Can I get in trouble for dating a dad from daycare?

Depends on work policy. I wouldn’t do it, not worth the hassle.

Go get him lol ya only live once… might as well try.

2 Likes

I own a daycare and I wouldn’t nor would I let my assistants. Never mix business with your social life

2 Likes

Date the Dad… If it becomes an issue with the job find a new one. Jobs are replaceable. People are not.

9 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t do it if it doesn’t work out it’s going to be very awkward and could potentially cause problems. Everyone is assuming he’s married :joy::woman_facepalming:t2: I think she would have included the fact he was married since this is anonymous what would she have to loose. Also I think there’s plenty of other men out there but that’s just me. If he is married as everyone is thinking than that’s definitely a big NO.

Why does everyone think he’s married? Just because he’s a dad? Yall know single Father’s are a thing right

3 Likes

Hallmark movie alert!

1 Like

Only if it’s in your handbook stating that you can’t.

if his wife finds out , it could get messy

Probably against the policies

I dated a guy who was bringing his kid to the daycare I worked at. And no I didn’t get in trouble.

I would suggest finding out if he’s married. My husband went to a parent teacher conference with our oldest daughter and the teacher was hitting on him. I flipped out. If he is married his wife might flip out too.

Check your school board or daycare rules for employees. They may have a rules which state the child can’t be in your classroom…or Disclosure of amorous relationships…Call HR. Teachers date parents all the time.

As long as he’s not married they shouldn’t be a problem

Well my daughters hoebag pre school teacher at the day care recently started dating my baby daddy. Yeah, him and I are not together but how disrespectful and fuckin awkward. I guarantee you if she pulls any bullshit with me or my kids I will expose her and have her fired :woman_shrugging:t2:

Get a job at a different daycare.

maybe if he has a wife lol

1 Like

No if he’s single and you are so what

I own a daycare. This could get messy if things dont work out.

3 Likes