Am I overreacting?

I have a problem well I hope I’m not overreacting! So my partner family is being a little too much so I have 2 daughters with him and I feel like I have been disrespected by his family as their mother his sister is the problem in particular they have this cousin and few other family members who always say that one of my daughters looks like her aunt and it looks like she is the mother and I am not to what she reply that’s right and that she will adopt her other things they are saying is that she is her baby to what she replies yes she is mine and this is not the first time they always have been putting me down as their mother never even included my family side into those babies life they always say they look like them they got everything from their dad is like me and my family don’t exist in those babies life it kind of sucks and it’s not nice to read and when I voiced out my opinion about them not saying things like that as I think it’s a little too much they said not to give them my attitude it’s always been like this since my first was born now with the second and I’m pregnant with our third please am I overreacting or is it really too much I feel like no one should give themselves a title of a mother to someone else child it’s not even that I always been put down in a lot of ways not just that I just can’t write it all as it’s just too much thank you
584 Likes

I would be upset too, your husband needs to tell them to stop. It’s okay to say the child looks like a certain relative, but its not appropriate to say that relative is the mom?? & she goes with it?? How weird. Tell your husband he needs to speak to them, or don’t go over anymore. There’s no reason to have to deal with that.

1 Like

That’s weird to say kid is the dads sisters child… That’s like implying they made a baby together. Why would they want your child to be the child of the dads sister too… Uhm sounds kind of incest to me to even bring that up constantly… Sounds like they’re being gross.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Am I overreacting? - Mamas Uncut

Just cut them out of your life then.

4 Likes

Everybody thought my Great Aunt was my mom bc we both had red hair. Even thought her 4 boys were my brothers BC until they started having kids, only us 6 had strawberry hair. :woman_shrugging:
That said, if you can’t come up with sarcastic replies, why do you entertain them? It sounds like they’re joking but if it bothers you, put them in their place or stop being around them. You’re are not obligated to entertain bullshyt. Stand up for yourself.

6 Likes

Your partner needs to stand up for you. He needs to be the one to speak out to them and let them know that if they continue, that he will not bring the kids around them anymore.

11 Likes

Wow that was hard to read

13 Likes

Cut them out. That’s ridiculous.

1 Like

I joke and say it looks like I gave birth to the 2.0 versions of my kids father and his sister :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:. Logically, everyone knows they’re your kids (I am assuming), but if it hurts your feelings, it should be addressed. If they can at least acknowledge and respect your feelings over this, imagine if it were bigger than this. :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

They are trash I’d stay away from his family

My son Looks just like a mini version of my sister she jokes and says he is her kid. Its never bothered me bc I know she’s claiming my cutie out of pride bc he’s so freaking beautiful. But I’ve not been consistently disrespected by her. I think all the little things bother you solely bc of the disrespect that you’ve dealt with. . . I’m sorry mama I hope it gets better

1 Like

Yooo, do we have the same inlaws? :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve met a lot of people who say, “oh, so & so looks like they could be (family member’s) child.” Unless they’re literally encouraging your child to call this aunt mom, I think you’re overacting big time.

4 Likes

Over reacting. Just because they are saying your child looks like their side of the family doesn’t mean they are disrespecting you. I have a grand daughter who looks just like my mom. I don’t think I am disrespectful of her mother for saying that!

3 Likes

That’s when you cut ties. If someone can’t respect me (period) then they don’t need to be around. The last thing you want is your kids picking up their mindset and disrespect.

2 Likes

Cut them out of your lives, or next time say well since you want to claim her as yours you can send us child support

My daughter looks like me and her daughter looks like her
If you ask my husbands side they look like him. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Maybe if he bothered to marry the mother of his kids they’d have some respect for her?

1 Like

Cut them off. They are YOUR kids.

All three of my kids look more like their dad than they look like me and I get it from my in-laws all the time. BUT I laugh because it’s hilarious and my daughter looks very identical to my SIL when she was my daughter’s age.

If it hurts your feelings, I do understand because it hurt mine for a very long time. I learned to laugh it off because I realized my in-laws love all three of my kids SO much and that was just their way of showing it. It wasn’t to hurt my feelings, it was their way of showing affection for their son/grandson and his children.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I mean this with the utmost respect. But… What?

12 Likes

If you give it attention they will more likely do it more to irritate you… But you should have the support of your husband. He should let them know it isn’t something they should talk about in front of you guys out of RESPECT!

Tell them to do one unless they can be civil and respect you and kids
But I’d be more worried how there minds are working if they come out with that sort of nonsense

This is something you and your husband needs to discuss. He needs to step up and put a stop to it. Or you are not willing to have them around that side of the family. He needs to respect your feelings.
Disrespectful in front of your kids. This will only make your children go against you and disrespect you also.

I worked with my ex’s sister at one point, we had a work Christmas party that we attended oh, and I brought my children. All of the coworkers literally thought we were lying about my daughter being mine and not the sisters. To the point it was very uncomfortable… no advice, but I feel how disrespectful it can be

None has the right to be called Your children’s Mother. Your husband should be protecting you and respecting you. It starts with Him. If they see him disrespect you they will too. If he refuses to help you with this you need to leave be sure your own children will learn to disrespect you as well. If you want to be respected stand up and tell HIM.

1 Like

Are they trying to get your child to call them mom instead of you? Are they trying to take custody of your child? Sounds like you are Overreacting to me.

2 Likes

Fucking punctuation.
One subject at a time.
One question at a time.
Good God, pregnant with the same guy who has made you miserable since your first baby.
You win.
Choice of the day: are you willingly ignorant, or woefully stupid? And remember, just because I’m an ass, doesn’t invalidate my points or my question.

Overreacting. Pregnancy hormones. Just ignore it. The more attention you give it the more banter you’ll get.

I think they are harassing you and probably will cause trouble if unchecked! Ask your husband to step up. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

I have dealt with people like this… It will only get worse. I would talk to your husband. If they keep it up you and your kids just stay away from them. I had people who wanted to play mommy to my kids so bad they started sabotaging my life, continously called CYS. It was a nightmare.

1 Like

I don’t know. My daughter looks like both of us. My inlaws have only met my children from before I met her father. They all say she looks like him. The more Im around them the more I see things in her iknow she got from my mil’s family. It’s not a bad thing it’s strong genes.
My daughter, my niece, my sil, my mil, my husband,my husbands cousin all have very storng similar features. My daughter is sassy, smart, strong like the females on my husbands side. My daughter has my blue eyes and smile and she’s is an empath like her mama. March will be 5 years and yes it was rocky in the beginning as I was new to them. But through the years they have seen that my husband and I are thick, we some how manage to get through things. I have no ill intentions and never have. I love my inlaws and I hope they understand that. I do call them family and think of them as family. They are good people.

Don’t be so quick to get upset it’s just family talk.

Tell them to Stfu. They don’t respect you and it shows. You wont get them to shut up about it until you step up and tell them to stop.

Your husband needs to step up and put his family in their place .

4 Likes

My husbands family thought our kids looked like him until they seen younger pictures of me and they changed their tune after that. Maybe break out some photos, if they look like you when you were younger and shove them in their face?

1 Like

If your husband or boyfriend is not standing up for you with his family that is negative, I would stay away from them and raise my kids on my own. You do not have to deal with that :rage:

4 Likes

You stand up and say “listen we are mother and father, use are gran, aunt, cousin,” whatever it may be you tell them if you keep acting the fool you will be NOTHING!!
Don’t ever let anyone belittle you, you are the parent, you take charge and your say is final.

It’s very common for the husbands side to say the kids look like him and the mothers side to say they look like her. If someone is saying she looks likes the aunt and the aunt( your hubby’s sister) says yes I’ll
Adopt her, she is acknowledging that your child is not hers. They shouldn’t say they are the child’s mother, that part is wrong, have your husband address this. You also need to realize that if this is said between relatives everyone knows that you are the Mom.

2 Likes

Sounds like their delusional you know like mentally ill because anyone in their right mind with morals would never lie about a child being theirs. Mental illness can be common in families, what I would do is ask them if they’re okay is there something that is bothering them? Ask them to have children that way you can compare and contrast oh and when they lie speak up even if you have to embrace them lol q

Its 50/50 personally It sounds like it’s coming from a place of love and shows they can take care of your kids. But then again if you both dont have a good relationship I see how it can bother you. Have a conversation with your boyfriend/husband about how you feel and have them address the situation.

My oldest looks like my sister in law. Everyone sees it. It is what it is. I know where she came from. No big deal. It’s nice to have allies in fiercely loving my babies. You should appreciate the aunt that loves them so much.

2 Likes

Voice your opinion. Tell them you don’t like when somebody tries to claim your daughter as their own. That you find it very disrespectful. And if it continues after that cut them out of your life simple. You and her father have the rights to your daughter. You give them the opportunity to see her. It’s y’all’s choice. No one else’s.

1 Like

Maybe they aren’t trying to offend you?? Maybe they just get excited about others thinking the child(ren) look like them. Maybe they take it as a compliment. I honestly wouldn’t take offense u less they are making ugly l, rude comments toward you. One of my sons look exactly like one of my brothers. When my brother would take him out as a baby, women would be all over him and “his son” lol. I didn’t mind. I know who he belongs to lol.
My in laws also says one of my boys acts just like his daddy. I don’t always agree but I know they like it. It brings back memories of when their son was that age and makes them proud. They also say that my youngest looks like his uncle and make jokes about him being his daddy (to me and not my child of course). We laugh and joke about it. But hey, If it makes them feel good then idc. As their mother I am confident in knowing my children are mine and I also know who their daddies are lol.

I feel like all families do this lol I look just like one of my aunts. My brother looks like one of my uncles… and me and one of my cousins from the other side of the family look a lot alike.

2 Likes

I don’t understand people! Disrespect me and you will know it. I wouldn’t have a problem telling to get f**keep!

2 Likes

They should be respecting you and your side of the family as they would want to be respected. No, you’re not overreacting.

It’s one thing as a joke but it seems like it has progressed past the joke. I’d stand my ground and make them understand they didn’t carry that child or birth that child and you are the mom

2 Likes

To me this sounds like your daughter looks like you SIL and many people acknowledge that saying she looks so much like her, she could be her mother (not that she IS her mother). And she has a bond with your daughter where she said “that’s my baby” as in she cares deeply for her and they have a connection because they get along and look alike.

I think you’re taking it more personal that it seems from the situation described.

Now, if they totally don’t acknowledge you at all and pretend you don’t exist that’s different, and you need to tell your husband you feel disrespected and he should defend you to his family.

7 Likes

Get professional help with this.

4 Likes

Ehhhh voicing how you feel is fine but something about this post says you probably over did it

3 Likes

Hard to read without punctuation.

7 Likes

Sweetie, the ONLY thing my mama gave me was her skintone. I am all my dad and that means his sisters too. It isn’t a bad thing to only look like 1 side of the family and it is YOUR job to point out similarities between you, your family and your kids, not theirs.

2 Likes

Sounds like they’re maybe a bit rude and def express your feelings. They sound like assholes

My sister is aunty when being addressed but my babies are hers and her babies are mine. I would NEVER tell someone I’m his mother I would say “I’m their aunt, BUT they my babies” I tell people she is mom to my kids as well. You are mother among others your voice will out weigh theirs if your husband voices how it makes you uncomfortable they may understand but it will cause a shift. Wait until you are not pregnant. It takes a village to raise a child/ren.

My ex’s family did that. With everything. And if what the kids did wasn’t like their dad, it was one of his siblings or parents. I’m a klutz so I expected my kids to be a bit klutzy. They fall “oh they get that from their aunt so and so” like I contributed nothing. I was just the incubator. I just rolled my eyes. Bc no matter what I said, they didn’t stop

U. R. Not. Over reacting

Of my two girls, one looked like my side of the family and the other could have been her cousin’s sister because she and her cousin both looked like their dad’s side. Due to my MIL saying my oldest wasn’t his and kept harping in it and he started it at times I was fed up with that bunch. When he took control of the family money and only looked after himself, quit paying rent and utilities I decided to leave if he continued that. The trigger was when he came home one night and screamed he was starving and I had to fix a full chicken dinner with noodles and all fixings without and food in the house after he had bragged he went to the Steak & Shake the 4th time that day for two double hamburgers, 2 frys and 2 milkshakes just before coming home and then insisted he was starving. He didn’t get the chicken dinner because he refused to go to the store to purchase what we needed but told me to get the money from his next paycheck. A phrase his mother used when she loaned him money before payday. He decided I could just reach Into next payday and have the money. Later that night he tried to beat our 3 yr old for not understanding his screaming “chair, chair, chair” while beating on the arms if his chair. When I stopped him from hitting her he turned and hit me in the face with the stick he had to beat her. I knew He would be good for a few weeks so next Sat when he said we were going to visit my parents and when there he tried to get me to go out to eat and to the movies, his reason for taking the girls to my parent’s house. I refused to go and told him I needed $75 for rent, and to pay the neighbor of our duplex for the oil for the furnace that he had paid for when it was delivered. I was told to get the money from his next pay like he always did. He went to 2 movies, ate out 2 times and came back bragging g about it, to get me and the girls. While he was gone I and my sister next to me went and moved all the girls things and all my clothing out of our duplex. He never got the hint even when carrying both girls up to my parents bedrooms and putting them in their own cribs in my sister and brother’s bedrooms. He thought we all were staying because we owed rent for that month and were moving out because he dudn’t have money now fir the rent and debts for the duplex. It took me and my mother almost an hour to get Mr. Stupid to understand I was leaving him and he wasn’t staying. It was hard for me but ended to be a good decision. This was just the last month. I hope his mo. Was happy that he finally got to be in charge krmf the money, she spent 3 years telling me that if he was in charge we woukd have no debts because I couldn’t give all his money to my mktherinstead of paying bills. He always agreed with any of her crazy ideas.

1 Like

Talk about a runnnn on sentence!!! OMG :scream:

13 Likes

Toxic ass family so sorry for you but you need to speak up

Oh woman. Your hormones are kicking your butt right now. Yeah I could be a little bothered by some of these things, but seriously. Get over it. Next time they say they are the mom, hand them the grocery list and tell them the toilets are dirty and laundry is piling up, their parental duties are falling behind. And do it with a smile on your face. Make a joke about it. Don’t pick a fight, just politely stand your ground. I guess I never felt the need for acknowledgment from others about who my children’s mom is. So I don’t really understand.

Stand up for yourself!! Set boundaries!! If you don’t stand up for yourself how are you gonna stand up for your children!! I know easier said than done, but take no shit!! Get out on your own if your not already and set healthy boundaries!!

It seems like there is more to the story. Are they raising your kids? If not I would not be allowing anyone to make me feel like crap and try to act like my child mother. Joking is one thing, comparing looks is one thing, thats normal and all in good fun but it sounds like they are being disrespectful and hurtful on purpose. I wouldn’t stand for it.

3 Likes

They sound toxic. I understand them saying if they look like such and such that’s really not that big of a deal. But if they act like the kids aren’t yours at all, and are talking crap about you then I wouldn’t trust them.

1 Like

I’m not saying that you’re overreacting your feelings are completely valid, and if they can’t respect that then they don’t deserve your respect. With families there’s always going to be issues and people not getting along, just let it brush over you it’s not worth the stress. You know who you are to your daughter and she knows who you are and that’s all that matters. I’m sure that your children are absolutely awesome and precious children and everybody wishes they were their mother. I dealt with that when I was a live-in nanny for my little cousin I sometimes spent more time with her than her mom did because her mom was working her butt off and when she wasn’t she was exhausted and so I let her sleep and I would get up with the baby and feed her breakfast. I felt very close bond to her and I felt like she was my own, I wasn’t trying to steal her I just really adored her and felt really close to her. When she was 2 years old though I got pregnant with my first child and I was not able to be there for her like I used to be and our relationship has been strained ever since.there’s nothing really wrong with our relationship we just haven’t had that much time to continue building our bond and I’ve had to focus on my own child. Now with my own child I’ve noticed how every time I curl her hair she looks just like my husband’s sister, it doesn’t really bother me I think it’s just adorable that she resembles her aunt every time I curl her hair. I’m sorry that they keep saying it about your daughter and it hurt your feelings, I don’t know how that feels. I do know how it feels though too kind of feel shut out and not part of the family especially with sisters in law and mothers-in-law. Just try to keep your head up and for now fake it to make it and pretend it doesn’t bother you. You and your daughter will have a closer Bond than anybody could, a girl needs her mother more than anybody in her life.

My baby daddy side always says that my girls are looking more like their dad every time that they see them but I tell them… nope they don’t my 1st looks like more like her dad’s mom well her grandma and my 2nd born looks like my side of the family. But THEY want to be right like always and ignore me and keep on saying that they look like him. Oh well they won’t understand and I just let them be. Just ignore them because they want you to get mad.

They are definitely not being rude. If the baby looks like her dad’s side of the family them that’s just how it is. Nothing you can do to change that. It’s not there job to include your side of the family in there observation of your baby looking like her aunt. I used to tell my sons uncle I was going to sign his daughters birth certificate if he didn’t come back to the hospital fast enough from work to sign himself. It was obviously a joke. My other niece looks more like me ther her mom and dad and she’s not even my blood. It’s not being rude at all. I think your definitely overreacting.

Definitely overreacting
So what if they say the kids look like their dad and their dad’s side of the family?
If you see that as an insult than you must have picked an ugly ass baby daddy :woman_shrugging:

Yourself and your children out of their lives

cut her off before something really bad happens

To everyone who understands and is on my side thank you this is not a first time when my first was born my partner mum said to my partner sister that she looks like mother and daughter and now it’s happening again when I post pics of my babies with family I get maybe up to 20 likes if not less under the pics ( not like they are important to me ) but when his family do the same oh my god everyone is commenting saying nice things and that they look so like them not even considering like it’s 50/50 really and not even mentioning my family anywhere it’s like we don’t exist I recently posted a pic of my mum and my babies on video call they have never met her because of Covid and my mum their grandmother is very sick it made her happy that she can still see them over the camera so I put it on Facebook and my partner straight away told me to put his mum too it’s like I’m not allowed to put my mum without his family being there all the time … back to the sister when it was my 1st born 1st bday she didn’t turn up due to an argument with her boyfriend I have got upset and told her we already have no one here just one grandma and us parents and she is not coming as prefers to argue with boyfriend I told her I’m upset instead of apologizing she started attacking me saying I’m a bad mum swearing at me telling me I’m lucky I’m pregnant otherwise she would hurt me or that she hopes my kids will be taken away from me and she even mention helping us and my bday gifts I received from her that I should never get anything from her (like who says shit like that ) so I didn’t talk to her for quite a while but then my partner dad passed away my partner asked to help and talk to her despite of what she done I tried to be nice and helped a lot we stayed at her house to help around and comfort her and she didn’t even say thank you she just told us to go home at the end and didn’t even say bye I’m pregnant again and was very sick at that time and we have a lot of stuff there plus 2 kids she didn’t even offer help then I decided that’s it I’m not gonna talk to her Cos she even ignored the babies so I block her on fb after one week she ask my partner why I block her on all social media but it wasn’t because she wanted to say sorry she invited my partner ex and put pic together just for me to see it Cos she knows how I feel about them and then this situation with claming she is my daughter mum ( she had a miscarriage her self ) she didn’t stop drinking or smoking when she knew she is pregnant and I feel like she attack me Cos she is jealous that I can have babies and she can’t but I’m sorry that’s not my fault ?

Ran out of breath reading this.

5 Likes

Personally i would just ignore it who cares if they don’t think she looks like you :woman_shrugging: she probably looks like dad. Ignore them how are they ever gonna take away that your her mom. They can talk all they want but your her mom. I think your causing yourself unnecessary stress

1 Like

They will always be like that with their grandchildren. I have never met a family that does not say things like this. It is always the side of the family everyone brags on the children and that is exactly what it sounds like. Of course the children look like their family its dna. Just ignore it as long as they are not harming the children :woman_shrugging: these days and times all people want to say is toxic this and toxic that and mental health this and mental health that but in reality everyone has some sort of something going on and always want to blame everything on everybody and everything besides them selves. In life people will always say things we do not like and if there is that much toxicity then maybe reevaluate yourself instead of everyone else because if you remove yourself from all the toxic people then you might as well become a hermit because people will say things and do things that we don’t like it is called life

1 Like

The next time they say the kids look like your husband or his sister, just say well I’m glad they got my personality and mind and then just walk away. They’re trying to push your buttons. Don’t let them.

A period comes at the end of a thought. I tried to read this but couldn’t keep it sorted.

10 Likes

Has anyone noticed. Someone puts up a post asking for opinions or help. I see people responding. But the original poster never chimes in ever . Why is that ?

2 Likes

They sound really toxic.

I just think it’s about the tone and manner of which they say these things. It’s said in my family about my very own child and other family members. However, the tone is very mild mannered and always playful. So we don’t take it to heart.

But if you feel as though that the tone and manner in which they say things are disrespectful then you have every right to not address it. Your child’s father needs to protect you and say something as well. It’s not healthy for your pregnancy or your family(you, the children and your bd)

1 Like

Sounds like more to this story. Or something missing. From what is just said seems like hormones are playing a role here.
Aunts look like babies nothing wrong with that. Saying the kids look just like there family is nothing wrong with that. Saying oh I would adopt her, well nothing really wrong with that if it’s just is passing. I wouldn’t take this personal. Sounds like just basic family stuff

As a m.i.law no your not over reacting they should be ashamed treating you like this .if they say horrible remarks again tell them it’s not acceptable there your children and your husband’s not there’s tell them to but out .and keep there remarks to themselves .

Ur husband should be telling his family to stop disrespecting you… also I would cut them off if they continued being rude

Maybe you need to just try and get their sense of humor and take it as maybe they are joking I don’t know :woman_shrugging: I need more info to be honest about how they’ve mistreated you to have an opinion… :expressionless:

They are just trying to get under your skin… you know they are both your children so start putting your foot down and tell them that she is the Aunty and will never adopt your daughter … if they don’t like your opinions then they can get on out of your life cause they are very disrespectful especially the aunt saying that she is the mother and saying she will adopt your daughter like wtf… if your partner isn’t defending that then see ya!

That’s a very toxic family and the start of them trying to turn your girls against you… stand your ground and do something no matter the arguments you don’t deserve that your better off

1 Like

I was unable to follow your writing but it sounds like they are just trying to rattle you. What does your partner say about it?

Wow, one looooong sentence, I couldn’t even focus on what you were saying, I couldn’t breathe

4 Likes

Imagine if they insisted the children didn’t look like their dad or side of the family…
Anyhow, it’s normal for families to see a resemblance of their relatives in the new babies…

4 Likes

Im sorry this whole post was a tough read, im guessing you are saying dads family is continously stating the childrens look like them? Honestly its trivial and perhaps hormones are at a high,if you want to hit my inbox to hear some real toxic Schizophrenic inlaws ish it will cure you’re issue❤

4 Likes

I would be upset if someone was saying that my child was theirs. Joking or not it’s rude and inconsiderate, especially if they are saying it all the time. Children can look like others in the family, it happens. I would try to ignore them the best you can. Sounds like they are trying to ruffle your feathers so to speak. I would watch them though around the child to be honest.

I mean if that was me id be like ew yuck…what you trying to say
??that they been creeping round each other and the kid ant mine that’s just weird…:no_mouth:…or ya I know she’s ya dads not your brothers…but I’m one to stir the pot right up…until that spoon is broken :rofl::+1:

6 Likes

My Son’s (G) First Born was the Image of my Daughter (C). When People brought the subject up, she would say something along the lines of – Yes, that’s right, she is Mine and J’s!!! She cheated on my Brother with me !!
I would also mention that I am glad that the Aunt is not ugly then.

Overreacting and under-punctuating.

3 Likes

Before you come airing out your business and crying on FB, learn how to form a g-damn sentence ffs. 🤦

So where does the birth father stand? Why aren’t your family in the picture?
Looking like someone is not the same as being the birth mother. Keep you head high. See his family less. And it’s okay if they look like dad. Be proud of what you do

1 Like

A lil punctuation would make this a lot easier to read…

5 Likes

RIP them a new one…What does your husband have to say about all this? If he doesn’t speak up then he needs to grow a pair.

2 Likes

Stop going over there or cuss them TH out! Better yet say something abt the similar to what they say….Say “I think my partner was adopted he acts nothing like y’all….

5 Likes

This post is mine I have explained everything in the comment

To everyone who understands and is on my side thank you ! this is not a first time , when my first was born my partner mum said to my partner sister that she looks like mother and daughter and now it’s happening again when I post pics of my babies with family I get maybe up to 20 likes if not less under the pics ( not like they are important to me ) ! but when his family do the same oh my god everyone is commenting saying nice things and that they look so like them not even considering like it’s 50/50 really and not even mentioning my family anywhere… it’s like we don’t exist I recently posted a pic of my mum and my babies on video call they have never met her because of Covid ! and my mum their grandmother is very sick it made her happy that she can still see them over the camera , so I put it on Facebook and my partner straight away told me to put his mum too it’s like I’m not allowed to put my mum without his family being there all the time ?.. back to the sister when it was my 1st born 1st bday she didn’t turn up due to an argument with her boyfriend I have got upset and told her we already have no one here just one grandma and us parents and she is not coming as prefers to argue with boyfriend I told her I’m upset ! instead of apologizing she started attacking me saying I’m a bad mum swearing at me telling me I’m lucky I’m pregnant 32 weeks at that time ! otherwise she would hurt me or that she hopes my kids will be taken away from me and she even mention helping us and my bday gifts I received from her that I should never get anything from her (like who says shit like that ) so I didn’t talk to her for quite a while …but then my partner dad passed away my partner asked to help and talk to her despite of what she done I tried to be nice and helped a lot we stayed at her house to help around and comfort her ! and she didn’t even say thank you she just told us to go home at the end and didn’t even say bye … I’m pregnant again and was very sick at that time and we have a lot of stuff there plus 2 kids she didn’t even offer help then I decided that’s it I’m not gonna talk to her Cos she even ignored the babies so I block her on fb after one week she ask my partner why I block her on all social media ? but it wasn’t because she wanted to say sorry she invited my partner ex and put pic together just for me to see it Cos she knows how I feel about them and then this situation with claming she is my daughter mum ( she had a miscarriage her self ) she didn’t stop drinking or smoking when she knew she is pregnant and I feel like she attack me Cos she is jealous that I can have babies and she can’t but I’m sorry that’s not my fault ?

Don’t post you’re private life, talk to your family…