Baby name ideas that start with S?

Sayre (Sayer), Sawyer

1 Like

Silas for a boy. Sarah for a girl.

Saskia , shanice - girl

Shane for a boy , Scarlett for a girl

Suellen (pronounced Sue-ellen). Sebastian.

Santana. Sequin. Square. Smith. Samson. Sade. Sadness. Scent. Seamore. Sea. Spatula. Sweat. Swish. Swiss. Salami. Sage. Suki. Schmuck.

4 Likes

Soledad if its a girl or Santiago if its a boy. They’re Spanish names

I named my daughter Skyla. But Skyler or Skylar would work for either gender…

1 Like

We have a daughter named Sloane. But I like the names Sage, Scarlet and Sawyer, Seth, and Sebastian

Because babies are a blessing from god, go to the bible and pick some biblical names, trust me you will feel the blessings.

1 Like

My name is Shawn which is Irish for John( my father). Works for both. Or you could just change spelling .

Seraphina (An angel of the highest order), Sloane (boy or girl)

Selma
Or serena
Scotty
Samuel

My favorite name is Sarah, I have 4 daughter and no Sarah because I have 2 cousins named Sara. My daughter says Saylor and I love Sawyer.

Sawyer, Silas, Symphony, Storm

1 Like

Susan , sky , sunny , serenity , sammy , scarlett , sabrina , sara

Spring Nichole and Simon

Sarissa - it was a greatgrandmothers name .

My daughters name is serenity and my sons name is spencer!! Were the S family!!

Sloan, Sawyer, slade, serena

My husband’s and son’s name is Stoney!

Sophia or Scarlette for girl…standish or Sawyer for boys

Shekinah (means “God’s divine presence”), Sarai, Symphony, Sailor, Sterling, Serenity, Simeon

Sadie Savannah Sebastian

Skyler, scarlet, Shyla, shyanna

Skydance, Sunshine(sunny) Starr, Shalena

Savannah, Samantha, Steven, Samson, Samuel

My daughter is Shayla summer

Sterling,starling,stormy,stormie,stoney,starlet

Skyler could be a boy or girls name

Satchel, Sabrina, Sydni

Sienna, sky, Sebastian, sole

Sakura, Sadie, Straus, Straud

Shilo. Shayla. Sierra.

Shannon,Sarah, shawn, sylvia, scott, salina,

Sally sebastian Sylvester Saturn

Sabina, Shirley, Soraya, Seth, Sylvester

Salome, Sasha, Samson, Stone,

Shena for a girl & Samson for a boy

Starr, Simona, Stephan, Samuel

Serina Sabastian
Sabrina
Steven
Stella
Salam

Sienna, surie, sully, shamon

Saybian, Sloan, ShyAnn

Sophie chyvonne Scott

Seth for a boy, Satori for the girl

Skyla, Shaena, Shauna,

Sebastian, samantha, Sara, Sean, Sierra, sailor

Stella Seth
Serenity

Stuart,boy ,Soleil girl

Sarita, shara, Salome for boy

Serena, my name… I love it :rofl::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Stacy
Sarah
Stella
Summer
Stephanie
Shannon
Shayla

Sebastian, Sabrina, Seth,

Santania, stormy, Shiloh ,

Symolena for girl
Stephon for boy

Seirra, Sierra, Shennendoah

Shannon, shawn, shawn, Shane, Shana. Sara , sharon, shelby.

Serenity Sloane Stella

Sidney goes for both

So I scrolled through and I didn’t see this name anywhere…so it’s not as common as people my think. Give the name Sonya a chance I’ve been told many times that people like my name.

6 Likes

I have a grand daughter named after actor Patric Swayze, my daughters favorite actor. She added an “I”…my Swayzie Grace

27 Likes

I used to work with a girl named Silver…everyone seems to name their pets Stormie, but never their babies…so I’ll vote for Stormie as well.

3 Likes

How we picked is I read a baby name book and only read the names I liked out loud to my husband then if he liked one of those to I wrote it down , then we had a list to narrow down from you should try that and see if it helps

4 Likes

My daughters’ names are Savannah, Sawyer, and Sadie, so obviously I love those. For a boy… Samson, Shane, Sebastian, Seamus…

4 Likes

Spencley is a cute name I’ve never heard it before but have always wanted to name one of my children that but didn’t get the chance to!

5 Likes

I have a grandson named Spencer and granddaughters named Sasha and Sabrina. Don’t think their names are real common.

3 Likes

The old names are coming back. I just don’t understand why names have to be so out there anymore at all like Apple seriously

3 Likes

Since I will never have another child I will pass some of my favorites to you… for a girl Scarlett Willow Rose and for a boy Sterling Robert Jackson… let us know what you go with!!!

14 Likes

My daughter has a friend named SANDYHA…it means that moment right before daybreak. She named her daughter SONNET which is equally beautiful.

My name outs Sadie and I’ve always loved it because there was no other Sadie in the whole school. I’m in my 40s. It is more popular now.
Seraphina, Sutton, Sawyer

So many names out there and I never understood the whole has to start with a certain letter. Find a name and go with it.

Sawyer could be for a boy or girl.Sienna,Scout.

11 Likes

I always liked Sullivan. I heard it once and thought it was unique. For a girl, September would be unique and I personally think pretty coo.

1 Like

The ‘not so common’ names are more common than you think. Obviously, I’m partial to Samantha, but it isn’t so common anymore.

2 Likes

Sally, Susan…you never hear those anymore. They’re going back to the old names. Sqashina, Spinachia, Succulentina, Spaghettina and Souffleena!! You want something that isn’t common, there you are!!!

4 Likes

Sidney works for both genders. It is a favorite of mine.

12 Likes

My Parents named me Sheena because of our super common last name… I have only ever met two other sheenas in my entire life. It’s a gaelic name meaning Jane lol

I named my baby girl sadie which isnt too common.

8 Likes

My daughter’s name is Sheriden. Usually spelled Sheridan but we changed it to name her after her grandfather, Dennis.

Selena is beautiful name my niece was named that grandmas were lena and sylvia my sister came up with that name Selena after both grandmothers. She died in 1998 by murder and her daughter was taken. Allyson Kathleen was 10 weeks old.over 20 years ago. No word on who did this or why and no sign of Allyson anywhere. Lovely name.

1 Like

I named my girl Shana. Pronounced Shay na. Short, easy to spell, easy to write, slightly unusual, no possible nicknames. As an elementary teacher you think of these things.

1 Like

What about Saylor I always thought it was different but smooth sounding

5 Likes

I had the name Skielynne picked out since my son but when I had my daughter I didnt use it

2 Likes

I have a Samantha and for a boy was Sean, but I considered Seneca, Sierra,and I love the Irish Siobian( pronounced Shavon)

Shawn - works for both genders. Also a beautiful Irish name.

1 Like

Scarlet. My niece is named Scarlet and I just live it.

2 Likes

Kinda partial to “Stephanie”, myself. :grin:

2 Likes

You do not have to select a specific name that is gender neutral…better to pick a strong name you like for either … however, although it does not begin with S I might suggest that Rian … pronounced Ryan or ReeAnn would be a neutral name…my granddaughter chose that name when she was a teenager and legally changed her name to Rian, she felt it gave her an advantage when playing on line, as her teammates and opponents did not know if she was male or female.

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Slayden. Family name on my wife’s side. Could be male or female and definitely isn’t common.

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Sarah and her middle name is Jane. We just loved the way it sounds.

I think the name Scottie for a girl us cute. I also work with someone named Silver and I like that too.

I have a child named Storme. Good for either boy or girl.

2 Likes

My daughter is named Storm and if she was a boy his name would have been Storm

My sons name is SHANN. Most people pronounce it incorrectly but we love it!!

My niece name is Stormy her granddad named her And I like Stephen for boy

My grandson is named sheamus. And it’s an Irish version of james

1 Like

Sophie savana Sawyer samuel Sarah samantha…also Google baby names that start with s

1 Like

no longer common variations of Susan. ( no bias there of course ) Sean or Shawn

1 Like

Sydney works for either boy or girl. I also like Sophie / Sophia for a girl and Silas for a boy. Congrats to you!

My name is Sheryan. I get a lot implements about it. As far as ,I know that is the only name around here. I t goes far back at the end of World War 2.