Likes

Childish… Its just a song

Of course the hormones are making you more vulnerable. But yeah it was kind of disrespectful to say why wouldn’t he like it. Especially if you aren’t bi and he knows that.

Hormones take you on one hell of a trip to crazytown sometimes lol

7 Likes

First time I listened to it was when I was in the shower with my man lol… I don’t think it means anything to him. My man loves Drakes song before I met him… so I wouldn’t take it personal. It’s just hormones love

I’m pregnant and if I reacted like this to my bf I feel like he would tell me how ridiculous I was being and I would feel ridiculous for having that reaction to a song.

2 Likes

I think most men like that, even if they do not admit it… and ITS A SONG

3 Likes

Ohhh mama!!! You are beautiful and pregnant

1 Like

Lmao :rofl: girl you’re so childish and miserable it’s sad it’s just a song

2 Likes

I like the song too and I don’t swing both ways!!! It’s just a song, plus it’s catchy lol Let it Go…Let it Go…. :joy:

1 Like

Girl you’re just hormonal and he’s messing with you. My husband worked certified lover boy into I don’t know how many sentences and it was hilarious. Just breathe. We’ve all been there.

Definitely overreacting right now. Sit your hormones down girl. :joy:

3 Likes