Am I overreacting to my boyfriends co-worker?

I’m not saying you shouldn’t be angry at her, but why aren’t you angry at your husband more? He supposed to be loyal to you not her.

3 Likes

So he let you see the messages a few days after you wanted to see them? So you can see that there’s nothing to see? Or so he had a few days to delete what he didn’t want you to see, and keep everything that was only about work? And since when do employees need to txt regarding work? I get if they’re working together and need to talk during the day, but they have no business having each other’s numbers. Since when did sharing personal photos become work? Know your worth and multiply that. If he can’t respect your relationship, maybe he’s not the one. A man who truly values you will do everything in his power to not lose you because he knows what he has to lose. And the sad truth, your only going to keep hurting and having these thoughts in your head as long as your w him. You KNOW the truth. Let’s call it a sixth sense. Females know when somethings up. Don’t listen to him when he’s just gonna keep lying to ur face, listen to urself when u know exactly what is going on. Just throw that whole man away and dnt let him bring u down

3 Likes

If you don’t have trust, you have nothing!! I don’t think you are overreacting. He obviously doesn’t appreciate what he has-you! In my opinion, you deserve better. Best wishes for your future :revolving_hearts:

When people have something to hide they don’t allow u to go through their phone! Why on earth wouldn’t he allow this if he had nothing to hide?
And why is someone driving by YOUR home?! No way!
He’s def cheating!
She probably wants you to find out too by driving by! Or maybe next time if ur not home she will make the stop at ur house!

5 Likes

Make him leave because if you leave it’s a better chance of him getting full custody that you left the home.

7 Likes

I think you already know what needs to be done. If there is no trust then whats the point of staying in the relationship? You will only make yourself miserable.

8 Likes

Oh he’s lying about her…definitely wouldn’t trust them…I’d be GONE!

4 Likes

Yeah. This is fishy as hell. He waited to let you look at the text messages because he probably went through and deleted some. Match your phone bill texts up with his texts to find out if he deleted some. If he did, say so long because that means he’s guilty.

12 Likes

Send her a msg to back off n find a single man

Go through his phone while he’s asleep if you know the code. You’ll find all your answers there.

3 Likes

I’ve had something similar happen to me once. Left him for it lol :joy: you should do the same. You don’t deserve that !

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s his turn to ride the “bicycle”. Hope he wears a helmet

11 Likes

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat!

1 Like

Number one he had a picture of her… Doesnt matter who sent it or how he got it, no excuse he shouldnt have it… PERIOD! As for the messages, I’d just go ahead and assume he was hiding something since he wouldnt let you look at them and he must’ve deleted msgs. Both huge red flags tho. Theres def something going on and thats so not okay. You dont deserve that!! Ik its hard but walk away now! If he truly loved you, he would do everything in his power to prove it and wouldnt make excuses to cover up his bullshit. My bff went thru something similar and now this man has cheated on her multiple times and shes trying to find a way out because she is so invested in him. Id advise getting out now before you get too “invested”. Good luck babe :two_hearts: you deserve better!!

Idgaf if they’re acting on it or not. It’s an emotional affair at a minimum.

People who have nothing to hide. Hide nothing. He knows you’re not ok with this friendship and he pursued it regardless.

My ex worked with a woman like this. She unashamedly pursued MARRIED MEN ONLY at work.

4 Likes

Phone her. Nine out of ten, he has spun her a story about how you two aren’t working and it’s all your fault. Then when you’re ready, leave.

9 Likes

He needs to leave the job or lose you. Also fuck that bitch

Tell him to block her number it’s either her or you he is disrespecting you by messaging her back she’s trying to get in his pants… if he doesn’t encourage her she won’t message his letting her in.

1 Like

Homewreckers are a myth
They only go where they are welcomed
I’d be more disappointed with the m#n at that company than her at that point

13 Likes

Sorry but he’s cheated on you with the trash. So you need to throw the out and move on to someone who has respect for you!

Trust your gut. I had a boyfriend and when I started to think he was cheating my gut would get tight and I would want to get sick. I told him one time when he dropped me off “enjoy the next bitch your going to you cheating liar.” He said I’m not cheating on u. So anyhow he went to jail and I got his phone and car. Well there was texts and videos on his phone of him fucking other woman in his car… He just got the car a year after we were together. He even was having a threesome. 2 men and a woman. He was sending dick pictures to this other guy and asking if both there dicks would fit into the woman that they were going and seeing together. He’s in prison now. Has been for a year and he gets out in 8 months. I’m sorry I’m going on and on. Trust your gut.

First of all he should be allowed to be friends with his co-workers
Secondly SHE is not the homewrecker the male coworker wrecked his own home
You can’t break up a happy home
Thirdly EVERYONE accused of ANYTHING guilty or not will be defensive
Bottom line here is if you don’t trust your partner your relationship is doomed so probably best to move on

1 Like

You don’t ever have to trust anyone, much less another female or be comfortable with them. But you should trust your man. You flipped your shit not because of her and what she’s doing, but because you thought you controlled the situation and him but then found out you didn’t control anything cause he’s being chatty with her. Sounds like an adult boundary and consequence conversation needs to happen. Which means, you not telling him what he’s gonna do, but what you’re not gonna do. You’re not gonna be disrespected. You’re not gonna be made uncomfortable. And the consequence is that you will have to end the relationship if you continue to be made to feel that way. It’s his responsibility to create boundaries with people in your relationship in his end with his people and equally for you on your end with your people. If one of you can’t create security for the other. Then move on from that relationship.

I totally agree. Don’t ever stay with someone you can’t trust because you will never be able to trust him again. You can’t live your life this way. Leave when you can. Once a lier, always a lier.

2 Likes

I’d leave honestly :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

I dont mean any disrespect by this but he is the one in the relationship. he knows what she is and how u feel about them texting. I don’t think u can blame her in any way. he is the one flrting back

7 Likes

You should run. He is not worth it. He is definitely lying. Even if he blocks her number CHANGE profiles cheaters ALLWAYS find a way to cheat .Gd luck

2 Likes

Dear you’re not overreacting. Get her number call her .
What your husband is doing is inappropriate for a married man
Takes 2 to tango

10 Likes

Remind him of the conversation he had with u about her from the get go. And ask him now if what he is doing with her won’t lead to u guys breaking him or him cheating? Tell him to have a conversation with the guy who lost his family because of dating her and ask him what signs he missed and what went wrong. Your boyfriend is trying to prove himself tuff and thinks he is better than all the other guys that fell for her but not knowing he is already deep in there. Sometimes use wisdom than anger

5 Likes

Sorry you’re going through this but I’d say go with your gut I know what I would feel

6 Likes

He is the problem … he’s given her his number, he’s opened the gates & allowed this behaviour , you can’t blame her , he could have said no at any point :woman_shrugging:t3:

17 Likes

The fact you blame her is retardrd

2 Likes

I would be pissed too. Just bc u know she is capable of it from what he had said before. And then the bikini pic??? Something is weird about that. Did he have it saved in his phone?? I would set some boundaries with him/her at least. Especially with alll that u know about her this would make me uncomfortable. He should respect ur feelings about it. I think if she is like he said she is that shes trying to weasle her way to ur man being all flirty and stuff. I find it weird that he is entertaining her by texting her back and stuff.

1 Like

Whys he even got her number why does she know where you live nah homewrecking lil bit€h meet him outside work you text her back and tell her your partner is busy cooking your tea or tending to your child… if she carries on write her off!

3 Likes

I definitely believe it’s his fault this is all happening because he is the one who allowed it to all happen from the get go. He gave her his number and continued to talk to her even though he warned you about how she is and how she basically ruins people’s marriages. He should have known better than to even associate with her at all, especially when it wasn’t work related.

6 Likes

They are doing more than texting trust me. I would call her ass up myself. He should not have her number. It will not work if they both still work together. Even if he promises, they will not stop talking

Trust ur gut instinct… he let u scroll thro a day or so later as he had to delete some messages… its such a cliche its sickening… have a word with the women and tell her to back the hell off… get him to block the bitch… and tell him to get a grip and grow up. Stupid arsed men … they would rather risk their relationship then let go of some dirty skank fluffing their ego. Pathetic.

He told you how she’s a homewrecker and now you’re overreacting to her getting close to him? That’s gas lighting. He set the stage for you to be worried, and now he’s upset you are.

12 Likes

Red flags went flying when you stated “he told you about her” bc he wanted you to blame her instead of putting him on the spot just as you did and the bs about going into defense mode bc you were ticked is just that bs - if he wasn’t in the wrong to begin with he wouldn’t be chatting or anything else with her and he would have let you have his phone and say have at it bc there’s nothing for you to be bothered about - go with your gut sweetie as another person said he’s in over his head and don’t even realize it but HE allowed it to happen so why be ticked at her - he knew what kind of person she was and he told you about it which is the crazy part really - but the one to be truly angry with is him after all she’s just along for the ride to see how far she can take him and he fell hook. line and sinker for it just like the other man who lost it all bc of her - but you don’t see her with that guy either do you - good luck.

8 Likes

He has a pic of her in a bikini? Oh hell no. Get rid of his ass!

He needed those few days to deleted some of the messages is my guess. Happened to me also.

13 Likes

Two wrongs don’t make a right but I’d give him a taste of his own medicine and then leave his lying ass.

Run!! He’s playing games.

3 Likes

You’ve already made your decision, “you can’t stay with someone you don’t trust”

4 Likes

It is the fault of them both, he already has you as a partner and she knows that he has one, where there is no trust and lies, you will never be happy in that relationship. Myself I would kick him to the kerb.

1 Like

Been there done that and walked best thing I ever did
That was after one son and eighteen years together

1 Like

It seems to me like he wouldn’t let you see his phone for a few days because he needed time to delete any inappropriate messages. Also, the bikini pic, I’m assuming it was sent to him by her, hes clearly deleted the picture on text but forgot to delete from his camera roll. I understand you’ve been together a long time and have a three year old, but that doesn’t mean you have to stay and put up with this! You deserve better, sending love :heart:

7 Likes

Your husband is hiding something,better start paying attention see what’s really going on or intended to happen???

He’s cheating…leave when you can

1 Like

Hes sleeping with her. You need to accept what you already know and call him out if he denies it, he is lying.

6 Likes

Seriously :rotating_light::rotating_light: if that was my husband I’d be pissed. It takes two to tango and if he is hiding it like this and not letting you see full conversations there’s more going on. Just because she is a company “bicycle” doesn’t make your boyfriend a saint in this. He is just as much a instigator.

3 Likes

Yeah, you definitely need to leave him. Everything you have described has ‘liar and cheater’ written all over it. He shouldn’t be texting any other girl especially that Whore! I would confront her but that’s just how I roll. Lol

Your not overreacting, he is the problem he welcomed her into his life giving her his mobile number. If being defensive he definitely is hiding something. Get strength and get yourself and babys out of this situation you deserve to be happy not treated like shit and filled with lies.

I’m sorry you are going through this. I had a similar thing happen except she was a “friend” he had pic’s of her on his phone… said her boyfriend took them…bs I finally left him that same weekend bitch moved in my house yet he still claims he wasn’t cheating on me! Yeah right. Good luck…but a good man would never even allow this. I learned that.

I hate to say this but…she is only doing what you partner is allowing! If he was to shut her down she couldn’t do it and would move on! He is at fault as well as her

11 Likes

Yeah you can’t trust him at all. He is hiding a lot more. Ditch him and move on - you deserve better than this. Would you want your daughter dating someone like that? If that answer is no then that is your answer.

4 Likes

Invite her round ,and watch ,you will know if there is something going on ,when he changes his persona towards you in front of her,

13 Likes

Plain and simple, he’s cheating. No other way to put it. It’s not going to stop. The longer you stay with him the more you will get hurt.

3 Likes

Just leave. You already know this too you don’t need a bunch of us to tell you what you already know and feel. No one deserves to feel that way. I wish I could shake everyone into being able to see their situation as an outsider because I would wake so many people up. If only you knew what we know… leave him.

2 Likes

Contact an attorney. You need information in order to protect your child and yourself. Know where you stand legally in your state concerning Custody, support, and division of property being you are not married.

5 Likes

If he cared about you he would’ve shut her down a long time ago. I know guys are too nice sometimes. My husband had a girl who messaged him all the time and to him she was just a friend but I read the little flirts she would send him, luckily he never encouraged it but we fought about it until he finally stopped talking to her all together because he knew it upset me. I am a woman I know what those little flirts really mean. You have to stand your ground and if he won’t stop you have to leave for your mental and emotional health. He knows she’s a home wrecker so if he allows her to say and do things that you won’t like then he knows damn well that he’s risking his relationship with you.

He told you from the start how she is and now he’s allowed her into his space. I’m sure his whole work is aware too about what is going on.
I agree he deleted some texts so you wouldn’t see some of the replies, he’s guilty. You know it too! No sense fighting about it he’s already let her to close. Why she driving by and honking? Why she need to know where y’all live?? Ask him to leave that you need him to go, his priorities are messed up! He knows what kind of person she is and how she gets around and you don’t need to be worrying about that everyday. If he wants you he would stop the communication with her. Just because they work together doesn’t mean they need all that texting or driving by. Doing lunches. Or leave yourself and see if he comes for you. You know what he’s doing, so does he.

9 Likes

Go with the gut, dont let him turn this on you ,use to hear all the excuses from my ex, kick him out hes a lair , and she’s a homewreaker, you already know the answer sweetie.

3 Likes

Well u done went to him it ain’t stoped so now I’d make it a point to go to her I’d show up on her door step since she like to come buy urs and take pictures and I’d put her in her place and yes I know it takes 2 people but he needs to stop entertaining her

2 Likes

Your mind already knows the answer as to what is going on, but your heart is in denial.

1 Like

Sounds like he got a free ride on the company bicycle :roll_eyes::unamused: smh.

9 Likes

Sorry sweetheart but he is cheating on you big time and as much as it breaks your heart, get rid and she’s welcome to him and vice versa cos she will eventually do the same to him or him to her. You’re better than having the father of your child cheating on you. He is a piece of :poop:

3 Likes

He is lying and denying…never good!

4 Likes

I would show up and catch her off guard some where and kick her ass.

:woman_facepalming: leave, run hard and run fast, then take him to court for child support! Sharing your child’s pic is grounds for terminating his right to ever see the child again the way people are trafficking children. Having pics of the home wrecker just shows he’s a slime ball who likes gutter trash. For real, get a grip not letting you see those texts says everything!

If he’s lying to you about her then those are some red flags. It’s also a matter of respect. You expressed your concerns about her and her past and he not only chose to ignore it but is actually engaging with her outside of work. The thing is he is allowing this women to come in between your marriage. I would investigate further and maybe have a frank conversation with him.

5 Likes

No trust… no relationship. What does your gut say? Always follow your gut. And as far as the text messages, I bet he needed the extra day or so to delete some of that convo before you took a look at them. Why else would he not let you look? Hell no girl. Start planning your out. He can’t be trusted.

9 Likes

You’re not overreacting…go with your gut.

2 Likes

It’s time you wake up from that nightmare!

3 Likes

If he’s hiding stuff and lying he already knows he’s doing something wrong, whether he’s actually cheating with her or not is besides the point. You gave him a boundary and he’s ignoring it. His saying you’re overreacting is just a poor attempt at gaslighting you.

Like I said, whether or not he’s actually sleeping with her is a moot point, he’s lying about things and hiding his “friendship” with her from you. These are MAJOR red flags in your relationship.

Accept nothing less from your partner when it comes to boundaries. Your boundary was quite fair, you were not comfortable with him having a relationship with her outside of co-workers, and he blatantly disregarded your feelings on the matter. If he really wants to throw away your relationship, being able to live full time with his child, and trade that in for a child support order just so he can have his turn on the company bicycle, then he isn’t using the brains God gave him.

14 Likes

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing.
If he’s lied or hidden anything about her then he’s up to no good :100:

7 Likes

It’s not rocket science

3 Likes

If he had NOTHING TO HIDE he would let u see his conversation! But what an tramp, I dislike women like that. Like seriously theirs like a lot of single guys out there why go after guys in an relationship or married. Just loves the fact she can take them off of the women that are in relationship or married to these so called men I guess!! You and your babe deserve someone who will treat you like your an queen!! See how fast she ditches him after you leave him!! #DamnHomeWrecker

3 Likes

You are right, save your guy. You got this

1 Like

What’s yours is yours, take care of that girl

2 Likes

Yeah… not letting you look at the texts is what sealed the deal with me. If he was innocent, he would want to set your mind at ease.

14 Likes

Nope you aint wrong. Ex cheated with a co-worker. Denied and lied so bad, got her to lie, then made her so ashamed she switched companies because that’s how much of a narc he is.

The sending pics of my kid to another woman would have been the deal breaker for me!

6 Likes

I don’t believe in home wreckers so to label a woman like that is just unfair. She didn’t destroy the marriage, the married man did. He was the one in a relationship and he clearly opened the door.

So with that said, your boyfriend is allowing it and you’re blaming the woman instead of him. Your dude clearly wanted her in

19 Likes

Dude needs to be garbage canned. You are not wrong in your feelings. Had an ex cheat on me constantly with all his co workers. It hurts. But you are better off standing up and on your own and be the best Mom you can be, and leave the dude for the trash company to take out.

You’re definitely not over reacting. If anything you’re under reacting. But I’d be done at that point cause he was already caught lying.

1 Like

You be best to sit him down and tell him how you feel about all this, also tell him that sending pictures of your child is not on either, if he doesn’t respect that then maybe it’s time to decide what you want for a change

I was in the exact same situation. Let him go. You will never get over it. I fought to keep my family together. We are still together but I will never get past it. I am always suspicious. He invited her into our lives without my consent and now she will never go away. I wonder now why I fought so hard to keep someone who obviously wanted to be somewhere else. For your own peace of mind, and that of your childs, let it go. In the long run it isn’t worth it when you live your life with so many doubts.

8 Likes

He’s lying. Period. He talked about her like she was trash to throw you off the trail

1 Like

Ohh you just need to take a ride and go visit Ms. Susie Home Wrecker! Let her know just one time!!!

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Am I overreacting to my boyfriends co-worker? - Mamas Uncut

He’s one text away from cheating if not already,be wary of STD if she really is as promiscuous as he portrayed her to be.

My question is was it her who imploded the last guys marriage or was it the guy keeping secrets like your husband is? Did she get the town bike title simply because she’s friendly and they other guy got pissy when his marriage imploded and it was easier to blame her than accept that he was being a skeeze? Your partner has caused the issues by not being open with you about his workmate.

12 Likes

Nope, I would not be ok with this one bit.

1 Like

Even with knowing the history of the woman you should not only blame her. People of her type don’t care nor have any shame. You and your husband are the two in the relationship. If he went that direction then blame him. He is the one wrecking the relationship. Staying with him is only going to drive you more mad about his whereabouts and will always have you thinking of the horrible “what if’s”. Once a cheater always a cheater, do what’s best for you!

22 Likes

First off he is just as guilty as she is and with him refusing to let you read the text because you’re so called pissed is a joke . They are without a doubt talking and probably seeing each other especially since she enjoys being a home wrecker . Don’t even waste your time with mess like that if he really cared he would’ve been honest upfront leave girl

14 Likes

You’re gut feeling is your 6th sense and it’s almost always right. Trust in it and stand your ground.
You feel that way for a reason.

8 Likes

The fact your even doubting answered your own question. I know it sucks. But he talked to her knowing the consequences and that you were uncomfortable and chose to do it anyway. That’s disrespectful. Boy byeeeeee

30 Likes

The one thing that REALLY JUMPS…. She drive by and honked??? And he lied?! :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

He can either make it right or you can let HR know what’s going on. What’s their policy about dating a coworker. That’s basically what’s happening with all the texting, talking, and secrets. He knows what she is and what she’s done but keeps on with her. So he’s now her new prey and he’s going to let her pounce. If they are willing to continue and break up your family don’t hesitate to come between them and put a stop to it. Talk to someone in their HR dept. If he doesn’t have feelings for her he won’t be so upset. His reaction will tell you everything you want to know.

2 Likes