Leon
Jaxson
Willow

Paisley

Tessa ray
Olivia Jane
Carlos Miguel
Lexi reign

I’m so excited now I can at least pay my bill and take good care of my family Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer for you have brought happiness to me and my family through your experiences in Cryptocurrency hit her dm on how to invest

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

Benjamin and Bridgett

Mateo, savannah,Andrea,Sophia, Jacob,Carlin, Andrea and audrea

Gemma
Mila (me-luh)
Alex
Logan

Julio. Bentley. Alivia .

1 Like

Alejandro Alejandra …

Abigail
Jessica
Kyleigh
Hannah
Grace
Bella
Thalia
Aspyn
Callie
Jacklynn
Jossilynn
Emma
Heidi
Libby
Lydia

Andrew
Trenton
Wyatt
Nolan
Jerrick
Clark
Dominic
Preston
Quinton
Levi
Logan
Caleb
Kyden
Kaden
Owen

Layton
Branson
Jameson

Ellie
Elliot
Ethan
Liam
Lathum
Cullen

1 Like

Sophia
Sydney
Skylar
Payron

1 Like

Breelyn
Brenna
Hope
Gabby

1 Like

I see more than $ 120 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 15119 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL72.surge.sh

I am more than sorry for ever doubting you. I should have know you possess true powers when you accepted my case. I am now a believer of what you do and that there are powers we normal humans can not understand. Thank you for bringing my husband back to me. Dr Ajakaiye I believe in you… you can contact Dr Ajakaiye and get your problem solved. Email him on ( [email protected]
Or his Facebook page :point_down::point_down::point_down:Dr Ajakaiye spell caster

I see more than $ 110 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 17112 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL122.surge.sh

Eliot
Adeline
Noah
Vilot
Lily
Lincoln

The first letters spell colt so something with am S lol

Faith
Hope
Serenity

I see more than $ 110 an hour working from home. I never thought I could do that, but my best friend made over $ 14149 a month and convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities are endless.

Details HERE… https://DollarweLL186.surge.sh

Matteo, Allie, Joshua

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

My boys names are Zachary, Santiago and Emilio

1 Like

Maybe one of u could pick his first name and the other can pick middle name

We were going to name our baby Cooper if it was a boy! Turns out we are having a girl🥰

My son’s name is Vaughn. I’ve never met another. We picked it after watching a movie. Maybe start with a letter you like and go from there?

Maverick, Garrett, Abel

Named my Son Julian :blue_heart:

2 Likes

If I were to of had a boy, we would of named him Kaizer

Quincy, Dakota, Ian…

My son is named Braylon and I may be biased but I love it! Lol

My sons name is Abel

1 Like

I have a Gavin Michael and a Nolan Joseph and get so many compliments on their names :blue_heart::blue_heart:

We have a Noah and a Jonah. Which is ironic because neither of us are religious and weren’t together when we had our boys lol I’m pregnant with a girl now and in the same boat as you! We’re stumped.

1 Like

Josiah Cole,Leland Cole

I love the uncommon unique names. We named my son Daylen. Its unique but not weird thats why i loved it.

Lennox & Gannon are my favorite boy names. Lennox could be gender neutral to. I like Lennox Jayde for a girl

Alexander - Xander for short or just Xander.

1 Like

I named my son Austen-Cody his middle name Elija I call him ACE

I’m currently in my third trimester with a boy who we are naming Ryker

We have a Riley Cole

Bellamy, my sons name is Alistair… I love Bellamy though

We have a Riley James, Ayden Patrick, Brody Michael, Liam James, and Marcus Roger :heart:

I have a Donald, Michael, and Todd. I like Remington too

Orion
Apollon
Maxim
Ajax
Hermes
Atlas
All these Greek names are amazing. I especially like Orion which means Shining Star

We have a Jamison Joseph and Nash Reed

Landon was the name I wanted for son. There are so many cool unique names, congratulations and good luck agreeing on a name :wink:

My sons name is Cato (kaytoh) and my daughter’s is Cai spelled with a K for boys

1 Like

I have a Jack Landis and a Rowan James Joseph. If I ever had another boy I have a few picked … Finley, Denver , Walker , Matthew

I like- Matteo, Luca, Nicholas

Henry , Reed , Reese ,

Pick the middle name first and see what goes best with that. I have 3 boys , Tyler Anthony, Ethan Michael, Oliver Andrew.

1 Like

My kids are
Jason
Julian
Jordan
Gianna
Josiah
I’ve always loved
Giovanni
Jagger
Jacoby

I have a Seth, Noah and Jeremiah

Ian Samuel,William,Eli ,Barry , Bryan , Cole Miles Milo

My son is Lewis Spencer. Classic, yet not popular! :blush:

I have a Trystin…Justice and Sebastian!

I have a Jagger, Carter and Kade

Zachary, Nate, Dylan, Cosmo and Cooper

The names I have picked out are:
Colson
Jameson
Levi
Holden
Brent
Weslee
Garrett
Kade
Coy
Rhett
Lane
Daylon and
Clay

My daughter in law wanted different too. Our Grandson is Balthazar

My sons name is Adrian!

My sons name is Jordan not to unique and if we were to have another boy his name was to be Jaiden. Jameson I don’t hear much of.

If my 3rd kiddo was a boy I was gonna name him Carter. I have a Michael(named after his dad) & and Eli.

Right now unique boy names are actually names you probably grew up with because they aren’t being used much anymore.

1 Like

Love my grandsons name Hudson

My two are Riley Evan and Eli Marshall. I love all four of those names, and SO liked them too. If I had my way though Riley would be Evan and Eli would have been Marshall :sweat_smile:

I like the names Jacoby, Killian, Gavin, Slade, Mason, Hunter, Lewis, Jasper… There are more but I’m not going to name them all lol.

In our family we have Robert ,Anthony, Conor ,Adam, Evan, Alfie ,good luck, xxx

You will know when you see him :slight_smile:

1 Like

My son’s name is Gordon, and my best friend’s son is named Roman. Both old school. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also have two girls then had my son! :grin: My son’s name is Kingsley, only name I lovedddd… My little King :crown::heart:

I had a name for my child if my bub were to be a boy, sadly I miscarried… But was going to be “Elijah” Eli for short.

Albie
Ezra
Lukas
Finley

Slayton,Sawyer, Julian, Grey, Rowen

I have a Noah and a Lukas but I also like Killian and Mathias

Brody, Dru, Gavyn, Grayson, Sutton, Hudsyn

I have Aiden and Austin

My great-grandson’s name is Jaxon. That’s pretty popular. My grandsons are Raymond Douglas Eugene, Daniel Logan, Drew Aidan, and Connor Landon. I always wanted a grandson named after me… Patrick Lee. No such luck.

I loved Silas! But I couldn’t get my husband to agree.

We now have a Jaxon (Jax) Isaiah and a Grayson Alexander :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love the babe Finnigan, Fin for short.

Finn
Ryder
Greyson
Quinn
Miles
Ezra
Sebastian

I’m gonna be basic. Michael. Keith. William. Jack. Benjamin.

My sons name is Cillian Axl

1 Like

Write down the male biblical names out of the Bible fold them up and shake it and pick one - no matter which one you pick it’s going to be a great name.

My gransons are Braycen and colesyn

Zephaniah
Flynn
Foster
Stetson
Harlow
Duke
Winston
Ulysses

Zephaniah
Flynn
Foster
Stetson
Harlow
Duke
Winston
Ulysses

My boys are Coulter (Colt for short), Ryker, and Maverick. I had the easiest time finding boy names. I am now 27 weeks pregnant with a girl and can’t find a name for the life of me :woman_facepalming:

Knox, Wyatt, Kohl, Samson

I have 4 grandsons…Blayton Davis…Bransen Lee…Remington Cain…Johnny Gilmer…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My son is Peadar-James. If I had another boy I would have called them Ragnar. So far though I’ve only got 1 boy and will soon have our my 4th girl. Which I’ve struggled with for names but think we’ve got there now.

Jethro :heart_eyes: my sons named Beau (bo) but I love the name Briar too

River , Greyson , Fox, Dasher (Dash), Oakley, Taytum , Rylan , Ryker , Ryder

Xavier with the x hard sound

Jett, Cash, Holden, Paxon, Coy, Hendrix, Asa, Hoss, Finn, Hudson

We have:
Elijah Matthew
Isaiah Gabriel
Hezekiah Jordan
Micah Elias
Josiah Matthias
Isaias Nahshon
Ezra Emanuel