Am I wrong to think my husband may be cheating on me?

So the past few weeks, my husband has been really weird acting. Every day that he gets off work, he finds a reason to go to his friend’s houses until 10-12 at night. Then on the weekends, he goes to bars all night till 3-4 in the morning. Has since this has started turned his location off and only uses Snapchat to talk to anyone. And his friends that he goes with usually all have random girls with them while they’re out, and they add my husband on Snapchat even though I’m not friends with them. And a couple of these nights, he’s come back home not wearing his wedding ring and says it bothers him. And today, when I noticed it not on his finger and asked him about it, he said it broke at work. He swears he’s not cheating, though.

295 Likes

I think it is blatantly obvious he is cheating. The question is why are you putting up with it?

20 Likes

Don’t b naive you know in ur heart that he’s cheating

8 Likes

Literally everything he is doing is unacceptable

8 Likes

Definitely up to something sketchy! Hell nah. Id follow him and see what was going on

9 Likes

Id be goin crazy inside. If ur intuition says he is, then he is

3 Likes

Nah he’s cheating. Sorry. Maybe one of those things by themselves wouldn’t be as suspicious but all together I wouldn’t trust it.

2 Likes

A womens intuition is everything…

9 Likes

Sounds like something is going on. I would have been down at that bar the first night. I don’t tolerate that crap. The more we tolerate the more they will do. You gotta nip it in the but or tell him it’s over. Make him think about his actions- if that’s what he wants to do then he needs to end things with you and stop being selfish. I’m sorry your going through this sending you :purple_heart:🫂

8 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb. Hire PI to see what the POS of a HUMAN being is doing. Take him for everything. He’s no real man.

Cheating or not he is a shady piece of shit

Girl, if a grown man is using snapchat to communicate with his friends…run. There’s no question.

12 Likes

He might just be partying w his single buddies but if the opportunity arises…

1 Like

lying cheating get out now

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even put up with half of that bullshit.

Don’t sound good at at all

I’m sorry. Those are all big red flags.

2 Likes

He broke his wedding ring? I’m sorry, but how do you break a wedding ring? I call a load of bull crap on that… You deserve answers and you definitely deserve better than that.

11 Likes

You already know the answer

3 Likes

Cheating or not, (which I unfortunately think he is) what he’s doing to you is wrong and needs addressed regardless

6 Likes

I would be the one to show up to wherever he’s at tbh :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Don’t be naive. He is obviously cheating. Why are you putting up with it

1 Like

He’s cheating. Your gut is right.

2 Likes

He’s playing you. Believe what your intuition is telling you. You’re not stupid, he just wants you to believe you are. Get to saving money and get a plan to leave him.

1 Like

Huge red flags!! You feel it! He’s showing all the signs. He’s cheating

All red flags. Get out!!

1 Like

It’s obvious he’s cheating.

He most likley is.that is sad for you, stop putting up with it.tell him hes married to you or hes not.and if he is he starts behaving like it. or he can get out.please treat yourself as if you deserve better, because you so do.

And even if he isn’t cheating… all these things he’s doing is not what a husband does. That is single man behavior and I’m not with it. Ask him if he wants to divorce bc he’s not being a husband

11 Likes

I asked my hubby his opinion and he said run, he is definitely cheating. I agree.

4 Likes

You already know the answer.

1 Like

women’s intuition, you just know

3 Likes

He’s Cheating Been There

2 Likes

Definitely sounds like cheating to me. Fuck him

Girl leave…get out…he’s definitely cheating and has no respect for you what so ever.

3 Likes

Yep he’s lying and cheating :lying_face: I didn’t believe anything he says, plan to leave him start switching hidden bank accounts, start packing hidden, look for places or with your friends or families, forward your emails to temporarily mails. Pray for you that you do deserve more than that. He’s not a real man at all. He can’t be trusted.

9 Likes

You don’t deserve that treatment

Honey, he’s cheating or at the very least, trying to. I’d honestly change the locks and file for separation with that behavior.

8 Likes

Did you see the broken ring

1 Like

Ur a fool if u belive him

1 Like

Oh hunny. You already know the answer, and I’m so sorry for you​:frowning::broken_heart: xx

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say anything to him an just show up one night where he is i did this to my cheating ex husband .

11 Likes

Is agree he is acting single

He’s either cheating or well on his way to.

2 Likes

Red flags all around

4 Likes

While he is out till 4am start packing your shit

Follow your gut feeling.

1 Like

Definitely time to start following him without him knowing going to catch him up

3 Likes

If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck…

5 Likes

Cheating or not cheating he’s acting like a piece of shit. Drop him! You deserve much better than that.

He’s cheating. Or he’s trying to

1 Like

Girl He is 100% cheating on you no doubt about that

1 Like

Go with your gut feeling and do what’s best for you, but always remember, know your worth.

3 Likes

I’m one of those that simply would say don’t want this then you need to make a decision if you are don’t hurt me more than you already have just leave and sign the papers when you get them thank you have a good one I’ve delt with it lol it’s a no no or like some of the ladies are suggesting follow him and if you see it then say what I said

You know he is cheating you just aren’t ready to accept it. It gets easier once you acknowledge you’re a badass and do not need him

Yea. No that shit is shady af. You need concrete proof though. You’re going to have to go where he’s at on the weekend and catch him. DON’T confront. Get proof on your phone. Don’t let him see you. Keep your cool. Plan what you need to do next. Don’t lose your head. Keep calm. It will work out much better for you in the long run. Trust me.

Girl if you really have to come on fb to ask than you already know that answer

7 Likes

Follow your gut feeling :100:

Sounds very suspicious…

Red flags all around. Go with your instincts

2 Likes

What is your gut telling you? ALWAYS listen to your gut feelings, they’re never wrong!

1 Like

Sounds like cheating to me

Go with your gut. Follow him to his “friend’s” house or to the bar, see what’s going on.

2 Likes

He’s acting like a single man so you need to make him one :point_up:t3: :ok_hand:t4:

12 Likes

Follow him. Funny because wussy!

You already know the answer

Trust your gut girl…

Oh he’s cheating for sure & if he’s not yet physically then his intentions are definitely impure. I’d get rid personally

If he has a problem with you going through his phone and he’s not wearing his wedding ring then you know the answer to your question! If he is using Snapchat to talk to his friends and other girls then he is not being honest and he is most likely cheating!

1 Like

Trust your GUT :100::100::100::100:

He’s cheating and really not even trying to hide it

1 Like

So sorry you’re having to deal with this!
He’s cheating and once a cheater always a cheater.

If you don’t have any kids… do the same thing just to see if he likes his wife going out every day and not wearing the wedding ring.

3 Likes

Next time he goes to a bar, throw on a wig and go investigate

9 Likes

Get dressed up looking good and go to the bar yourself with your lady friends don’t cheat don’t take off your rings or anything and just be like oh darn didn’t know you were coming here I mean you should be able to go out too just “accidentally” bump into him!!!

3 Likes

I bet he does…:roll_eyes: none of this should ever go on in any marriage.

2 Likes

sounds like he doesn’t want to be married anymore, release him

Sounds to me that he thinks he is single and acting it. So let him go be single he is testing the waters with others and if he lands one he thinks he really likes then he will call it off with you.

2 Likes

He is a whole lie. That it all…💁

1 Like

You stated that he said he wasn’t cheating. Have you ever met a married guy that will admit to his wife when he’s cheating ? Big red flag !

8 Likes

Whoa. Lord the red flags. None of this is ok.

3 Likes

I read this to my husband and he is still is laughing.

7 Likes

He is on dating apps cheating

He is definitely cheating

He’s deff cheating get out while you can and if you’ve been sexually active unprotected get tested.

Oh and, two can play this. Remember that.

3 Likes

Damn! Does the house :house: have to fall in on you?

Show up at the bar one night

6 Likes

First things first! Be smart, get your ducks in a row! Most women do not do this! Get all you finances straight, so you will be able to take care of yourself! Get Susie Orman book it will guide you! Because you already know what the answer is!

7 Likes

He’s cheating but even if he wasn’t going out every night and going to bars without you is soo disrespectful. He should be home spending time with you.

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound like a husband. That sounds like an immature little boy.

You need to go to the bar with him…get more involved in his life…then you will know the truth.

He’s cheating…kick him to the curb!!

1 Like

Yup hes cheating i wasted 8 years like that he was fing everyone in Levittown who would in cars their places our home when i wasn’t there you name it even married one of em after i found out and forced him out for that and being controlling abusive

2 Likes

Get dressed up one evening and tell him you’re going along! No need to act crazy on a suspicion but if he says no or freaks out then problem solved!

2 Likes

From what you’ve said it definitely sounds like he’s cheating, but even if he’s not, why would you want to be with him?! Goes out every night after work till 12 and weekends till 2-3am he’s obviously not that into you… you deserve to be treated better, people only treat you the way you allow them to!!!

5 Likes

Been there, done that and he’s Deff cheating… sry hun

1 Like

Go with ur gut even if he’s not “cheating” (which it sounds like he is) he’s up to no good

3 Likes

He’s absolutely cheating ! No faithful man acts this way .

3 Likes

Yes, try and go to where he is without him knowing, bet he’s fooling around like he’s single!!! With his buddies