Best diaper rash cream?

Let her air out without a diaper

She needs to be left without a diaper and without cream. She canā€™t heal if youā€™re not letting it dry out.

2 Likes

Earth mama angel baby butt balm!

My daughter had a really bad rash for the same reason so her doctor said to use maalox to neutralize the acidity. Donā€™t use the mint flavor or it will burn! I put some on a cotton ball and spread a nice layer and let it dry. Once itā€™s dry, I mixed 1:1 of maalox and aquaphor diaper cream and spread a layer on. Also, DONT WIPE! Even if itā€™s poop, gently dab it of so you doesnā€™t hurt her and you donā€™t disrupt the barrier youā€™ve created. Reapply so thereā€™s a constant layer.

Butt paste AND Vaseline mixed together.

1 Like

Sprinkle cornstarch on her bumm

Good old fashioned air! Let that baby be naked as a jay bird and let the bum air out

1 Like

Butt paste. Itā€™s the best

Soak her lil bottom in Epsom salts, a spoonful is good. Then, the only fix I found, Gold Bond Baby Powder. The irritation was gone overnight.
Hope she feels better. :green_heart:

1 Like

Corn starch!! My daughter had salmonella food poisoning at 9 months from baby food! Corn starch was the only thing that helped.

Baby talking powder worked every time for my little ones xx

Corn starch!! My daughter had salmonella food poisoning at 9 months from baby food! Corn starch was the only thing that helped.

Triple paste ointment itā€™s expensive but only thing that worked for my daughter. And you have to cake it on.

Air our without a diaper. I used to use cornstarch on my daughter and it worked miracles.

2 Likes

Coconut oil I use it for everything

2 Likes

Let her go naked a bit, that air will do so much, and powder, we used corn starch too

1 Like

My daughterā€™s bottom would get so sore when I was breastfeeding that it would actually bleed when Iā€™d pat it with a wipe :pensive: it would be raw. I would leave her diaper-less during the day and just wrap a hand towel around her bottom when feeding and holding her. During the night, Iā€™d cake her bottom so thick with this buttpaste and then put a bunch of cornstarch baby powder in her diaper. I put the paste on so thick that when she would poo I just wiped the top layer of paste off. It creates a moisture barrier and gives their little skin time to heal :heart_eyes: good luck momma :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Plain corn starch, open to air as much as possible. Has she had any new foods recently? Yogurt used to give one of my sonā€™s HORRIBLE scalding rashes. If itā€™s red, warm to touch, and raised, might be a yeast infection and needs to be seen by a doctor.

Try aquaphor healing ointment! Worked so good for my kids, and they had nasty rashes that would bleed occasionally

My daughter got like that a few times because of teething. Her Dr prescribed her a creamer that showed results the first use. Itā€™s now the only cream I use on her.

Pinkxav and corn starch

Donā€™t wipe her just put her in the sink or bath and rinse with warm water use Epsom salt that will help and let her air out if possible

Butt pasteā€¦dont wipe her bottom with wipesā€¦dabā€¦use a wash clothā€¦let her air out no diaper

RESINOL! Itā€™s a bed sore cream that works WONDERS!

Could be yeast. Nystatin

Get a script for nystatin and mix that with desitin. Boom! Magic wand for diaper rash!

When we were in the hospital with our daughter they came up with this special miracle booty stuff - itā€™s 1 part desitin 1 part boudreauxā€™s and 1 part aquaphor - mixed together. Seriously a life saver for our babes. She had many GI issues while in patient and this cleaned up all rashes and blisters

1 Like

Corn starch is very good,apply several time a day

Put corn starch that is what we had put on my children wash off each and every time with warm water do not wash hard put her in warm water soak her

Corn starch will help keep her dry.

Mix maalox and aquaphor together. It does wonders for really bad diaper rash. If itā€™s pink, add enough maalox to the aquaphor so that itā€™s barely pink. My girls all had really sensitive skin when they were in diapers and this mixture was the best. If you canā€™t find any of that, thereā€™s a rash cream in the baby aisle thatā€™s literally called butt paste. The red label is the extra strength stuff. Itā€™s clay based and also does an amazing job at treating diaper rash. Good luck to you and your babe!

2 Likes

Aquaphor works great.

Air it. It will dry and start to heal.

Cornstarch works wonders for my daughter.

1 Like

Aquaphor is amazing and does wonders!

It works soooo fast! This is literally the best thing for any sort of butt rash!

1 Like

Let it air dry for a while!!

Triple paste is the best! And use a wet washcloth to wipe for a few days & avoid wipes.

Butt paste mixed with Destin cream

Beaudreuxs butt paste

Depending how old your lo is Iā€™d leave her with no diaper as often as possible with some diaper cream on her bottom and use a wash cloth with just some warm water on her bottom til she heals up

Something my doctor introduced me to 22 years ago and it works wonders. The many people I have told about this are amazed how good it works: Micatin (a cream for jock itch and athletes feet) I light layer of this and then sprinkle corn starch over top.

For the diaper rash. Get some of the white a&d. Vaseline. And some athletes foot creme. Mix it all together and use that. Itll start clearing up within a day or 2

Organic coconut oil, you buy it in the grocery store cooking oil aisle. use it straight from the jar, every diaper change, you will notice a difference in hours! My daughter & her best friend tried it on their sons & have used nothing else since! I promise it works!

Butt paste and donā€™t use regular baby wipes! Water wipes are best for when their little butts are irritated

1 Like

Dont use wipes for a bit, cotton wool dipped in warm water to rinse her bum. Then i used sudacreme nappy rash cream, and leave diaperless .

1 Like

Athletes foot cream (believe it or not)

1 Like

I use coconut oil, baking section :woman_shrugging:t3:

I would call her dr and get a prescription, dont use wipes use warm soft wash clothes

1 Like

Triple paste always works

Warm bath, no diaper, wash rag with warm water. Definitely wouldnā€™t use wipes for a while until itā€™s healed. Heat is what kills that too. I took a blow dryer to my kidsā€™ butts when they had diaper rashes and let them go free for a while with no diaper to ensure that they were completely dry and then I put A&D cream on their butt and then diapered them. Itā€™s worked wonders for all four of my boys.

1 Like

Soak in warm bath water and then put cream / ointment on bottom after bath.

Put corn starch on her butt it really helps and give her oatmeal and cornstarch baths

Mix milk of magnesia and flour it will make a paste, it will help. I also add butt paste to it sometimes! My sons pediatrician told us about this

Baths and air it out. Rinse her butt dont wipe it.

2 Likes

Let her go without a diaper - maybe on a baby quilt with flannel waterproof sheet underneath (in case of leakage). Nothing ON her bottom - let the air ā€toughenā€ her sore bottom. I know you feel compelled to ā€œtreat the area with SOMETHINGā€ but the air is exactly all that is needed.

Maizena mexican aisle yellow box put sprinkle it on bottom

Make sure itā€™s applied very thick will help the burning when she goes almost make a lot easier during changes. Use butt paste extra strength will be gone In two days do not use wipes warm wash cloth

LET THE AREA GET DRY AND HEAL.
Skip the diapers and let her run around naked.
Keep it clean dry.
Donā€™t use wipes.
Only use a mild soap if you have to.
Clean them in the sink with cool water if they pee or poop.
Pat the area dry.

When it begins to dry up,
Put a little tiny layer of aquaphor on to keep it from cracking.

Diapers. Creams. They all TRAP moisture. And that will not be conducive to it healing.

1 Like

Butt Pasteā€¦and surprisingly Lotramin works wonders for diaper rash

My son just went through this and the blisters were a yeast infection. His doctor prescribed Nystatin. My friends said over the counter Lotrimin works, too.

1 Like

instead of buying something not sure anyone else has sent you this amazing DIY- my daughter had the same and it also helps keep away any yeast infections (you just add tea tree oil drops instead of chamomile or lavender) Homemade Diaper Rash Cream With Bentonite Clay it resolves the problem within an hour or twoā€¦ itā€™s AMAZING (takes about 10 min to make once you get the ingredients from a natural/homeopathic store- its messy but toally worth it)ā€¦ iā€™ve never seen it not work. GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Your baby is dehydrated or will soon be. Go to the doctor immediately

1 Like

VASELINE it protects the skin from any further irritation.Poor baby

1 Like

Use shortening. It provides a barrier so it can heal. Do every time she is changed

Cornstarch is best with rashes normal stuff wonā€™t work onā€¦itā€™s important to keep baby dry.

1 Like

i use Aquaphor baby advanced therapy & love it!

Take her diaper off and let the air heal her butt I used to do this with my kiddos just be prepared for pee and poop :joy:

1 Like

Pink salve. My mom used that with all 50+ kids she has taken care of and it works. We even use it on chafing on our bodies. It is amazing stuff,

Lavendar oil. But do call the dr. Yeast infections can be a beast to get fid of

1 Like

Zinc oxide works or powder and Vaseline on top of the powder. Powder keeps it dry and the vaseline on top will repel everything else.

Baby Aquaphor! It works miracles.

Use a warm cloth to clean her up

Butt paste itā€™s very good you can get it at wal mart

I use a mixture of A&D ointment, coconut oil and vitamin E oil. It cleared my newborn up overnight. Heā€™s 2 months now and havenā€™t had diaper rash since :grinning:. When he gets a little red I put on a thin layer and itā€™s gone in no time

1 Like

Donā€™t wrap her. Put her in the tub and spray water on her bottom. Then out in the sun to dry. It want take look Use neosporin on her bottom ā€¦ let her go with out a diaper or panties if you can.

Cornstarch is the BEST!-!!!

2 Likes

My Pediatrician told us to use Neosporin the one time he had a small spot that got raw and blistered like that!

1 Like

A & D ointment should help. Iā€™ve used it with my grandkids.

A & D ointment. Desitin made my babys butt worse. I used Shea butter wipes on him and he had a horrible reaction to them. The a & d cleared it up within a few days. He was about a month.

If youā€™re breast feeding, put breast milk on it along with an ointment or diaper cream.

Corona Ointment works BEST for us!

Neosporin, and donā€™t cover it if you can help it

The doctor always told me ointment with zinc oxide in it.

Resinol you have to ask pharmacist for it

I wouldnā€™t use anything like desitin or butt paste. That stuff is sooooo hard to wipe off especially with a sore butt. I prefer aquafor.

Antibiotic ointment or A&D should help

Aquafor is really good that has been my go to

Tons of Destin every diaper change. I have 4 kids and I would say they have each only had one rash in their lifetime. If that. If it ever starts looking the tiniest bit red than I put some on. It prevents it and clears it up so so fast!!! Iā€™m curious if corn starch works lol saw someone wrote that. But Iā€™m telling you Destin works

Wash her butt with her soap and water, gently dry and use A&D ointment. Thatā€™s what I did and do for mine.

Also try wiping it with a wet cloth with just water. Those wipes burn on broken skin. Even sensitive ones. I cut.myseld and the wipe touched me and it burned like hell

I wouldnā€™t use desintin it will burn if itā€™s open. Cornstarch can also feed yeast if it could be that. I would wash her but in the tub or shower instead of wiping or just wipe with water (wipes can burn) and use coconut oil or take her to get medicated cream

Cornstarch is amazing! Will clear it right up!

1 Like

When you bath her try and leave a nappy off for as long as possible to let it air out

Dont use pre-made wipes, the chemicals in those sting really bad. You can make homemade ones, its super easy (and alot cheaper) fill whatever container you want to use (I use an old folders coffee jar) about a third of the way up with warm water, a small squirt of baby body wash, slightly bigger squirt of baby oil, swish it around and stuff with bounty papertowels. Ive tried different brands of paper towel, but they fall apart.

Boudreauxā€™s Paste. Works wonders

1 Like

Baking soda paste warm water with it make a paste. If sheā€™s not crawling or mobil let her lay with no diaper.

Caldesene powder at Walgreens Pink container works overnight .know it works

Oatmeal bath then let air dry for awhile.

Bag balm really helps

1 Like