Am I to old to have another baby?

Nope the more the merrier

I’d say your body your life go for it. I was a young mum at 16 then had my last baby number age 37 I have some big gaps in their ages I have a 24,21,15,6&4

1 Like

Had my last one when I was 43.

I’m 39 n not long had a baby also got 7 other kids

I had my 3rd and last a month after i turned 38 so you should be okay too :blush:

Wow this was an excellent and brave question .:raising_hand_woman:t2: Im 37 and kids have been heavy on my mind. I want to do it at least once, but always felt my time was really ticking. Reading some of these comments helped me tremendously and gave me a lot of hope! Thanks for asking this question. :heart:

I’m about to be 37 if I hadn’t tied my tubes at 27, I would probably had a few more. I have4 already but I’ve been in a very committed relationship since then with an amazing man. For the past 9 years! If I could have another I would. But I cannot. F what anybody thinks. At this age do what’s best for YOU.

The decision is totally yours to make. You no doubt have already started mentally checking off the pros and cons… the plus and minus of the choices … . But ultimately you need to take an honest deep dive into your heart and mind… and be realistic about what lies ahead regardless of your choice.

2 Likes

I was 42 when I had my last child
He is now 18
You really are only as old as you allow your mind to convince you, you are unless your physical body is worn out

I’m 41 and due my 6th any day! Eldest is 20yr old, then 11, 8yr twins and 2yr old, plus 2 step kids lol. This is the last one. X

I wouldn’t as I want to enjoy my older life travelling … but if raising babies is what you enjoy then go for it ! There’s no rules in life

I found it harder. I had my last just 12 short of my 40th

I’m 38 and due to have baby #6 in 4 wks. I already have a 20​:blue_heart:, 14​:blue_heart:, 13​:sparkling_heart:, 12​:sparkling_heart:& 3yr​:blue_heart:. This little girl will make 3 of each :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nope I am 37 and currently expecting, i had my other children in my 20’s. I do feel a little more tired this time round but I also feel more prepared and ready!
I was like you, couldn’t get it out of my head and wanted 1 more xx

Not too old, Mom had me at 41 then 3 little sisters (43, 44,and last at 47) All healthy and now 75, 73, 72, and 70. all healthy and she lived to 87 birthdays!!!

3 Likes

I’m 39 bout to have my 5th not to old hospital said its not old my oldest is 22 in few days and others r 14 12 3

My gramma was 43 when she had my youngest aunt … my dad was already at university … they never lived in the same house … I always thought was kinda weird … it’s really cool having aunties that aren’t that much older than me though …

1 Like

My grandma had my mom at 42. I naturally went through menopause starting at 39 & ended at 42, currently in 44. I believe God makes the cut off date for all of us on child birthing.

I was 38 trying to have my first kid and finally had her close to 40. I’d be ok having another at 42 but everyone is different. I’m healthy and stay active with her and have lived life enough that I can dedicate myself to her and give her everything she needs. So I’m an older mom but we’re both absolutely happy. And really that’s all that matters.

1 Like

The Older Yu Are The Wiser so the BETTER, HELL SUM PPL LIKE ME WAS TOOO YUNG, BUT IT DIDN’T STOP US, AS LONG AS YUR HEALTHY ENOUGH DO YU MOMA

Nobody on here has to take care nor deal with Yur Baby But Yu

I’m 38 and currently pregnant with my last child. I have a 12 year old already and we really wanted another baby. So my opinion is no, you’re not too old. Especially if it’s something you want.

My own mom had her last child at 51…youre only too old when you decide yo be.

Other people’s opinions shouldn’t matter, if you’re a good mum and in a happy secure relationship and it’s something you both want then go for it xx

2 Likes

42 wen i had my last baby…she keeps me young :grin:

Not too old at all,long as you’re in good health, mentally prepared go for it…

Not to old I just had a baby at 40. She will be 1 next month

I had my 4th and final child at the age of 41

My sister had children (3) in her 50’s

I could never, lol. But if you’re well enough to do it again, sure :woman_shrugging:

My sister had her second child at 39. They are fine.

I had my daughter at 38. Not too old at all. Good luck to you and your family

I had 3 kids aged 20, 18 and 6 when I had my last child at 38. If you’re healthy and feel fine, then go for it​:blush::blush:

1 Like

i had my last at 39, why not, its your body, only you know how you feel

I had my only miracle at the age of 42. It can be tiring, but he’s so worth it.

1 Like

The reason I choose to stop having children was my health and the health risk to the baby .
If you believe you will have no problem with teaching a 8 year old to ride a bike when you are 47 . Or if you are sure you are able to stay up all night running the streets looking for them at 54 years old . There is also the drivers lessons when you are 55.
As long as you are confident that you will be willing and able to parent them through all stages of their life . And that you have the ability to deal with any mental or physical problems that may come up associated with your new child . ( depression anxiety adhd Tourette’s ocd SPD ODD )
Then have a child .
Make sure you have really thought about it. Make sure it is the right thing for you and that you are healthy enough for the adventure.

Not too old. Go for it :slightly_smiling_face:

As long as your producing eggs, go right ahead. Your body knows.

Naomi Campbell became a Mom at 50.

2 Likes

Your not to old… I think it’s totally up to you and your husband. If you want another do it.

Omg why would anyone at this age want to purposely have another kid!!! Mine are 22 and 17 and I’d never do it again!!!

3 Likes

U could have another baby physically but WHY ur be almost 60 before u will actually have ur own life without kids at home Good Luck sweety I could never

1 Like

It is for me personally. Lol. I dont want more kids. But if you are it def isn’t to old to add to your family.

Do what makes you happy. Life is too short

1 Like

Do I think you’re too old? Do WE think you’re too old? Who gives a shit what other people think? Do YOU think you’re too old? If YOU want another baby why are you asking other people’s opinions? They aren’t going to be carrying him/her for nine months then feeding, changing, raising and loving this baby. You will. YOUR opinion is all that matters❤️

18 Likes

I’m 38 and I’ve just had my second baby. It all depends on how you feel :heart:

As long as your body produces you’re not. It’s your body mama!!

I was 38 when my daughter was born. She is a gift! Go for it if you want another baby!

I had my last child at 37

Nope. I’m 40 and have a 23 year old, 10 year old, 6 year old and 8 month old baby! She was a surprise, but a blessing!

3 Likes

I’m 42 and I have a 21 yr old girl and an 18 almost 19 yr old daughter and I have a 1 and a half yr old. I don’t regret a thing don’t know what I would do without my angelbabys! If I’m not too old you aren’t either

There’s too many issues that can happen after 35ish. Personally I wouldn’t. But if you decide to I hope everything goes well

2 Likes

I had my first at 41 and second at 44. They were wonderful pregnancies.

You’re never too old unless your body says so. If you feel you have the energy to raise a child, then do it! Follow your heart. However just keep in mind that the older you get, the higher chance it may be more difficult to conceive and genetic conditions like trisomy 21/13/18 are higher. Doesn’t mean anything like that will happen but just be aware.

of course you are way too old, instead you should be making out your will, and start priceing nursing homes, join aarp, start going to bingo, sorry this is kind of a dumbass question

1 Like

I think 38 is a perfect edge to have a child

1 Like

I was 39 with my last. I have a 20 a 11 and my baby will be 3 years old next month. I’m diabetic and that was the only problem with me, I really had to control my sugars. She’s healthy and beautiful!! Goodluck!

This sounds like me wtf. My son is 21 my other son is 18 then I have a 4 yr old daughter and an almost 2 yr old daughter and I just turned 39 and I’m pregnant with a girl now and due in August. If you have the time, energy and love to give then have another baby. It’s your life and your family. You are free to live it how you want and add people into it if you want.

If you are healthy and have no problems that are going to hurt you. I say go for it. You sound like a wonderful mother and the idea of having another baby is just too much to pass up. Enjoy and good luck. I wish all the best for you let us know what happened.:hugs::baby::gift_heart::baby::baby::blue_heart::rose::rose:

My mother in law had her first at 38 and last at 42… :+1:

I couldn’t but its whatever u need. Not to old. The mother of my youngest (husband’s child) was in her 40’s

My opinion…too old. Enjoy your life. Do you realize how old you’d be when that baby graduates high school

Go for it​:bangbang: Your body, your decision, your future. I wish you all the best​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::heart:

You are not too old… Do what your heart tells you

1 Like

I had my last baby at 38… hes now almost 9 and I wouldn’t change it for anything… his sisters are now 21… almost 18, 16 n 14

Do what is in your heart. I had my last at 38. My oldest was 22 at the time & my other was 14. She was unplanned but I couldn’t imagine life without her. She keeps me young. She has a much more mature mother. And a huge community that loves her, including her much older siblings!

1 Like

I’m a bit saddened by the responses that imply that you can’t “be free” until you are 60 if you choose to have another baby. I had my 5th at 36 so not too far behind you and my Littles just go wherever I go. If I travel, I take them with me. If I visit a friend, I take them with me. If you have room in your heart for one more then go for it mama. There is no right or wrong answer here. They may say you are extending your sentence but I have sent two of my kids into the world and the next will be going off to college this year and it’s hard to let them go. I can’t imagine being “free” at 40 with my kids all moved out and busy with their own lives.

What woman in her right mind would want to bring another child into this world as it is today? You’re nuts!

2 Likes

Not too old if you desire a baby go for it dont live with regrets later

I stopped by choice at 34. Just add 18 years to your age and see if that would make you look like a grandparent at graduation. I didn’t want to be 70 at my kids graduation.

I had my first at 38 and my second at 40! Kept me young. I’m 63 now.

No I’m 41 and trying

7 Likes

Your decision, no one else’s. I think you should if you’d like to.

Your not to old, your body your decision. If it’s something you really want I say go for it, I know people older then you that have had more kids xx

I had my last on at 43. Healthy 9 1/2 lbs

Your Life. Your decision!:heart::+1:t3:

It’s totally up to you

I had my son @38- and my
Oldest was 20

My personal opinion is its time to stop haveing babys when your children are of the age were they can start haveing children so you can be a grandparent insteed of a parent…

2 Likes

If you’re healthy and can give it a stable environment I say why not. Go for it. Be happy. Age is just a number

1 Like

My mom was 40 when she had my sister. I’m 37 and I’ve waited to have children because I wanted to be with someone who would also be an amazing father. My life long dream has been to become a mother, I know there are some risks as you get older but as long as you are healthy and able why not?

I was 36 we I had my last child if it gods well let it be done

I had one at 38 and one at40

My aunt had her first son at 40, a cousin. Had twins at 41. But I think your health is important too, I would discuss with a doctor- there will be more precautions.

“It’s” not just a “baby” …it’s a sassy toddler, years & years of homework, a sassy teenager, & a lifetime with another individual that will always need you in some way…on the flip side, all the parents here know of the beauty & unending rewards that children also bring. Just don’t get too wrapped up in the romance of the “new little baby” part…that parts over before you can say “toddler leash”!

2 Likes

No, if that is what you want. I had my last one at that age. It was wonderful for us…its your decision. Now, it would scare me because of the things our government is doing.

I adopted a baby at 41.5. I am a little more tired than I was with my older kids but I enjoy it more

My aunt is in her forties and she had a baby. It was unexpected but she had a little girl. There’s nothing wrong with having a child at 38. Consider yourself lucky if you can because many women struggle to when they get into their late 30s. Go for it and don’t allow other people to make you feel that you’re wrong. There’s no age limit. It’s your life and your decisions.

Hope this helps & Don’t know if U believe or not… I’ve heard it said, That, The Lord never gives U more than U can handel" OPEN WHICH EVER DOOR U WISH​:+1:t5::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

pray for God to guide you on this journey he will show what to do, trust him

1 Like

My mom and my sister both had babies at 40. If your body is ready - go for it.

It’s up to you really but personal I wouldn’t want one as I feel having energy to run around in park playing with them .that girls are younger having kids .that when go collect them at school they be saying is that your nanny.:rofl:.

1 Like

My oldest daughter had her last child at 42. She had a healthy pregnancy and a 16 hour delivery. It’s your life. You know your health & your energy levels. If you have a good support system, it helps whether you’re 20 or 40! God bless you!

I had my youngest at 40 & have no regrets. I have wisdom, money & patience that I wouldn’t have had younger. She’ll be 21 this year & i dont know what I would do without her. As you go in this parenting journey the best advice I can give is remember all the crazy stuff you did when you were young & share that with your child as part of teaching them about life. At least then they know you had a life & maybe will be able to relate to what you say more.

I think you are the master/ mistress of your life, that is such a personal decision, you have to ask why, and answer honestly, I was done with having babies at age 28 .

I had my first at 30 and second at 33. You do you. If you want one then have one :slight_smile:

Had my secoñd at 36, if your in good health,go for it.

If you are in good health mentally and physically and your partner is like minded Go For It.

2 Likes

No you are not to old the question is do.you want to do it all over again. Sounds like you do so go for it.

1 Like

Has a older mom, it has been rewarding however, at 58 I am tired and I still have 17yr and 12yr olds dependent on me. I worry I may not have the 5 plus years of work and support in me.

I had a baby at 37, and I’m glad I did!

4 Likes