Am I to old to have another baby?

I’m 37 and on baby #2. I’m not writing off a 3rd. :heart:

3 Likes

If you have a 4 year old then why not…of you only had grown children I would skip it
.keep in mind there is risk with age…

2 Likes

Definitely not to old but I would go to the obgyn and make sure everything is working ok which it should be. I’m 32 and can’t have kids it sucks but it’s part of my journey

1 Like

As long as you are Healthy. Ask your Dr to check your Hormones…She can tell if your entering early menopause. I was 41…3 months after my youngest was born. She was a surprise…and is my buddy…she helps me so much now that I’m aging. The heart wants…what the heart wants.

I had my surprise miracle lil girl at 41 when I was sending my eldest son off to college for his first year. 29,24 and 10 year kids. :heart::heart::heart:

That’s a gift from God, he knows what he’s doing!

If that’s what you want and your doctor clears you 🤷

I had my youngest at 38 years old . MY first child was 12 years older. IF you are in good HEALTH it shouldn’t be an issue. But note men generally will be AGAINST the idea. They look at things different …they are seeing their freedom without kids being ripped away. Make sure of your support GROUP.

It’s a trap!! Your mind is closing in on 40!! Get a puppy!! Lol jk…do you girl!!!

Go for it! It doesn’t matter what age you are so long as you are happy. It would be nice for your 4yr old to have a play mate younger in age. Along side his niece or nephew. I bet your 21yr old wished she had a sibling growing up?

1 Like

You’re not to old to have another baby although being at that age would probably put u in the high risk catagory.You would be at risk for high blood pressure/preclampsia and having a premature baby.Not trying to scare anyone but those are things to consider,I had two preemies and it’s a traumatizing experience,it was for me.You could also consider adopting or being a foster mom :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it depends on what you feel is right. I personally wouldn’t want anymore if I was already a grandparent though.
And alot of people I know who did have kids in their late 30s early 40s were to tired to play with them and chase them around. Not to mention developed health problems and didn’t live long enough to raise their kids into adults.

Had my youngest when I was 38

A lot of women are having children later in life, late thirties early forties. I have four children got divorced in my mid-thirties. Started a new relationship with someone that didn’t have children we discussed possibly having a child and decided not to. Its really your decision, I would talk to your partner and check with your doctor to make sure everything is okay. I’m leaning more towards “yes” if your doctor gives you a clean bill of health and your partners on board and also since you have a four-year-old at home too.Best of luck to you❤

Absolutely not…go for it.

1 Like

Hello pretty how are you

If you want one and your healthy go for it

3 Likes

I am 39 going to be 40 soon and been talking about it. If ur healthy and the doc says ur good go for it.

4 Likes

My best friend was forty five an had a son an she was fine take care of yourself that’s all I would say .

If your willing to do it all over again go for it. Your body your choice who cares what ppl think!

4 Likes

Naomi Campbell just had her first baby at 50 years old. Do whatever makes you happy. You only have one life. Live it to the fullest and do everything that makes you happy.

3 Likes

I had my first at 37… If you’re able and want to, go for it!

I am 40 going to be 41 in Sept. April is when I had my tubal bands removed because I want to have more children. How many? I haven’t decided and even if I can have more. I am a mother of 26(soon to be 27), 22, 20(soon to be 21), 17(soon to be 18) I’ve always felt age is what you think or feel. I just know I’m to have more children. So I am. :heartpulse:

My only child was due on my 41st Birthday. He’s 16 now.
He brings me joy & hope and a love like no other. He was my greatest comfort when my parents passed a month apart. I’m active in his life (volunteering / involved in school & social activities / etc). I wouldn’t change the unexpected gift that he is. I only wish I had another soon after do he wouldn’t be alone when I’m gone.

Go for it! I just had one at 37. I have 3 older girls ages 20, 17 and 8. Then our little one year old. I love it.

1 Like

Do what makes you happy. I’m 37 and trying for number 3. I have a 15 year old and a 3 year old. I don’t want my youngest to grow up alone.

My Momma had me at 42. (3) brother and 1 sister. Then adopted a handicap child after I left home. She love her kids, but I always felt that she was too old to do a lot of things with me. Do I regret it? No, I loved Momma, but I wish she could have done a little more with me.

Do. Don’t Regret. I Did That. Been Regretting for years

Get a puppy. You’ll be 56 when the kid is 18. 60 when they graduate college. Won’t have to much more than that to be around for them.

1 Like

38 is not too old. I had my daughter at 33 and I am now 40. Go for it!

I am 54 with 3 children. 32, 21, and 15. I was financially secure with the last one. I felt great but am slowing down a little. Getting tired a little earlier. My son is the youngest and he worries a little bit about my age and if I will know his children. He’s very sensitive to that. I don’t have any grands yet

It is not old at all. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Never too old if your heart isn’t and you have the love and care to bring life into the world… best of luck to you :heart:

No it not I have my baby at 40 he is very healthy

No ones opinion should matter.if ur body can do it n ur willing go ahead.its u that is going to be getting up n doing it so forget wat anyone else thinks.

I had an aunt who was 70 years old when she had your last daughter that was many years ago she is gone today but her daughter’s all grown up so you’re not too old

38 is ok but in the 40 or 60 thay will come out like monkeys lol

I’m 38 and my husband and I are trying for another. If it’s what you and your SO want then no it’s not too old just know there are precautions and additional testing required since your older once you are pregnant I know bc I had my first at 36 and my pregnancy was considered “geriatric” even at that age. I would say talk to your dr about any concerns and go from there. Good luck!

2 Likes

I had my daughter at 38

People have children even in 40’s, however a few things you should suss out first, gestational diabetes, added risks. However some ladies never have any issues and some less than 30 even can have those added risks so it’s not about being freaked just informed xxx goodluck

My youngest is two months and I just turned 40 my oldest is 22 my sons are 10 and 2 it’s a lot of work with the little ones but I love them so it’s all worth it to me

Nope I don’t think that is too late at all because I’m 49 but I had my tubes tied so I can’t but for the last 20 years I have regretted it and wished I could have another one that’s even talk to a doctor about it and it turned out I had a fibroid in my uterus I had to have removed and that doctor said that I wouldn’t be having anymore but I would go for it if it’s God’s will it’ll happen

No it isn’t! You do you boo!!!

Personally I wouldn’t want to have a baby after being a grandparent. I wanted another baby so bad then found out my daughter was pregnant. I couldn’t imagine my grandson and his Aunty or uncle being the same age going to school. Everyone has their own views, if you want a baby so badly why not take on foster children and have babies all the time to get your fix and help people at the same time?

1 Like

I had my babies at 41 and 46

1 Like

It isn’t like all of your kids are grown, you have a 4 yr old so what’s the difference of having a newborn. My MIL had her last at 35? Possibly later. Idk how old she is :joy: lmao but all of her kids are 9 yrs apart. My “dad” has kids ranging from 33? to 4 :woman_shrugging:t3:
If you want to have another baby, nothing is going to make that feeling go away unless you have one. :blush:

1 Like

My mom had my baby sister at 45 and I have a sister that had a daughter at 42 and they are perfectly fine.

I don’t think so
Moms oldest is 29 and youngest is 3

Your to to old at all

We had our first five in 11 years…15 years later at age 45 we had baby girl number 6…it was an easy project…we were so blessed.

2 Likes

Im 22 and my youngest sibling is 8. As long as you feel safe doing so, go for it. Naomi Campbell just had her first child at 50! You got this :ok_hand:

No, you not to old,go for it

I’m 44 with an 8 month old baby. He was a surprise blessing🥰

2 Likes

That depends on you. You know it takes a lot of energy. I had my oldest at 26 & my second at 38 & third at 39. It was MUCH easier with my first.

1 Like

I had a baby when I was 40, I wouldn’t do anything different cause although she makes me feel old she also is keeping me young (and on my toes lol)

1 Like

I had my last son at 39

1 Like

I had my first child at 38

1 Like

I just had my daughter in March at 18 and have a 14 year old son. Your not too old!!

if u want a baby have 1

1 Like

My grandson’s girlfriend’s mom is due in two weeks with her forth one she is 39,her and her husband said they wanted one more after that, I say go for it

You know your body and you are honestly still young but like I’ve always said it’s between you, your partner and the good Lord above for each child conceived is a true blessing from God.

I’m sure you’ll get grand babies soon, which will take away that baby fever. If you truly enjoy having babies around all the time and want to go through all the phases again, go for it. But if it’s just baby fever, definitely do not. It really just depends on you. Nobody can answer this for you.

1 Like

I’m 38 at the end of the month and having baby number 3. My other 2 are 20 and 14

My mom had me at 38. She died when I was in my 20’s…

1 Like

I had my second when my first was 18!! I was 43 when my second son was born…it was an easy pregnancy! My second son is super smart, and he definitely keeps me young!! GO FOR IT!!!

I have a 30 year old and my daughter will be 8 …I had her 3 months b4 i turned 40…

Get to baby making momma!

1 Like

No❤ Don’t regret something later in life, we only get 1 life. Just have another if it’s what you want mamas.

2 Likes

As long as there is love in your heart, you’re never too old.

2 Likes

My mom had my sister at 40. My husband is almost 42 and we’re on our second.
I personally think that because people have children so young now a days, it makes older parents look “weird”.

1 Like

I was 42 when my daughter was born she has brother he is 34 she is now 29

1 Like

My mom and I were pregnant at the same time. I was 21 and she was 40. I was mad for the longest time! Mind you my parents have been married now for 29 years. Looking back now I’m glad she had my little brother because my daughter and my little brother are like siblings. If you want to I would. The only downfall is that my parents don’t enjoy their grandkids like they should because they practically have a “grandkid” of their own. My mom is 47 now and my dad will be 52. My dad definitely can not keep up anymore. He says he feels bad because he can’t do things with my little brother like he did with us older ones. We’re 28, 26 and 20. My mom worries all the time that she might pass before she gets to meet his kids. It has its pros and it’s cons.

1 Like

I just had my third son and I’m 39. It was the best pregnancy, easiest delivery, and fastest recovery of the three pregnancies. Go for it!

1 Like

My sister had her first at 46. My mom had me at 38 and my little sister at 44… not to old. If you know your body can handle it and know you have the love to give to another child why not?

1 Like

I had my last baby at 43, hes a very healthy, happy 5yr old. The other children dote on him.

No my moms 37 and sometimes wishes she could still have more, but i had grandbabies for her instead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had my last child at 41. I have 3 healthy boys and I was considered advanced maternal age with all of them. I did fine with all the pregnancies and deliveries. I hope they will keep me young!

1 Like

I was 37 my last pregnancy it was alot easier than my 1st!

36 and give birth 3 hrs ago till my 8th baby ur never 2 old xx

3 Likes

I have 4 children. They are 27, 19, 16, and the baby of the family just turned 13. I was 38 yrs old when I had her.

1 Like

I’m about to have my 3rd girl at 36 and am seriously thinking of trying one more time for a boy so I personally do not think 38 is too old…

1 Like

Too old for who? For me? Yes For you? Idk? I know someone 40 that had a baby, seems fine for her and her family.

I guess I’m the odd one out. lol. I’ll be 34 this year and I’m currently pregnant. Go next Friday for induction. Maaaann this pregnancy has me feeling old as hell… at only 33. I guess this one and my last pregnancy just weren’t as easy as my 1st when I was 19. Maybe it’s just ~this~ pregnancy that’s been difficult. But I just can’t do it again. I’m sooooo done.

1 Like

No you’re not too old

1 Like

You are not too old , I had my second child at 37. Please make sure you are healthy and taking prenatal vitamins before you get pregnant. Best of luck.

2 Likes

If your doctor says you are healthy enough for a pregnancy and you understand the risks and your husband is all for it…do it :woman_shrugging:t2::heart:

1 Like

I was pregnant along with a woman i knew at church when I was a kid.
She was 43.

Oh my gosh. You’re so sweet to even ask. If you are in a position to do this (financially mentally) then absolutely. It may be tougher at this age hit try.

I’m 37 and just had a baby this year. I plan on having one more within the next year. I also have a 16 year old.

1 Like

I have 5 kids lol they are 21-20-15-13 and 2, I’ll be 44… I want another BUT with health issues I’ve decided against it…

My mom got married at 41, had me (kind of a surprise) first & only baby at 45. Had mine at 32 & 35, both healthy but big babies.

My aunt had her first child at 43.

Go take a nap…
… Did u enjoy that nap??..
There’s your answer. No babies.

9 Likes

I had my 4th at age 39 four months ago. I will say hardest by far. The rest was super easy. I had an easy time with 3 hours sleep not anymore lol. Always tired

1 Like

I was 38 when I had my second daughter

I had my last at 38…one of my good friends had my niece at 40. You do what works best for you and your family?

1 Like

Go for it I was 37 my last one of 5 she was a welcome suprise and now my best friend

1 Like

Honey I think you have had enough children.

8 Likes

Had my boy at 39 def not to old x

1 Like

Does it really matter what other people think? :woman_shrugging: It’s your body your life you will be raising the child no one else. You do what you feel is right for you and your family :blush: If it’s meant to be it will be :kissing_heart: I am 42 and due in 2 weeks :grin:

8 Likes