Anyone else have this Nexpalnon issue?

My granddaughter had to have hers removed. She was bleeding so much/bad often she became anemic.

I had the nexaplon for 9 years. The first 3 years I had no period. And the 2nd 3 years I had a period once every 3-6 months. And the 3rd one I had I would have a period whenever it wanted to come and sometimes I would have it a month or sometimes I had for 3 days. Or somethings I would have it for a day then gone for 2 and come back a month. Or something and eneded up with a bad hormonal imbalance at the end of it to. But I was on birth control from 15 years old to 26 years old. And birth control messes with a women’s body so much and so badly sometimes.

That’s the reason why I got mine removed,worst decision I ever made getting that stupid thing in

After I got mine in my period went haywire. But now I pretty much only get it every few months. Just gotta wait for your hormones to adjust

I’m on my 4th nexplanon I get it out in a couple weeks and the last couple months I’ve gotten my regular period at the beginning of the month and 2 weeks later I’ll get another period for 5 or 6 days. I say that cause my periods usually last a week or longer.