Am I wrong here?

You should have left 1 yr.and 364 days ago

19 Likes

If that’s truthfully not his thing then that’s okay (so long as it’s not a dealbreaker for you) there are plenty of other ways for you to get off other than oral so discuss and introduce those things. You can try introducing vibrators and other toys, mutual masturbation, pleasure yourself or have him pleasure you while you go down on him. If he is done when he gets off then make sure you get off first. It not happening for you at all definitely shouldn’t be happening regularly so something definitely needs to be done about it. If he doesn’t care about implementing these changes that will bring you more pleasure then he is definitely just selfish and doesn’t care and you should probably move on.

3 Likes

Never touch him again. Get out while you are still young. Are you planning on living the rest of your life this way?

4 Likes

Yea so my man after a decade just up and decided he no longer wanted to reciprocate…it’s been 2 yrs since he got a blow job. 🤷🤷. It’s damn near destroyed our sex life, which is a big deal for us as a couple, and he’s FINALLY starting to come back to his senses. You have to set your boundaries and your limits and stick to them. He has no incentive to try and please you if he knows he can still get off without giving a second thought to you.

You need to communicate, I know it’s hard or can be awkward but it’s time.

1 Like

Call him out infront of his friends that will make him feel like shit. At least a real.man would make sure your needs are taken care of as well. It might not be every time but daym none at all. Yeah i wasted the best years of my life in a sexless relationship because of ED. Don’t settle he should match your effort.

He kinda just sounds like an asshole lol stop letting him use you like a toy, I feel so sorry for women who accept this behavior

Id talk shit…lol after sex be like wow can’t even finish the job.

I wouldn’t want anyone going down on me if they didn’t enjoy it. If it’s something you can’t see yourself living without, I guess you should pack up and move on. You can’t force someone to do something they aren’t comfortable with.

He shouldn’t expect something that hes not willing to do himself.

7 Likes

Tell him if he don’t you don’t that’s not fair to you

2 Likes

Girl. If he ain’t doing it for you then why are your doing it for him. Tell him no every time he asks. Tell him “you just don’t like it.” :joy:

10 Likes

You have to figure out if it’s something you can move past or not. Seriously. I’ve been with my guy for five years and I can count on one hand how many times he’s gone down on me. He’s great in pretty much every other area though soooo :woman_shrugging: why would I want to force him or guilt trip him to do it? Anything done because you force someone or guilt trip them is going to be done half assed and not be any good. When he does do it for me OMG. it’s so great because he never does it. Maybe he’s on to something :thinking: regardless, who am I to judge why he doesn’t like to? If you can’t handle it, move on. Don’t wait two more years.

3 Likes

U let it be like that for 2 years so he probably thinks its ok and normal and probably thinks he is pleasing u cuz u deal with it. U need to talk to him. Just tell him u aint happy with ur sex life and some things need to change. Sn some guys really dont like :tongue: and it sucks if u have one of those but if he aint comfortable with that then it is what it is. But getting off and leaving u high and dry is selfish and fucked up.

Stop visiting him and wait and see how long it takes him to visit you. There you should have your questions answered

2 Likes

If he refuses to give you want you want, stop giving him what he wants.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t do it anymore if you can’t do it to me then I won’t do it anymore you’ve already spent two years of your life you might as well just call it quits instead of spending 10 or 20 years with a man who can’t satisfy you

4 Likes

Do him like he does you…if that dont get your point across and you still dont see change then there’s a problem.In a relationship both sides need to keep each other fulfilled in many ways…emotionally, Spiritually, Financially, Physically, Sexually ect…and we as women when one of those things is off it effects everything…sorry not sorry💁‍♀️ i hope all works out for you.

Tell him it " isn’t your thing"

9 Likes

Why are you doing it if he doesn’t do the same🤦🏻‍♀️That’s an easy one,STOP!

13 Likes

I think a lot of these comments are missing the point that he not only won’t go down on her but also doesn’t please her in any other ways to compensate. Sex isn’t everything in a relationship but wanting to please your partner and make them feel good is important. Is he doesn’t have any desire to make sure you are taken care of in any way then he doesn’t deserve any effort from you. I would definitely try and have an open conversation with him about how you feel, tell him you understand that going down on you isn’t somthing he enjoys but because I of that you would appreciate him putting in effort in different ways to make sure you get to finish and have pleasure too. If he has no interest in changing his ways it might be time to change your relationship status.

Start pleasing yourself and tell him to do the same. You get what you give.

10 Likes

You gotta ask other ppl that? It’s a no brainer

Drop his ass! Any man would love to please you!! I’d be thinking of someone else too. You’re not selfish he is… Are you gonna put up with that? 4 play is everything girl. Gets u all excited and stimulated plus when he’s done he doesn’t care about your needs. Go find a MAN …

Talk to him and if he cant understand that ur needs need to be met as well then you really have to think if its worth it. We do not live in the 20th century were guys were were only allowed to feel satisfied.

2 Likes

cheat, make him pay for leaving you hanging all the time, making you doubt yourself

6 Likes

If you don’t want to leave him ……….They have some suction toys for guys, get him one, and don’t give him any BJ until he reciprocates the same …… give him the same answer “it’s not my thing” I was doing it to please you but it grosses me out ……. Sometimes I use a vibrator as well on myself because even tho my partner and I enjoy each other …… sometimes he is tired, or I am …… or depending on the day sometimes no matter how hard we try I just can’t climax so at that point I just use a toy …. Or we use a vibrator que while im on top and we are both happy :rofl:…… he doesn’t mind it and neither do I when he has to use one ……… it’s a compromise …… if that’s the only thing that’s wrong in your relationship then add toys to the mix…… it helps a lot trust me…… but you both have to have the open mind that it has nothing to do with each other (as In you are not getting them because either of you is not enough) sometimes our bodies just don’t want “action” when the other one does and this is the best way to compromise …… without forcing each other to have sex when the other one doesn’t want to.

That relationship isn’t going to work out. I was in a relationship like that with my son’s dad. Towards the end of that relationship we barely had sex because I just wasn’t enjoying it. I mean what’s the point of doing it if you’re going to be left wanting and the other person doesn’t care about you finishing.

Stop. Stop doing it. Stop sleeping with him. Either he starts giving a shit about your experience or he can get out

Yes relationships arent all about sex but it is apart of a relationship I u want to spend your life with someone they need to be able to please u in the bedroom. U can’t go through life unsatisfied

If isn’t doing tge trick for you, uou need to find someone who can. I’m not suggesting cheating, I’m suggesting breaking it off with him, then find Mr. Right

8 Likes

You need to tell him he needs to put in more he probably has no idea he’s not getting you off most guys have no clue unless they have been shown and told haha but also if he is refusing to do it for you then stop doing it for him

3 Likes

Shame on him he’s not gonna realize what he has until he loses it🌹

3 Likes

I’m a massage therapist. My husband would all the time say let trade massages I would give him one like I would a client then he would rub my back twice and say OK I’m done. I told him I get mine first, and yours will be as good as what you give me. My massage got a lit better. Try that. Tell him you don’t satisfy him until he satisfies you.

25 Likes

Get a toy to please you and tell him every time he wants something to wait until your done or…. Just leave :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Man. Stop blowing him. Do you know how many men eat p*$$y? You’re missing out. The fact that he won’t even do foreplay with you bothers me. F√¢k that!

12 Likes

If he isn’t going to consider your sexual needs. Which are easily the most fun to meet. How can you depend on him to meet any of yours or your sons needs?! I could understand if he doesn’t want to every time, that’s fine, but not at all?! We aren’t talking about foot massages where you can go pay a professional because he thinks feet are gross. If he doesn’t want to, break up with him and find someone that will.

I think he has a mental problem if that’s the way he gets satisfied. You need to find a man who can love you…he dosent…kick him out…

“Not his thing” GIRLLLLLL

1 Like

My man hates me most of the fkin time but loves to eat Moi Pous Pous :yum:

1 Like

Nope :-1: I rarely give head but I also don’t expect it. There’s other things to do in the bedroom and if it’s not mutual then it ain’t happening. Find you a man that would eat you all the way! You are missing out. There’s men that would do it for you and not expect anything in return. You get what you give.

2 Likes

I would be like sucking dick is not my thing then :unamused:

Get a toy and loudly use it to please yourself before you go to bed, and tell him to deal with his own needs :slight_smile: I think having a partner that meets your sexual needs and is compatible with you is extremely important. You have to keep the fire going and for people who have a drive for it, sex is important. It shouldn’t be the most important thing, but it’s still is a way to connect with your partner. If he’s dissatisfying you in that area, your dissatisfaction will grow and eventually you’ll resent him. Tell him to fix himself and be more considered, or maybe you two just aren’t compatible. Either he’ll get the point and straighten up, or you’ll find someone better suited to your needs

Why waste 2 years on him

1 Like

Stop doing it for him if he can’t do the same thing for you. You are not his sex slave, and you need to be satisfied too! That is so selfish of him! If he says that’s not his thing, I’d tell him that was fine! I’m sure there are a lot of men out there who would love to take his place, so get rid of him and find someone that is in it for you too, not just for himself! How degrading that must feel! You don’t deserve that, and please don’t do it for him again. He’s so not worth it!

It won’t get better.
Next time he says it’s not his thing tell him yeah it’s not really mine either and leave him high n dry :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Selfish in the bedroom, equates to selfish in life. Don’t wait decades to confirm you’re likely with a narcissist.

10 Likes

It’ll never get better if that’s how it starts

2 Likes

Stop pleasing him… tell him its not your thing :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

What she said…read that again. Girl bye!

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

2 Likes

If he’s always been like this it shouldn’t be a surprise 2 years later when it hasn’t changed. If your not happy its something you should have sorted before you had a child with him.

3 Likes

Run! He’s a pig. This is just the beginning.

3 Likes

That’s a hard no. I don’t know why anyone would put up with this. If he doesn’t give he doesn’t get.

4 Likes

Tell him!! He prolly thinks he’s doing a good job! Let em know the cat needs some oral attentions and you like to get your rocks off too.

1 Like

Girl!!! Stop going down on his ass!! Simple as that!!! I’ll be damned!!!

Just because he don’t like giving oral does not make him selfish… What makes him selfish is not trying other things to give u pleasure cause there is other stuff he can do for u… me and my boyfriend are the opposite, he wants to give me oral but I’m just not into it… people can’t help what there into and what there not into… so he found another way. I don’t wanna get into detail on here but you can message me and I can explain what I’m talking about.

6 Likes

Refuse. I went through the same thing, I don’t do it anymore.

Don’t go down on him. Tit for tat. If he doesn’t wanna eat then he could use his hands :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

U know what you can do? Tell him you want to go to an adult store and u want him to purchase you some adult toys. He will feel instantly emasculated after he realizes that women don’t really need men in the bed room with a wall full of toys on front him and he’ll even try to step his game up :joy:

10 Likes

No you’re not wrong and you’re not overreacting. Mine used to get oral every single time we had sex but I very rarely received (going on 8 years together). So I stopped giving him oral altogether. Now I receive more than I give. I don’t feel guilty about it either bc he’s got a loooooot of catching up to do lol lol lol. Other than that he’s very generous in bed. Find you a man that makes sure you climax first. You know the saying, nice guys finish last? I stg that’s where that saying comes from :joy:

Stop doing things for him. Simple. If he’s going to be a selfish cuntbag he can do it on his own. Go get yourself some toys and don’t be bothered with him until he figures out how to be a good partner

I will say, you should had expressed yourself in the beginning. Is it possible that other things have you unhappy now? Not as happy, so you are putting it on sex/pleasure? I am definitely not in anyway saying that’s what is going on. I will say one down fall to letting it continue, unsatisfied so long, when you do express your feelings (and you definitely should) don’t be surprised if he first gets offensive and entertains the idea or questions if there is someone else you are interested in or seeing. In this case it is understandable his mind would go there and feel that way for sure at first. So, if you aren’t sure you are wanting to leave… approach with your needs needing to met, but do it keeping compassion and understanding for him and his feelings as well! Even IF you feel neglected and unsatisfied… some men would take such offense the would end it and learn/practice with others to improve, bc a lot of men along with seeming selfish, have a lot of pride too. And that is one thing most of them or tender about. So, if you love him, definitely express your needs, but careful how. Sex is highly important and it’s important to be sexually compatible, but it’s also not EVERYTHING. You also will be connected to him a very long time having a daughter. Don’t let temporary feelings permanently end something with someone you love. Love is forever, feelings change all the time. Also, another reason to be careful with the subject and his feelings is bc YOU didn’t tell him sooner. However, if he has zero interest in working with you to meet your needs, after being honest… he isn’t the one for you.

Don’t please him.if he can’t love u enough to make sure he pleased you…hes selfish seem like to me

2 Likes

Girl… be honest to his ass. If he gets mad. Then let him be mad. And get a good toy. Letem know it’s fair or nothin. And if he calls it selfish, tell him. I’m just doing what you’ve done to me. Period. If you don’t like it fix it. Eat my pussy!!! Lol

Um just tell him no lol

Stop doing it put your foot down. That is some bs

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: … you both need to go separate ways…

Just don’t do it and tell home look why am I going to get myself worked up only to be left hanging

I would completely stop doing it for him, and when he complains say "now you know how I feel…"call me petty, but I won’t be with someone if they don’t do that… It was ONE of the smaller reasons I refused to date this guy who really liked me… he was the only person I’ve ever been with who didn’t love doing it. I just didn’t see how I would possibly be ok with it, potentially for the rest of my life. I’m clean, I always take care of myself, so there’s literally no excuse for a man to not do that for his woman, yet expect his woman to do it for him. That is selfish as hell in my opinion… my only thing is, if you’ve been with him for two years and you knew this was something that you were never okay with, then why even stay with him? It seems like a silly reason to end a 2 year relationship when you have a newborn at home and everything else in the relationship is fine… that’s something you should have made an issue in the beginning if you had a problem with it. You should definitely have an open conversation with him about the way it makes you feel and how he can better please you… but to leave him over that NOW seems kind of crazy. I am an extremely sex positive person. I managed 2 sexual health and wellness boutiques for 8 years and to me, sex can absolutely be a “make it or break it” part of a relationship… but you can’t just decide that 2 years in, if he was never OK with going down on you from the beginning. I definitely suggest you have a heart to heart about it and hopefully it gets you somewhere. If not, then you have to decide how important it is to you… important enough to end it? No relationship is PERFECT… so theres always some give and take.

Sweetie the proper way for sex is the Woman is pleased First…
What is wrong with Men today :thinking:

Nope, he is a selfish lover. I speak from experience. Tell him he takes care of you first before you take care of him.

7 Likes

Find a girlfriend!:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s a big NOPE! I’d walk as soon as you can!

1 Like

I literally tell my husband you can suck your own shit if you aren’t going to help an just expect sheet when you come home. Like hello I want some too but we have a house an 3kids that come first. Grow up. He gets anal but shit gets done

Stop doing it for him, when he asks why tell him you don’t like it, its not your thing. Tell him you won’t go out of your way to please him any more if he can’t do the same for you.

20 Likes

You need to put a stop to that!

1 Like

He Absolutely MUST be giving YOU pleasure. I was married for 9 years and with her 15 years totally. She was selfish in not returning the favor for almost all of the time. I went after her in the bedroom daily and got turned down slot. Yet it never stopped me from trying time and time again. 2 weeks before she passed away she came home after time with her girlfriend I found out at her memorial. And told me she realized how good she had it with me in the union. She was not one to apologize much at all. If ever. So that night I got the Back Rub representeing 15 years of love and devotion and appreciation of our time.

Cut him off. Fucking selfish Ass.
69 all the way or no play.
Women need to realize we are goddesses and deserve the best!

He’s being selfish but a lot of men play this card. I think when they aren’t confident in their skills. Maybe if you explain what you like when it’s happening he will get more of an understanding of what works for you and boost his moral that he’s getting you to that spot!

2 Likes

Buy u a vibrator n tell him 2 please himself🤣

12 Likes

Nope if he’s not gonna do it for me I’m not doing it for him.

6 Likes

tell him how you feel. if he cant please you then stop pleasing him. Sex should be both ways

Ok, so it’s time to move on… if you’re thinking about other people while having sex with ur man… it’s just time to go your separate ways. Some people don’t like doing oral doesn’t make him a selfish person…sometimes there’s a good reason behind it.

A real man will ALWAYS make sure his woman’s needs are met first. And if they aren’t, he will rectify it right away.

22 Likes

Finish yourself off in front of him. Every. Single. Time.

5 Likes

Wow, that would end real quick! Selfish lovers suck :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is a red flag. If he is this way about sex what else is selfish about? Nope. You don’t have to put up with any of this. You need to let him know what’s going on. You need to have set consequences if your needs aren’t met. For me cheating is NEVER an option. If you have told him how you feel and he doesn’t make any attempts to change then you need to be prepared to make drastic measures. You deserve to be happy too. You deserve to have your needs met too.

Get a toy :woman_shrugging:t4: Stop doing it for him. If you don’t tell him he’s not doing it right, how will he ever know to do it differently. However if you’ve expressed you need foreplay (we all do) and he just doesn’t do it, then he’s a douche canoe and you need to call it quits. Sex isn’t everything but it is an important part of a relationship.

Fact is he doesn’t know how. He may be gay. Nothin wrong with that. But maybe when you go down on him, he imagines a man. And maybe he doesnt lk the thought of going down on you because you dont have a penis.

I think your dating my baby daddy :sweat_smile::rofl:

9 Likes

A woman would never leave you hanging. Time to explore your sexuality, woman know what woman want & NEED :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Get yourself a toy , and when he gets satisfied and rolls over , get your little toy out and finish it with that , and don’t be shy about it , please yourself, I don’t know what he would do , but most likely he’s going to want back in on the action. Lol , claim sexual freedom, if he can’t do it , you can , I promise :heart:

8 Likes

How have you gone two whole years like this? I’d stop giving in and let him get a taste of his own medicine.

8 Likes

oh my gosh just stop doing it for him simple, get urself a toy if u don’t wanna cheat and stop allowing him to make a damn fool of you and tell him it’s also not ur kinda thing

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Treat him the same and he’ll finally know how you feel.

8 Likes

Tell him how you feel and you are hurt by his lack of actions. And it would be a good time to totally evaluate your relationship the selfishness will never go away you either need to force him to meet your needs first or get some appropriate toys and take care of yourself.

1 Like

Nope. Tell him it’s not your thing.
Stop enabling him to treat that way. The more you give in to his bs the more he’ll push the limits.

4 Likes

This is not intimacy. This is him using your body to masterbate. If you’ve talk to him about it and it hasn’t registered with him that he isn’t meeting your needs, then you need to evaluate what is important to you. Because I’m here to tell you, it does not get better.

8 Likes

He’s a boyfriend. Move on. He’s selfish.