Can CPS remove a child who identifies as a girl?

:speaking_head:๐— ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ALLISA ALEXANDRA ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ,๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜
:point_down::point_down::point_down:
Alissa Alexandra

:speaking_head:๐— ๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ALLISA ALEXANDRA ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ,๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜
Alissa Alexandra

๐ˆโ€™๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ Mrs Alissa Alexandra ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  in 3 ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ โ€ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญโ€ฆ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ her ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐›๐จ๐ฑ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Alissa Alexandra

๐™ธ๐š—๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š˜๐š’๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ, ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ธ๐š—๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐Ÿ˜Š ๐™ผ๐š›๐šœ Alissa Alexandra ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š’๐š—๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š– ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š‘๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐šข๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š, ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š– ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ, ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Alissa Alexandra

can a man who thinks he is still president be put in an institution where he can not harm himself or others with his delusion??

If the parents feed into the poor childs delusions

This sounds like the origin story for a psycho serial killer

Welcome to 2021.

Mind your own business!!!

1 Like

This world has gone mad.

1 Like

Poor child. Whacko mother!

1 Like

when I was little I would sneak into my parents room and play with my momโ€™s makeup and heelsโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m not sure if that falls under abuse or neglect considering todayโ€™s Wicked evil world but never the left the chromosomes never change you may want to be a girl if youโ€™re a boy but youโ€™re still a boy because of your chromosomes so theyโ€™d have to determine if a child is really being neglected and hurt physically and mentally then they have the right to remove child otherwise no they do not

1 Like

Lol, insta blocked by someone defending trans kids. What a surprise.

Depends on the state

Can the ASPCA remove a child who identifies as a dog?!?!?!

Could be the momโ€™s fault. Wanted a girl more than a boy?

why do you hate trans children?

4 Likes

I sure fucking hope so

Hell no cps canโ€™t remove a kid because they identify as the opposite sex they were born as, most children , boys or girls explore at that age, it may be a phase or she may actually be trans, either way kudos to the mother of said child for allowing their kid to explore and express themselves, thatโ€™s parenting done rightโ€ฆ I doubt your question is sincere since a great many people are so hysterically afraid of trans and know jack shit about them except for the fear mongering crap fox news churns out, yโ€™all donโ€™t even understand biology or science yet try to use it to justify your hate and prejudice and fearโ€ฆ Rule of thumb, if itโ€™s not your kid, mind your business and let the kid be happy.

6 Likes

If itโ€™s born a boy itโ€™s a boy wtf wrong with u people cause if your so called she boy goes into bathroom with my daughter im beating his ass then coming for u

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Thatโ€™s strange, but no.

how can you think taking the child away from family is better than them being themselves? ridiculous

2 Likes

Mind your own business

7 Likes

Ok those two sentences are very different. If the boy identifies himself as a girl and the mother is kind enough, intelligent enough and loving enough to help her son be who he is, I donโ€™t think there should be a problem.
On the other hand if the mother dresses him like a girl just because she wants then yes, they could take him away since it is abuse.

7 Likes

Iโ€™d think it depends on the age of the child and a shit ton of other details. Has the child expressed they want to ID as a girl? Is the parent forcing the child to be a girl because they wanted a girl?(known to happen and was the childhood for many people who grew up to be pedophiles/killers) there isnโ€™t enough info about this situation to say for sure.

They can remove any child no matter the gender, or sexual preferences. If you are neglecting or abusing them, they can be removed.

2 Likes

This reads like youโ€™re trying to call CPS over some ignorant shit. Hope Iโ€™m wrong though.

I feel like itโ€™s ok for us to say, things like โ€œIโ€™m not really sure or I donโ€™t know the answer to this bc Iโ€™m not educated enough on the subjectโ€ that truly sounds better than some of these responses I swear. I would hope that CPS wouldnโ€™t remove a child that is being loved and cared for. I am one of the people that feels uneducated on this topic And therefor will not make any comments on what is right or wrong and how to address a child or adult with gender identity issues

5 Likes

Itโ€™s not โ€œa boy who identifies him as sheโ€โ€ฆ itโ€™s โ€œsheโ€, and I can only hope that CPS gets involved in parents who spread their transphobic opinions onto their kids.

2 Likes

Why so many responses by Chelsea Wagner ??

This is just wrong. Why make or let that child โ€œthinkโ€ itโ€™s another gender than the one it was born as.

7 Likes

CPS can remove a child, for many reasons.

Iโ€™ve heard a news story where a mother wanted a girl and had a boy so she raised the little boy as a girl to the point the little boy thought he was a girl and had to go through years of counseling to reverse the brain washing, and cps did step in and the the child. The question is does this child want to be the opposite sex? Or is the mother forcing it? Thatโ€™s what truly matters because if it is forced it would be considered a form a child abuse, but if thatโ€™s how the child feels and what the child wants, you should mind your businessโ€ผ๏ธ Just because you donโ€™t understand the way a person feels, even a child, doesnโ€™t make their feelings invalid it only means you donโ€™t understand.

No they cant and who ever tryโ€™s is pathetic leave people alone mind your own damn business and if thatโ€™s the way somone wants to dress and u dont like it turn away keep ur comments to yourself and religion, god loves all of his children and if u think god didnt know something like this was gunna happen ur mistaken clothing was made by man and if we call dressed on way u wouldnโ€™t even pay mind to it so if somone calls CPS just because somone dresses like a girl then they are low minded misguided people and I would stand with anyone who made the decision to fight on that with cps

No. And thatโ€™s not a reason to have a child taken and put into a group home or a foster home where they only deal with him for the paycheck. Sometimes the person that is thinking of getting the child taken away needs to really think about If their going to go to a better place because most of the time they dont.

1 Like

I personally dont agree with the transgender (self identified gender roles) in small children. I think yes they can and do often have these feelings when they are often very young but do not feel like they should be able to act on these things so young. I personally also do not know if CPS could remove a child for this. I do however keep my opinion to myself if I were to see this in public I also am very accepting with what I see and would never talk badly or react negatively towards someone in this position. When my nephew was 4 his favorite thing was kitties and the color pink. Yes I let him wear pink and kitties and encouraged him to like and wear whatever he wanted too within reason. But I would not have let him wear dresses or girls specifically bought in a girl department. I found boys items that were girl colored for him. Good luck

3 Likes

Does the child identify that way or is the mom forcing them? Because if sheโ€™s forcing them, then yes. If itโ€™s the childโ€™s choice, then I would assume no

2 Likes

Sounds like someoneโ€™s calling cps over bullshit. Mind your own

Itโ€™s definitely abuse, but not grounds for removal, I think ut needs to be addressed and stop being encouragedโ€ฆit sounds like the mother has a problem with the gender of her childโ€ฆthe mother has some kind of mental issues

3 Likes

Well Angelina Jolie did it soprob not

I really wanna cuss somebody out for this one. But I donโ€™t have enough context. NO you cannot have a child removed for stupid ass reasons like โ€œbut [they] wore a dress.โ€ Stfu. Have several seats.

Edit: Iโ€™m also really annoyed with all of the comments that say forcing someone to wear a certain kind of clothing is abuse. My mom bought me a TON of stirrup pants when I was a kid. I HATED them. But guess tf what? I had to wear them ANYWAY. โ€œOh no, guess I was abused.โ€ Yโ€™all sound uneducated.

From the inbox :

Re the CPS trans child post. Please please please please tell the mother there are people out there who support her. I am transgender, and didnt have a supportive mother. I always make sure i reach out to women i see in her positionโ€ฆthey give the kid all of their love and support and often have nobody to support them. Please point her in my direction if she needs a friend. Love, Jasmine in Australia

21 Likes

Absolutely NOT! As long as said child is well taken care of I see no reason once so ever

1 Like

Technically no but they might find another excuse

Why would the mother dress him up as a girl?

2 Likes

I would still say as long as the child wants to be dressed and addressed as a girl then no but if itโ€™s forced by the mother then thatโ€™s not of the child free will

3 Likes

There are only 2 genders males are born with penises and females are born with vaginas a boy canโ€™t be a girl and a girl canโ€™t be a boy itโ€™s that simple stop pushing the trans bullshit on innocent kids itโ€™s disgusting

Probably not, unless he donโ€™t want it

If the child identifies as a girl and the parent is supporting, I imagine it currently depends on the state.

1 Like

Why should they?
Is the child happy , healthy and loved?
Unless the mother is forcing the child I donโ€™t see any issues

1 Like

How old is this child? And this says the MOM is the one dressing the kid like this and referring to the boy as a she/her. Why? Why instil and push this on the boy. They are kids, donโ€™t confuse them with what they think they are. As they grow older they learn to make those decisions on their own. DONT FORCร‰ YOUR KIDS TO BE ANYTHING. Wtf that should count as Child abuse

2 Likes

These comments are disgusting! Quit assuming the mom is forcing anything. Just let kids be who they are. #WeAreAllTheSame #ProudAlly

What is wrong with people smh

No they shouldnโ€™t be allowed to each child has a right to be what they want whether society likes it or not. Good on Mimma for supporting her childโ€™s decisionsโ€ฆ

It would totally depend on if the child was being forced to do these things and didnโ€™t want to! Then it would be psychological abuse! However I was a CPS worker for 15 years and we never had any cases like this nor heard of any! When it came to things of this nature it was usually about the parent mistreating the child due to their sexual orientation that the parent/s didnโ€™t agree with!!

1 Like

Some children know who they want to be ! The child needs to be counseled to see what he/she wants. Not the mothers choice unless she is advocating for the childโ€™s wishes !

7 Likes

I donโ€™t have an answerโ€ฆ but as long as the kid is wearing what they want to I donโ€™t see a problem with it

1 Like

No. Parents can dress their children however they want. The parents could dress their kid as a dinosaur and identify the child as a dinosaur if they wanted to, CPS doesnโ€™t care.

4 Likes

Nameless Network this is a very danger question as there is important information missing. what relation the person asking is to the mother and child and most importantly if its the child asking to be called she and wear โ€œgirlyโ€ clothes. Because thatโ€™s incredibly important in wether or not the person posing the question needs to butt oht amd get a life or wether the mother is forcing the child to be something they arent.

In my opinion if you are sending a small child to school that is dressing or identifying as the opposite sex you are wrong!! Young children do not understand this and this is nothing but a platform for bullying

1 Like

If itโ€™s the childโ€™s choice, let it go

1 Like

So, question does the mother want the boy to be a girl or does the boy identifies as a girl?

There are many scenarios in this question. First and foremost would be is why is the mom allowing this. If she is forcing this on her child or she is mentally ill, the child should be removed. If none of those things are happening, another story. I understand people cannot see anything but bad in cases like these. Until you know a child who goes thru this, you wonโ€™t understand. Most times this is not a choice. Especially in children.

Nope. Cps hardly removes kids for abuse

In the real world B absolutely
But, weโ€™re not in the real world anymore are we :pensive:

I would hope so. That is child abuse, and its evil.