Best friend dating my ex

I wouldn’t just let it be. If she’s your best friend you at least owe it to y’alls relationship to openly communicate with her and ask her what’s up and how you’re worried about her before just cutting ties.

2 Likes

If she were your best friend she wouldn’t have someone around that bothers you. And for those saying she is hung up on him reread. He is a narcissistic person if I got away from someone like that I certainly wouldn’t want to double date.

1 Like

I’d just let the friendship fade away naturally

2 Likes

id try sort it out see why she had to lie. People can’t help the way they feel towards others, it can change your perception on a person. tell her he’s seeing two other people and if she still goes after him then let her be, just because she’s a shitty friend doesn’t mean you have to be. I mean you are in a happy relationship if she chooses to be with someone crappy after knowing everything hes done to her best mate then she’s not really worth the trouble, she was probably doing that blind eye shit while you two were together.

Distance yourself from her, She has shown her true colors believe unwritten law nobody your friend sister cousin date only one out of the group screw her.

1 Like

This is actually really sad :cry: I’m more so sad about your best friend and you

2 Likes

If she is your best friend why wouldn’t you speak to her and get her side of the story rather then take another person’s word that that is what is happening?

3 Likes

Yeaaaaah no she’s not a friend especially not no best friend I’d cut her off no explanation necessary dueces …

1 Like

Be careful she’ll be after your new husband if your not careful… she would no longer be my friend

3 Likes

I would speak directly to her if you need clarity or have an issue. It sounds like the information you have gotten has come from someone else and may not be the whole story. As best friends I would think you would go to her instead of listening to someone else talk about her behind her back.

1 Like

I got rules. I never date family members, friends, or exes of my friends. She knows about him. Cut her loose. Lort!

With a friend like that, ya don’t need enemies! I was always taught.

A true BEST FRIEND would NEVER date your ex. 1) not without permission & 2) never an ex who was crazy! Period. This person is NOT your best friend. She’s not even a friend at all, maybe at one point she was but not anymore.

My advice is to just distance yourself and let her fall on her own. Once that happens then MAYBE just MAYBE you MIGHT be able to mend your friendship back together, but until then, just let her go. Her mind is poisoned at the moment, just like yours was in the beginning of your relationship with him. It took a while for you to figure it out. She likely has the mindset of, “oh well he won’t do that to me, it’s different.” When in reality it is not different at all.

I’m sorry you’re going through this. I’ve been in a similar situation. My best friend and I are no longer best friends and still to this day have not mended our friendship. We hardly speak but maybe on an occasion and it’s been 7 years. And sometimes that happens. You’ll be okay, just protect YOURSELF at all costs. You left that man for a reason and you don’t want or need to be sucked back into his bullshit.

Good luck sister. :heart::heart:

I’m clueless as to why u would even take the time to write something so long and detailed…do you not have an inner-voice??? Ugh, I just can’t…

You’re more mature than both of them put together, follow your heart and keep doing what you already are.

Shes not your friend. If she honestly cared about you she would have let you know what her relationship with your ex is.

Sounds like you already know what you should do.