Can you end your period early or stop it from coming?

I am going to see my long-distance boyfriend, whom I see every few months, and my period is due on the 17, and he gets here on the 20. Has anyone tried any methods to start your period early or that has ended it quickly? I want a fun week, ladies! I’m just afraid if it starts late, I’m screwed well, not screwed.

233 Likes

I hate to be the bear to bad news, this is impossible. Plus, really if your boyfriend holds you in high regard, he will wait.

There’s not a way that I know of. That is safe for you to stop/delay it. I use a product called soft disc for mine every month which is a product you can keep in and have “mess free p. sex”. & yes he’ll feel it a bit but it won’t be uncontrollable or hurt either of you.

If you get your period babe just use a bipi sponge …problem solved :blush:

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can you end your period early or stop it from coming? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

This legit isn’t a thing, sorry. It comes when it comes…

12 Likes

Honestly drink more fluids and possibly a womb tea to make it ‘quicker’ but really can’t stop it from coming

3 Likes

Not possible. Get some towels lol

11 Likes

Puppy pads on mattress lol soaks up all the blood. And shower sex works great to

I saw a tiktok about drinking lemon juice.

2 Likes

I’ve been able to hold it off with birth control pills - to try and enjoy a few vacations.

9 Likes

Not a chance. No way of doing that

2 Likes

You can if you’re on birth control pills

16 Likes

Primolut your doctor prescribes it u take 3 days before your menstrual cycle, works every time

5 Likes

Besides messing around with birth control or not eating for a while I don’t think so, it’s best to just let it come like normal.

2 Likes

Ye u can go to your doctors they give u a course of tablets to start taking 3 days before u r due on keep taking them for the time u need them for then stop taking them normal your doctors will give u them for 2 wks I’ve taken them before x

2 Likes

Yes. You can. You can be put on progestin until after your visit. Talk to your provider

2 Likes

I suggest you get DEPO shot. It’s a birth control method. I haven’t gotten my period for more than 2 years. Yup, it’s been fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I used the Nuvaring birth control and it would stop mine.

If your relationship is built on sex alone, just tell him. Good grief, what ever happened to just being together and obtaining?

Use a flex disc absolutely love them mess free sex

Nature is never cheated.

Read that again.

8 Likes

Get a IUD… Stopped my periods :100:

2 Likes

Exercise, even light exercise and water. Always changed mine.

Yep I tried the week I got married!
My daughter is now 27 years old :joy::heart:

9 Likes

You should speak to your doctor first but Ive been able to move around when I get my period use BC pills and the nuva ring (not at the same time it was years apart).

1 Like

Flex disc, you pop it in like a cup but you can have sex with it in and it’ll keep the blood from going everywhere!

You can be on your period and still have sex

Birth control or put a dark towel down on the bed

1 Like

red towels for the bed

1 Like

They make those insertable cups, diva cup.

1 Like

Shower time! Problem solved.

Eat lemon, lime beer salt & tequila

3 Likes

Skip the sugar pills and start your next pack, you may get light break through bleeding but we commonly prescribed this way! Good luck have fun!

7 Likes

Yes, you can order birth control online (prescribed by a online doctor) specifically to stop your period. Nurx.com

1 Like

I don’t recommend at all honestly you can really mess yourself up by doing that

5 Likes

Have meaningful talks instead. :two_hearts::blush:

9 Likes

When it’s time its time I am sure alot of women wish they can make theirs stop I know I do lol, shower time or towels

3 Likes

I’m sorry here when I say this but I feel like this girl is young very young and the opinions that’s being given are yes your opinions but NOBODY is asking about her health or giving her statistics about th methods.shes asking for help in all the wrong ways and y’all are giving her false information.the ones I can agree with is yes red towels and hopefully hes down for the fun.yes I can agree with the ones its gonna come naturally like it or not.its bad timing.

6 Likes

Soo deff need a script but I got meds that stop mine cus they are horrible ! It’s lysteadia

There are discs you can use during sex

Look up Flex discs. It sits where the nuvaring sits, but leaves room for playtime

5 Likes

Shower sex is great while on the rag.

I skip my sugar pills and have my period once every 3 months. I’ve done it this way for a long time with no issues

5 Likes

I’ve had mine disappear by getting drunk :woman_shrugging: I’ve done it twice now. Half way through my period I’d drink a lot and it would be gone while I was drinking.

6 Likes

Guess he is getting his red wings badge that week. There has been plenty of times me and my husband have had sex while i was on my period and it actually makes it shorter. And my cramps arent as bad either. No we dont use protection tho…something about sprem makes it shorter and cramps not as bad…so not sure if youre up for that tho. My tubes are tied so i dont stress it

I second flex disks!

2 Likes

I’m sure there are ways, but it can be very harmful in the long run! Talk to your gynecologist about birth control options that work best for your body. If it is day 3 of your period and not so heavy - just lay down a towel and have sex anyway… or do it in the shower. In my experience, men will when especially when they love you ! Periods are natural & not something to be grossed out about.

Doxycycline worked for mine

Shower sex and put dark towels on the bed lol problem solved

Welp let him hit bloody :woman_facepalming:most guys really dont care and u can literally do other things

3 Likes

It feels better during that time. Embrace it. If he has a problem with it he’s not husband material and what’s the point in dating other to look for a husband? :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Umm have sex while on it … it actually helps make it stop tbh from experience. Try taking some aleve too

For everyone saying to just do it, if someone isn’t comfortable with it then they won’t enjoy it, you’re allowed to prefer not to.

2 Likes

Tbh, a grown man won’t care, he probably doesn’t want to “go down” but you can on him and I’ve always really enjoyed sex on my period…just put a towel down!

For the 2-3 days before my period, I have to be kind of cautious with my boyfriend. Anything too rough will kick start my period. Sometimes I want it done and over with so we pick up the pace and go a little longer and stronger to make it start. As for ending early you kinda gotta just get through it lol but there are options like that flex cup that allow for flow free fun. And they last 12 hrs I believe

2 Likes

Get pregnant! :laughing: I know bad advice. I just remembered how I didn’t like my period and boom! got pregnant.:woman_facepalming: I had 9 months of period free bow chika wowows.:joy:

3 Likes

Honestly if my husband and I have sex on my period it will stop it for a few days. Im already like 3 days in whenever we do it

A period doesn’t stop anything but a sentence. Have a fun week with or without it.

8 Likes

Hon, the best person to ask about this is your gynecologist or your doctor. Get professional advice and information, please. Enjoy your time with your guy, sweetie.

4 Likes

if your on the pill skip your period week start new pack if have pills otherwise there is also pills that will stop it

2 Likes

I say just let it be. If it happens to come while in the process. It’s time to go home… 🤷

1 Like

My masseuse did acupuncture to make hers not come during her honeymoon and it worked.

1 Like

Keep talking you BC pills till after he is gone. That’s what works.

1 Like

Everyone’s different but I drink ALOT of water when I’m on my period and usually don’t bleed much at all… I can really tell a difference between constantly drinking water then when I don’t also I have a really bad period I went from going threw thick pads/ super tampons like crazy and now as long as I drink a lot I don’t even bleed enough for a tampon I just use a liner and occasionally I bleed a few drops

1 Like

If you’re on the pill then just skip your sugar pills week and go straight to the next pack. It’s not needed anyways.

2 Likes

I was always told if a man can walk through mud he can screw through the blood. :woman_shrugging:t3:

28 Likes

How is your long distance going to help you raise his long distance baby?

6 Likes

Try the diva cup, the disposable ones. They work!

6 Likes

Assuming you’re both adults…these situations must have presented themselves at other times. Mention it…offer “other services”…and have a fun weekend.

2 Likes

Red Raspberry leaf tea

Lay a towel down, or have the fun in the shower… don’t let some blood get in the way.

6 Likes

This can’t be serious

2 Likes

Swords are meant to get bloody😉

35 Likes

I heard if u take ibuprofen it can hold it off

1 Like

Flex discs. You can have sex even if you’re on you’re period while wearing them. I bought them to use specifically for that reason

Talk to your gynecogist about it. I went on vacation and skipped the sugar pills. My doc said it’s ok to do it sometimes. But Def talk to your gyn.

Use a menstrual disc they are safe to have inserted during sex.

3 Likes

Iv heard u dnt bleed in the water, so maybe get ur freak on in a pool, shower or bath😂

1 Like

Put towels on the bed and shower afterwards :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

There’s a pill you can get from your gp. People get them for vacations

2 Likes

If your on the pill skip the sugar pills.
Or shower sex :wink:

I knew my hubby was the one when he decided to have a free flow dessert :woman_shrugging: were grown smh its more fun during it honestly. If he scared of a lil woman juice send him back to his mamas n go find a man

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of a man that would even WANT to have sex through the blood…!! Yuck

Yes. If you’re on birth control skip the sugar pills to skip your period . If you
Aren’t you can take 800 mg Ibuprofen round the clock starting three days before you are due to start your period to reduce the days of bleeding . You can also ask your doctor for an RX to delay your period by a few days

Just skip your sugar pills if on bc. My doctor actually recommended me to skip them every week so I don’t get one

Honey talk to your boyfriend. If he’s fine with it and you are okay with it. then you can still have sex. Just put something underneath you and wash up after. It’s not the end of the world, it’s a natural thing that us ladies go through and it’s his job to load you up on chocolates and spoil you. If he loves you then this will mean nothing to him.

Tell your man if he don’t like blood on his helmet he ain’t no soldier!

In other words soldier on and go for the kill!!!

39 Likes

Plan B? If you take it after an opps… it tends to start your next period early

Just lay a towel or two down. It ain’t gone hurt him. Plus if you have cramps it’ll knock those down in a heartbeat. Ibuprofen 800 helps to slow it down too

5 Likes

I’ve seen a TikTok going around where they drink two shots of lemon juice supposedly it works

1 Like

yes I used to get a tablet from doctors sometimes when I used to go on holiday. was some years ago don’t know if they still do it.

I seen this “shot” that supposedly stops your period for 24 hours on tik Tok lol dunno if it works, don’t remember what’s really in it. All I can remember is lime juice :rofl:🤷 worth a shot… Literally.

2 Likes

I had a uterine eblasion and that stops it. If you don’t plan on having any children. It helped so much with anemia as well.

1 Like

Drink lots of water so can go to bathroom more !
Works for me

Go swimming every day before he gets here, in cold water. Warm will make you cramp up more. The cold water will make you bleed about 3 days. I’m sure you’re not asking for advise when he gets here. Lol Have fun. Use a ice pack on your stomach.

1 Like

consuming gram lentils in the days just before your period may push it back. These reports suggest you fry the lentils until soft, then grind them into a fine powder. You can also simply purchase gram lentil flour. Consume the powder in a smoothie or soup.

There’s no research to support this, however, and the extra fiber might cause some stomach distress, bloating, and extra flatulence

So to those saying he ain’t a man if he can’t “handle blood”. Why down him if he has a preference. And it may not even be him. It may be her not wanting period sex. I for one don’t like it :no_good_woman:

You have more than 1 hole